Cedar Block Piruxxx

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Cedar Block Piru

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Y.G. wrote: I REALLY DON'T CARE IF THE 20'S IN NEW YORK ARE ACCEPTED BY THE ONE IN L.A. BECAUSE REAL B-DOGS ARE FROM L.A. COUNTY WERE WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS.

if you use that mentality,then the Black P Stone bloods are fake.The origanal name used by the original BPS isBlackstone Rangers,named after Blackstone Avenue in chicago.So go tell them BPS Bloods in the Jungles they aint real Black P Stones.Dont be a hypocrite.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 9th, 2005, 4:37 pm

Bps here took over

and running there own shit in L.A

I dont even think they connected with the Chicago ones

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 9:28 pm

I am well aware of that Individual...but the fact remains they still are named after a large chicago based mob that got its name from a Chicago street.....Blackstone Avenue.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 10th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Individual wrote:My bad

I meant..

I personally hate New Yorkers with a passion

They Jockin and Hatin at the same time

Get off our dicks... stop talking shit Y.G. Kome to NY and get put in a trunk if u really wanna talk shit. Yall Kali ni99az need to get over it... NY dont even think about yall... but it seems like ni99az like you two be having Nightmares about us. Fuck ni99a... get our dicks out ya mouth. Aint no one here hating on Kali, we not even thinking abotu Kali like that. We got our own shit to deal with. Yall ni99az still stuck in 1995.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 11th, 2005, 4:22 am

zip3ace wrote:

I meant..

Get off our dicks... stop talking shit Y.G. Kome to NY and get put in a trunk if u really wanna talk shit. Yall Kali guys need to get over it... NY dont even think about yall... but it seems like guys like you two be having Nightmares about us. fu-- ni99a... get our dicks out ya mouth. Aint no one here hating on Kali, we not even thinking abotu Kali like that. We got our own shit to deal with. Yall guys still stuck in 1995.

IAM SUPPOSE TO BE OUT THERE WHENEVER THE PUERTO RICAN PARADE GOES DOWN. BESIDES MY HOMIE JUST GOT BACK FROM HIS BUSINESS TRIP OUT THERE AND HE SAID YALL NIGGAZ AND BITCHES WAS ACTIN LIKE GROUPIES WAS ON HIS DICK HARD AS FUCK JUST BECAUSE HES A REAL B-DOG FROM BOMPTON SO PLEASE MISS ME WITH ALL THAT TALK BECAUSE ON PIRU I DOUBT YALL NIGGAZ REALLY CAN WALK THE WALK.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 11th, 2005, 9:20 am

Y.G. wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I meant..

Get off our dicks... stop talking shit Y.G. Kome to NY and get put in a trunk if u really wanna talk shit. Yall Kali guys need to get over it... NY dont even think about yall... but it seems like guys like you two be having Nightmares about us. fu-- ni99a... get our dicks out ya mouth. Aint no one here hating on Kali, we not even thinking abotu Kali like that. We got our own shit to deal with. Yall guys still stuck in 1995.

IAM SUPPOSE TO BE OUT THERE WHENEVER THE PUERTO RICAN PARADE GOES DOWN. BESIDES MY HOMIE JUST GOT BACK FROM HIS BUSINESS TRIP OUT THERE AND HE SAID YALL NIGGAZ AND women WAS ACTIN LIKE GROUPIES WAS ON HIS DICK HARD AS fu-- JUST BECAUSE HES A REAL B-DOG FROM compton SO PLEASE MISS ME WITH ALL THAT TALK BECAUSE ON PIRU I DOUBT YALL NIGGAZ REALLY CAN WALK THE WALK.
i bet ya boy wasnt talking thatr hott shit while he was out here. he waited till he got back to Kali to start telling you his version of what happened. If it wasnt for bloods out here ya man wouldnt have been able to kome out here claiming... the kings or crips woulda ate him up... fast. When you kome out here for the PR Parade, go head and pop junk one of the homies kuz we gonna be there. And while u hating on NY pop shit to the Latin King ni99az who gonna be there. Lets see how real u are.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 11th, 2005, 10:27 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:we all know bloods started in cali,we all know the bandanas,khakis and chucks are ''LA'' style but who is to say a B or C outside of cali cant wear it.As long as hes a real B or C,let the nigga rep how he wants.

