8 TRAY GANGSTA'S CLICKS?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

8 TRAY GANGSTA'S CLICKS?

Unread post by xxx » November 21st, 2005, 1:56 pm

EIGHT TRAT GANGSTA CRIPS
:NORTHSIDE
:SOUTHSIDE
:WESTSIDE
:BACWEST SIDE
:FARWEST SIDE
:D / SIDE

WHERE ARE THESE CLICKS LOCATED AND WHAT IS THIS NEW FARWEST SIDE & D/SIDE ABOUT?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 21st, 2005, 2:08 pm

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ORGINAL WEST SIDE AND THE NEW FAR WESTSIDE. IS IT GENERATIONAL OR GEOGRAPHICAL.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 21st, 2005, 9:20 pm

im from farwest cuz farwest is all the younger trays up manchester next to the park

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 22nd, 2005, 12:28 am

who are you cuz yall niggas sound like the ones with thes questions

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 22nd, 2005, 8:27 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:im from farwest because farwest is all the younger trays up manchester next to the park
THAT USED TO BE W/S ETG'S AREA.

WHAT ETG CLICK BE IN THE 70'S ON DENKER, 82ND.ST/HALLDALE WITH THOSE CANDLES BURNING IN FRONT OF THOSE APARTMENTS,AND 85TH.ST/BUDLONG?

WHERE IS THE SOUTH SIDE AT?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 22nd, 2005, 8:38 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:im from farwest because farwest is all the younger trays up manchester next to the park
WHY ARE YOU GUYS TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN IT COMES TO THE IFG'S? YALL DONT HIT UP BK KNOW MORE?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 22nd, 2005, 8:58 pm

the nutty's kick it over there and what do you mean turn cheeks, we dont trip on inglewood family just like we dont trip off van ness no more dats y we beef with 30s again cuz we not trippn off bdogs like that no more some nigggas tried to spread rumors sayin the turf wasnt crip no more and only gangstars but it aint like that we still got blood enemys just like the a-lo's = pueblos and avalonz

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 22nd, 2005, 9:00 pm

we still wack b's but we wack hoodsters and rollin more

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 24th, 2005, 10:50 am

Napp Bashin wrote:what do you mean turn cheeks, we dont trip on inglewood family just like we dont trip off van ness no more dats y we beef with 30s again because we not trippn off bdogs like that no more
:shock:
IFG's are still striking up CK, that dont offend etgC's?
HCG's are still wacking out G's, whats up with that?
can u break down the boundaries of your hood by the different clicks?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 25th, 2005, 12:09 pm

IFG still klaimin CK but they be ridin on Sixties, not Trays. That's big news, but it's old news. Since I can remember and till I stop remembering, I'm positive it'll always be Hoodstas and Rollers against Gangstas.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 25th, 2005, 4:31 pm

youngwun wrote:IFG still klaimin CK but they be ridin on Sixties, not Trays. That's big news, but it's old news. Since I can remember and till I stop remembering, I'm positive it'll always be Hoodstas and Rollers against Gangstas.
IFG are CKs but they buddy buddy with EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA "CRIPS".
The Gangsta/Tray/Owe/Hoodsta situation is a Crip thing, nothing to do with BLOODS, but then again this generation is funny style/hollywood/gangsta rap influenced, the last generations dont even recognize these new turns and twisted yall niggas have made up, thats why must G's have a bad taste in their mouths when they think about how there hoods have turned out, watered down/snitch infested/circus.....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 25th, 2005, 4:47 pm

Lies wrote:then again this generation is funny style/hollywood/gangsta rap influenced, the last generations dont even recognize these new turns and twisted yall niggas have made up, thats why must G's have a bad taste in their mouths when they think about how there hoods have turned out, watered down/snitch infested/circus.

