Koreatown's KM

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Koreatown's KM

Unread post by FINITO » September 15th, 2009, 9:23 am

Are they still around and do u fellows give them respect?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Koreatown's KM

Unread post by Proverbz » September 15th, 2009, 11:55 pm

u mean KTM = KoreaTownMafia?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2009, 12:11 am

Proverbz wrote:u mean KTM = KoreaTownMafia?
i think he's talking about KM Korean Mobsters.

those guys popped up and died out in a blink of an eye.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 16th, 2009, 2:08 am

KM. even though they weren't around for a long time like other multi generational gangs. they did exist for about 6-7 years. blink of an eye is an overstatement.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 16th, 2009, 10:30 am

i think there most memorable moment is the funk with van nuys abz

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » September 16th, 2009, 12:40 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i think there most memorable moment is the funk with van nuys abz
What happened there? Van Nuyz ABZ dont really do shit.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 16th, 2009, 3:11 pm

back in 2001 there was a big fight between KM and VN ABZ. some people got shanked and seriously messed up. that sparked off a tense rivalry between the two. in the valley, KM main rival was VN ABZ. in ktown, KM was rivals with everyone. one thing about that fight is that it was old school in the way it was handled. no guns, just fists, clubs, and knives. but FINITO what do you mean by koreatown's KM? in my time KM was only in the 818.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 16th, 2009, 3:22 pm

KM got started in koreatown then they moved to the 818, but yeah they would travel everywhere not just 818 but they would go to ktown to bang n shit asian gangs in general r mobile they dont claim a street n just kick it like surenos

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 16th, 2009, 3:45 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:KM got started in koreatown then they moved to the 818, but yeah they would travel everywhere not just 818 but they would go to ktown to bang n shit asian gangs in general r mobile they dont claim a street n just kick it like surenos
alot of those KM kids used to be my homeboy's employess. i used roll to his office in the valley and see all them little kids working hard for him. and that's exactly what they were, little kids. hardly gang-bangers.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 16th, 2009, 4:22 pm

shing wrote:
thonkoboy2000 wrote:KM got started in koreatown then they moved to the 818, but yeah they would travel everywhere not just 818 but they would go to ktown to bang n shit asian gangs in general r mobile they dont claim a street n just kick it like surenos
alot of those KM kids used to be my homeboy's employess. i used roll to his office in the valley and see all them little kids working hard for him. and that's exactly what they were, little kids. hardly gang-bangers.
in all honesty shing with no disrespect. i think you are out of bounds to speak on them like that. saying that they were hardly gang bangers sounds like a statement with disdain. i could be wrong. maybe that's the way you exactly saw them. but when you got youngsters in ktown saying that KM were og when their older homies and brothers were getting banged on by them says a lot. i don't know of any other korean gang who would travel down to ktown from an outside city on a weekly basis to get their bang on. you know happened to MP WC when they came to ktown right? they got blasted on and didn't get to see the next day. so when you went to ktown to get your bang on you knew it was on some real shit. that's not "hardly gangbangin"

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 16th, 2009, 9:51 pm

Proverbz wrote:
shing wrote:
in all honesty shing with no disrespect. i think you are out of bounds to speak on them like that. saying that they were hardly gang bangers sounds like a statement with disdain. i could be wrong. maybe that's the way you exactly saw them. but when you got youngsters in ktown saying that KM were og when their older homies and brothers were getting banged on by them says a lot. i don't know of any other korean gang who would travel down to ktown from an outside city on a weekly basis to get their bang on. you know happened to MP WC when they came to ktown right? they got blasted on and didn't get to see the next day. so when you went to ktown to get your bang on you knew it was on some real shit. that's not "hardly gangbangin"
what's this big deal about blastin on MP WC? bustin on fools that don't bust back doesn't mean you're a gangster.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2009, 10:23 pm

Proverbz wrote:KM. even though they weren't around for a long time like other multi generational gangs. they did exist for about 6-7 years. blink of an eye is an overstatement.
6-7 years is a blink of an eye for gangs , bud.

that's 1 generation.

think about it some guys get jumped in at 15-16 and stop banging when they hit their 20's.

