Rank these gangs in order

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Rank these gangs in order

Unread post by FINITO » October 8th, 2009, 2:05 pm

- American Burger

- KoreanKillers

- Big Bad KPB

- CYS

- LGKK

- GG BOyz

- GTM

- FMS

- Central Side Asian BOyz

- BIg Bad KP Mob

- RAC

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rank these gangs in order

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 8th, 2009, 10:37 pm

central side asian boyz is not a real gang.

they're fake and they got checked by van nuys asian boys.

i doubt they're still claiming.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 9th, 2009, 10:48 pm

jjashik
What city do you live in now?: ktown

Unread post by jjashik » October 10th, 2009, 2:00 pm

JFX

koreanplayboy
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by koreanplayboy » October 10th, 2009, 2:03 pm

1. CYS
2. KK
3. KPB

jjashik

Unread post by jjashik » October 10th, 2009, 8:06 pm

jfx fo life, but shout out to the old school crazyies homies

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 11th, 2009, 2:38 pm

jjashik wrote:jfx fo life, but shout out to the old school crazyies homies
i know Wally and Flea very well. if those are your Gs, then your gang sux.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 11th, 2009, 5:29 pm

Mannn shut the fuck up Shing. You always have this negative shit to say about every set and everybody like u some OG. NIggie u aint no OG Mr high and fkin mighty. lol This fuckin clown cracks me up. Ey homey u wanna meet me at a gym for a little sparring session? Ill show u how a Playboy gets down.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 11th, 2009, 5:40 pm

[quote="FINITO"]- American Burger

- KoreanKillers

- Big Bad KPB

- CYS

- LGKK

- GG BOyz

- GTM

- FMS

- Central Side Asian BOyz

- BIg Bad KP Mob

- RAC[/quot

Objectively speaking I'd have to say...

1. KK

2. KPB

3. CYS

4. KP

5.LGKK ( there were alot of busters in here but there were alot of straight up Psychos too so i put them at #5. Kinda like DubC )

6. FMS

7. RAC

8. GG boyz

9. American Burder

10. GTM

11. CC Asian BOyz

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 11th, 2009, 6:21 pm

FINITO wrote:Mannn shut the fu-- up Shing. You always have this negative shit to say about every set and everybody like u some OG. NIggie u aint no OG Mr high and fkin mighty. lol This fuckin clown cracks me up. Ey homey u wanna meet me at a gym for a little sparring session? Ill show u how a Playboy gets down.
sparring? wtf? i don't care how a playboy gets down. you're lames anyways. i'm not gonna meet you anywhere, but if i ever run into you, i'll show you how Hong Mun gets down. or better yet, i'll let my youngsters show you how they get down.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 12th, 2009, 10:49 am

shing wrote:
FINITO wrote:Mannn shut the fu-- up Shing. You always have this negative shit to say about every set and everybody like u some OG. NIggie u aint no OG Mr high and fkin mighty. lol This fuckin clown cracks me up. Ey homey u wanna meet me at a gym for a little sparring session? Ill show u how a Playboy gets down.
sparring? wtf? i don't care how a playboy gets down. you're lames anyways. i'm not gonna meet you anywhere, but if i ever run into you, i'll show you how Hong Mun gets down. or better yet, i'll let my youngsters show you how they get down.
WHat is this I smell, a fish? A calamarie? no, it's Shing, the pussy. LMAO Y dont u wanna meet up homey? ANd y u gotta let your lil youngsters wipe ur ass, nigga u aint no Don. Whatever happened to the good old days when the OGs used to handle their own shit, after all, it's just 1 on 1 homey. It's ok Shing. I guess the difference between U and me, the Korean...

jjashik

Unread post by jjashik » October 12th, 2009, 7:09 pm

hong mun? red door ?? u cant be serious.. i heard yall asses get blasted by the Korean CLIKS out in rowland/hacienda come on man, i dont even want to cuss cuse i think it mite hurt ur feelings bro

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 12th, 2009, 8:43 pm

there aint no korean gangs in Koreatown anymore, its just a bunch of korean G'z from other cities like torrance, rowland hts, cerritos, garden grove n shit that just claim ktown as one of their own hoods, i visited ktown a week ago and all i saw were old people and a bunch of homo looking fobs, there all low class foos that dont even know about bangin.. the homies i knew all moved outta that place a while ago to other cities...

