KoreanPlayboys

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: KoreanPlayboys

Unread post by shing » June 12th, 2009, 1:53 pm

FINITO is a straight up lame ass. I'm gonna put it out there like this. Nobody worth mentioning is from Torrance. KPB wasn't shit and has not achieved "legendary" status and never will. The only reason american Burgers and KK are still talked about these days is because they were the first ones around. I got a funny story about KK. My homie Ninja home invaded a KK guys house. The KK guy said to him do you know who i am? I'm from KK. Ninja just told to STFU and break off all the money. The funny part of the story is Ninja then told the guy "I'm Ninja from NCA and here's my beeper number. Call me me if you have any problems." Nothing ever happened. Is that what you K-Town Gs are made of? I do know about this thing of yours and I'm far from impressed. I'm not even being racial about this because I had allies from KBS and ABB for the longest time and we even still roll together to this day. It's elitist attitudes like yours that's causing your people to get fukked up in the county right now. Go drive your all black mercedes and pretend to be cool. I'm sure all the hardcore gangsters in Torrance want to be a straight up rider just like you.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 12th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Jealous ones envy. That's just the way it is.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 12th, 2009, 3:37 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Damn dogg you should start a seminar to teach all the children out there how to make money while posting bullsh-- on the net all day.

Seriously though, do you know what an IP address is?
Do you know who Alex Alonso is?

Dude who runs this site and moderates many of the forums works with the LA county sheriff and govt to take down organized criminals and gangs in the county and you brag about your financial exploits on this site?
You came round asking if anyone heard of KPB awhile back and now you claim to be from KPB?

10 to 1 says this fool is some rich Korean kid who idolized the real Gz round the way but never had time to bang because he was working in his parents liquor store all day.

Any takers?

Oh why am i not surprised.. BUllet is here the bitter guy.. lol

So because I drive a black mercedes, This alex Alonso guy is going to come after me?? Mannn just stfu, ur a clown. You're on my nuts all day just because of some comments i made about the viets.. Stop acting like a woman, homey. BTW yea, I make money through honest living, not illegally.. DOnt put words into my mouth foo.

Jealous ass foo. lol

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 12th, 2009, 3:57 pm

I like you man, you're always good for a laugh. And by that I mean you're a straight up joke. Don't matter what kinda car you drive if youre just gonna sit on the net all day and tell bullsh-- stories and talk about who has the hottest girls you aint never gonna get.

Please enlighten us with that one story bout how Tray Deuce and East Side Torrance are about to take over, I'll be waiting with baited breath.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 14th, 2009, 2:46 am

KPB i knew had some ridaz...

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » June 14th, 2009, 10:30 pm

i would just like to state that FINITO is not a representation of the korean g's. he keeps talking about flashin money and benzes like he's some newschool black rapper. shit like that aint for reals. all the og's that just lay low and focus on making the ends is cool. but if they really were g's and doing their thing like that, they wouldnt be flaunting that shit like this fool. only bustaz act n talk like this fool.