niggas acting like stuck up hoes lol quit acting like that

FIRST OFF BITCH WE AIN'T NO STUCK UP HOES SECOND THE GREAT MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK ARE RAP GROUPIES BECAUSE ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO YOU WOULDN'T CATCH A NEW YORKER IN THAT SHIT I KNOW I HAD A HOMIE FROM NEW YORK AND HE USE TO CLOWN BECAUSE WE WORE DICKIES, CHUCKS, CORTEZ, AND ETC. BUT SINCE RAPPERS ARE DOING IT NOW THEY WANT TO ADOPT THE KHAKISUITS THEY ARE SOME STRAIGHT MARKS BLOOD OR CRIPS. I REALLY DON'T CARE IF THE 20'S IN NEW YORK ARE ACCEPTED BY THE ONE IN L.A. BECAUSE REAL B-DOGS ARE FROM L.A. COUNTY WERE WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS.

stay on that ignorant mindstate cake ass nigga.NYC got millions of people you got some that are groupies some are not.I aint on here for the net mouthing,niggas like me put in my work on the streets not the net.Im saying to me you actin like a broad puttin a whole city in one box.Complaining about styles of clothes and who looks cute in what who dont.But whatever....

yea they do be hatin on us hard homie . stuck up ignorant hoes lol

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » February 11th, 2005, 6:06 pm

You foos trippin

Bang you own shit

haha..nevermind.it should be a compliment that yall are bangin Crips N Bloods..

I bet all you mutha fuckas own the movie COLORS..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 14th, 2005, 4:06 am

zip3ace wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I meant..

IAM SUPPOSE TO BE OUT THERE WHENEVER THE PUERTO RICAN PARADE GOES DOWN. BESIDES MY HOMIE JUST GOT BACK FROM HIS BUSINESS TRIP OUT THERE AND HE SAID YALL NIGGAZ AND women WAS ACTIN LIKE GROUPIES WAS ON HIS DICK HARD AS fu-- JUST BECAUSE HES A REAL B-DOG FROM compton SO PLEASE MISS ME WITH ALL THAT TALK BECAUSE ON PIRU I DOUBT YALL NIGGAZ REALLY CAN WALK THE WALK.
i bet ya boy wasnt talking thatr hott shit while he was out here. he waited till he got back to Kali to start telling you his version of what happened. If it wasnt for bloods out here ya man wouldnt have been able to kome out here claiming... the kings or crips woulda ate him up... fast. When you kome out here for the PR Parade, go head and pop junk one of the homies kuz we gonna be there. And while u hating on NY pop shit to the Latin King guys who gonna be there. Lets see how real u are.

YO SON YOU NEED TO CHILL "B"...MAN FUCK YALL MY HOMIE AIN'T THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THAT ALSO. YOU NEW YORKERS ARE KNOWN TO BE DICKRIDERS NIGGAZ TOO.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 14th, 2005, 12:34 pm

Individual wrote:You foos trippin

Bang you own shit

haha..nevermind.it should be a compliment that yall are bangin Crips N Bloods..

I bet all you mutha fuckas own the movie COLORS..
yea and we wear jerri kurls and rock our pants around our knees kuz dickies dont make em long enough. U know what else we do... we rock chucks and cortez kuz they cheap... its not easy to run from kops from them, but we dont usually run anyway... just like yall. And ever since Snoop made that Let me Ride song with Dr. Dre, everyone out here got a '64 chevy. Fuck outta here!!!

Yall was dissing us for rock army fatigues, but this ni99a Game get on the radio rocking it and its OK. Yall diss us for wearing expensive clothes. Damn yall ni99az think NY be thinking about yall... We busy making moves. Yall still stuck in 1995 East v. West. I never say fuck Kali kuz I done met some ni99az from Kali. They kool. Yall ni99az just stuck in ya hood thinking NY is all dipset. I dont give a fuck. Say what you want B... even mock the way we talk... but tell me who is really thinking about who?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 14th, 2005, 3:37 pm

Real recognize real.

Yall need to let your ego's not get the best of you, with all this "my dad is tougher than your dad, and my state is harder than yours"

different strokes for different folks

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 15th, 2005, 4:49 am

ALL IAM SAYIN IS FUCK ALL THE BITERS YOU PUT AS DOWN AND NOW THAT BEING A GANGSTER SALES NOW YOU WANT TO BITE.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 22nd, 2005, 12:26 pm

THERE IS G'S EVERYWHERE IN THE EAST AND WEST BUT EAST NIGGAZ DONT HATE YALL WESTERNS YALL HATE CUZ SUM PUNK ASS RAPPERS

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 22nd, 2005, 1:50 pm

word up^^^^ niggas dont really waste a thought on ya

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 29th, 2005, 1:53 pm

haha das the truth. yall always thinkin bout us.whining and shit bout how we bitin yall. we dont giva a fucc about yall so stop bitchin.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » June 29th, 2005, 4:36 pm

purplecityhello wrote:word up^^^^ niggas dont really waste a thought on ya
they give a thought when they start another L.A gang there..