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 14th, 2009, 8:58 am

jjashik wrote:hong mun? red door ?? u cant be serious.. i heard yall asses get blasted by the Korean CLIKS out in rowland/hacienda come on man, i dont even want to cuss cuse i think it mite hurt ur feelings bro
wrong. they only youngster that ever got shot was by a korean guy from WC. my feelings wouldn't get ever get hurt by some nonfactor korean chump.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 14th, 2009, 9:02 am

FINITO wrote:
shing wrote:
WHat is this I smell, a fish? A calamarie? no, it's Shing, the pussy. LMAO Y dont u wanna meet up homey? ANd y u gotta let your lil youngsters wipe ur ass, nigga u aint no Don. Whatever happened to the good old days when the OGs used to handle their own shit, after all, it's just 1 on 1 homey. It's ok Shing. I guess the difference between U and me, the Korean...
the korean is what sets us apart. why do you think throwing down makes you a real g? keep thinking it's good to bring knives to a gun fight. i don't need to get my hands dirty anymore. you're an asshat.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 14th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Shing, where I come from only a pussy ass nigga brings a gun to a fistfight. Like 2pac said, " you be the first to reach in your trunk " cuz u a scared azzzz punk.lolz U dont wana get your hands dirty did u say? bruh that's a big pussy copout of an answer. Whatever u say, Don Corleone. I suggest u gather ur nickels and dimes and go buy urself a pair and a heart. U lacking, Shing, u lacking. IM shaking my head rite now.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 14th, 2009, 5:50 pm

FINITO wrote:Shing, where I come from only a pussy ass nigga brings a gun to a fistfight. Like 2pac said, " you be the first to reach in your trunk " because u a scared azzzz punk.lolz U dont wana get your hands dirty did u say? bruh that's a big pussy copout of an answer. Whatever u say, Don Corleone. I suggest u gather ur nickels and dimes and go buy urself a pair and a heart. U lacking, Shing, u lacking. IM shaking my head rite now.
lol! you're learning life lessons from Tupac? you're dumber than i thought. keep shaking your head it might help you get some real sense.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 15th, 2009, 10:11 am

Shing, naw homey i was just giving an example and the real Men of honor, the true old school Gs would agree that only pussies like yourself rely on guns. GOtta rely on the heat since u can't use ur fist. That's sum pussy ass shit. I know guys like u Shing. U sum vietcong with an inferiority complex which is why u always up on our Korean nuts. lol.. Hung mung , ching chow or whatever the fuck ur mickey mouse club is called, u guys are nothing. Ya jus sum low level waterboy types.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 15th, 2009, 8:06 pm

FINITO wrote:Shing, naw homey i was just giving an example and the real Men of honor, the true old school Gs would agree that only pussies like yourself rely on guns. GOtta rely on the heat since u can't use ur fist. That's sum pussy ass shit. I know guys like u Shing. U sum vietcong with an inferiority complex which is why u always up on our Korean nuts. lol.. Hung mung , ching chow or whatever the fu-- ur mickey mouse club is called, u guys are nothing. Ya jus sum low level waterboy types.
number one, i'm not your homie. if i was, i would've slapped you in the face already. and since i'm older than you, you just take it like a ddong seng would. find one of your so called Gs that would agree to your comment about guns and i'll show you somebody who's afraid to shoot. yeah let's settle some beef by seeing who breakdances better. a high % of people are strapped and you still cling to the fact that real Gs get down with fists and that's what honor is? what kind of foolishness is that? fuckin' fool.
color=#FF0000]GOtta rely on the heat since u can't use ur fist. That's sum pussy ass shit.[/color]
maybe it's because the people you bang on don't shoot. people we deal with shoot back. i'd rather be alive than dead.

Iron714
What city do you live in now?: OrangeCounty

Unread post by Iron714 » October 16th, 2009, 4:30 pm

hahah finito you're a hypocrite, sayin us youngsters are a disgrace sayin "nigga" and now you're sayin it? HAHA. ok "OG"

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 16th, 2009, 5:56 pm

Iron714 wrote:hahah finito you're a hypocrite, sayin us youngsters are a disgrace sayin "nigga" and now you're sayin it? HAHA. ok "OG"
Hypocrite i'm not. Im just talking down to the level of my opposition. If one is on a nigga level, then imma speak to em like a nigga.

YEs and i stand by what i stated earlier on classless youngstas going through an identity crisis. Dressing like beaners while talking like a nigga rapper. That's just shameful and downright embarassing. Back in my days, we had our OWN thing.

WE have a bunch of buster ass youngsters these days. Majority of them are wannabes.

What about you?

KNIGHTMARE
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angees

Unread post by KNIGHTMARE » October 16th, 2009, 9:00 pm

Korean Gangs from the 70s-90s. Ranked as listed.

1. American Burger (They kicked it off for Korean gangs in LA)

2. Burger King (Old school Korean gang at the start of it all)

3. Korean Killers (The most infamous Korean gang)

4. U Boys

5. Koreatown Crazys

6. Korean Playboys

7. Korea Town Mobsters

8. Garden Grove Boys (Kicked it off for Korean gangs in Orange County)

9. Last Generation Korean Killers

10. Family Mobsters

11. Asian Criminals

12. Korean Pride gang (not mob)

13. Korean Mobsters 44

14. Seoul BoyZ

15. GG Town Mobsters

16. Korean Crazy Doggs

Maplewood Jefrox had some solid Korean members. Same goes for Flip Town Mob. Their girl click "FTC" put it down as well.
Hankook Boys started in the late 90s, but stayed in their area so there isn't much information on them. Same goes for All Mighty Asians/Asian Mob Assassins/Asian MafiA.