:!: :!: :!: :!:

GOOD POST!!!!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 25th, 2005, 11:01 pm

IFG & ETG aint buddy buddy. Dont get me wrong, I gotta agree with you nigga that the game has ckhanged and been watered down a bit, but this is a war. It's about picking your battles and ridin on niggaz you think pose the biggest threat. IFG and ETG ckhoosin to ride on Sixties, not eachother. Stranger shit has happened.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 25th, 2005, 11:40 pm

far west is generational its only youngster from there cuz it is a newer clic and cuz and we got peeps from ifg and likewise thats why the homies chose not to smash on them and they chose to stop waccin the hood, we donmt be havin functions with no bloods we just dont trip off the gangstass and they do the same thing we do, and cuzz bw is next to the 90s ns is next to the menlos ws in the middle

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 25th, 2005, 11:41 pm

fw on gramercy

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 25th, 2005, 11:44 pm

n for the record we cool with 52 hoover and 74 now we been str8 with 52 for the longgest

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 26th, 2005, 9:30 am

youngwun wrote: IFG and ETG ckhoosin to ride on Sixties, not eachother. Stranger shit has happened.
whats stranger then that? this aint oklahoma nigga! but u made a good point, yall niggas now a days bang like outtatowners.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 26th, 2005, 9:50 am

we got peeps from ifg and likewise thats why the homies chose not to smash on them
thats fine and dandy, but who dont have family from the other side, if thats the case every hood should throw in the towel and peace treaTy up.

we donmt be havin functions with no bloods we just dont trip off the gangstass and they do the same thing we do,
you might as well function with then u smashing naps/sissys together, and blowing blunts afterwards? :shock:

you dont trip off "GANGSTAS"? thats some weird new wave shit!
-Inglewood Family GANGSTA "BLOODS"
-Van Ness GANGSTA "BLOODS"
-Miller GANGSTA "BLOODS"
-Menlo GANGSTA Crips
-Marvin GANGSTA Crips
all ETG enemies in the WAR YEARS

and cuzz bw is next to the 90s ns is next to the menlos ws in the middle
Bws / 95 / Normandie
Ns 67/71 Denker/Normandie (NS aint next to Menlo bcuz 67N/H is between th North and the Menlos
Ws 80's/Western
Where is the SOUTH SIDE? 70'S? 85/Budlong or 82/Halldale?

A NAPP BASHER GOT A QUESTION.
if yall is Nappy Head Killas/ Napp Bashing, how come yall dont funk with EAST COAST NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 26th, 2005, 9:56 am

Napp Bashin wrote:fw on gramercy
gramercy huh! thats the cool part of ETG hood right next to INGLEWOOD, the cool low key less active part. So FARWEST ETG's (the new generation/click) is the ones blowing blunts with the IFG's and given out passes. makes sense now.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 26th, 2005, 10:00 am

Napp Bashin wrote:n for the record we cool with 52 hoover and 74 now we been str8 with 52 for the longgest
yea for real, a nigga understands that,after the smoke cleared yall was really wounded, yall didnt want that beef, for real for real!

yall couldnt be Nap Bashing and Crushing Oranges at the same time, huh?
yall got a track record of throwing in the white towel. HCG/IFG

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 26th, 2005, 10:29 am

ETG knows how to pick their battles. They are smart warriors.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 26th, 2005, 10:30 am

Lies wrote:we got peeps from ifg and likewise thats why the homies chose not to smash on them
thats fine and dandy, but who dont have family from the other side, if thats the case every hood should throw in the towel and peace treaTy up.

:!: :!: :!: :!:

Some of these points "Napp" trying to make is a trip....I mean I could speak on some extreme situations where having "peeps" from "the other side" means nothing....

I guess this is that new 2000 banging mentality though...

:arrow:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 26th, 2005, 10:43 am

Lies, you got good points homie, best believe that. But the only thing I dont really see to eye on is the relevance of the word "gangsta". Who kares if they aint trippin off that shit no more. Trust me nigga, I aint ridin for ETG, they aint my relativez. But I dont see what makes them weak niggaz kause they aint bangin on IFG. At one point you got this ckircle of niggas smashin on eachother: IFG, Snoovas, Sixties and Trays... dems four big ass gangs. I guess Trays & IFG's just decided to pick they battles or some shit, and people can remember when Snoovas and Trays were hooked up way back... same thing cna go for Sixties and Trays, but you know where I'm gettin at. If Tray's were smart, they'd just smash on 60's all day long, which I hope is what they gettin at if they got brains in they head.

