Armenian 18 streeters!

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Armenian 18 streeters!

Unread post by DC » August 17th, 2005, 12:53 am

Check this link out, 18 street letting in Armos.

http://www.armenianclub.com/18street

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 17th, 2005, 7:02 am

Yeah no shit. Most Armos are in sureno gangs.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: July 20th, 2004, 9:15 am
Location: SoCal

Unread post by PolarAC » August 17th, 2005, 3:33 pm

For Real!!!

I thought they were beefing at one time around glendale.

I just don't see why surenos don't hate on other fools like they hate on brothas

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:38 pm

OMFGoodness, who would have thought!

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Unread post by ajay049 » August 23rd, 2005, 4:56 pm

After all that shit between AP and X3 in west LA... leave it up to eme to do some lame shit like that.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » August 23rd, 2005, 5:35 pm

DC, didnt you say in another post that Armenians are white?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » August 23rd, 2005, 8:29 pm

Armenians are definately white, they come from the Caucasus in Europe where the caucasion people come from.

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread post by Jakk » September 25th, 2005, 11:24 am

no there from Turky coz Armainia is a region in Turky and there all Christians to so other Turks bully them

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 25th, 2005, 7:56 pm

Jakk wrote:no there from Turky coz Armainia is a region in Turky and there all Christians to so other Turks bully them


Armenians are WHITE. They are bullied by the turks because they are christians. Armenians are all ove the place because of the turks genocide on the Armenians in 1915.

asia818str8str8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: November 19th, 2004, 8:00 pm

Unread post by asia818str8str8 » September 27th, 2005, 7:15 pm

this is stupid. there are no armenian 18st'rs. wtf is this? complete joke.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » September 28th, 2005, 1:27 am

there is such a thing as Armenian 18 streeters, 18st lets in Armenians and whites. White cholos are quite common in LA.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 29th, 2005, 3:24 am

DC wrote:there is such a thing as Armenian 18 streeters, 18st lets in Armenians and whites. White cholos are quite common in LA.


Exactly. 18 St., in fact, has no "official" race, even though it's almost all ese's. That's because they started out as a group of mixed latinos who were rejected from Clanton Street since they weren't purely hispanic.

And no, they aren't Surenos. STOP SAYING THIS IS 13 OR LA EME. Florencia 13 is one of 18's main rivals. Harpy's are Sur and they beef with 18.

Here is some of 18's history:

NAGIA wrote:HISTORY
The 18th Street gang was formed in the 1960s. According to Sergeant Richard Valdemar, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, the 18th Street gang had its origins in racial prejudice. During the 1960s, the Clanton Street gang, a well-established Hispanic street gang, was in its second generation. Youth in the local neighborhood wanted to join the gang, but the membership of Clanton Street was limited to those youth who were American citizens from a pure Hispanic background. Youth who were undocumented immigrants or of mixed ancestry were not allowed to join the gang. Although turned away by Clanton Street, these juveniles still participated in criminal activities. Like many young juvenile offenders, they were arrested and sent to juvenile detention facilities. While in these facilities, their membership to Clanton Street was denied. As a result, these youth from the Clanton Street neighborhood formed their own gang. A young man, nicknamed "Glover," was in a detention facility, and started to recruit mixed-race youth to form a gang. These youth were the original members of 18th Street. According to Sergeant Valdemar, the young man who started the Clanton Street Throw-aways lived on 18th Street, just four blocks away from the Clanton Street gang. The new gang adopted the name of his street. This street was located an area now known as the Rampart section of Los Angeles.

