V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by hitonme » March 5th, 2005, 12:40 am

That's some scandalous shi*. I used to roll with the A a long time ago and I be hearing FACTS from them telling me that them V-Boyz be dissing AB. One homeboy got hit up because he was Cambodian and the next thing you know, them V-Boyz straight up said FUC* Asian Boyz. A month after that crap happened, same homeboy was kicking it with his homies with me around. The same MOFO Vboyz came to kick it with us and they didn't do shi* when they saw the fool that they hit up. Lil Biatches. If you want proof that them V'z be dissing the A, hit up this Xanga website:


http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Vboyz

Read the last 2 pages and you'll get what I'm saying. No wonder the Long Beach A be dissing them V'z hardcore. Them foolz are Z-Side.

And here's another Asian Avenue homepage of them V'z. Look at the last pictures with the name Shady, Lazy, and Trouble and compare it to the website above^^^. It's the same MOFO's.


members.asianavenue.com/22XVBZX22

And the creator of this^ website is the West S1de. Looks like there's conflict in the V.

NikexCortez

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 6th, 2005, 12:07 pm

THAT DONT SURPRISED ME CAUSE WE SHOT UP SUM Z SIDE VBZ AND THEY WAS BITCHES BOUT IT. AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL DONT WANT BEEF WITH US. THEY WAS GIVING ASS LAST TIME WE COUGHT THEM SLIPPIN IN THE HOOD. HEARD THEY WAS CLAIMING CHINA TOWN SO WE SEED WUSSUP WITH IT. THEY WAS ALL SAYING, WE KNO CHINA TOWN UR HOOD WE RESPECT U GUYS WE DONT HAVE BEEF. HAHA FU CK FLEA BOYZ.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 6th, 2005, 12:12 pm

Do you know how the Vietnamese conduct war????

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by YearZero » March 7th, 2005, 12:35 am

Everytime VBZ have problems,they rely on the A to help them out.I guess the A aint helpin them out anymore...so now..VBZ dissin on them.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 9th, 2005, 12:18 pm

The Vietnamese throughout history did not always have the same fire power, number of warriors, or political clout to war with such powerful nations as China, Japan, India, France, America, etc etc.

So how did the Vietnamese engage in over 19 wars through past-current history and often come out victorious????

Was it cuz they blindly charged ahead into more powerful oppositions??? Or did they play politics with the enemy and waited out for the right moment????

Is there a point in a man fighting an elephant with his bare knuckles?????

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 9th, 2005, 12:45 pm

George wrote:The Vietnamese throughout history did not always have the same fire power, number of warriors, or political clout to war with such powerful nations as China, Japan, India, France, America, etc etc.

So how did the Vietnamese engage in over 19 wars through past-current history and often come out victorious????

Was it because they blindly charged ahead into more powerful oppositions??? Or did they play politics with the enemy and waited out for the right moment????

Is there a point in a man fighting an elephant with his bare knuckles?????


Are you making the distinction between Vietnamese gangmembers and Vietnamese War survivors? I know your not generalizing them because those are two different generations with two different backgrounds.

Gangbanging is different from actual real war between countries.

NikexCortez

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 9th, 2005, 3:40 pm

I KNO WUT U SAYING GEORGE. ALL VIET GANGS IVE RAN INTO ACT LIKE THAT. THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY HAVE NO BEEF N SUCK UP "GIVE ASS" BUT WHEN UR WEAK THEY ATTACK. WE NEVER GOT COUGHT SLIPPIN THO WE TO SMART FOR THAT. FLEA BOYZ DONT HAVE HEART LIKE US. WE WILL FIGHT TILL WE DROP. THEY FIGHT AND RUN. ONLY TIME THEY ACT HARD IS WHEN THEY HAVE A HEAT. EVEN THO WE DONT GIVE A FU CK WE GOT HEATS TO HAHA. SO ALL THAT VIET WAY OF POLITIC SHIZZ DONT WORK HERE ON THE STREETS OF CHINA TOWN.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 10th, 2005, 10:32 am

Hey Loco, i think George was just implying the mentality is passed down from Parent to child. Even if you're a 2nd generation Viet.

War really warps peoples minds and, when they escape to another country that mentality is still imprinted in them.

For example, a Vietnamese father who either served in the war/was in the vicinity of the war/etc etc will tell his child not to trust people; even close friends cuz they can backstab you anytime.

I'm George's friend Danny and My mother constantly reminds me of how the world is full of liars and backstabbers. She would tell me how the Viet Cong could be your next door neighbor or, how you can confess your love for The South Forces to a neighbor friend you knew for over 9 years and the next day the VC will be at your village door and shoot you under a palm tree.

Also my parents will tell me never to fight fire with fire, especially when it comes to a bigger foe. They'd tell me how when the VIet Cong's fought the Americans, they set up a lot of traps and never fight fist to fist with the more powerful Americans.

