Gang alliances the old and new

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Gang alliances the old and new

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » July 9th, 2009, 7:42 pm

hood alliances from before and the ones now.. the ones that failed terribly and the ones that made it thru the years..

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Re: Gang alliances the old and new

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » July 9th, 2009, 8:59 pm

i dont think anyone here is from sacramento

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » July 9th, 2009, 11:24 pm

nah im jus talking in general.. im jus giving yall a topic.. i seen that EFCC n ABZ shit wen i was in LB

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 10th, 2009, 1:42 am

People were saying SZA and LVM in OC were clicked up before. I think some of their heads were part of the Fullerton Boyz crew. Dont hear a peep from either of those gangs anymore.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » July 10th, 2009, 4:32 am

oh okay abz efcc suis and cfgc are allies in long beach right now there like brothers

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 10th, 2009, 10:47 am

triplethreat wrote:People were saying SZA and LVM in OC were clicked up before. I think some of their heads were part of the Fullerton Boyz crew. Dont hear a peep from either of those gangs anymore.
What people are saying is correct about the click and the youngsters dissolving into Fullerton Boyz.
Lotta those LVM heads turned tweaker and fell off, got deported or just grew up, can't speak too much on anyone from SZA though cuz I only knew one fool from there, my homies older cousin and last I heard of him he was going to school at Cal State Fullerton, trying to fly right.

I remember being locc down with this mexican dude from LVM in juvie, fool was sukced up, got busted for hustling UPS by ordering a bunch of stuff to some apartment and when the driver got out they'd just rack all the packages in the back, cluck the goods and buy a fat sack of that go fast. They let that fool out to do his time in rehab and then I saw him back in the hall like 2 weeks later, cuz he stole a van from the rehab and went to get high haha.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » July 10th, 2009, 11:39 am

i remembered TRG and CBC used to be alliance going against the blue rags, ABZ, EFCC, and ST in LB....it was big rumble fight at park 7 back in the days..now they just going at it.

okiedokie
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by okiedokie » August 20th, 2009, 9:33 pm

The most known alliance back in the 80's for the Filipino side were STS and HSG... these two gangs were dangerous... fuck that, who ever says they weren't don't know shit. STS members (not all) from the 70's up to the mid 80's were the most dangerous guys (from STS) around, most of those guys were the straight up thugs and criminals from the Philippines.. illegals (many of them).. long haired metal fanatics. HSG was the same... those two were too much alike, I've heard people tell me that they think HSG was "downer and harder" than STS.. I've also heard the total opposite but it doesn't matter, they looked, walked and talked the same.

Their combined power didn't last too long, new generation of gangs came to play and and fought at their level, even the young ones. Back then nobody really messed with these dudes, only older dudes, eye level shit could rival them.. RBS, some BNG'z (older ones), some MP13 (older ones), a few PR..

Their alliance, rumor has it ended on a very bad note but some of them are still in touch or kept the beef outside their circle.

Another interesting alliance was PR and Gardena HSG.. I dont know how thise two clicked up... Their gangs alone were already known noise makers, PR already known for their un-convetional style of gangbanging (kidnap and torture) mixed with Hell Side (especially Gardena side) was no joke. These guys (PR, GHSG) were the young ones (15-22 yrs old) compared to STS (30's and 40's) and HSG, but could rival that alliance any day.

PR also had a strange un-stable relationship, alliance with RBS (Rebel Boys)... first of all these gangs were rivals... PR smoked someone from RBS back in the day (from what I heard), but again these were the new guys. Their alliance (even thou it was frowned upon many older members) was as dangerous as the ones I mentioned above.. they tore JFX a new asshole and a half... they're the reason why the entire or most of the K-Town JFX disbanded, they either called it quits and turned their shit in or joined FTM (FlipTownMob). I met a lot of EX-JFX dudes in the last few years who told me similar stories of PR/RBS coming down their area (Maplewood & Western) and busting on them daily..

