V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: V-BoyZ dissing Asian Boyz

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 7th, 2008, 4:20 am

ob26 wrote:wut up with vbz and abz right now 08
certain sides beefing or wut
here i found it on the l.a. times homocide report.

here's the 2 vbz cats that got smoked.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/homicid ... ar-to.html

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/homicid ... omici.html

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Unread post by ob26 » October 7th, 2008, 11:49 am

oh shit.. lol those guys werent vbz they hang with vbz. those 2 kids and there friends brought bb guns to a party and pulled it on abz

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 7th, 2008, 12:29 pm

ob26 wrote:oh shit.. lol those guys werent vbz they hang with vbz. those 2 kids and there friends brought bb guns to a party and pulled it on abz
wtf? why they do that for?

crazy kids.

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Unread post by ob26 » October 8th, 2008, 9:49 am

they are stupid, i know it wasn't the first time they were runnin around pulling bbguns on people either.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 8th, 2008, 1:58 pm

ob26 wrote:they are stupid, i know it wasn't the first time they were runnin around pulling bbguns on people either.
so they weren't vbz? just hung out with them?

some chick from san marino told me they were vbz. stories always get twisted.

i wonder if vbz will retaliaty at vn abs.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » October 8th, 2008, 2:40 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
ob26 wrote:they are stupid, i know it wasn't the first time they were runnin around pulling bbguns on people either.

Hah, if vbz does retaliate at vn abs and kills one fool from vn abs, then theres gonna be some freaking murders happening like crazy. Peeps know how VN abs is when one of their own gets killed(ala kicker being shot by Dub C). We'll probably be looking at Summer Madness 2.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 8th, 2008, 3:11 pm

hitonme wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Hah, if vbz does retaliate at vn abs and kills one fool from vn abs, then theres gonna be some freaking murders happening like crazy. Peeps know how VN abs is when one of their own gets killed(ala kicker being shot by Dub C). We'll probably be looking at Summer Madness 2.
kicker was chinatown abi asian boys insane (one of the original sets where monterey park abz later west side abz came from)

i was in the same junior high crew as some of those og vn abz younger brothers. around the time the wc killed kicker from abi all their older brothers and cousins started moving to sgv. that's why vn abs had a few pads in el monte.

vn abs/z was really tight with chinatown abi. i remember hanging out with after getting out of school and old ass la abi would be hanging out with the og vn abs in valerio. when they killed kicker from abi , vn was actually on the way to meet up and hang out with them. that's why when kicker rip vn abs started gettng pads in sgv and started giving out straps to all the abi and the youngster mp abz.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 25th, 2008, 1:10 am

I always thought kiccer was a ABZ from El Monte.Anyways,what happen to Mousie?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 26th, 2008, 10:45 am

YearZero wrote:I always thought kiccer was a ABZ from El Monte.Anyways,what happen to Mousie?
nah kicker was l.a. asian boyz insane. the reason vn went down to sgv was vn abs/z was really tight with l.a. abi.

most of the heads in el monte from ab were van nuys. there was no el monte clique.

later on north side started recruiting in el monte but during the kicker days north side was still in the cerritos/downey/norwalk area beefing with sts.

i ran into mousie back in '99 in county. he's from black dragon not abz.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 27th, 2008, 1:51 am

Always thought Mousie was ABZ,he was telling my homies bout the incident.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 27th, 2008, 1:22 pm

YearZero wrote:Always thought Mousie was ABZ,he was telling my homies bout the incident.
i don't know if he ever was ab but when i ran into him he was black dragon. he was tight with popeye from trg in there.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm

judastaugamma wrote:later on north side started recruiting in el monte but during the kicker days north side was still in the cerritos/downey/norwalk area beefing with sts.
I didn't know there was ABZ in that area?? Back in the day everytime we rolled down there we'd run into STS. We knew they beefed it with Arta 13, but never heard of any ongoing beef with an ABZ hood in that area...?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 29th, 2008, 12:15 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:later on north side started recruiting in el monte but during the kicker days north side was still in the cerritos/downey/norwalk area beefing with sts.
I didn't know there was ABZ in that area?? Back in the day everytime we rolled down there we'd run into STS. We knew they beefed it with Arta 13, but never heard of any ongoing beef with an ABZ hood in that area...?
the guy was talking about all the raids on ab in el monte in the tv and newspapers and stuff. i don't think they were recruiting or banging in el monte.

those were just their crash pads. the vn ab were doing business in sgv as far extortion and stuff and trying to muscle in on wc business and bang on wc. they were trying to help out la abi and mp abz (what is ws abz now) after kicker from la abi got killed.

later on ns abz started recruiting in el monte had a few heads from that area but that was later on in the 90's.