The 18th Street gang was the first Hispanic gang to break the racial membership barrier. This willingness to step across racial lines allowed rapid and unchecked growth in the gang's membership, which was largely composed of immigrants and multi-racial youths. 18th Street also recruited heavily from the populations of illegal immigrants entering the United States from Mexico and South/Central America. Although primarily composed of Hispanics, some cliques of 18th Street have recruited African Americans, Asians, Caucasians, and Native Americans. Some tagger crews who operated within 18th Street territory were also actively recruited, but only if the crews had a reputation for violence. For example, West Side 18th Street "jumped in" 50 members of a tagger crew known as KWS, Kings With Style. KWS members were known by law enforcement to be involved in robbery, assaults, drive-by shootings, and murder.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » September 29th, 2005, 6:24 pm

18st is and always will be Sur. Its a known fact Eme has high ranking members who come from 18st.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 11:32 am

End Violence NOW wrote:And no, they aren't Surenos. STOP SAYING THIS IS 13 OR LA EME. Florencia 13 is one of 18's main rivals. Harpy's are Sur and they beef with 18.


That's not true at all.

The only place being Sur matters in terms of unity is in jail and in prison, outside Sur gangs have the greenlight to go after each other. After all that's street BS.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Turks bully Armenians, because Armenians who live in Turkey secretly helped the Russians invade Turkey, and helped speed up the fall of the mighty Ottoman Empire.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 2:50 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Turks bully Armenians, because Armenians who live in Turkey secretly helped the Russians invade Turkey, and helped speed up the fall of the mighty Ottoman Empire.


The Armenians were the majority in what is now Turkey. Turkey is the real homeland of the Armenians they were their first prior to the muslim Turks invasion in the ELEVENTH CENTURY.

Their wasn't a Russia until the 12th century. When the Turks started bullying the Armenians their was NO Russia that you speak of.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:00 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Turks bully Armenians, because Armenians who live in Turkey secretly helped the Russians invade Turkey, and helped speed up the fall of the mighty Ottoman Empire.


The Armenians were the majority in what is now Turkey. Turkey is the real homeland of the Armenians they were their first prior to the muslim Turks invasion in the ELEVENTH CENTURY.

Their wasn't a Russia until the 12th century. When the Turks started bullying the Armenians their was NO Russia that you speak of.


You said Turks genocided Armenians because Armenians were Christian. Thats not true.

Turks killed Armenians in 1915 because they helped Russians invade Turkey.

Now if you want to talk about why Armenians helped RUssians invade Turkey (cus they were mad about Turkish invasion in 11th century), then go right ahead. But don't lie about why Turks killed a lot of Armenians. It wasn't cus they were Christian. It was cus they helped Russians invade Turkey in the early 1900s. So the Turks were pissed off.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Turks bully Armenians, because Armenians who live in Turkey secretly helped the Russians invade Turkey, and helped speed up the fall of the mighty Ottoman Empire.


The Armenians were the majority in what is now Turkey. Turkey is the real homeland of the Armenians they were their first prior to the muslim Turks invasion in the ELEVENTH CENTURY.

Their wasn't a Russia until the 12th century. When the Turks started bullying the Armenians their was NO Russia that you speak of.


You said Turks genocided Armenians because Armenians were Christian. Thats not true.

Turks killed Armenians in 1915 because they helped Russians invade Turkey.

Now if you want to talk about why Armenians helped RUssians invade Turkey (cus they were mad about Turkish invasion in 11th century), then go right ahead. But don't lie about why Turks killed a lot of Armenians. It wasn't cus they were Christian. It was cus they helped Russians invade Turkey in the early 1900s. So the Turks were pissed off.


As usual you don't know what the hell you talking about.

Tell me what year did Russia invade Turkey?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Russia invaded Turkey once in 1828. Most Armenians were probably neutral back then, but a significant amount of Armenians took the side of Russia and served as spies and provided armed units for Russians who invaded turkey.

In 1914, during WWI, when Turkey and Russia were about to get it on, Armenians who should have joined the Turkish army instead took the side of Russia.

