Asian Bloods $ets

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » June 28th, 2005, 11:30 am

DiaBo wrote:So how many bloods in chitown i know there got to be more then one?
All I know is there are Outlaw Loco Bloods. Thats it. I'm not sure though. Someone on here said that there aren't any 'cuz Chi-Town run their own shit.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Asian Bloods $ets

Unread post by Q » June 30th, 2005, 3:01 pm

100 wrote:HOW DID ASIANS GET PUT DOWN ON THE BLOOD AND CRIP TIP AND HOW COME THERE ARE NOT ANY WHITE B AND C SETS IF THEY ALLOW ASIANS

OLB IN CHICAGO FOR SOME REASON THEY RUN UNDER THE FIN(5) MANY PPL HAVE NOT HEARD OF THEM AND MANY SAID THEY ARE SOFTEES

http://www.chicagohoodz.com/gangs/outlawbloods.html

what set are these guys originally from ? how did a bunch of asians start a set in chicago ? do they even have oficial roots

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 5th, 2005, 6:52 am

Word wrote:
DiaBo wrote:So how many bloods in chitown i know there got to be more then one?
All I know is there are Outlaw Loco Bloods. Thats it. I'm not sure though. Someone on here said that there aren't any 'because Chi-Town run their own shit.
There other bloods sets like uptown bloods and the ak blood brothers.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 11th, 2005, 1:23 pm

chicago blood sets are probably less than 50 its a peoples and folk world you see why they run under peoples right!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 11th, 2005, 1:43 pm

Yea but how in the fuck OLB began to be soft?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 11th, 2005, 2:11 pm

DiaBo wrote:Yea but how in the fu-- OLB began to be soft?

who knows anybody that claim to be authentic bloods and running under the peoples nation are soft to me unless they bps.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 11th, 2005, 2:12 pm

100 wrote:

who knows! anybody that claim to be authentic b.l.o.o.d.s and running under the peoples nation are soft to me unless they bps from elsewhere but as you know bps in the city are fin rollers red black and green flags.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 11th, 2005, 2:13 pm

100 wrote:
100 wrote:

who knows! anybody that claim to be authentic b.l.o.o.d.s and running under the peoples nation are soft to me unless they bps from elsewhere but as you know bps in the city are fin rollers red black and green flags.[/b

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2005, 3:14 pm

ITS ALOT OF ASIAN BLOODS IN ATLANTA. I GOT A HOMEBOI WHO IS cAMBODIAN AND EVERY TIMES HE GOES TO SOUTHLAKE MALL HE TELLS ME THE ASIAN BLOODS TRY HIM UP...........THEY BE DEEP AS HELL OUT THERE.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » July 11th, 2005, 6:03 pm

yeah...from what i seen when i went to atl all the cambodians was bloods..but yeah, atl dope..had mad fun out there

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 12th, 2005, 5:23 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:ITS ALOT OF ASIAN BLOODS IN ATLANTA. I GOT A HOMEBOI WHO IS cAMBODIAN AND EVERY TIMES HE GOES TO SOUTHLAKE MALL HE TELLS ME THE ASIAN BLOODS TRY HIM UP...........THEY BE DEEP AS HELL OUT THERE.
Asian Bloods the set name right?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 4:21 pm

DiaBo wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:ITS ALOT OF ASIAN BLOODS IN ATLANTA. I GOT A HOMEBOI WHO IS cAMBODIAN AND EVERY TIMES HE GOES TO SOUTHLAKE MALL HE TELLS ME THE ASIAN BLOODS TRY HIM UP...........THEY BE DEEP AS HELL OUT THERE.
Asian Bloods the set name right?

