Here they are, The Only White Gang That Matters....

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Here they are, The Only White Gang That Matters....

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » April 21st, 2005, 7:27 pm

This is what real white gangsters look like.....oh poor wigger, you would be dead on your feet...

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/11/features-duersten.php

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Here they are, The Only White Gang That Matters....

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 27th, 2005, 1:22 am

now thats that im talking about, those are some guys i would definately not want to FÜCK with for sure. gangsters to the fullest for some inbred red neck peices of shit, but im sure any one can find adaptation when time calls for survival.
crazy muthafukka's.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2005, 2:43 am

more on them:

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/i ... 16fa_fact6

too bad they cant stand on their own without the Mexicans though. If they did than it would be truly something.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2005, 2:56 am

interesting:
http://www.mgia.org/resources/nr_1.htm

it tells you what cities these guys are from.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 27th, 2005, 3:28 am

"You want a balance," says a retired corrections officer, who spoke about his twenty years as a federal corrections officer, including ten at Leavenworth, on the condition he not be named.

When the officer started working in the federal system in the early 1980s, the Aryan Brotherhood had assembled a systemwide power structure, from which it controlled a number of illegal rackets. It trafficked in contraband such as drugs and alcohol. It pimped for inmates who served as male prostitutes. It extorted money, ran gambling operations and arranged for killings.

"The Aryan Brotherhood was in control," the officer says. "It was out of balance ... "

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 30th, 2005, 1:26 pm

someone posted this on another forum which I thought was kind of funny:

[img]http://img246.echo.cx/img246/1533/prisonnames3bq.jpg[/img]

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 1st, 2005, 2:53 pm

Even though Im behind a computer screen, I wouldnt do that to those pictures.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 1st, 2005, 3:12 pm

i dont think it matters. first of all those guys are in jail, and second i doubt any of them will be able to hack into any system and find out who did it, let alone personally go to them and kill them.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 1st, 2005, 4:11 pm

As for standing without "mexicans" that a western regional situation. It serves both the southern Mexican Mafia and the AB. You will never hear a word about theBGF being this powerful. These guys are serious and Im glad I am a law abiding citizen now a days!

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 1st, 2005, 4:22 pm

THose guys are not the ones I would be worried about. Its there buddies and the dudes who wanna make their bones with them I would be concerned with. Thats just me, you play with fire, you can burned. Truth is stranger than fiction. Im just gonna cook some shrimp up with my lady, watch the sunset and be damn glad I have made different choices in my life. In prison there is no "sense", no cognitive reason for some of the most bizarre thing the imagination can come up with. These kids who read these stories about being an outlaw and earning stripes in prison are so naieve. Any day above ground and not locked up is a good day......

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 1st, 2005, 6:17 pm

can someone take it down than? Cause I cant edit my posts on this section of the forum. I dont want one of these guys tracking my ip number and sending a hit on me. But I think considering one of the brothas on the site that talk shit about them or say they dont hold power would get visited first.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 1st, 2005, 7:22 pm

who cares man, its not that likely that they would even care.
so what if you hurt somebodies feelings, there is nothing to gain by hunting you down.
plus i though it was funny.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 1st, 2005, 7:25 pm

SOmeone else made the photoshop though not me, on some video game forum I posted an article about them.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 2nd, 2005, 10:38 am

Invincible wrote:SOmeone else made the photoshop though not me, on some video game forum I posted an article about them.

your shock lol

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 7th, 2005, 2:48 am

I wonder if using their names from:
http://www.mgia.org/resources/nr_1.htm

and putting them into yahoo search:
http://people.yahoo.com/

would get them listed? If so I dare one of you guys to call them.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 7th, 2005, 12:31 pm

they dont run sh*t in pelican bay, nobody is scared of them except other white prisoners, bgf aint the only black prison gang either, matter fact there wuz a riot last year between Mexican mafia and BGF, and 2 Mexicans were hospitalized, the BGFs came out with no problems.....so there goes your theory :roll: just be glad u a simp and enjoy that shrimp with yo hoe

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 7th, 2005, 4:25 pm

from readin that article looks like some of them is gettin sent to Death Row which will be San Quentin, they better mind they business and keep it real cool there, cuz the Crip Card keeps it crackin on the Row....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2005, 11:05 am

Invincible wrote:someone posted this on another forum which I thought was kind of funny:

[img]http://img246.echo.cx/img246/1533/prisonnames3bq.jpg[/img]
LOL I like Carlos "I'm not Mexican"

