NeighborHood Rollin' 20s Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 15th, 2007, 1:52 am

Coup wrote:
youngwun wrote:Yeah 29 active. Don't yapp about no Harlems. What they doin? Because last time I was out there there was niggaz from 29 LIVING in the 30's.

Bunch of Harlems livin in those 20's.....

Those borders are being crossed, but ain't no 20's posted on 29th....maybe on the eastside of they turf (Normandie/Vermont and such) but not nowhere near Western, Arlington.....don't know about all that peace talk, unity shit.
MAYBE NOW BUT I WAS FUCKIN WITH A BITCH THAT STAYED OVER ABOUT TWO OR THREE YEARS AGO AND HER PEOPLES WERE MOSTLY 20'S A FEW FTB AND THEM NIGGAZ WAS OUT FLAMED UP LOOKIN FOR ACTION. THAT THE PROBLEMS WITH SOUTH CENTRAL HOODS YOUR ARCH ENEMIES LIVIN IN THE HOOD WE DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT IN BOMPTON AND THATS ON THE REAL.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 15th, 2007, 9:03 am

I remember some 20's livin and dealin in 30's hood about two years back. I'm talkin niggaz who could walk from 20's hood to their dope spots in 30's hood and live, breath, whatever. Those are two big ass hoods... I think niggas been slippin over the borders for ages. It aint like a nigga from Cedar Block living in Palmer hood.

I can pick out certain riders from enemy sets by face and know their name. The dudes that dont do the same dirt I cant. Those fools could exist in a hood and niggas wouldnt know bout it. Times the hood size by ten and you got 20's and 30's.

But I DOUBT it's NIGGAZ living up in 20's hood... like more than a couple, and I doubt that will last. Those niggaz be deep as shit... they got more ryders than they know what to do with, and they patrol. Shit, even Fruit Town niggaz over there ride harder than most.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 15th, 2007, 10:51 am

Remember though homie....30's are the original Bk's on the westside....they put in more work on 20's BPS (city/J's), and FTB then anybody...

Some people don't know where those borders cross....unofficially...LOL...Jeff is the border with 20's from Shaw to Normandie....then you mixed in with FTB, 20's.....Like the 59HCG...I could say that FTB would be wiped out if 20's didnt back them....but in reality, FTB got some ridahs and have held theirs for years...University Gardens ...LOL.

It is strange how 30's is one of the worst 10 gangs, and 20's aint on the list...based on what you say, they damn near identical....and we know how Harlem get down....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 15th, 2007, 12:53 pm

Man, mess a gang list. 20's Hood is huge... and aint no one movin in. Harpys got served, 30's got served, West Boulevard got served. Crenshaw to Normandie, but you'll see niggaz posted up all the way over by Vermont right north of the University Gardens. They everywhere. 30's did the most dirt because the Brims, 20's and Stones right there bordering the hood. The only other C gang with numbers that would mess with them are the 40's, and they'd rather kill other C's than mess with a gang of B sets. 30's have lost niggaz to every set. Fruit Town aint just there because of the 20's. Those dudes do enough dirt themselves to keep floatin.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 15th, 2007, 4:33 pm

LOL.....take a breath

I am not callin them bustahs, they hood is one of the biggest, no shit... but you know like I know that there is a reason that FTB and 20's are so close....not gone put it out here, but I am sure you can find out about it.....Harlem is not just on those boders homie...they across them in they shit. I mean, there is supposed to be some peace shit going on anyway so maybe they givin passes...but those DPC be all across Jeff down Halldale....not a safe spot but they there. 40's fuckin with the J's now pretty strong... and SYC used to give 20's ave some issues back in the day, but they on some supposed peace shit too....in comparison both are not on 30's level when it comes to servin those damus....

Speakin on servin...that goes both ways..and 30's done put a bunch of them down...20's BPS, FTB.

I'm a civilian and know this just from stayin on the west.. 8)

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 15th, 2007, 4:56 pm

That Harpys shit......they co-exist and hang tough regularly. Up and down 25th you could see them together....never understood their beef and it aint for me to understand, but the shit made no sense....I know they used to scrap with the HPS every summer for control of Hoover park...didn't make sense to me since the 20's would go up there anyway no matter what happened at the scrap....and this is yeeeeaaarss back....don't know if they still do that shit, but it never made sense...