JFX is a hard gang to figure out, it seems like they got along with everyone. I remember some taggers telling me they rolled at some party and saw them (JFX) with LA & Valley STS.. that's weird because from what I know JFX isn't suppose to get a long with STS. Don't know if there was an alliance there or what. Then I'd hear the same about a gathering of PR and members of JFX would be there to attend, or TGP.. so I dont know there were just alligned with everybody or what.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » August 20th, 2009, 9:56 pm

I heard Hellside and Wah Ching got along from a friend. correct if i am not right on this.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 20th, 2009, 11:06 pm

jfx and sts was clicked up in the valley in the early 90's.

that fell apart after sts snitched out jfx on the rpb shooting.

jfx and sts went to an rpb birthday party. jester from jfx (he got life) capped the rpb guy and they all got caught up for it and everyone turned on each other.

i forgot the rpb guy's name but it was sad shit. i had a homie who was at that party and he told me after the shooting the mom came out and started asking if everyone was okay. everyone was quiet because the guy who got killed was her son.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 20th, 2009, 11:09 pm

i think the guy from rpb was named slim come to think about it.

i don't know if it was his birthday but i seem to remember hearing it was his house that the birthday party was at.

not quite sure , it was about 15 years ago.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 20th, 2009, 11:18 pm

ridincitiesforever wrote:I heard Hellside and Wah Ching got along from a friend. correct if i am not right on this.
that's how i knew it too.

at least alhambra hell side and the wah ching sets.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 21st, 2009, 3:29 am

judastaugamma wrote:
ridincitiesforever wrote:I heard Hellside and Wah Ching got along from a friend. correct if i am not right on this.

This is true, I dont know if they were like really cliqued up or if they were just cool but they both used to come together and bang on VBZ back in the day.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 21st, 2009, 5:43 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

This is true, I dont know if they were like really cliqued up or if they were just cool but they both used to come together and bang on VBZ back in the day.
someone told me it's because back in the old days a few of the alhambra hellside (mostly viet/chinese) had older brothers in wc.

don't know how true it is but that's what i heard.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 21st, 2009, 10:37 pm

Judas.. really?

I never heard of any RPB getting killed 15 years ago, especially in the hands of JFX.. I remember one of younger family members being at some party down in the 818 and RPB dumped on JFX and STS, from what they told me, both STS and JFX all ran in the back and hid jumping walls.. A few people vouched for that, including one ex JFX i met who was from that stopped claiming a few months after that incident.. They said RPB was there at the party, only a few but were kicked out by STS and JFX, no fights, just taunting, then RPB came back and shot up the party, one even got out and tried to hop the fence to get some sure shots because everyone was running in the back.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 22nd, 2009, 12:55 am

okiedokie wrote:Judas.. really?

I never heard of any RPB getting killed 15 years ago, especially in the hands of JFX.. I remember one of younger family members being at some party down in the 818 and RPB dumped on JFX and STS, from what they told me, both STS and JFX all ran in the back and hid jumping walls.. A few people vouched for that, including one ex JFX i met who was from that stopped claiming a few months after that incident.. They said RPB was there at the party, only a few but were kicked out by STS and JFX, no fights, just taunting, then RPB came back and shot up the party, one even got out and tried to hop the fence to get some sure shots because everyone was running in the back.
i don't know if we're talking about the same party.

jfx and sts was pretty active in the early 90's.

but yeah that guy slim (i think that was his name) did die. one of my party crew homies was there when it happened.

i should have asked jester about it (he came back down to la county for a parole hearing back in 2000).

i'm pretty sure that rpb guy died. jester got life. back in the days you wouldn't get life for attempted murder.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 22nd, 2009, 1:03 am

btw 15 or so years ago a few rpb did die.

they were pretty deep back then so they were always around plus most hoods didn't get along with them.

sts , jfx , tgp , ab ,etc. all banged on them.

rpb had a bad rep for being rankers and always getting beat up and shot up in the valley when i was young.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 11th, 2013, 3:02 am

Interesting alliances

Oriental Family and Pueblos

OLB and PRG. Cambodians and Phillipinos (defunct)

OLB and AMA. Cambodians and Koreans

Most wont believe this but it happened.. China Town OLB and China Town Asian Boyz Insane (defunct)

In Washington its OLB and East Side Pirus (Black)

In Illinois its OLB and Black Peace Stones (Black)

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 11th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Some of the "alliances" I remember:

-BNG/KPP, not sure how this clique up came about. Just know they would roll together alot.
-BNG/RAC/WSP, the big red line lol.
-BNG/KWC, rode together alot, not sure if the Ken sides got along with RAC or not which i why I count this seperate.
-OG/RPB
then later
-OG/RPB/T-side WC
which for a short time tried to make one big gang Carson Mobsters CM

Not sure how they other sides of WC broke down. From what I could tell they were pretty much each other's main enemy lol.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 11th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Forgot to add, an oddity I've been hearing lately:

OG/TRG??

Keep in mind my sources for this are not reliable and suspect IMO haha. But I do know more OG heads are living and chillin down in LBC now. I guess its not a stretch they could get connected with TRG. That's what i heard. But from what I read on here TRG is completely ghost from Long Beach now...so i don't know