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 12th, 2005, 4:14 pm

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 15th, 2005, 2:33 am

leftcoast wrote:from readin that article looks like some of them is gettin sent to Death Row which will be San Quentin, they better mind they business and keep it real cool there, because the Crip Card keeps it crackin on the Row....
you seriously think theyre this weak?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 15th, 2005, 2:40 am

leftcoast wrote:they dont run sh*t in pelican bay, nobody is scared of them except other white prisoners, bgf aint the only black prison gang either, matter fact there wuz a riot last year between Mexican mafia and BGF, and 2 Mexicans were hospitalized, the BGFs came out with no problems.....so there goes your theory :roll: just be glad u a simp and enjoy that shrimp with yo hoe
Are you sure? The article wrote how they moved from prison to prison (authorities moved them to prisons with small white populations and across the country to the east coast for instance) and they continued to recruit and kill.

"To try to rein the Brand in, prison officials, in desperation, had begun to place its members throughout the correctional system. (No inmate would publicly admit being in the gang, and, when asked under oath, would typically say, “Sir, I will not answer a question like that.”) The dispersal measures, however, only spread the Brand’s reach to penitentiaries in Texas and Illinois and Kansas, and still farther east, to Pennsylvania and Georgia. A once classified 1982 F.B.I. report warned that leaders were “recruiting for the A.B., only now they had the entire country to pick from.” One letter from a gang member, which was obtained by Texas prison sociologists, said, “All members shipped from here last week have written back and it looks like the family is in the process of growing.” Another stated, “We are growing like a cancer.”

Upon entering a new prison, Brand members would often carry out a “demonstration” killing or stabbing, in order to terrorize the inmate population. The Baron reportedly ordered that one foe be “taken out in front of everyone, to let these motherfuckers know we mean business.” Indeed, rather than conceal its murders, the gang flaunted them even in front of the guards, as if to show it had no fear of repercussions, of being shot or sentenced to life without parole. “We wanted people to think we were a little crazy,” Thompson said. “It was a way, like Nietzsche said, of bending space and reality to our will.”

some more pics of them I found:
[img]http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2001/0 ... etches.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2001/0 ... neider.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2003/1 ... nieder.jpg[/img]

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 23rd, 2005, 9:57 pm

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 23rd, 2005, 11:25 pm

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 24th, 2005, 10:10 am

Invincible wrote:I found the beast:
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... e=&x=0&y=0
congradulations your life is now complete

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 29th, 2005, 2:17 am

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 29th, 2005, 3:31 am

"Then the snitches go to work, and you're a pariah. Before you know it, you're a named defendant in the biggest, hairiest high-stakes racketeering case the federal government has ever prosecuted. That's your name on the 110-page indictment, linked to a bunch of hard-core killers, dope dealers and degenerates -- lifers and career criminals with nicknames such as The Baron, The Hulk, Blinky, McKool, Tank, Turtle, Youngster and Lucifer.

Unveiled in 2002 by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles, the sprawling indictment is the culmination of years of effort by federal and state agencies to smash the Aryan Brotherhood, the most notorious of all prison gangs."

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 29th, 2005, 10:49 pm

http://www.westword.com/Issues/2000-05- ... ature.html

"One hundred percent peckerwood," Taylor said. "One hundred percent white. One hundred percent real."

"Lane describes the prisoners hauled into court to testify about Tony Francis's dilemma as "some of the baddest asses in the federal system." They were black and white, brown and red. Some were admitted gang leaders and would cheerfully have attacked each other in the right circumstances. But they all agreed on one thing: Federal penitentiaries are much more violent than state prisons, and Florence is one of the worst of all."

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 30th, 2005, 2:04 am

“Within the indictment, we allege [the AB] to have aligned themselves with El Rukins, a black gang from Chicago — who would’ve thought? When it comes down to it, you can throw out those other [racist] ideologies. It’s all business to them, and they make no bones about it. This is business.”
whats up with that? why would the AB be kickin it with a black cru

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 30th, 2005, 2:46 pm

leftcoast wrote:they dont run sh*t in pelican bay, nobody is scared of them except other white prisoners, bgf aint the only black prison gang either, matter fact there wuz a riot last year between Mexican mafia and BGF, and 2 Mexicans were hospitalized, the BGFs came out with no problems.....so there goes your theory :roll: just be glad u a simp and enjoy that shrimp with yo hoe
Thats bullsh*t brother.

AB is NOTHING to f*ck with.

You ever been to Pelican Bay? I have. Not as an inmate, but I have been there and seen what goes on. AB have a BIG influence there.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 30th, 2005, 5:43 pm

why alonso let yo investigatin ass get VIP ? :shock:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 30th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Ive had VIP for a LONG ass time bro.

Ive been posting here since feb 04. Maybe thats why.