The Vietnamese used the Jungles, Villages, Towns to their advantages. The Thick bushes were their natural habitate, so they took advantage of that to basically take over Vietnam.

I believe the South Forces where less organized because they had to unsuccessfully adapt to translating the landscape to the Americans who were mostly ill-equipted for such a foreign tropical environment.

Just because they are gang members, you gotta also understand they are Vietnamese Gang members. They still maintain a culture, a way of life, away of thinking in them.

Maybe not exactly like their parents but, you will always find traces of what your parents condition you regardless.

I don't know about the Filipino experience, but the Vietnamese experience in regards to life's struggles is like a game of chest

= Relax, Never blindly jump into a body of water until you know its full depth, and think today-speak tommorow.

Give it back to George.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 10th, 2005, 11:34 pm

George wrote:Hey Loco, i think George was just implying the mentality is passed down from Parent to child. Even if you're a 2nd generation Viet.

War really warps peoples minds and, when they escape to another country that mentality is still imprinted in them.

For example, a Vietnamese father who either served in the war/was in the vicinity of the war/etc etc will tell his child not to trust people; even close friends because they can backstab you anytime.

I'm George's friend Danny and My mother constantly reminds me of how the world is full of liars and backstabbers. She would tell me how the Viet Cong could be your next door neighbor or, how you can confess your love for The South Forces to a neighbor friend you knew for over 9 years and the next day the VC will be at your village door and shoot you under a palm tree.

Also my parents will tell me never to fight fire with fire, especially when it comes to a bigger foe. They'd tell me how when the VIet Cong's fought the Americans, they set up a lot of traps and never fight fist to fist with the more powerful Americans.

The Vietnamese used the Jungles, Villages, Towns to their advantages. The Thick bushes were their natural habitate, so they took advantage of that to basically take over Vietnam.

I believe the South Forces where less organized because they had to unsuccessfully adapt to translating the landscape to the Americans who were mostly ill-equipted for such a foreign tropical environment.

Just because they are gang members, you gotta also understand they are Vietnamese Gang members. They still maintain a culture, a way of life, away of thinking in them.

Maybe not exactly like their parents but, you will always find traces of what your parents condition you regardless.

I don't know about the Filipino experience, but the Vietnamese experience in regards to life's struggles is like a game of chest

= Relax, Never blindly jump into a body of water until you know its full depth, and think today-speak tommorow.

Give it back to George.


That explains a lot then. But I do know Vietnamese cats who do not operate that way and do refrain from operating that way. However, I notice they are the one's who do not like their own kind (vietnamese) because they've been robbed/backstabbed by their own kind like you said.

So the difference between the North(VC) and South, can you say they operate completely different?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 10th, 2005, 11:34 pm

George wrote:Hey Loco, i think George was just implying the mentality is passed down from Parent to child. Even if you're a 2nd generation Viet.

War really warps peoples minds and, when they escape to another country that mentality is still imprinted in them.

For example, a Vietnamese father who either served in the war/was in the vicinity of the war/etc etc will tell his child not to trust people; even close friends because they can backstab you anytime.

I'm George's friend Danny and My mother constantly reminds me of how the world is full of liars and backstabbers. She would tell me how the Viet Cong could be your next door neighbor or, how you can confess your love for The South Forces to a neighbor friend you knew for over 9 years and the next day the VC will be at your village door and shoot you under a palm tree.

Also my parents will tell me never to fight fire with fire, especially when it comes to a bigger foe. They'd tell me how when the VIet Cong's fought the Americans, they set up a lot of traps and never fight fist to fist with the more powerful Americans.

The Vietnamese used the Jungles, Villages, Towns to their advantages. The Thick bushes were their natural habitate, so they took advantage of that to basically take over Vietnam.

I believe the South Forces where less organized because they had to unsuccessfully adapt to translating the landscape to the Americans who were mostly ill-equipted for such a foreign tropical environment.

Just because they are gang members, you gotta also understand they are Vietnamese Gang members. They still maintain a culture, a way of life, away of thinking in them.

Maybe not exactly like their parents but, you will always find traces of what your parents condition you regardless.

I don't know about the Filipino experience, but the Vietnamese experience in regards to life's struggles is like a game of chest

= Relax, Never blindly jump into a body of water until you know its full depth, and think today-speak tommorow.

Give it back to George.


That explains a lot then. But I do know Vietnamese cats who do not operate that way and do refrain from operating that way. However, I notice they are the one's who do not like their own kind (vietnamese) because they've been robbed/backstabbed by their own kind like you said.

So the difference between the North(VC) and South, can you say they operate completely different?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 11th, 2005, 10:54 am

ummmmmmmmmmm.... sometimes you can see the different ways North Viets operate from South Viets when it comes to running a store or, trying to sell a merchandise, persuading someone, stuff like that.