Laotion Cambodian Piru LCP
Laotion Cambodian Pride LCP
Lil Crazy Piru LCP
Little Asian Rascals Rascals LARCrazy Brother Clan Black and White
Crazy Boy Clan CBC
Charlotte Loco Boys CLB
Insane Green Piru IGP
Little Green Piru LGP
Original Crazy Boys OCB Georgia Loco Boys GLB
Georgia Loco Bloods GLB
Laotion Bloods LBS
Masters of Destruction MOD
True Oriental Boys TOB
True Oriental Bloods TOB
Tiny Loco Boys TLB TLB
Asian Piru Bloods APB
Turtle Red Thugs LRT
Oriental Boy Society OBS Yellow and White
Young Oriental Gangsters YOG

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 12th, 2005, 4:23 pm

http://www.geocities.com/atlantahoodz/

SOME SHIT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET SEARCHING.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 20th, 2005, 4:39 pm

Sup with those azn bloodz in boston.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 3rd, 2005, 10:16 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:http://www.geocities.com/atlantahoodz/

SOME SHIT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET SEARCHING.

THAT CAN'T BE A TOWN NIGGAZ RUN A TOWN!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 6th, 2005, 5:50 pm

One of three men charged in Anoka County District Court in connection with a home invasion, which injured two Coon Rapids residents Jan. 23, has pleaded guilty to three felony charges; the other two have entered not-guilty pleas.

Khang Yang, 22, Nhia Lee, 22, and Tong Moua, 19, all of St. Paul, were each charged with one count of first-degree burglary and two counts of second-degree assault.

Yang will be sentenced April 14 after pleading guilty to the three counts. The Anoka County Attorney’s Office has filed court papers seeking an upward departure in sentencing guidelines.

March 25, Lee entered a not-guilty plea and will go on trial April 26. A motion by defense attorney Steve Nicol to suppress any statements Lee made to police officers has been reserved.

Moua pleaded not guilty to the charges at a court hearing April 1. No trial date has been set; instead, a pre-trial hearing will take place April 13.

All three suspects are members of Immortal Bloods Asian gang in St. Paul, according to Det. Joe Hunt, Coon Rapids Police, who with the Anoka County Sheriff’s Department Criminal Investigation Division (CID) investigated the case with the assistance of the Minnesota Asian Strike Force, Metro Division.

According to the criminal complaints, Coon Rapids Police officers were called to a residence on the 200 block of 116th Avenue N.W., about 3 a.m. Jan. 23 on a home invasion report.

They found a woman, 23, who is Asian, with a severe stab wound to the left temple area and multiple stab wounds to her back. The man, 20, her brother-in-law, who is also Asian, had cuts to his face and his eyes were swollen shut following what appeared to be a severe beating.

The woman said an Asian male came to her door about 2:30 a.m. and asked if her husband was at home, but when she said he was not home the male asked to come in and use the phone.

The woman let him in because he looked like one of her husband’s co-workers, who had been at the house before.

But as the man entered the home, two other masked males followed him in and held a knife to the woman’s throat, demanding money and keys to a vehicle, the complaint alleges.

The three men allegedly beat and tied up the man, but during the scuffle the victim fought back and the man who had the knife to the woman’s throat put it down, according to the complaint.

As he did so, the woman picked up the knife and stabbed the unmasked suspect in the lower back or side. That prompted the suspects to stab the woman several times, the complaint alleges.

The woman told police she picked up the knife because she thought the suspects were going to take her from the house and kill her.

She believes the suspects left her for dead because she acted like she passed out while they were stabbing her, according to the complaint.

Investigators were led to the suspects after the woman was asked if she suspected anyone other than her husband’s co-worker, and she named the boyfriend of a relative who had been to the house, Hunt said.

That was Yang, and he was found to be an Asian gang member in St. Paul, he alleged.

Working with the Minnesota Asian Strike Force, Metro Division, investigators identified Lee and Moua as two fellow gang members with whom Yang was associated, he alleged.

Jan. 30, Hunt conducted a photo lineup with the two victims, showing them two sets of photos, each with six photos.

According to the complaint, both victims picked out Moua as the suspect who was not wearing a mask and came to the house asking for the woman’s husband by name.

