white crip

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

white crip

Unread post by iboy » January 2nd, 2011, 3:08 pm

what would happend if a white crip from 60s or something got into prison, will he kick it with black or are all crips 4 them self?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: white crip

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 5th, 2011, 3:02 pm

I wouldn't want to be him

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » January 7th, 2011, 11:24 am

Christina Marie wrote:I wouldn't want to be him

why?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 7th, 2011, 6:57 pm

iboy wrote:what would happend if a white crip from 60s or something got into prison, will he kick it with black or are all crips 4 them self?
pen or country

i dont know bout the pen,but in the country you roll with blacks if you a white blood or crip,cuzz there aint to many other whites who could trip

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » January 8th, 2011, 12:09 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
iboy wrote:what would happend if a white crip from 60s or something got into prison, will he kick it with black or are all crips 4 them self?
pen or country

i dont know bout the pen,but in the country you roll with blacks if you a white blood or crip,cuzz there aint to many other whites who could trip
okay you dont know with the pen?

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » January 8th, 2011, 7:16 pm

if hes a white crip he but not be no buster.If he"s solid then he"s just another homie....fucc with you heard I got a white homie from my hood went to the pen and rolled with hood and still fuction with the homies..

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 10th, 2011, 3:49 pm

iboy wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
pen or country

okay you dont know with the pen?
in LA you can do that shit because there aint to many whites in the county....so you just go where you might fit in but in the pen

i dont belive that this shit goes down especially since it turned that racial over there

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » January 12th, 2011, 10:44 am

arghh.. okay so its only if you go to county jail

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » January 12th, 2011, 11:50 am

if the white boy is down for his hood he can roll with his hood peroid...he will cell up with one of his homies..if hes respected his hood wont let the woods roll on him...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 18th, 2011, 4:10 pm

No big secret that in either county or state its all about race and "prison politics". You already have all this to deal with and then on top of that throw in you are claiming outside your race? Not saying it never happens or its not possible....but it certainly would add extra stress to your daily life. As if you don't have to watch your back enough already?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » January 24th, 2011, 2:22 pm

tysuave wrote:if the white boy is down for his hood he can roll with his hood peroid...he will cell up with one of his homies..if hes respected his hood wont let the woods roll on him...
So you roll with black in the county and in the pen with white ? if you a white

eldoregular
What city do you live in now?: wilmington

Unread post by eldoregular » January 27th, 2011, 6:04 pm

y dont u just come to la and find out jesus its not like we know some white dude whos a crip who has had this hypothetical situation happen to them there is such few white people now in black hoods u ever hear of the WHITE FLIGHT where white people booked it from the city to suburbs

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 28th, 2011, 5:34 am

Bump

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 28th, 2011, 5:43 am

iboy wrote:
tysuave wrote:if the white boy is down for his hood he can roll with his hood peroid...he will cell up with one of his homies..if hes respected his hood wont let the woods roll on him...

I wouldn't recommend you "roll" outside your race especially in a CA jail or prison at all. But IF you do you better have grown up in the hood and have some pretty strong/deep associations to back you up. And even at that you better have A) really good luck B) A guardian angel C) really good luck. And don't piss off any CO's because that's the first thing they are going to use to get you in a wreck.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 18th, 2011, 3:23 pm

eldoregular wrote:y dont u just come to la and find out jesus its not like we know some white dude whos a crip who has had this hypothetical situation happen to them there is such few white people now in black hoods u ever hear of the WHITE FLIGHT where white people booked it from the city to suburbs
relax i just ask about if you dont like my question then stay out of my topic

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 19th, 2011, 1:04 pm

iboy wrote:
pretty much...but most whites in LA aint bangin so they get PC

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 19th, 2011, 3:08 pm

There was an example of this on one of the Lockup episodes. The guy was white, and he was a crip. I'm not sure if it was in Cali or what, but it didn't seem that he was alienated by the black inmates because he was white. I can't remember who said it earlier in this post, but I think it is based on your relationship with the culture. In my oppinion, if you are white and you completely identify yourself with a specific culture and it's sincere and natural, you will be accepted by that particular culture. One example would be the white guy who was a part of La Eme when it began, I think his nickname was "peg leg" or something. The hispanic members accepted him even though he was white. Additonally, look at Paul Wall. I think that If he went to the pen, he would be accepted by the black inmates because of his natural identification with the black community.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 19th, 2011, 4:06 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:There was an example of this on one of the Lockup episodes. The guy was white, and he was a crip. I'm not sure if it was in Cali or what, but it didn't seem that he was alienated by the black inmates because he was white. I can't remember who said it earlier in this post, but I think it is based on your relationship with the culture. In my oppinion, if you are white and you completely identify yourself with a specific culture and it's sincere and natural, you will be accepted by that particular culture. One example would be the white guy who was a part of La Eme when it began, I think his nickname was "peg leg" or something. The hispanic members accepted him even though he was white. Additonally, look at Paul Wall. I think that If he went to the pen, he would be accepted by the black inmates because of his natural identification with the black community.
Thanks a lot!! thats was almost everything i wanna know