My advice... all these subsets is destroying niggaz. Gotta get shit more organized and stay bangin if you want to survive. Tray's aint what they used to be.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 26th, 2005, 12:38 pm

third we been str8 with marvin gangstas for a while to, marvin stay at our park and nigga the fw aint busters and we dont hand out passes like that cuz bloods dont come 2 the turf like that, we menlo k and we dont even run into no fuccin millers cuzz, its just if and vng that choose to be cool with the 80s so they could turn to nap k'n insted, and what u mean gramercy the cool side, gramercy is a danger zone cuzz or if fw seem like marks to yall why dont u take some time out to kicc it at the footloccer, and we never had problems with 52, 74 shit is new, u know what i mean when i said the ns and ss aint in the 70s its more on85 and like young1 said just cuz the turf choose to not trip off inglewood family and vanness gangsters and cpf, that dont mean the 80s is weenies, we deep, aint fell off and still movin and we toast k but aint no toast on the west to funk with the toasters only homies is 4ktraders

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 26th, 2005, 12:39 pm

and where the fonies at now cuz? us and the 51 shut them up you dont hear shit about 4's blowin up like they say

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 26th, 2005, 1:49 pm

matter fact go to the 83GC webpage and the pic where the homie lil ytd hit up thats ss hood

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 26th, 2005, 9:41 pm

I dont see what makes them weak niggaz kause they aint bangin on IFG. I guess Trays & IFG's just decided to pick they battles
The shit aint regular protocol. I.F.Gs are Bloods, not Gangstas. They have been Border Enemies for decades. Pick Battles? Nigga it used to be On/onsight banging, was no picking battles, thats fag shit!The Battles been picked and set in stone decades ago! I guess that shows you how much damage the rsc's have inflicted on the ETG/IFGs, it force them to form a Gangsta Crip / Gangsta Blood truce.....that shit is mickey!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 26th, 2005, 10:10 pm

third we been str8 with marvin gangstas
dont know why, yall dont know yall history, ask yall older homies about Maniac from Marvin.......

Budlong Gangstas / 10-5 Gangstas?

its just if and vng that choose to be cool with the 80s so they could turn to nap k'n insted, They been Nap killas (40/55/60),(60/90/111) that aint knew. these guys are Bloods homie,not Crips, so yall cool with any gang that claims to be a sissy killa? Blood or Crip? thats weird shit homie, and flys in the face of yall OG's and the old ways! it sounds like some outtown shit!

and what u mean gramercy the cool side,
i mean it aint yall zone, the police and the killers dont come through there, yall dont be hanging or walking around over there,aint know spots or doors getting kicked in over there, it all houses with well kept lawns, that all homie, im sure yall riders from your area go kick it in the danger zone, when the police and killers come looking for ETG's, they zig zagging between Western/ Normandie, not Western/Vanness..........

and we never had problems with 52, 74.....
beef with one, yall beef with all. what? a nigga can beef with thee North and not the Far West? why u think these niggas cross out the G? and they strike Pranksta K on the walls on 85th.st between Hoover/Vermont.....

just because the turf choose to not trip off inglewood family and vanness gangsters and cpf, that dont mean the 80s is weenies,
what do u call Crips teaming up with Bloods on the Streets to smash another Crip Set?

we toast k but aint no toast on the west to funk with the toasters only homies is 4ktradersECC/ETG never beef or killed each other........yall never see ECC strike up 83k, and i never seen ETG's write ECk, why EC's dont take offence to NappBashing is the million dollar question!

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 26th, 2005, 11:12 pm

This nigga Lies, man...