In a post-Miranda statement to Investigator Kevin Navara of the strike force, Moua alleged he went with Yang and Lee to the Coon Rapids residence where Yang told him to go to the door and ask for the woman’s husband while he and Lee waited out of sight.

Moua allegedly admitted they assaulted the woman and man in the home after asking for money. He alleged they threw their knives out of the window of their vehicle while on Highway 10.

Lee, in his post-Miranda statement to Navara, allegedly corroborated Moua’s account of the incident.

Yang gave two post-Miranda statements. In the first, Jan. 30, he denied any part in the incident, but he said he knew the woman and her husband, and had been at the residence before.

But in his second post-Miranda statement Feb. 1, Yang admitted he went into the house and took part in the assault.

Yang said the trio had been driving, smoking crack cocaine, and needed more money to buy drugs.

According to Hunt, Yang was wearing a mask and disguised his voice during the burglary and assault.

When the woman’s husband looked at the photo of Moua, he admitted that there was a likeness to a co-worker of his, Hunt said.

The woman’s husband was at work in Maple Grove from 8 p.m. Jan. 22 until police called him about 3 a.m. Jan. 23, he said.

The couple have lived at the Coon Rapids residence for three years. Their children were not home at the time of the incident, Hunt said.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 6th, 2005, 11:15 pm

^Hmongkeys. :roll:

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 7th, 2005, 4:33 pm

LB who Hmong Keys?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 7th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Los Angeles Oriental Boyz i can't find any news articles on these boyz are they active?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 8th, 2005, 10:05 pm

The article u just posted are of Hmongs,LAOB one of their homies got shanked to death at the Khmer Temple in LA,So they lookin for retaliation.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 9th, 2005, 8:43 am

Can anybody post a pic of LAOB.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 10th, 2005, 1:23 pm

Is those khmers in ESOBZ crazy like OLB in chinatown?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 24th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Are these asian blood gangs:

Pshycho Side Bloods

Fran Pshycho Gangsta Pirus

Insane Street Mobb

Mafia Orientated Bloods

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » August 25th, 2005, 12:13 am

L o n g B e a c h wrote:The article u just posted are of Hmongs,LAOB one of their homies got shanked to death at the Khmer Temple in LA,So they lookin for retaliation.
I think I know who shanked him. Check this stuff out:

http://www.lapdonline.org/get_involved/ ... operry.htm

Yep, it wuz ABZ that did the shanking, allegedly.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » September 22nd, 2005, 7:35 pm

He got shanked in the heart.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 23rd, 2005, 10:27 am

Diabo sniffin around here with his snout...LOL.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 23rd, 2005, 10:32 am

DiaBo wrote:Is those khmers in ESOBZ crazy like OLB in chinatown?
i gotta hella niccaz from the obz in mass. mad niccaz in they hood from cali they whole set azn all cambodian also (khmer) basically this is in lowell.....

diabo say he blacc but loves him some azn bloods hhahaahah

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 26th, 2005, 2:33 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Diabo sniffin around here with his snout...LOL.

LOL HE SOME KINDA ASIAN TO THE BONE!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 5:13 pm

100 wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Diabo sniffin around here with his snout...LOL.

LOL HE SOME KINDA ASIAN TO THE BONE!
Like he's Asian and a wannabe Blood.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 19th, 2005, 2:27 am

:roll: He Fugly :roll:
hitonme wrote:
L o n g B e a c h wrote:The article u just posted are of Hmongs,LAOB one of their homies got shanked to death at the Khmer Temple in LA,So they lookin for retaliation.
I think I know who shanked him. Check this stuff out:

http://www.lapdonline.org/get_involved/ ... operry.htm

Yep, it wuz ABZ that did the shanking, allegedly.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Asian Bloods $ets

Unread post by niceman » August 8th, 2015, 4:35 am

MOD are not blood, that's for sure.