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 19th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:There was an example of this on one of the Lockup episodes. The guy was white, and he was a crip. I'm not sure if it was in Cali or what, but it didn't seem that he was alienated by the black inmates because he was white. I can't remember who said it earlier in this post, but I think it is based on your relationship with the culture. In my oppinion, if you are white and you completely identify yourself with a specific culture and it's sincere and natural, you will be accepted by that particular culture. One example would be the white guy who was a part of La Eme when it began, I think his nickname was "peg leg" or something. The hispanic members accepted him even though he was white. Additonally, look at Paul Wall. I think that If he went to the pen, he would be accepted by the black inmates because of his natural identification with the black community.
Thanks a lot!! thats was almost everything i wanna know

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » May 10th, 2011, 6:52 am

so a white dude could roll with the blacks in pen if he was like a black if you can say that (i mean culture) but he just needed to watch his back more than many others?

sorry im dumb as fuck ! ;)

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » July 3rd, 2011, 1:16 pm

most will roll with their gang but the whites don't really like that. Goldie was a white guy from PVCC that rolled with the Comtpon car. The whites didn't trip on him and he probably had respect from his hood since he did have a murder on his jacket.

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: klan town

Unread post by madseason23 » June 4th, 2015, 9:14 pm

in camp,i rolled on a piece of shit whigger...he was from a crip gang and well i told him he could kick it with us or else.i beat the living shit out of him ......true story.i know from experience you kick it with us or face multiple beatings

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » June 6th, 2015, 7:03 pm

In prison there was a white crip in DVI Tracy (Gladitor school) back in the "1980's" they roll with there gangs from the street "crips" or "bloods" if there white and if a riot jumps off there the first targets to be hit for race trading...If no racial riots break out they usually are untouched, if someone personally has a problem with a White Crip because he is white...He will more than not get a green light, but he will be elected to hit that target when a riot between crips and whites...jump off...there are also white bloods...they have to be down to be in a black gang to begin with, they are usually tested before they are excepted...into them black street gangs...They have a high potential of getting stabbed...in state prison...

Ocsfinest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa ana

Unread post by Ocsfinest » September 27th, 2015, 9:59 am

shing wrote:most will roll with their gang but the whites don't really like that. Goldie was a white guy from PVCC that rolled with the Comtpon car. The whites didn't trip on him and he probably had respect from his hood since he did have a murder on his jacket.
Goldie was more than that, I think he had a few bodies he was locked up.

Dude was a beast on the streets, real cpt reputable. Everyone in the hub knew him.

richkid
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Richmond

Unread post by richkid » October 17th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Chrome123
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: Burlington

Unread post by Chrome123 » August 8th, 2016, 11:43 pm

I'm 3/4 white 1/4 salvadorian I been blue since 2009 was recruited in boston, mass by Avenue King Crip set which is a sub set of LA Rolling 40s Neighborhood crips been in the correctional system twice 4 small time shit and was 100% protected in there by fam.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » October 8th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Chrome 123, California's State Prison you would have problems. The Last White Crip I know personally from Sacramento "29thstreetGarden BlockCrips" He did 18 years in P.rotective C.ustody Sensitive Needs Yard mostly done after he was stabbed up in a California Prison yard. Heavy Politics in the California System my friend. My advice stay out of California Prisons.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 26th, 2016, 7:39 pm

[attachment=0]12122755_10205108862346182_6184017535172604343_n.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
12122755_10205108862346182_6184017535172604343_n.jpg
12122755_10205108862346182_6184017535172604343_n.jpg (45.65 KiB) Viewed 14552 times

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 9th, 2017, 8:22 pm

when u'r a white crip or a white blood or a white 18st, u'r protecting in pen by yo gang. but many whites in pen aren't membaz of these gangs so they join the NLR or the Aryan Brotherhood.