NeighborHood Rollin' 20s Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 20th, 2006, 3:48 pm

youngwun wrote:
My aunt lives around USC all i see is eses and nobody realy be out over there.
Harpys & ATC are over by Vermont the most, but you'll see 20's and Brims.

Here is a question I have...

How much 20's activity do they have North of Adams? A lot of the streets along the 10 freeway are deadends and I was wondering if niggaz claimed that, even though the main streets are 25 + 27 + 29.
they 25th click is north of adams. and the avenues is north of the freeways but they not really out there like that. and BDS i never saw any of them but im not gonna say they got none but i never seen them . its a few 20 avenues that be out but the only real blood pressence north of the 10 is the City BPS's around the swap meet on washington

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 1st, 2006, 2:43 am

In Home of the Body Bags, Loko spoke upon the skirmish betwixt the NHB 20's and the BPS in the joint. Did this schism in jail reflect 2 the streets? He said the 2 gangs diffused the tension and made amends in jail. Are the 20 and Stones immediate allies?

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 1st, 2006, 2:50 am

The Jungles and the 20's are not enemies or allies. Some homies do kick it with the dubs and vice versa. I would say the bity homies are more allied with the dubs. We all are 18k's for sure

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 1st, 2006, 3:03 am

Are the 20's granted passes in the Jungles and do the Jungles receive passes in the 20's or West Adams?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 1st, 2006, 3:56 am

jungles wrote:The Jungles and the 20's are not enemies or allies. Some homies do kick it with the dubs and vice versa. I would say the bity homies are more allied with the dubs. We all are 18k's for sure

YALL NIGGAZ DON'T NEED TO BE SWEATING EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ARE DEEP THERE STILL A LOT OF ENEMIES IN YALL AREA.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 1st, 2006, 9:29 am

There is no war or fighting. They can come and go as any damu and vice versa. The stones are not bk fa sho

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 1st, 2006, 11:03 am

i was over in the J's and i seen FTPK's on the wall on coliseam next to the 7-11.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 1st, 2006, 11:11 am

raphead2001 wrote:i was over in the J's and i seen FTPK's on the wall on coliseam next to the 7-11.
Maybe it's in refrence to a tagger crew.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 1st, 2006, 12:39 pm

yea it might be i don't know. but im positive it said FTPK'S. i even asked my girl does that say FTPK's and she was like yea

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 1st, 2006, 1:03 pm

i was over in the J's and i seen FTPK's on the wall on coliseam next to the 7-11.

Who wrote this is this a joke. Why th hell would we be FTPK. Never seen that. Who are you?

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 1st, 2006, 1:11 pm

I can talk about all kinds of damu's gettin busy with each other in the pen and the bounty but thats all water under the bridge. For the most part it's all Ek's on the westside. The geers are riding with the bity homies right now. Thats funny to me.

It's going to be a black thing in a minute to much racial stuff by the one eights on innocent children

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 1st, 2006, 1:47 pm

jungles wrote:I can talk about all kinds of damu's gettin busy with each other in the pen and the bounty but thats all water under the bridge. For the most part it's all Ek's on the westside. The geers are riding with the bity homies right now. Thats funny to me.

It's going to be a black thing in a minute to much racial stuff by the one eights on innocent children
Geers & City Stones riding together? That's heavy.

But yeah, I feel that. It's inevitable. I don't think it'll be an all around black gang truce but I can see some Bloods & Crips puttin the shit down for a bit to focus on eses.

And Stones VS FTP is a very unrealistic beef.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 1st, 2006, 3:48 pm

jungles wrote:i was over in the J's and i seen FTPK's on the wall on coliseam next to the 7-11.

Who wrote this is this a joke. Why th hell would we be FTPK. Never seen that. Who are you?
It probably mean something else or else that makes no sense

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 1st, 2006, 4:27 pm

which pen were the stones and the 20s skirmishin in?

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 1st, 2006, 8:36 pm

afakasi
Light Heavy Weight

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which pen were the stones and the 20s skirmishin in?

yall puttn to much on this Stones verses dubs stuff. There is no beef so squash this. Do you really want me to detail every fist fight or somebody getn stuck. It's all 18K homies period.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 1st, 2006, 10:14 pm

afakasi wrote:which pen were the stones and the 20s skirmishin in?
According 2 Terrell Wright aka Loko, it was in the L.A. Men's County Jail (I reckon that's in L.A.) c.a. 2000-2001. You can read about the skirmish in the Chapter dubbed 'Do or Die' in Home of the Body Bags. Loko also stated that it a BRIEF skirmish.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 2nd, 2006, 10:23 pm

Are there any other blood gangs involved with the 18th street beef besides the 20's and the Stones?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 11:26 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
According 2 Terrell Wright aka Loko, it was in the L.A. Men's County Jail (I reckon that's in L.A.) c.a. 2000-2001. You can read about the skirmish in the Chapter dubbed 'Do or Die' in Home of the Body Bags. Loko also stated that it a BRIEF skirmish.
I don't know what happened in the County Jail but right now you see Stone and 20 love all the time, there's no beef now it's hard to imagine there would be.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2006, 11:42 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
I don't know what happened in the County Jail but right now you see Stone and 20 love all the time, there's no beef now it's hard to imagine there would be.
Yeah I know. Madd Ronald speaks incessantly about the curbing and nonadvocacy of Blood on Blood violence. I've heard him remark innumerable times of the Blood charity and tact of the 20's with other Blood setts, especially the Stones. Madd Ronald also affirmed that the 20's are not set-tripping Bloods on their own Blood kinsman. When Jungles declared that the 20's and Stones (Jungle) were neither allies or enemies that nonplused me. As I've stated b4, it's too many Crips set in opposition with the Bloods 4 the Bloods 2 be warring with amongst fellow Bloods.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 3rd, 2006, 3:59 am