i didn't know there was many sts in sgv. i thought sts was just in l.a. , cerritos , sfv and oxnard.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 29th, 2008, 12:24 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
oh wait my bad. you were talking about the cerritos area. i misunderstood you.

yeah ns abz tried to start up there. shaggy the leader of ns abz was from l.b. abz and he tried recruiting in the downey/cerritos/norwalk area. he got a few heads , mostly pinoys from downey , but they didn't last long. as you said that area was sts territory and sts was deep. they got into it with sts and i hear they killed an sts. from what i hear the sts that r.i.p. was pretty popular and a lot of guys joined sts after he died and went at it with them pretty hardcore.

sts shot up all the youngsters houses up and shot at them a bunch of times. ns abz tried to hang but they weren't really established yet and they couldn't hang with sts. when the original group of guys there got locked up and deported they really didn't have much heads left in that area.

ns abz was weird in that they recruited a few guys in downey/norwalk area then recruited a few guys in whittier and then recruited guys in el monte. they had heads everywhere but not really deep in any of their cities. now ns abz is mostly in sgv.
if you run into a ns abz you'll find they're all from different cities. the older ones will be from downey/norwalk/cerritos , the guys from whittier area will be a little younger and their youngsters will be from sgv.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 30th, 2008, 1:40 am

judastaugamma wrote:i didn't know there was many sts in sgv. i thought sts was just in l.a. , cerritos , sfv and oxnard.
Don't know if it qualifies as the SGV but I heard there's a La Puente STS.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 3rd, 2008, 3:52 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
YearZero wrote:Always thought Mousie was ABZ,he was telling my homies bout the incident.
i don't know if he ever was ab but when i ran into him he was black dragon. he was tight with popeye from trg in there.
Popeye from LB trg?,Thats my bestfriend cousin,nigga use to always brag and show me pictures of him after he was locked up.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 3rd, 2008, 4:16 pm

YearZero wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
Popeye from LB trg?,Thats my bestfriend cousin,nigga use to always brag and show me pictures of him after he was locked up.
i don't know if he's from l.b. he's light skinned , looks chinese and he's really big and fat. he has like some 19 in. arms with a tiny ass trg tattoo on it. he was in county from '99-00.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 3rd, 2008, 4:21 pm

Oh naw,nigga was locked up in 93-94 and from the picture i saw...he was tan and had round eyes.

Theres another trg i think his name is also popeye,he has a lil sister also from trg that only fucks around with ABZ.Never met him,but I fucked around with his lil sis.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 3rd, 2008, 4:33 pm

YearZero wrote:Oh naw,nigga was locked up in 93-94 and from the picture i saw...he was tan and had round eyes.

Theres another trg i think his name is also popeye,he has a lil sister also from trg that only fucks around with ABZ.Never met him,but I #%@& around with his lil sis.
yeah this guy was light skinned , chinese-looking and short but thick ass fuck. he's probably like 5'7 but around 230. he was in ya most of his life. i saw him once or twice when i was in 2600 and he was up in 3400.

when my homie asked the osj to move me to 3400 for a week or two because he was going upstate , i heard a of of bad stories about him. 3400 charlie row at the time was split into two cars. cell 2-5 was l.b./khmer gangs laob , olb , trg , efcc , st , etc. and cell 6-13 was vn , lb , ws and ns abz. they ran different programs , different shower times , roof time , etc.

from what i heard abz asked the osj to make it one program because popeye from trg was bullying people even his own trg homie. he would bully people around because he was big and punk them for their store and shit. abs/abz was gonna roll him out of the row because him and mousie from bd jumped some cbc. laob and olb was tired of his shit and didn't even have his back so he had to kiss ass to the ab so he didn't get rolled out.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » February 13th, 2009, 2:35 pm

judastaugamma wrote:when i asked those cats later on what happened that night. they told me vbz wouldn't come out and called ws abz to come down.

the ws abz talked to vn abz and they let the vbz go home. (one of the vbz brothers was ws abz)

vn abz never really got along with vbz. when my homies got jumped in their og's told them they don't get along with anybody and instructed them if you run into a gang even if you never heard of it just fight them.

the heads i know told me vn abz/abs don't click up with anyone. i even heard of vn abz shooting an efcc back in the early 90's even though efcc/st/abz are like brothers in lb. they just keep it cool with other hoods who are cool with the other sets of abz out of respect to the other abz clicks.
ur knowledge on gangs in general is amazing lol. i definitely remember the beef between efcc and vn abz. my cousin is from vn abz. from what i could remember back then, some efcc guy showed up at valerio apartment and vn abz just started trippin on him. they even tripped on my brother whos from lb abz. i also got a female cousin from vn agz. her bf was a TRG. before they became couples, vn abz torched his car on fire. i remember my cousin always telling my lb abz brother "to be down for the hood".

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 3rd, 2010, 11:22 am

asian boyz wuld win against the v-boyz no doubt...