WHY ARE ASIANS AND WHITES IN THE SAME SECTION??

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
NikexCortez

WHY ARE ASIANS AND WHITES IN THE SAME SECTION??

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 19th, 2005, 4:39 pm

THIS SUCKS!

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHY ARE ASIANS AND WHITES IN THE SAME SECTION??

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 20th, 2005, 8:11 am

maybe alonso is runnin out of space

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 22nd, 2005, 8:11 am

Is that a good excuse????

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 22nd, 2005, 9:52 am

why does it matter? asian and white gangs do not compare in size to hispanic or black gangs. this saves alondo time and space.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 22nd, 2005, 5:15 pm

there isn't enough information on us to warrant 2 seperate areas,,,, why does it matter? racist asian's getting upset that they have to share the bus with some honkies?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » April 22nd, 2005, 6:28 pm

Because Hispanic and Black gangs Run L.A

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » April 23rd, 2005, 3:27 am

Individual wrote:Because Hispanic and Black gangs Run L.A
lol. aye it is true that hispanic and black gangs do run L.A. but in the 90s us Filipino gangs held our shit. asian hispanic white black gangs are all the same. every hood has riders and rankers. it all depends on size and numbers bro. if there were as many asians as there are blacks and hispanics in L.A. than it would be the other way around. I aint tripppin though cuhz i aint gonna deny that hispanic and black gangs run L.A. but im just droppin my 2 cents on this.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 23rd, 2005, 7:04 am

Stop trying to assume every single Asian is a racist and attempting to align them with your White cause.

This is George's friend Danny. I'm Vietnamese and am married to a Black woman for 3 years. We've been together for 6 years. We just had a beautiful daughter this past saturday. I have 4 other "Racist" Asian friends married to Jamaican, East Indian, Latina, and Irish women.

I've read a bunch of your post on here and personally, i'm getting sick of you White folks speaking for us.
Stop attempting to make Asians seem all racist. We don't fucking like you skinheads in prison, we don't get along with Sureno's who attack Blacks and Asians in Long Beach.

So please stop speaking for Asian people, and speak for your own White experiences.

Do you understand?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » April 23rd, 2005, 9:20 am

George wrote:Stop trying to assume every single Asian is a racist and attempting to align them with your White cause.

This is George's friend Danny. I'm Vietnamese and am married to a Black woman for 3 years. We've been together for 6 years. We just had a beautiful daughter this past saturday. I have 4 other "Racist" Asian friends married to Jamaican, East Indian, Latina, and Irish women.

I've read a bunch of your post on here and personally, i'm getting sick of you White folks speaking for us.
Stop attempting to make Asians seem all racist. We don't #%@&#%@ like you skinheads in prison, we don't get along with Sureno's who attack Blacks and Asians in Long Beach.

So please stop speaking for Asian people, and speak for your own White experiences.

Do you understand?
Aye who the f u c k are you talking to?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 23rd, 2005, 10:32 am

I'm fucking talking to Whiteboy.

Why do you ask??? I don't like it when people like Whiteboy up ^ there is speaking for the whole Asian race by saying mess like

"ALL ASIANS ARE RACIST."

Why do you ask?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » April 23rd, 2005, 11:11 am

Oh I asked because I thought the question was directed towards me in which case I would be confused LOL . and Whiteboy calm the fuck down with that racist Asians remark you posted. Cuhz in reality I met a lot of whiteboys that are really racially influenced. Usually dumb ass rich kids thinking everything is a joke. Calling every black person a "N-gger" saying they hate them even though they bumping the new mario winans song in there escalade on 20 inch spreewells. LOL . or saying fuck chinks assuming that every asian they encounter is from China. Saying shit like "Ching chong ching chong" to the waiter at the Chinese restaurant.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 23rd, 2005, 1:36 pm

Asians are more racist than whites on average. That's my observation from growing up around alot of Asian people.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 23rd, 2005, 1:51 pm

u guys misunderstood what whiteboy sed, he was referrin to george and ppl who are cryin that us white devils are in the same part of the forum as them, george, grow the fuck up

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 26th, 2005, 2:02 pm

Silencioso wrote:Asians are more racist than whites on average. That's my observation from growing up around alot of Asian people.
I kinda had that feeling you'd say this.

and where did you grow up?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 26th, 2005, 2:26 pm

George wrote:Stop trying to assume every single Asian is a racist and attempting to align them with your White cause.

