And they say patriots dont exist anymore

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

And they say patriots dont exist anymore

Unread post by Samson28 » March 5th, 2014, 8:59 pm

This is what we Polaks are capable of on foreign territory:

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: And they say patriots dont exist anymore

Unread post by shing » March 7th, 2014, 2:28 pm

why haven't you polaks invaded the united states yet? you look like you could actually pull it off. setting fires at soccer games is pretty hardcore.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 7th, 2014, 3:45 pm

its not just at soccer games. its the way they talk. its the way they walk. its the way they carry themselves everywhere they go with that red and white banner they represent and fly wherever they go. Its a nation united, its a people united, its a race united.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 8th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Here is a video above from a different angle and camera footage and tell me how this wouldnt stop anyone else on earth except Polaks:

Polaks together are simply unstoppable. Even this might and power of guns, smoke, pepper sprey, military or anything else cant stop them. This is what the barrio gang banging culture or lame jail inmates who prey on themselves would face if they tried to walk around hard with their chests pumped up in my land. Even Samoans would be eaten alive within this culture.

At 45 seconds they come back after all that and continue to fight.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 8th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Watch from 5:55 to 6:10 how they all come back in the intial vid above. How united we are as people and unstoppable as a unit.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » March 9th, 2014, 11:11 am

wow! that's really impressive. with unstoppable might and unity like that it's a total wonder to me as to how Hitler took over your whole country in a month.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 10th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Lol even in Montenegro, a country that is third world I believe (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-17667132) the Polaks cant be stopped:

lol at 47 seconds in some Montenegro cop talks to reporters looking like he just got bitch slapped and had his wife stolen in front of him and dumped over a Polak's shoulders. Like he just got bitch slapped and peed on afterwards lol. The Polaks would bring this red and white banner representin even into Tijuana imo. Theyd fuking bring it into Congo lol and still be bosses. Watch at 58 seconds in.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » March 10th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Samson28 wrote:Lol even in Montenegro, a country that is third world I believe (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-17667132) the Polaks cant be stopped:

lol at 47 seconds in some Montenegro cop talks to reporters looking like he just got bitch slapped and had his wife stolen in front of him and dumped over a Polak's shoulders. Like he just got bitch slapped and peed on afterwards lol. The Polaks would bring this red and white banner representin even into Tijuana imo. Theyd fuking bring it into Congo lol and still be bosses. Watch at 58 seconds in.
Samson28 wrote:My life sucks right now thats all i gotta say. I have a felony with a strike, two duis (so no car), am a sex offender (misdemeanor on record but still register), and i life in a halfway house sle type situations where im almost treated like in jail with restrictions. So i cant drink, go out, meet women and only had one girlfriend in my life or two they were short term and years ago. Imagine being me. Its probably better being black in the projects than this kind of life. What do you guys think? Plus im disenfranchised and part of a different culture (polish) so i dont even really fit in or belong here.
I thought you were gonna start to be cool Samson

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 11th, 2014, 1:42 pm

At 47 seconds in:
"Very good organized agressive already they are ready for anything. Polish police lost many times in actions to them."

These are the true heroes of Poland and modern day gladiators.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 12th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 17th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Watch from 45 seconds on:

These arent just fans, fanatics or even hooligans/ultras. This is an army. An army ready to be unleashed on anything in its path. And it takes an army to stop an army:

100% ACAB.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 17th, 2014, 11:06 pm

Here is Polaks bringing their brand to Serbia or Montenegro and through Serbia (the former war zone):

lol at 4:25-4:35 in the video above it shows everything I was saying about Polaks, real Polaks not the Polonia crap that exists in the USA, is true. They clearly start fighting one another in the bus. I hear in background as camera films, "leave him alone come on." CLearly this shows that it is not safe to be around Polaks even if youre a Polak thats how ready we are to take flgiht at anyone at the slightest disrespect or reason. Id really live to see spics or dropouts or even actives from CAli come there and try to punk or act hard. Lol, Id love to see them in such a car stay alive much less conscious the whole way. What is funny, is that even in the jails Ive done time at in Cali its more relaxed than I bet inside such a Polak ride or bus. Also, the Montenegro cops started attacking them and wouldnt even let them go to the game they were so scared of the Polaks.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 12:25 am