The killings of Armenians from 1915-1919 was because of that betrayal. For the most part, I believe Turks and Armenians got along peacefully for 800 years before this.

http://www.freewebtown.com/sweden74/ar.htm

As World War I threatened and the Ottoman Army mobilized, Armenians who should

have served their country instead took the side of the Russians. The Ottoman Army

reported: ¡°From Armenians with conscription obligations those in towns and villages East

of the Hopa-Erzurum-H©¥n©¥s-Van line did not comply with the call to enlist but have

proceeded East to the border to join the organization in Russia.¡±


As early as 1908, British consul Dickson had reported:

The Armenian revolutionaries in Van and Salmas [in Iran] have been informed by their Committee in Tiflis that in the event of war they will side with the Russians against Turkey.


Hey. I could care less, and I sortta feel sorry for Armos cus they probably just wanted their own country and wanted independence. But you shouldn't lie and say it was cus they were Christian. It was much deeper than that.
Last edited by never die inside on September 30th, 2005, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Russia invaded Turkey once in 1828. Most Armenians were probably neutral back then, but a significant amount of Armenians took the side of Russia and served as spies and provided armed units for Russians who invaded turkey.

In 1914, during WWI, when Turkey and Russia were about to get it on, Armenians who should have joined the Turkish army instead took the side of Russia.

The killings of Armenians from 1915-1919 was because of that betrayal. For the most part, I believe Turks and Armenians got along peacefully for 800 years before this.

http://www.freewebtown.com/sweden74/ar.htm

As World War I threatened and the Ottoman Army mobilized, Armenians who should

have served their country instead took the side of the Russians. The Ottoman Army

reported: ¡°From Armenians with conscription obligations those in towns and villages East

of the Hopa-Erzurum-H©¥n©¥s-Van line did not comply with the call to enlist but have

proceeded East to the border to join the organization in Russia.¡±


Answer the question.

In what year in the early 1900's did the Russians invade Turkey? As you claimed.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:31 pm

^ I just had a problem with the fact that you lied. It wasn't cus they were CHristian. It was deeper than that from what I understand.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ I just had a problem with the fact that you lied. It wasn't cus they were CHristian. It was deeper than that from what I understand.


I did not lie. You are the only liar who claims that Russia invaded Turkey in the 1900's. I proved you WRONG once again.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:35 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ I just had a problem with the fact that you lied. It wasn't cus they were CHristian. It was deeper than that from what I understand.


I did not lie. You are the only liar who claims that Russia invaded Turkey in the 1900's. I proved you WRONG once again.


You did lie. You said it was cus they were Christian, when its clearly not why.

So I was off by 80 years. I just researched most of this right now before I wrote on it. Big deal. You on the other hand, lied on purpose. Now its your turn to admit you lied, except u did it on purpose.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 3:38 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ I just had a problem with the fact that you lied. It wasn't cus they were CHristian. It was deeper than that from what I understand.


I did not lie. You are the only liar who claims that Russia invaded Turkey in the 1900's. I proved you WRONG once again.


You did lie. You said it was cus they were Christian, when its clearly not why.

So I was off by 80 years. I just researched most of this right now before I wrote on it. Big deal. You on the other hand, lied on purpose. Now its your turn to admit you lied, except u did it on purpose.


You're a liar plain and simple. Why can't you admit you lied when you claimed Russia invaded Turkey in the early 1900's?

And how did, I lie exactly?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Gonzo.

Turkey killed Armenians because they stabbed Turkey in the Back. Not cus they were Christian. Get your facts straight.

If armenian americans helped Russia invade America, then guess what, they would be enemies of America too.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo.

Turkey killed Armenians because they stabbed Turkey in the Back. Not cus they were Christian. Get your facts straight.

If armenian americans helped Russia invade America, then guess what, they would be enemies of America too.


Get my facts straight?

Looks who's talking LIAR.

Russia NEVER invaded Turkey when the genocide took place. Why do you keep on using an invasion as an excuse? It's really starting to get embarrassing.

The Armenian Genocide

In June 1915, the Turkish government ordered the deportation of all remaining Armenians from Turkey into the deserts of Syria and Iraq to the south. During the deportation, some Turks, Kurds, Arabs, and government officials aided and even hid Armenian families. But most of the Muslim population cheered the expulsion of Turkey's largest Christian minority group.