the real gangs last a long time and have multiple generations of little brothers and cousins and even sons and nephews getting in afterwards.

hell mexican gangs have guys who's grandfathers banged the hood.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2009, 10:38 pm

FINITO wrote:
thonkoboy2000 wrote:i think there most memorable moment is the funk with van nuys abz
What happened there? Van Nuyz ABZ dont really do shit.
back in 2001 km use to kick it at the net street and the lollicup around nordhoff and reseda.

a few abz peewees jumped a couple of km upstairs but they didn't know km was deep. it turned out there was like 20 more km and km homies downstairs and the peewees ran.

when they ran one of the abs og was driving by with his girlfriend and saw them running and drove up to them.

they got like a club , a hammer and a knife from the car and got down with the km fools who also got some bats and knives from their car and they got into a big ass rumble.

from what i heard all 3 abs/z got messed up bad. the 2 peewees went to the hospital but got released that night. the og ab got stabbed like 30-50 times and almost died. he didn't get to go home for like 2 weeks. 3 km got hurt too but not as bad as ab. i heard 1 got his head cracked with a hammer , 1 fool got stabbed in the back a few times and i don't know about what happened to the 3rd guy. maybe he got stabbed or he got hit with a club or hammer. don't know.

after that incident that's when van nuys ab started hanging out at lollicup and net street in northridge.

that's when lollicup started closing early because of one incident where ab threw some guy off the 2nd floor of lollicup onto the street and messed him up bad and when net street made all the newspapers when ab shot some fool either from tgp or km in front of net street.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 16th, 2009, 11:06 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
Proverbz wrote:KM. even though they weren't around for a long time like other multi generational gangs. they did exist for about 6-7 years. blink of an eye is an overstatement.
6-7 years is a blink of an eye for gangs , bud.

that's 1 generation.

think about it some guys get jumped in at 15-16 and stop banging when they hit their 20's.

the real gangs last a long time and have multiple generations of little brothers and cousins and even sons and nephews getting in afterwards.

hell mexican gangs have guys who's grandfathers banged the hood.
if that's the case then most gangs in the 818 were up and out in a blink of an eye including the gangs you listed in your name. judas and tgp weren't around with multiple generations in the valley. i guess you wouldn't consider rpb, jfx, pr, abb real gangs either right?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2009, 11:24 pm

Proverbz wrote:
if that's the case then most gangs in the 818 were up and out in a blink of an eye including the gangs you listed in your name. judas and tgp weren't around with multiple generations in the valley. i guess you wouldn't consider rpb, jfx, pr, abb real gangs either right?
lol i'm not from judas13 or tgp. i just picked that name because i knew guys from j13 and tgp the filipino fraternity.

rpb has been around for a long time , bud. they started out in san francisco a long , long time ago. rpb in the valley is dead but i think there's still people claiming rpb in carson.

jfx started a long time ago as well. they were a clique of sts. i remember jfx got started back up in the valley a few years ago , don't know if they're still around but i was hearing stories about jfx when i was in junior high in the early 90's and after they died out , they came back up and heard a few stories about them again 3-4 years ago.

pinoy real started what 15 years before km even came up? i didn't even hear of km 'til like end of the 90's and beginning of 2000's.

asian bad boys were banging BEFORE there was even asian boyz. they use to have heads in orange county too.

there's no comparison. i've been around gangs my whole life. i have homies , friends and families from everywhere. filipino , korean , cambodian , vietnamese , etc. i also been in juvie , camp , county and the pen for a bit. i might not be in a gang but i know who were the real gangs that lasted a bit and made some noise and which gangs didn't last long and didn't do much.