I'm not saying SOuth Viets are not cunning either, its just i feel the North Viets do it more in a less obvious way. i don't know maybe i'm generalizing, But growing up thats what I have noticed.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 11th, 2005, 10:58 am

You wouldn't notice a North Vietnamese person tricking you, cuz they make you very comfortable while they do it. Next thing you know you would lend them $400, or you would ending up emptying your last paycheck on a product. Maybe once again i'm generalizing, but I've met many South Viets who have been scam'd by a North Viet business person. They would not realize it till a few hours or a day later, by then the victim would be really pissed. I guess the North applied such tactics of deceit during the war?????

NikexCortez

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 15th, 2005, 4:01 pm

http://www.findapix.com/profile.asp?mem ... meseboyz22

they dissing races now. they say fu ck cambodians and chinese. races bastards.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 17th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Do you mean Ethnic backgrounds???? Race is such a confusing term now.

BTW, Are you still in Los Angeles??? And you ever been to Chinatown San Fransisco??? Nice place huh? (At least from my experience. i don't know about night)......

NikexCortez

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 26th, 2005, 1:36 am

^^yea i meant race az in ethnic backrounds. yea im still in LA. i been to SF CT before with my family. dont kno much about the gang scene there but i hear stuff from homies. yea its a nice place but i hear gang voilence is still there.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by DiaBo » March 26th, 2005, 2:50 pm

Is any gang planing to go to war against abz anytime soon?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 26th, 2005, 5:37 pm

The feds and the police are gonna try to bring em down hard.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by DiaBo » March 26th, 2005, 8:26 pm

I doubt that would happen.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: October 16th, 2004, 2:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 27th, 2005, 12:47 am

lolz you gonna ask online if any gangs gonna go to war? you should know better. also, if you bang then you should already know... no real g is gonna answer that

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by George » March 27th, 2005, 5:43 am

If anything the law is just waiting for ABZ to do some more fucked up shit, so they can have an excuse to put em on America's Most Wanted or something again.

All it takes is a mass shooting spree and bam! They'd chase your fugitive a$$ alllll the way to say for example; the jungles of Cambodia......

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2007, 6:18 pm

WS VBZ vs VN ABZ right now.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2007, 7:50 pm

HAHA I was on the xanga link hitonme posted and I was rollin when them ZS VBZ was tellin their lil war stories on their online diary. I had to copy and paste this shizz. LOL!

ZS VBZ said: 12 midnyte, 4 cars rolled up, RSX, 2003 CIVIC, 2000 CIVIC and a 96 Supra. 8 homiez got out, walked up to the park where the shyt wus goin down. 5 asian boyz showed up, rumble began, we dropped em, 3 homies down (kenny, Speedy and Out kast) AB north siders took off runnin like pussyz, chased them, captured 2 and fucked em up, the rest escaped, with their lives....

Special thx to speedy, outkast and kenny who was injured durin the battle, our appreciation dawg. Shady, Junior, Staze, and Silent, u guyz really helped our hood, thx you. Best wishs to the three who bled and bruised in the rumble, we'll support you with your payments and provide u comfort. The night was cold,, WE were cold, our homies got in their cars and drove off.... end of that.....

KILLIFORNIA VIETNAMESE BOYZ OF THE BLACK RAG Z SIDERS

LOL heres the link. http://www.xanga.com/Vboyz?nextdate=5%2 ... irection=n Scroll down to the end of their page.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Unread post by George » March 31st, 2007, 9:09 pm

NikexCortez wrote:HAHA I was on the xanga link hitonme posted and I was rollin when them ZS VBZ was tellin their lil war stories on their online diary. I had to copy and paste this shizz. LOL!

ZS VBZ said: 12 midnyte, 4 cars rolled up, RSX, 2003 CIVIC, 2000 CIVIC and a 96 Supra. 8 homiez got out, walked up to the park where the shyt wus goin down. 5 asian boyz showed up, rumble began, we dropped em, 3 homies down (kenny, Speedy and Out kast) AB north siders took off runnin like pussyz, chased them, captured 2 and #%@& em up, the rest escaped, with their lives....

Special thx to speedy, outkast and kenny who was injured durin the battle, our appreciation dawg. Shady, Junior, Staze, and Silent, u guyz really helped our hood, thx you. Best wishs to the three who bled and bruised in the rumble, we'll support you with your payments and provide u comfort. The night was cold,, WE were cold, our homies got in their cars and drove off.... end of that.....

KILLIFORNIA VIETNAMESE BOYZ OF THE BLACK RAG Z SIDERS

LOL heres the link. http://www.xanga.com/Vboyz?nextdate=5%2 ... irection=n Scroll down to the end of their page.