I'm only here to sPeak on your mentality. Answer me this, why have you deemed it a necessity for all Bloods to beef with all crips? Fuk all that other sh_t, why they teamin uP isn't imPortant to me right now. My issue is with you wanting the Blaks to kill each other so Bad. MayBe im just on a different level, But I feel as though Bs and cs shouldnt even Be Beefing right now, we should be focusin' on these 13s and all them mexikans tryna get at us Both. I'm not sayin we gotta B Buddy Buddy n' shit, But focus on that for now. I don't really even triP off rip niggas anymore unless i have to..

so whats your Problem homie?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 26th, 2005, 11:25 pm

third all this BS hatin on farwest is way out homie, if you dont understand what im sayin, ask anyone from toast whats up with 83. We dont give toast the time of the day to go smash on them, they just get worked on sight. the turf is NH K and what you see on the es is Nh Toast the As and Ways are doin the real smashin on them but either one who happens to cross the homies gets nap treatment besides they fucc with all our enemies you best believe we are ecc k, a couple of ecc have got smashed by the homies at the home depot center a while back, and i said earlier aint no team up nothin, van ness, if, and cpf chose to look at the niggas in the crenshaw district rather than funk with us at the same time. we deeper then all of those hoods, we dont need no team up, and cuz it is whatever with 74, 74 brings no kind of heat to the 80s, now third far west are all over gramercy and if you drivin by the park all you see in there are far west gangstass, when you see 83s smashin up and down manchester you see fw, so homie im invitin u to park yo car anywhere on gramercy you please if you dont believe me, and what damage by rsc cuzz didnt someone from markass overhill get like 8 in the back a little while ago? sixties are quiet cuzz, harvard park is right under there nose and they aint got shit to worry about, and homie with all this shit you know, you know damn well we dont fucc with balognies or anyother hood that 10x10's on century, sixties have to move deep when they leave they land cuz they are vulnerable...you dont even see s domes in sixty hood

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 27th, 2005, 10:00 am

all im saying is this new wave shit is funny style. yall niggas now adays aint the real deal period! ETG/RSC/IFG/HCG is all watered down they G's dont even fuck with them. To be honest homie, must G's from these hoods mingle with each other, so all this shit is in vain.........

As Far as Farwest gangstas, i aint taking nothing from yall, do your thing, but Gramercy aint active like that, the Park is anthoer thing.

As far as ECC, yall hood got along with them for decades, yall didnt beef with these guys in the 1970s/1980s/0r 1990s, so all u says is new shit.

As far as hating a gang becuz they aint beefing with your enemies is new wave shit. Every gang stands by them self. Hoovers/E.T.Gs were super tight, EC was Hoover's #1 enemy, but yall choose to sit on the side lines for years. East Coast and Sixties were tight for years, but the Sixties functioned with 52 Broadways, the East Coast with 4-Trays.......

Point is, yall aint adopted all Hoovers enemies....East Coast aint adopted all Sixties beefs, vice versa

what i was trying to say, was yall aint Movin with all Gangstas
-BLGc / MGc / TFGc...........

i can name gangs that get along with ETG/RSC and yall aint smashing them, but again im out the loop when it comes to this new shit, yall are forming new alliances just to take care of naps and sissies...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 27th, 2005, 11:25 am

Pork & Lies both got good points. I kome from a set where we been ridin on the same niggaz forever now, it's all good homie, but it does seem like you need a newspaper to katch up with who ETG beefin with that week. I know some niggaz from IFG and they might not be ridin on ETG but if a Tray makes his way into they hood best believe it's on. The way I see it, the only gang ETG need to be trucin' with is the Sissies, and thats on bloods. This other shit is just the ckherry on top... it aint no thang.
ust because the turf choose to not trip off inglewood family and vanness gangsters and cpf, that dont mean the 80s is weenies,
what do u call Crips teaming up with Bloods on the Streets to smash another Crip Set?
Well, it might seem fucked up, but a lot of niggaz on the eastside understandin' why PJ & BHW truced up to focus on smashin on Grapes. Not everyone needs to be fuedin, but yeah nigga... there aint no way around it. Shit has ckhanged, you right.