come on , man. i'm sure km had a few down heads. every gang had its down members but can you honestly say km did a lot of dirt? they lasted 6-7 years. list all the gangs you know that lasted less than that.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 16th, 2009, 11:51 pm

as far as the gangs i mentioned. they didn't last for multi generations in the 818 and you know this. judas, tgp, pr, jfx, abb, rpb they all might have started in the 80's in the los but they didn't start bangin in the 818 till the late 80's. they did their thing and died out in the mid nineties. thats about 6-7 years. with the exception of jfx and tgp. jfx had a revival but was not nearly as big as they were in their first 818 generation. tgp was around in my high school days but i never seen one. i don't think they were that deep. i remember the biggest thing i heard was that a tgp killed an abz in 2001. come on judas, to say that gangs weren't "real" gangs because they didn't last for as long as say white fence is like a diss. a lot of gangs have gone away but just because they are not around anymore does not mean that they were not a real gang. they banged, they represented, and put in work. would you say a marine wasn't a real marine because he fought in iraq for 2 years rather than 7? imagine if a civilian told him that. that's the point that im trying to make. but back to the topic, FINITO what do you mean by koreatown's KM? you still haven't answered that.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 17th, 2009, 12:11 am

Proverbz wrote:as far as the gangs i mentioned. they didn't last for multi generations in the 818 and you know this. judas, tgp, pr, jfx, abb, rpb they all might have started in the 80's in the los but they didn't start bangin in the 818 till the late 80's. they did their thing and died out in the mid nineties. thats about 6-7 years. with the exception of jfx and tgp. jfx had a revival but was not nearly as big as they were in their first 818 generation. tgp was around in my high school days but i never seen one. i don't think they were that deep. i remember the biggest thing i heard was that a tgp killed an abz in 2001. come on judas, to say that gangs weren't "real" gangs because they didn't last for as long as say white fence is like a diss. a lot of gangs have gone away but just because they are not around anymore does not mean that they were not a real gang. they banged, they represented, and put in work. would you say a marine wasn't a real marine because he fought in iraq for 2 years rather than 7? imagine if a civilian told him that. that's the point that im trying to make. but back to the topic, FINITO what do you mean by koreatown's KM? you still haven't answered that.
i understand what you're saying but there's a difference between gangs. there's hardcore gangs , the real gangs , and gangs that don't do much and just got into a few scraps or shootings.

come on , man.

all those gangs you compared km to has killed a few people and had a few of their members killed.

who did km kill? who did they bang on hard? come on , man. they got shot up by some little korean crew called seoul boys and those "gangsters" snitched him out and testified in court. they then claim they killed off seoul boyz in the valley. lol

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 17th, 2009, 12:43 am

judastaugamma wrote:
Proverbz wrote:as far as the gangs i mentioned. they didn't last for multi generations in the 818 and you know this. judas, tgp, pr, jfx, abb, rpb they all might have started in the 80's in the los but they didn't start bangin in the 818 till the late 80's. they did their thing and died out in the mid nineties. thats about 6-7 years. with the exception of jfx and tgp. jfx had a revival but was not nearly as big as they were in their first 818 generation. tgp was around in my high school days but i never seen one. i don't think they were that deep. i remember the biggest thing i heard was that a tgp killed an abz in 2001. come on judas, to say that gangs weren't "real" gangs because they didn't last for as long as say white fence is like a diss. a lot of gangs have gone away but just because they are not around anymore does not mean that they were not a real gang. they banged, they represented, and put in work. would you say a marine wasn't a real marine because he fought in iraq for 2 years rather than 7? imagine if a civilian told him that. that's the point that im trying to make. but back to the topic, FINITO what do you mean by koreatown's KM? you still haven't answered that.
i understand what you're saying but there's a difference between gangs. there's hardcore gangs , the real gangs , and gangs that don't do much and just got into a few scraps or shootings.

come on , man.

all those gangs you compared km to has killed a few people and had a few of their members killed.

who did km kill? who did they bang on hard? come on , man. they got shot up by some little korean crew called seoul boys and those "gangsters" snitched him out and testified in court. they then claim they killed off seoul boyz in the valley. lol
now you are out of bounds. you have no idea what you are talking about. seoul boyz.....i can't believe you brought them up. snitched? the shooter turned himself in. it's good that he did too because things would have gotten real ugly for both sides if he didn't. who did they bang hard against? are you so self obsessed that you can't read anything other than what you write? just read this thread again and you'll have an idea. i never dissed any hoods on here and give respect to all. you on the other hand just feel you have the right as a civilian to diss any hood huh? on the internet too. how old did you say you were again? 31? act your age man.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 17th, 2009, 12:50 am