This is a Polish documentary that is titled: "are these still fans or already gangs?" In the beginning the female reporter says, "now we take a look at a war that rages in our country right now." At 6:10 it gets real interesting. Ia cop and informant says that they have their own loyal people or soldiers that make money for them through various illegal means to fund the big shows, travel to foreign countries, and many other things that cost money related to being a fan or ultra. They rob people, sell. Drugs and do basically what any gang or organized crime group does. At 3:50 it also gets interesting and says they have to train mma and go to the gym to stay at the top of their games. These warriors hone their skills and are organized.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 12:39 am

Also, watch the above vid from 7:45 to 8:10 to see what any if you thinking youre hard would be facing in Poland or treatment you'd get at the hands of these very Polaks and what these wars really look like over there..

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 1:18 am

Watch at 3 minutes to get a good sense or what Poland looks and fels like:

Then tell me do you see yourself being hard there or walking around with your chest pumpd out punking ppl? Do you see asians or Mexicans or non polaks making any dent there with their punkings or gangs? This is a diff world my friend. This is a world where the Polish ultras rule and will always rule.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 2:05 am

This is real good shit right here related to the blue fanatics (from previous vid):

At 9:30 the opposite fanatics/ultras cant take the abuse anymore lol being called faggots and having images of their mascots sucking cock on top of getting flared or shet on so they rush en masse the blue fanatics. This is how it starts. Watch this whole thing if you can to get a real sense of whqt its like being part of this scene and coming to the games. There are no moms and pops or kids with face paints here. This is a real warrior world a mans world. A white mans world. A polaks world. This is how they would come at you if you tried coming into their world. None of that where you from cus shit would work there.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 30th, 2014, 12:46 am

Samson28 wrote:
This is a Polish documentary that is titled: "are these still fans or already gangs?" In the beginning the female reporter says, "now we take a look at a war that rages in our country right now." At 6:10 it gets real interesting. Ia cop and informant says that they have their own loyal people or soldiers that make money for them through various illegal means to fund the big shows, travel to foreign countries, and many other things that cost money related to being a fan or ultra. They rob people, sell. Drugs and do basically what any gang or organized crime group does. At 3:50 it also gets interesting and says they have to train mma and go to the gym to stay at the top of their games. These warriors hone their skills and are organized.
I would also like to add that at 9:50 in the "are they fans or gangs" clip, it shows them pulling a robbery and later it shows one at a game wearing brass knuckles while at the stadium watching. They talk about a sweep in 2010 with over 20 arrests and a domino effect since.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 30th, 2014, 12:49 am

Also, I meant to watch at 7:42 not 6:10.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 28th, 2014, 10:47 am

This happened recently, during a Legia Warsaw game (Legia my love):

They were trying to act hard in the beginning and later got smashed and sardined. This is what happens to anyone who tries to act hard in the capital.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 25th, 2014, 12:39 am

Here is what these warriors were facing (cops with full gear, bullets and their dogs being sent at em):
This is why they fight, it was retaliation against that. Polaks never lose or back down. Everywhere they go in europe they fun whoever is in front of them up.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2014, 10:32 am

This is what the Polish patriots and warriors were fighting in Slovakia (that bratyslawia footage was from inside the stadium this is from outside):

This is why they fight. This is who they are as Polaks. Never give an inch. No backing out. No fear. Only whites on the planet like this.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2014, 10:37 am

Polaks burning cops in Chec Republic:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 29th, 2014, 3:25 pm

This is why I am proud of being Polish and who I am. I know what we are about. You may not believe me and think we are just like the "woods" or any group here, but Europe speaks for itself and can tell you that is part of the scene who rules it and why. Also, watch any interracial fights on youtube and see the commentary from non whites on there. How they talk trask and think theyre races are betetr at fighting and such. Again, watch any fight with Polaks involved agaisnt anyone in the world and show me them losing once. That is true power and why Polaks are straight psycopaths. They never lose and if they do it will be in spectacular fashion. In the end theyll win anyway lol Russia euro 2012 (see for example). Theyll come back at you stronger and with more people or weapons. They wont back down or care about prison times, etc.