ktown ktown ktown

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

ktown ktown ktown

Unread post by wickerman » May 24th, 2011, 11:35 pm

lookin thru my old files, i got a bunch of either some of the homies or some of enigmigas. either way, ppl love pics.

enjoy.

http://imageshack.us/m/9/723/1414141v.jpg

http://imageshack.us/m/715/3170/124124124.jpg

more to come...

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ktown ktown ktown

Unread post by Proverbz » May 24th, 2011, 11:51 pm

this set is KTG - KoreaTown Gangstas?

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickerman » May 26th, 2011, 7:35 pm

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickerman » May 28th, 2011, 9:03 am

RIP OG flea
Attachments
flea 1.jpg
flea 1.jpg (48.12 KiB) Viewed 4739 times

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 30th, 2011, 11:39 am

LoL@ Flea. He was a fu ckin punk. I was on the yard with him at Ironwood and that little bi tch rolled it up over gambling and dope debts. Even burned one of the homies for some change. Heard he was slammin some dope in Korea and just died and everyone just left his ass there.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickerman » May 30th, 2011, 9:16 pm

shing wrote:LoL@ Flea. He was a fu ckin punk. I was on the yard with him at Ironwood and that little bi tch rolled it up over gambling and dope debts. Even burned one of the homies for some change. Heard he was slammin some dope in Korea and just died and everyone just left his ass there.
maybe hes done some dishonorable things in life. im sure you have some homies as well that fell to the pipe or drugs and what not and did some dishonorable things. i have some homies myself that have fallen addiction to drugs and done some scummy things to other homies. it is what it is.

be that as it may, although i dont kno flea personally (hes a generation over me) some of my big homies knew him personally and said he was down for his business on the streets. he banged hard, and representing JFX and koreans and ktown pretty hard.

regardless of his rep/bad deeds/etc, i think he deserves his RIP. tragic life sucummed to drugs yo. we all lost homies to it.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 1st, 2011, 2:24 am

wickerman wrote:
shing wrote:LoL@ Flea. He was a fu ckin punk. I was on the yard with him at Ironwood and that little bi tch rolled it up over gambling and dope debts. Even burned one of the homies for some change. Heard he was slammin some dope in Korea and just died and everyone just left his ass there.
maybe hes done some dishonorable things in life. im sure you have some homies as well that fell to the pipe or drugs and what not and did some dishonorable things. i have some homies myself that have fallen addiction to drugs and done some scummy things to other homies. it is what it is.

be that as it may, although i dont kno flea personally (hes a generation over me) some of my big homies knew him personally and said he was down for his business on the streets. he banged hard, and representing JFX and koreans and ktown pretty hard.

regardless of his rep/bad deeds/etc, i think he deserves his RIP. tragic life sucummed to drugs yo. we all lost homies to it.
Take away all the material things a persone has and what you have left is the base character. your true self emerges when you're in the joint. one crappy move erased everything "down" that he's ever done. no RIP for him.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickerman » June 20th, 2011, 8:14 am

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 5th, 2011, 1:15 pm

wickerman wrote:

This guy really passed? I rememeber meeting him a few years back and he was more lively/healthier than me