Proverbz wrote: now you are out of bounds. you have no idea what you are talking about. seoul boyz.....i can't believe you brought them up. snitched? the shooter turned himself in. it's good that he did too because things would have gotten real ugly for both sides if he didn't. who did they bang hard against? are you so self obsessed that you can't read anything other than what you write? just read this thread again and you'll have an idea. i never dissed any hoods on here and give respect to all. you on the other hand just feel you have the right as a civilian to diss any hood huh? on the internet too. how old did you say you were again? 31? act your age man.
lol diss a hood?

wth? i'm just telling you what i know about them and heard about them.

are you km? lol

i was locked up with the guy from seoul boyz back in 2000. he told me they snitched on him. the guy was facing an attempted murder trial. by the time i left for the pen the last offer he got from the the was 10-15 years.

he never told me he turned himself in but he did tell me km snitched on him.

let me ask you this. if km didn't snitch how did he get caught? no one died. the guy who got shot in the head wasn't badly hurt. how did he get caught?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 17th, 2009, 1:00 am

here's what i know about km:

they stabbed one filipino fool , don't know from where , i think at a movie theater.

they got into a rumble with abz and a few ab and km went to the hospital.

they got into a few high school fights with other koreans and filipinos.

they beefed with seoul boyz and a seoul boyz shot one of them.

a few km got arrested for some shooting in koreatown , i don't even know if anyone got hit let alone died.

that's it.

this was all in a place of a few years.

now if you think that's a hardcore gang that's on you.

i have cousins from flip side that have been involved in similar incidents. i never considered them hardcore.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » September 17th, 2009, 1:21 am

are you that naive? you come on here and you say km was up and gone in a blink of an eye, that they're snitches, and that they're not a real gang. that's not a diss? you say all this as a civilian. now you're trying to play innocent and it's not working. as far as where i was from, don't worry about that. you want verification that he turned himself in?

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=3121&start=20

seriously, just give some extra thought in your words before you go flying off at what you hear. this is my last post in this thread.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 17th, 2009, 1:46 am

Proverbz wrote:are you that naive? you come on here and you say km was up and gone in a blink of an eye, that they're snitches, and that they're not a real gang. that's not a diss? you say all this as a civilian. now you're trying to play innocent and it's not working. as far as where i was from, don't worry about that. you want verification that he turned himself in?

seriously, just give some extra thought in your words before you go flying off at what you hear. this is my last post in this thread.
don't get your panties in a bunch , mr. korean mobster. i'm sorry you feel i'm dissing your old hood.

i got nothing against km. never had any beef with them or run into them.

i'm telling you what i heard and know.

if i say rpb back then was deeper than sts am i dissing sts?

if i said tgp killed a guy from nowhere who was claiming ab am i dissing tgp?

if i said wc was bigger in sgv than abz am i dissing abz?

if i said sts was downer than rpb in the valley am i dissing rpb?

i listed everything i have ever heard about km. that's all i know. enlighten if you know so much and explain how they are so hardcore.

the highlight of that gang is a rumble with vn abz for god's sake. when you're talking about how crazy a gang is and the biggest story a gang has is a rumble. then i don't know.

you guys make it seem like they went into a big ass war with abz or something. lmao

you think vn abz even cares about km anymore?bed an sts outside the st. genevieve carnival.

when i was a kid i use to see wah ching come into abz's pool hall and shoot up the place all the time and abz would drive down to sgv and retaliate.

i was around the valley when sts and abz got into a big ass war in the late 90's. ab stabbed a couple sts at a burbank movie theater , abz was shooting up sts , sts shot a abz in the foot outside of bc pool hall , sts shot an abz in the leg after they set up a rumble , abz stabbed an sts outside a st. genevieve carnival , abz and sts was driving down the street and shooting each other up when the ab driver got hit in the head and died. there was like a dozen shootings and stabbings between those 2 hoods.

this all happened within a few months of each other. that was a real gang war. between 2 real gangs.

km get into one rumble with abz and all of a sudden km was going to war with them? what happened after that rumble? what else glorious war stories do you have about km and abz?