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 2nd, 2005, 11:36 am

NAH HOMIE LA NIGGS CAME OVA HERE AND STARTED MOST NYC HAVE LA ROOTS.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » July 2nd, 2005, 12:18 pm

nah son --- im not even sure what you talkin Bout -- you mean people moving here? because for a fact I KNOW most people here trace they lines back to the south ----- it was called the great migration of 1910 --- the harlem renaissance was the 20s -- then the great depression came thru

i never heard that LA shit in my life

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 3rd, 2005, 9:49 am

NAH HOMIE NOT THE GREAT DEPRESSION I MEAN THE EARLY 90'S WHEN LA B AND C HOMIES CAME OVA HERE AND ESTABLISHED SETS LIKE ROLLIN 30'S, 20'S, 60'S 83GC, GRAPE STREET 55NHC SETS THAT GOT LA ROOTS.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » July 3rd, 2005, 2:21 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NAH HOMIE NOT THE GREAT DEPRESSION I MEAN THE EARLY 90'S WHEN LA B AND C HOMIES CAME OVA HERE AND ESTABLISHED SETS LIKE ROLLIN 30'S, 20'S, 60'S 83GC, GRAPE STREET 55NHC SETS THAT GOT LA ROOTS.
From what i've heard and read..

that shit didnt happen till around 98

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 6th, 2005, 7:59 am

NAH HOMIE ALOT OF GANGS CAME OVER ON LIKE IN 91-92

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » July 15th, 2005, 7:11 am

claiming a hood or a stree that you have never nor will you ever see... its sad, yall NY niggas was talking sh*t and hating on the west for bangin now its the "in" thing so yall wanna be gangstas now...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 15th, 2005, 7:25 am

^^^ homie I'm not disagreeing with you, but this shit is just too TIRED...

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » July 16th, 2005, 4:52 am

from what it looks like

NY gangs are just trendy gangs

they care more about there clothes then there gang..LOL

mutha fuckas here still wearing khakis and white T's

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 16th, 2005, 3:49 pm

Individual wrote:from what it looks like

NY gangs are just trendy gangs

they care more about there clothes then there gang..LOL

mutha fuckas here still wearing khakis and white T's
u get a thumbs down... new yorkers have always been about their fashion.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 20th, 2005, 12:31 pm

TO DIGITAL WE NEVA DISSED YALL LIKE I SAID SUM PUNK ASS RAPPERS DID NOT REGULAR EVERY DAY DUDES, WE HAD MAD GANGS BEFORE BLOOD, CRIP AND FOLK NATION, TOMAHAWKS, CIC( CYPRESS IN CHARGE) THE A-TEAM, CRIME FAMILY, the FAM, DICEPS, SUM 5% WERE PUTTIN N WORK, SUM RAPPERS HAD HATE FOR YALL SO Y YALL ARE HATING SO MUCH, NUFF OG'S FROM CALI CAME OT NYC AND PUT US DOWN AND U MAD AT US NAH HOMIE U TRIPPIN.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » July 20th, 2005, 4:24 pm

ny original street gangs in the 60s,70s and 80s were

savage skulls
black spades
7 immotrals
savage nomads
black spades
dirty ones
crazy homicides
turban saints
ching a lings
unknowns
tomahawkks
mau mua
javalins
chaplins
the bachelors
the assinators
etc.....

here is a new site dedicated to the old NYC gangs
http://hometown.aol.com/savagenomadsny/ ... gangs.html

one

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 9th, 2005, 7:50 am

on the hood 2 hood blockumentary... the MOB'z were talking real tough. It was klear that if u wasnt MOB they aint give a fuck about you. they was acorss the street from the kompton swapmeet, talking about wetting ni99az up when they stop by.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 16th, 2005, 1:37 am

zip3ace wrote:on the hood 2 hood blockumentary... the MOB'z were talking real tough. It was klear that if u wasnt MOB they aint give a fu-- about you. they was acorss the street from the kompton swapmeet, talking about wetting guys up when they stop by.

YEAH THEY BE UP AT THE BOMPTON SWAPMEET AND RIGHT NOW THEM AND LUEDERS PARKS AREN'T SEEIN EYE TO EYE AS WELL AS THEM AND THE CROSS ATLANTIC.