Stop attempting to make Asians seem all racist. We don't #%@?%@ like you skinheads in prison, we don't get along with Sureno's who attack Blacks and Asians in Long Beach.

Do you understand?
no i don't understand and i could care less about your little interracial marriage too, your on a street gang web site and ole boy up there made it a point to say "boo hoo why do we have to share with white people?" its not even your web site, you don't pay membership due's or anything, so why would you care?
i was never speaking for any asian people, i like bruce lee and the iron chef, so don't trip my little ombre.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 26th, 2005, 2:32 pm

LOL ^ "I like Bruce Lee and Iron Chef" Don't be an idiot. I like Kid Rock and Bill Clinton, don't trip my melanin-challenged homeboy. You like that?

A lot of Asians are sick of being a 'model minority' and grouped in with Whites, they aren't the same. A lot of other minorities will group Whites and Asians together, and George thinks that this is the case here. Whether it is true or not I don't know but George is addressing that through this post.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 26th, 2005, 2:52 pm

if you have a problem sharing a forum with any body of a different race then you can kiss my nuts.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 26th, 2005, 3:03 pm

my bad yall, i just don't like any one coming at me like im racist any more than any of you do.
George, congratulations with your daughter, id be proud.
but please just don't come at me with this "align me with your white cause" cause i don't understand what alignment or white cause you are talking about. my only cause i have is ME and that has nothing to do with my color, it would be the same if i was an asian or a black guy.
you guys totally skipped my first sentence, and went strait to the racist asians getting upset that they have to share the bus with some honkies, remark. that was directed at NikexCortez "this sucks" that was racist towards white people from my perspective.
seriously. i fell into your trap, looking back at this topic it started as a simple question but i now see the real motive behind it.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 26th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Why can't Asians ever share a section with Blacks????

Why are we always always put with the White group???

And then you wonder why sometimes Black people accuse Asians of being the White man's right hand in the office work places and stuff.

My boy Danny was just stating how he and other Asian people feel "Whiteboy".

I for one don't like Nazi's and Skinheads. I'm half Asian/Black. So i am of mixed heritage.

YOu hate our kind too????

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 26th, 2005, 4:25 pm

I grew up in Sawtelle section of West Los, Dusty and in North East LA for a while.
The Pinoy in Highland Park were pretty cool. But those West LA Japanese were F*****g racist against Mexicans and blacks.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 26th, 2005, 4:28 pm

George wrote:Why can't Asians ever share a section with Blacks????

Why are we always always put with the White group???

And then you wonder why sometimes Black people accuse Asians of being the White man's right hand in the office work places and stuff.

My boy Danny was just stating how he and other Asian people feel "Whiteboy".

I for one don't like Nazi's and Skinheads. I'm half Asian/Black. So i am of mixed heritage.

YOu hate our kind too????
because blacks dont even have there own section. its blood/crip/general. before this section was here it was white general, asian general. there wasnt a specific section for the aryan brotherhood or oriental lazy boys. these two gangs hold the least weight, so alonso combined them to save him the most space.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 26th, 2005, 4:34 pm

what are the gangs that you first think of? bloods and crips, vice lords, gds, latin kings,
se11 hit it right on the money, this is a LA streegangs website, im not hearing about overwelming numbers of white or asian gang members. or seeing any major posts about asian gangs here in the US. post somthing useful.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 27th, 2005, 7:05 am