keep it real , homie. km was around for a few years and disappeared.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » September 17th, 2009, 2:35 pm

haha, u guys are both funny.

i agree wid judas tho. any group of kids from anywhere can get into rumbles and shank and stab ppl. i know some whiteboy skater crews for OC that get down like this. they are down to rumble, even a few down heads might shank someone, and maybe 1-2 of kids in their crew got a strap. they're mostly jus punk whiteboys that like to skate, do drugs, and drink beer at house partys.

they probably put in as much work as minor league gangs. but aint no one gon say they are hardcore. they're jus some white boys down for their business.

theres a big difference between legit gangs such as abz, wc, trg, sts, etc etc that are generations deep, got vets, and got heads up in the pen representing, and the minor league gangs such as seoul boys or triad boys or somethin like that. those gangs got no vets. its jus a group of down knuckleheads, that die out after one generation. i kno cuz msot of my friends were in small minor league gangs like that. eventually most of us grew out of it. the ones that stuck with it eventually got recruited to the major leagues, and now i can say they are all in prison doing time predictably.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 19th, 2009, 2:58 am

richjesus wrote:haha, u guys are both funny.

i agree wid judas tho. any group of kids from anywhere can get into rumbles and shank and stab ppl. i know some whiteboy skater crews for OC that get down like this. they are down to rumble, even a few down heads might shank someone, and maybe 1-2 of kids in their crew got a strap. they're mostly jus punk whiteboys that like to skate, do drugs, and drink beer at house partys.

they probably put in as much work as minor league gangs. but aint no one gon say they are hardcore. they're jus some white boys down for their business.

theres a big difference between legit gangs such as abz, wc, trg, sts, etc etc that are generations deep, got vets, and got heads up in the pen representing, and the minor league gangs such as seoul boys or triad boys or somethin like that. those gangs got no vets. its jus a group of down knuckleheads, that die out after one generation. i kno because msot of my friends were in small minor league gangs like that. eventually most of us grew out of it. the ones that stuck with it eventually got recruited to the major leagues, and now i can say they are all in prison doing time predictably.
Hahaha, so true, so true. I actually know a few Graf Crews in the OC and LA, like straight hip hop "lets not fight, lets battle on the walls, on the mic, on the dancefloor, on the tables, whatever" crews who, if you wanna step, will roll you up no questions asked. I remember I got into it, randomly, because my younger cousin's friend was from some graffiti crew in the OC (buena park) called PFK and they were beefing with one of those OC mexican tag banger crews who had some chongos backing them up. Woopty woop bla bla some fool steps to smallest fool when they got out of school talking bout "West side longo" this and that, before I could do a damn thing some kid from PFK just dropped that (wannabe?)chongo with a skateboard and it was on. Fools from Anaheim PR, Cerritos STS, all mobbing on these mexican tag bangers. It was the first time, out of lockdown, that I ever threw down side by side fools I'd consider "enemies".
End result was these fools bit off more than they could chew, left 3 homies behind getting kicked in the face knocked out cold, some Highway Patrol at a donut shop(no joke) rolls up on foot to stop this shit and those Mexican Tag Bangers hit him with the car and bounced while they're homies still getting stomped out by a bunch of Skateboarding, underground hip hop bumping, white, viet and pinoy graffiti writers who, if they were wearing ben davis with shaved heads, woulda been straight G that day, courted into the hood the next haha.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 17th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Proverbz wrote:are you that naive? you come on here and you say km was up and gone in a blink of an eye, that they're snitches, and that they're not a real gang. that's not a diss? you say all this as a civilian. now you're trying to play innocent and it's not working. as far as where i was from, don't worry about that. you want verification that he turned himself in?

Hey, man... before you jump to conclusions from what I said, let me just say that the SBZ shooter NEVER did anything that was questionable to his own homies or to KM.

As for KM snitching, people who snitch don't go around telling their youngsters they testified in court. I'll leave it at that. Whatever though... all gangs snitch, man. Even the "hardcore gangs."

KM did start in Ktown.

Haha, brings back memories. Just remember there's always a lot of stuff you'll never know about the stories you hear. Be safe, everyone.