Why do you find it so funny? Vietnamese have that war mentality. I don't think it will ever ever go away. Vietnamese have been through a lotttttttttt! From South East Asia, to the refugee camps, to North America, etc.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 11th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Man that shizz is hilarious! And uhhh not all viets especially in the LAC got that war mentality TRUST ME.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Unread post by George » April 18th, 2007, 7:49 am

NikexCortez wrote:Man that shizz is hilarious! And uhhh not all viets especially in the LAC got that war mentality TRUST ME.


Probably just the children who had fathers as soldiers in the war (both V.C and ARVN)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2007, 8:37 pm

^ There's some hardcore refugee Vietnamese in Pomona. Moved here after the war ended by purposely running out of oil in a fishing boat with all the kids in the hold so the patrol would just leave them there to die, then paddling until an American boat saw them.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 7:16 am

NikexCortez wrote:WS VBZ vs VN ABZ right now.
yup. i heard 2 vbz r.i.p. a few months ago.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 7:34 am

NikexCortez wrote:WS VBZ vs VN ABZ right now.
btw i know some cats from vn abz and they've always not like vbz.

i remember vbz invited abs to a restaurant party in reseda back in like '97 the abz heads showed up and didn't realize it was a vbz party so when 3-4 carloads of vbz showed up they started pulling them out of their cars and beating them up. vbz had to tell abz they wanted no beef and asked for permission to go into their own party. abs and abz cats just partied at the vbz restaurant (the vbz mama owned the place) while the vbz guys stayed only for a bit and left.

back in '99 vn abs sprayed vbz with an uzi in sfv. no one was hit but a few of their cars got shot up. vbz told everyone it was some filipino gang that did it. funny thing is the vn abs guys admitted it was them because they told vn abz as well ws abz (ws abz and vbz are clicked up) and ns abz to be careful around vbz because of what happened.

i remember some vn abz cats invited to me to go clubbing with them to a koreatown club called techno club back in 2001 and i saw some vn abz beat up vbz at the club. my abz homies told me and my buddies from nowhere to go home. they were packing some serious firepower and they told the security guards to send out the vbz (the security guards at that club knew the abz guys they even held abz guns for them behind the bar. when vn abz shot up trg outside the same club back 7-8 years ago it was the security that told vn abz that the trg guys they beat up earlier were outside driving around.)

when i asked

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 7:34 am

NikexCortez wrote:WS VBZ vs VN ABZ right now.
btw i know some cats from vn abz and they've always not like vbz.

i remember vbz invited abs to a restaurant party in reseda back in like '97 the abz heads showed up and didn't realize it was a vbz party so when 3-4 carloads of vbz showed up they started pulling them out of their cars and beating them up. vbz had to tell abz they wanted no beef and asked for permission to go into their own party. abs and abz cats just partied at the vbz restaurant (the vbz mama owned the place) while the vbz guys stayed only for a bit and left.

back in '99 vn abs sprayed vbz with an uzi in sfv. no one was hit but a few of their cars got shot up. vbz told everyone it was some filipino gang that did it. funny thing is the vn abs guys admitted it was them because they told vn abz as well ws abz (ws abz and vbz are clicked up) and ns abz to be careful around vbz because of what happened.

i remember some vn abz cats invited to me to go clubbing with them to a koreatown club called techno club back in 2001 and i saw some vn abz beat up vbz at the club. my abz homies told me and my buddies from nowhere to go home. they were packing some serious firepower and they told the security guards to send out the vbz (the security guards at that club knew the abz guys they even held abz guns for them behind the bar. when vn abz shot up trg outside the same club back 7-8 years ago it was the security that told vn abz that the trg guys they beat up earlier were outside driving around.)

when i asked

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 7:40 am

when i asked those cats later on what happened that night. they told me vbz wouldn't come out and called ws abz to come down.

the ws abz talked to vn abz and they let the vbz go home. (one of the vbz brothers was ws abz)

vn abz never really got along with vbz. when my homies got jumped in their og's told them they don't get along with anybody and instructed them if you run into a gang even if you never heard of it just fight them.

the heads i know told me vn abz/abs don't click up with anyone. i even heard of vn abz shooting an efcc back in the early 90's even though efcc/st/abz are like brothers in lb. they just keep it cool with other hoods who are cool with the other sets of abz out of respect to the other abz clicks.

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: October 2nd, 2008, 12:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by ob26 » October 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

wut up with vbz and abz right now 08
certain sides beefing or wut

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 5:02 pm

ob26 wrote:wut up with vbz and abz right now 08
certain sides beefing or wut
i'm not from either but from what i hear vn abz and vbz was.

shooting in sgv or something. don't know how true it is though. 2 guys r.i.p. i hear but it could be all talk. you know how things get exagerrated or made up on the street.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”