Silencioso wrote:I grew up in Sawtelle section of West Los, Dusty and in North East LA for a while.
The Pinoy in Highland Park were pretty cool. But those West LA Japanese were F*****g racist against Mexicans and blacks.
\

hey I feel you, silencioso. But I don't think you're right on target. I know some WLA japanese and the older ones were down with YB, Yellow Brotherhood, and worked with the Black Panthers for a while ni the seventies. Back then they went to Dorsey, used the term Buddha-heads and if you ever talk to one of the older cats he'll bust out in all types of slang from that time period. They weren't all squares, and they weren't racist. They lost a lot of their edge and basically got sucked into the mainstream, and the kids don't bang and stick to themselves. These are dudes that went to Venice, Culver City high schools. Big time potheads, so tell me how is it that these individuals are racist? Maybe some Fobs are to blame for your experience. As we know Asians who come over here from Asia come with all types of negative stereotypes on Blacks and Latinos.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 27th, 2005, 8:29 am

And are Asians not often times all lumped into the same stereotypes and catagories????

And when they speak up, people like "Whiteboy" got a problem with it and turn everything around to make Asian people the "villians"????

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 27th, 2005, 1:40 pm

i don't have a problem with you complaining about how you are always getting lumped together as just asians or white instead of veitnamese, chinese or japanese.
i really don't care about that, but when you come onto a street gang web site with the intentions of stirring up anti white sentament, that bothers me. it has nothing to do with me being racist or even white for that matter, it has to do with you posting nonsense about alonso wrapping you up with the racist white nazi,,, wooptie woop.
you need to quit being a damn victim buddy. no one intentionally went out of their way to hurt your feelings.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 27th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Whiteboy pretty muched summed it up, and honestly ain't no one worried about how alonso "lumped" together whites and asians on a damn gang website, if this offends you your in serious need of help and a reality check.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 27th, 2005, 3:41 pm

thank you GTS.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 28th, 2005, 2:45 pm

Hey I didn't start this post. Obviously there are other upset people who took offense to Alonso's moving arrangements.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 28th, 2005, 3:05 pm

George wrote:I'm #%@&#%@ talking to Whiteboy.

Why do you ask??? I don't like it when people like Whiteboy up ^ there is speaking for the whole Asian race by saying mess like

"ALL ASIANS ARE RACIST."

Why do you ask?

If you read Whiteboys message you will realise that he did NOT say All Asians are racist. You have taken a query of his and used it yourself, reworded it and put it out of context.

And with regard to 'Hey I didn't start this post. Obviously there are other upset people who took offense to Alonso's moving arrangements.'

All what was said before you started postin was 'WHY ARE ASIANS AND WHITES IN THE SAME SECTION??' which was met with the response THIS SUCKS. It didnt sound like they were to upset does it?

Your the only person to take offence. What do you have a problem with? Are you racist? Is that why your aiming all your hate at a WHITEBOY?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 29th, 2005, 7:22 am

So for me to speak upon White people in a way they don't feel comfortable with, that makes me racist???? When did i attack every White person in this world??? All i did was show my dislike towards nazi's. If you are not a nazi, why would you take offense?????

You obviously are assuming things about me without facts about me.

In a lot of my previous post throughout this website, i've made opinions about Blacks who are racist, Asians who are racist, and of course Whites who are racist. ANYONE who is racist/predjudice!!!

If most of the Asians and Blacks can be open minded about things, why do some of the White members on here have to take offense simply cuz i even mentioned my opinions on the state of the world????

Don't get it twisted, The minute i say something that even vaguely has to do with White people (especially if it doens't please their ears) i get attacked

And all of a sudden i'm labeled racist against Whites?????!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 29th, 2005, 7:32 am

you aint offended me george. but you confused me. what is your problem with this thread and Whiteboy. I dont think your racist and i dont give a f-uck if you are its just the way you goin off on one in this thread, why? it aint even a big deal.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 29th, 2005, 9:09 am

I know... maybe if the guy "Whiteboy" didn't attack me the way he did and approached me in a less aggressive way...

perhaps i'd just communicated with him better????