8 TRAY GANGSTA'S CLICKS?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 29th, 2005, 3:42 pm

nigga fucc napps you punk

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 29th, 2005, 3:42 pm

fuccc not mess

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 30th, 2005, 12:07 pm

I think I got a pretty good idea who "Lies" is!...anybody from allhood know this dude instinctivly....."X" I know you know this brotha......I ain't givin' it up, but this dude is clownin' ya'll.lol.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 30th, 2005, 10:09 pm

epun wrote:I think I got a pretty good idea who "Lies" is!...anybody from allhood know this dude instinctivly....."X" I know you know this brotha......I ain't givin' it up, but this dude is clownin' ya'll.lol.
LOL, it's obvious. Epun you heard about Big C?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 1st, 2005, 10:26 am

LOL, it's obvious
Too damn obvious homie,lol! funny as hell at the clownin' though!, I signed on two days ago and started gettin' active just because of this dude.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 1st, 2005, 10:28 am

Oh my bad, this thread 'bout Eight Tray Gang......don't mean to get off topic...by the way, don't know shit about 'em, other than dudes book.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 3rd, 2005, 12:29 pm

OldGuy wrote:I would take this time out to apologize to you fellas for violating your G-Code.

I am an Old man who Never gang banged in my Life. I get my info from Gang Books like Monster Kody, Gang web Sites, and Street Gossip. I have no first hand info. No Disrespect intended!

I dont want any trouble from you guys, all i wanted to know was where these ETG clicks were. So i through out some of the recycled info ive gather to get a response..

I didnt mean for you guys to legitimize why the IFGs/ETGs are sucking each other dicks to smash Sissies

i didnt mean for MsPorky and YungTung, OG frontlining Bloods, to co-sign and rubber stamp these 2005 gang mentalities/views.

i didnt mean to upset Mr George a South Central resident who witness first hand " COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too"

i didnt mean for Nut Buster to Come on himself and express his hoods present day hood campaigns.

All iwant to know was where these clicks where, so i apologize to you guys.

Again im not a gang member and i dont want any trouble

PEACE............
Hey OLD MAN...

I didn't witness to anything. WHy are you trying to put me and other people on blast here???

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 3rd, 2005, 1:26 pm

^^^ sorry, i meant OldGUY...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 4th, 2005, 7:38 am

rocstar wrote:
epun wrote:I think I got a pretty good idea who "Lies" is!...anybody from allhood know this dude instinctivly....."X" I know you know this brotha......I ain't givin' it up, but this dude is clownin' ya'll.lol.
LOL, it's obvious. Epun you heard about Big be?
Shit changed my post, why the fucc cant you write a Cee? Epun remember my homeboy who lived around the Playboys Big Cee

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 4th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Shit changed my post, why the mess cant you write a be? Epun remember my homeboy who lived around the Playboys Big be
yeah, somebody messin' with post too, hmmmm. Roc, you talkin' 'bout Playboys in LA or SD homie...I don't know any Playboys in LA.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 4th, 2005, 1:04 pm

Roc,

You thinking of the homie El Pooh...

Epun is FP....

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 5th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Oh yeah thats right my bad what up FP

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 5th, 2005, 11:16 pm

rocstar wrote:
rocstar wrote:
Shit changed my post, why the mess cant you write a be? Epun remember my homeboy who lived around the Playboys Big be
A Roc, and FP...the site admin has the option of making sure certain words or letters are not typed in, from what I'm thinking is to prevent "disses" or certain street slang from being said...Because as you know some extrad out cats keeps it so "real" they cant use certain letters in their vocabulary...so the site has been set up to prevent the extrad out cats from saying certain words and some cuss words also...because I know you didn't mean to say "mess" right Roc? :lol:

But anyway, by doing this to a site, it messes up some peoples post who not trying to be on that bs...

For example I'm typing Big C(pronounced like the word "see") but I'm sure it will come out saying Big Be :?

And vice versa for the extrad out b-dogs on here who try to replace that third letter with second letter on their words...

Dont mean to ramble but I notice a few cats asking why it does that..Aiight I'm out :arrow:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 5th, 2005, 11:26 pm

800 wrote:Roc,

You thinking of the homie El Pooh...

Epun is FP....

Damn where is El Pooh? Haven't heard from him in a minute...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » December 6th, 2005, 12:11 am

He been doing a lot of moving around right now he aint got a PC yet. He ask about a lot of niggaz (Well all the AH niggaz anyway...lol)

Real spit on that admin stuff.

Anyways to stay on topic.

83GC what do I know about'm well. I know one minute they cool with 83Hoova and the next minute they beefin with'm. I'm confused....

Last time I was in 83GC hood I bumped into some 71Hustla's...

If 83 and IF's is cool thats one thing but it aint going down like that in jail. I seen 3 IF's rat pack my nigga lil Rabbit2 from 83GC...