The Turkish war crimes trials of 1919 documented "the massacre and destruction of the Armenians." The defense attempted to show that the Armenian minority was disloyal and a threat to Turkey during the war. The prosecution, however, showed that most Armenians remained loyal to Turkey and did not threaten its war effort. The prosecution also presented evidence that the executions, deportations, and massacres had been part of a premeditated "centrally directed plan" to get rid of the Christian Armenians in Turkey once and for all.

http://www.crf-usa.org/bria/bria19_3b.htm

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:54 pm

^ So ur Armenian huh?

Anyways. Yeah, I feel sorry for Armos. They probably just wanted their own country and have independence. A lot of groups all over the world want that as well.

But you said Turks killed Armenians cus they were Christian. But the underlying reason is deeper than that.

Armenians and Turks lived together peacefully for 800 years. Armenians were Christian the entire time. Its not because they were Christian.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 30th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ So ur Armenian huh?

Anyways. Yeah, I feel sorry for Armos. They probably just wanted their own country and have independence. A lot of groups all over the world want that as well.

But you said Turks killed Armenians cus they were Christian. But the underlying reason is deeper than that.

Armenians and Turks lived together peacefully for 800 years. Armenians were Christian the entire time. Its not because they were Christian.


You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

How many Armenians do you know?

I know several because their is a bunch of them in my neighborhood. And they have ALL told me the muslim Turks used WWI as an excuse to finally get rid of the CHRISTIAN Armenians from Turkey.

Most muslim Turks ALWAYS hated the christian Armenians.
Last edited by Dr. Gonzo on September 30th, 2005, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » September 30th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Gonzo is right, Turks have been invading and converting people from Chistianity to Islam for centuries. Those that do not convert have to pay taxes and are at the bottom of society and more then often were killed. An example of this is Bosnia today, Slavic people have always been Chistians, the Ottomans invaded and those that did not convert had to fight for centuries to regain there freedom from the Turk bastards. Armenia was the first Chistian country in the world and that is a fact, Turkey was also once Chistian and was called Constantinople in the day of the Roman empire. The the Ottoman Turks invaded and converted everyone to Islam, Churches were turned into Mosques and the rest is history.

DC

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2005, 7:36 pm

DC wrote:Gonzo is right, Turks have been invading and converting people from Chistianity to Islam for centuries. Those that do not convert have to pay taxes and are at the bottom of society and more then often were killed. An example of this is Bosnia today, Slavic people have always been Chistians, the Ottomans invaded and those that did not convert had to fight for centuries to regain there freedom from the Turk bastards. Armenia was the first Chistian country in the world and that is a fact, Turkey was also once Chistian and was called Constantinople in the day of the Roman empire. The the Ottoman Turks invaded and converted everyone to Islam, Churches were turned into Mosques and the rest is history.

DC


Yes the Turks have committed a genocide on the Armenians. They killed approx. 1,2 million Armenians in the beginning of the 20th century and do not even want to admit that. Thats a shame definitely.
But do not forget, that the Ottomans have been Muslims very early. They converted to Islam willingly, nobody forced them to.
In opposition to the Christians under Ottomans rule, the Muslims under christian rule were slaughtered without even the chance to live (Remember the Reconquista in Spain?).
The Armenian vs. Turks beef has also been a local/ethnic beef that is not only rooted in religion.
The Ottomans were more tolerant in this aspect.

And Turkey was not called Constantinople, but Byzantium, whose capitol was Constantinople.
The Ottomans did in fact allow Christians to practise their believe under their rule. Thats in strong opposition to christian Kingdoms where being a muslim equaled a death sentence. it was jsut not possible.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2005, 7:48 pm

Open a thread in the political or Race&Ethnicity section if you want to continue this discussion, cause it is out of topic right now. Sorry, my bad aswell :D

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » September 30th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Ok, proceed with more on the topic of 18st..........

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”