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 15th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Coup wrote:That Harpys shit......they co-exist and hang tough regularly. Up and down 25th you could see them together....never understood their beef and it aint for me to understand, but the shit made no sense....I know they used to scrap with the HPS every summer for control of Hoover park...didn't make sense to me since the 20's would go up there anyway no matter what happened at the scrap....and this is yeeeeaaarss back....don't know if they still do that shit, but it never made sense...
Harpys / Rollin 20's Bloods

For decades, Besides those occasional chuckums, as cool as Chicanos and

blacks can get with each other.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 16th, 2007, 2:26 am

Coup wrote:Remember though homie....30's are the original Bk's on the westside....they put in more work on 20's BPS (city/J's), and FTB then anybody...

Some people don't know where those borders cross....unofficially...LOL...Jeff is the border with 20's from Shaw to Normandie....then you mixed in with FTB, 20's.....Like the 59HCG...I could say that FTB would be wiped out if 20's didnt back them....but in reality, FTB got some ridahs and have held theirs for years...University Gardens ...LOL.

It is strange how 30's is one of the worst 10 gangs, and 20's aint on the list...based on what you say, they damn near identical....and we know how Harlem get down....

AND REMEMBER 30'S ARE THE GET A LONG GANG ONE MINUTE I HEAR THERE DOWN WITH THE HOODSTAS, NEXT MINUTE I HEAR THE DOWN WITH HALLSDALE AND HOOVERS, AND NEXT MINUTE I AM HEARING A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT. I AM NOT SAYING THEY DON'T POSE ANY KINDA THREAT TO THE DAMUS IN THAT AREA BUT THEY AIN'T BIG AND BAD LIKE YOUR PUTTING THEM OUT TO BE EITHER.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 16th, 2007, 6:38 am

I aint heard of this peace shit going on. That's heavy... I'm gonna holler at some homies and see whats brackin with that.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 16th, 2007, 8:14 am

SYC was crownin them niggas LIKE CHECKAS

aka had them crashin after wettin they car up and shit

them niggas used to b shootin that shit out on consecitive nights aka back to back to back ya feels

niggas was gettin layed down out there like on some brazy shit

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 16th, 2007, 10:01 am

bspg wrote:SYC was crownin them niggas LIKE CHECKAS

aka had them crashin after wettin they car up and shit

them niggas used to b shootin that shit out on consecitive nights aka back to back to back ya feels

niggas was gettin layed down out there like on some brazy shit
lol syc niggas dont even hype they selfs like you doin

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 16th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Coup wrote:Remember though homie....30's are the original Bk's on the westside....they put in more work on 20's BPS (city/J's), and FTB then anybody...

AND REMEMBER 30'S ARE THE GET A LONG GANG ONE MINUTE I HEAR THERE DOWN WITH THE HOODSTAS, NEXT MINUTE I HEAR THE DOWN WITH HALLSDALE AND HOOVERS, AND NEXT MINUTE I AM HEARING A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT. I AM NOT SAYING THEY DON'T POSE ANY KINDA THREAT TO THE DAMUS IN THAT AREA BUT THEY AIN'T BIG AND BAD LIKE YOUR PUTTING THEM OUT TO BE EITHER.
I am not putting anything extra on them dudes....it is what it is. I am sure you HEARD about all sorts of shit with them, and some of that negative shit is justified, but when it comes to gettin down with the damus over there....they are the top c's doing it. They are deep and with it....so are 20's, and so are the J's. No extras homie just what it is......

You a damu, ask yo homies how they get down....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: NeighborHood Rollin' 20s Bloods

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 28th, 2011, 4:46 am

Who are the 20s main Crip rivalry these days? I heard Madd Ronald talk about a cease fire betwixt the 20s and 30s and Alonso confirmed it. I also heard SYC (School Yard Crips) faded out and I don't know too much about the West Boulevards. What about the 40s? Are they a main rival 2 the 20s? I seen videos on You Tube where the 30s and 40s are more BPS killers than anything.