To this date, Korean gangs that are active are as followed:

Last Generation Korean Killers 4th hood

Killa Outlaws

Trey Deuce

Korea Town Gangsters

Asian Criminals (may be inactive)

Mental BoyZ (may be inactive)

Iron714
What city do you live in now?: OrangeCounty

Unread post by Iron714 » October 16th, 2009, 9:55 pm

FINITO wrote:
Iron714 wrote:hahah finito you're a hypocrite, sayin us youngsters are a disgrace sayin "nigga" and now you're sayin it? HAHA. ok "OG"
Hypocrite i'm not. Im just talking down to the level of my opposition. If one is on a nigga level, then imma speak to em like a nigga.

YEs and i stand by what i stated earlier on classless youngstas going through an identity crisis. Dressing like beaners while talking like a nigga rapper. That's just shameful and downright embarassing. Back in my days, we had our OWN thing.

WE have a bunch of buster ass youngsters these days. Majority of them are wannabes.

What about you?
sorry, i don't net bang.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 17th, 2009, 3:50 am

KNIGHTMARE wrote:Korean Gangs from the 70s-90s. Ranked as listed.

Asian Criminals (may be inactive)

Mental BoyZ (may be inactive)
MBZ is inactive they could never recruit any motherfucker, they just faded away...

ACs is still active from what i hear, but 90 percent of dem r lil kids, they need to recruit some older heads or some shit to give them some leadership n shit most of em probably cant even drive lol

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » October 17th, 2009, 12:26 pm

jjashik wrote:hong mun? red door ?? u cant be serious.. i heard yall asses get blasted by the Korean CLIKS out in rowland/hacienda come on man, i dont even want to cuss cuse i think it mite hurt ur feelings bro
lol Wally was my cellie for about a month and i got to see the inner workings of a JFX "G". he was a sorry ass junkie. I was on the same yard as Flea. that fool borrowed money from all the homies to pay his heroin and gambling debts. did he ever repay anyone? nope, he rolled himself off the yard when we asked for some payment. awesome Gs you guys got.

jseoul
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by jseoul » October 17th, 2009, 2:00 pm

did this fool just say "wanna meet me at a gym for a sparring session?"... if i gotta prolems with a dude we gonna catch fade or its nothin.. i dont kno how u handle shit but u really aint no banger.. come on. u crack me up Playboy.

jseoul
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by jseoul » October 17th, 2009, 2:16 pm

im reading this boy finito talk and he is not a real G. It aint hard to tell nigga. U ARE NOT REAL. U ARE NOT A GANGSTER NIGGA. u are acting right now boy. quit that.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » September 3rd, 2011, 2:41 pm

im bias but korean/killa outlaws probably put in the most work out of any korean gang.

unlike most other korean gangs, these guys banged pretty hard. always strapped. always liting fools up in LA and OC. and despite alotta riders gettin locked up for shootings n such, they somehow have been able to keep generations going.

surprised they can keep up wid the recruiting. they have a very solid rep.

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DROOPY » March 22nd, 2012, 11:51 pm

What initials did the original cerritos outlaws go by? I've heard either OTL, OTS, OTZ

K18
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by K18 » August 27th, 2018, 8:15 pm

1. American Burger

2. Korean Killers

3. Burger King

4. Garden Grove Boys (Original Korean gang in Orange County. Around the late 70's early 80's)

5. Koreatown Crazys 13

6. Family Mobsters

7. Korea Town Mafia/Mobsters

8. Korean Playboys

9. Last Generation Korean Killers

10. Asian Criminals

11. GG Town Mobsters

12. Korean Mobstaz 44 aka West Side 44 Mobstaz

13. Korean Pride aka Korean Pride Mob

14. Korean Crazy Doggs

15. Seoul Boyz

Most Recent- not active or died out

1. Killa Outlaws
2. Mental Boyz
3. Asian Criminals
4. Last Generation Korean Killers 4th generation
5. 32 Mobstaz/KK (dead) Don't know if these niggas have ne konnect or on the same line to the OG Korean Killers
6. West Gardenz (dead)
7. Hankook Boyz
8. Asian Mafia Assassins/Asian Mafia/All Mighty Asians (dead)

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 29th, 2018, 1:11 pm

^Wasn't there a Korea Town Gangsters back in the day? In south OC back in the 90's there was Asian New Generation. And from what I recall Fullerton Boys were active around same time Garden Grove Boys were.

rwdys78
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Henderson

Unread post by rwdys78 » September 14th, 2018, 4:33 pm

triplethreat wrote:^Wasn't there a Korea Town Gangsters back in the day? In south OC back in the 90's there was Asian New Generation. And from what I recall Fullerton Boys were active around same time Garden Grove Boys were.
Never heard of no Korea Town Gangsters in the 90's but no idea what you consider back in the day. Korea Town Mafia was active in the early 90's, they even had a small click out in Cerritos. They were a small bunch that kicked it with Koreans from Crazys 13. I lived out in Buena Park from '89-92/93 and never heard of no Fullerton Boys gang. We had a few homies out in Fullerton and it was Big SarZanA gang, LVM, and a few WC. I heard about Garden Grove FMS, they were at it with the homies from La Palma LVM. This was in the early to mid 90's homie. Asian New Generation???