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 6th, 2005, 9:31 am

most definatly , agreed
X wrote:
rocstar wrote:
rocstar wrote:
A Roc, and FP...the site admin has the option of making sure certain words or letters are not typed in, from what I'm thinking is to prevent "disses" or certain street slang from being said...Because as you know some extrad out cats keeps it so "real" they cant use certain letters in their vocabulary...so the site has been set up to prevent the extrad out cats from saying certain words and some cuss words also...because I know you didn't mean to say "mess" right Roc? :lol:

But anyway, by doing this to a site, it messes up some peoples post who not trying to be on that bs...

For example I'm typing Big be(pronounced like the word "see") but I'm sure it will come out saying Big Be :?

And vice versa for the extrad out b-dogs on here who try to replace that third letter with second letter on their words...

Dont mean to ramble but I notice a few cats asking why it does that..Aiight I'm out :arrow:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 9:51 am

Yesterday I was rollin' down Vermont (South) when I hit the 83's hood and saw a gang of niggaz on the korner all blue'd up. They was real deep too, and I'd say most of them had blue hats with a big "T" on 'em. What klick is this?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2005, 10:36 am

What klick is this?
probably the "I wanna a gang injunction slapped on my hood" click, or the "documented gang member lookin' for anotha strike" click....It's a trip. I haven't seen gang activity like that unless it's hood day or a funeral.....WTF is niggas lookin' to go to jail on some BS like that?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Haha oh man... yeah they was lookin' for trouble from the kops I guess. There was enough of them that if you klosed yr eyes and let off a round, you probably would have killed one of 'em. Still, street seemed pretty busy for a monday afternoon.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Still, street seemed pretty busy for a monday afternoon

yeah I guess.....the game is changin'. It's pretty inevitable, I mean gangs evolve from one thing to another. It's almost like I don't want it to end just for sake that so many died behind this shit, you know. Somebody need to tie loose ends over blood/crip.......my bad for being off-topic.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Nah nigga, off topic or not, I totally feel what you sayin'. It's weird being torn between the gang life of today which is, kompared to the past, pretty fucking peaceful and what is konsidered the "glory days", where niggaz was droppin' left and right. Felt like niggaz had a reason and roll back then... and it's like "okay, that's it?" Like, what did niggaz achieve?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2005, 3:04 pm

real shit...........I opened up a new topic on this over in the crip section, so Alonso don't bang on a brotha. 8)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 7:08 pm

800 wrote:He been doing a lot of moving around right now he aint got a PC yet. He ask about a lot of niggaz (Well all the AH niggaz anyway...lol)

Real spit on that admin stuff.

Anyways to stay on topic.

83GC what do I know about'm well. I know one minute they cool with 83Hoova and the next minute they beefin with'm. I'm confused....

Last time I was in 83GC hood I bumped into some 71Hustla's...

If 83 and IF's is cool thats one thing but it aint going down like that in jail. I seen 3 IF's rat pack my nigga lil Rabbit2 from 83GC...
Dog, everything goes down in jail, you really can't count that too much because everyone fights with everyone in the pen

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » December 6th, 2005, 11:48 pm

[quote]Dog, everything goes down in jail, you really can't count that too much because everyone fights with everyone in the pen[/quote]

Thank you for your input..... :arrow:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 7th, 2005, 12:16 am

LOL

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 7th, 2005, 12:24 am

Young Nile wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Dog, everything goes down in jail, you really can't count that too much because everyone fights with everyone in the pen

lol....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 7th, 2005, 1:45 am

Young Nile wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Dog, everything goes down in jail, you really can't count that too much because everyone fights with everyone in the pen
YOUR WELCOME

lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2005, 9:24 pm

[quote="OldGuy"]I would take this time out to apologize to you fellas for violating your G-Code.

I am an Old man who Never gang banged in my Life. I get my info from Gang Books like Monster Kody, Gang web Sites, and Street Gossip. I have no first hand info. No Disrespect intended!

I dont want any trouble from you guys, all i wanted to know was where these ETG clicks were. So i through out some of the recycled info ive gather to get a response..

I didnt mean for you guys to legitimize why the IFGs/ETGs are sucking each other dicks to smash Sissies

i didnt mean for MsPorky and YungTung, OG frontlining Bloods, to co-sign and rubber stamp these 2005 gang mentalities/views.

i didnt mean to upset Mr George a South Central resident who witness first hand " COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too"

i didnt mean for Nut Buster to Come on himself and express his hoods present day hood campaigns.

All iwant to know was where these clicks where, so i apologize to you guys.

Again im not a gang member and i dont want any trouble

PEACE............[/quote]lol

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » December 15th, 2005, 12:28 am

fucc that other shit third, BK IFGK 77-92K

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 15th, 2005, 12:37 am

Napp Bashin wrote:mess that other shit third, BK IFGK 77-92K
hahaha. aww, did you and familys fall out :(?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 16th, 2005, 9:59 pm

that was a real question homie. why yall beefin

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » December 16th, 2005, 10:04 pm

manchester and crenshaw