They're buddy-buddy as far as the ones I know

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 3rd, 2006, 11:20 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
Yeah I know. Madd Ronald speaks incessantly about the curbing and nonadvocacy of Blood on Blood violence. I've heard him remark innumerable times of the Blood charity and tact of the 20's with other Blood setts, especially the Stones. Madd Ronald also affirmed that the 20's are not set-tripping Bloods on their own Blood kinsman. When Jungles declared that the 20's and Stones (Jungle) were neither allies or enemies that nonplused me. As I've stated b4, it's too many Crips set in opposition with the Bloods 4 the Bloods 2 be warring with amongst fellow Bloods.
Now your a gang expert. If your really this so called Christians why would u even advocate Bloods waring against Crips. What about Blacks should just stop killing other Blacks for the beneifit of others.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 3rd, 2006, 12:06 pm

Now your a gang expert. If your really this so called Christians why would u even advocate Bloods waring against Crips. What about Blacks should just stop killing other Blacks for the beneifit of others.
exactly....this dude is consistant about one thing, and that his BS he serves on this site. Tarhell red is a gang fan, a crip and blood fan. I remember he spoke some christian rhetoric to me last year, now here he is talking about enemies, allies and other matters pertaining to gangs....the shit is mad puzzling.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 3rd, 2006, 12:38 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
Sometimes people forget that this should be the ultimate goal of all discussions in here i think.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 3rd, 2006, 1:53 pm

why would any reasonable, moral, and responsible person advocate any gang period?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 3rd, 2006, 2:05 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:why would any reasonable, moral, and responsible person advocate any gang period?
Very true I couldn't had said it any better.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 3rd, 2006, 3:28 pm

hey Tar-heel, not tryna start nothin here, but were you the one who started that "X from allhood" thing?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 3rd, 2006, 5:45 pm

afakasi wrote:hey Tar-heel, not tryna start nothin here, but were you the one who started that "X from allhood" thing?
Yeah.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 3rd, 2006, 5:54 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote: Now your a gang expert. If your really this so called Christians why would u even advocate Bloods waring against Crips. What about Blacks should just stop killing other Blacks for the beneifit of others.
Ain't no so-called about it!! I AM CHRISTIAN!!!!!! I don't advocate any violence!!! The SUBJECT here is NEIGHBORHOOD BLOODS ROLLIN 20'S and their allies, not BLACKS SHOULD STOP KILLING EACHOTHER!!!!

Why are u (ablackmanlooking) focusing solely on BLACKS? Don't White, Mexicans, Arabs, Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Asians, Philipino, and all other races slay eachother? Why can't everybody stop killing 1 another save it be 4 self-defense? So miss me with the propaganda you're so faithfully assaying 2 reprove me of.

NEXT :arrow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 3rd, 2006, 6:20 pm

epun wrote:
exactly....this dude is consistant about one thing, and that his BS he serves on this site.
Tarhell red is a gang fan, a crip and blood fan.

My surname is TARHEEL RED not TarHell RED, correct yourself buddy!! I'm a TarHeel, Panthers, Hurricanes, and Bobcat fan. I have an intrigue 4 gangs not an obsession. U do too, that's wherein you're a member at STREETGANGS.com. U probally 1 of these peudo gangsters also. U can't gangbang sitting in front of a computer
I remember he spoke some christian rhetoric to me last year, now here he is talking about enemies, allies and other matters pertaining to gangs....the shit is mad puzzling.
Your assails and debasing of me is shallow homie. You're here trying 2 ridicule me and you're making a laughing stock of yourself!! What is the topic of discussion here? I'll expound 4 u-NeighborHood Blood Rollin 20's and all that relates thereto. This is not the Religious Forum segment of SG. The rule and decree of StreetGangs is to post responses and questions according and pertaining 2 the subject. I'm already violating because I'm exonerating myself from you simpletons, diverging from the topic. Stick to the topics at hand and stop your intrigue of slandering me.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 3rd, 2006, 7:04 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote: Now your a gang expert. If your really this so called Christians why would u even advocate Bloods waring against Crips. What about Blacks should just stop killing other Blacks for the beneifit of others.
Ain't no so-called about it!! I AM CHRISTIAN!!!!!! I don't advocate any violence!!! The SUBJECT here is NEIGHBORHOOD BLOODS ROLLIN 20'S and their allies, not BLACKS SHOULD STOP KILLING EACHOTHER!!!!

Why are u (ablackmanlooking) focusing solely on BLACKS? Don't White, Mexicans, Arabs, Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Asians, Philipino, and all other races slay eachother? Why can't everybody stop killing 1 another save it be 4 self-defense? So miss me with the propaganda you're so faithfully assaying 2 reprove me of.

NEXT :arrow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT PLEASE YOUR FAKE AND IF YOU WAS REAL U WOULDNT BE SPREADING RUMORS AND GARBAGE. Your damn right I am only concern about my people becaus ethe gang violence affect my people more in my life. Its more Blacks going to prison then College. So save your lil speech White Boy wanna be gangster Christian.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 3rd, 2006, 8:00 pm

I'm Black and a genuine Christian!!! Sounds like the NOI or The 5%ers got u brainwashed. I wish and want ALL of humanity 2 be saved and trust in Christ as the only means of heaven, nevertheless a person's race or ethnicity.
This will be my last retort 2 any of your meager and incoherrent posts.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 3rd, 2006, 8:31 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:I'm Black and a genuine Christian!!! Sounds like the NOI or The 5%ers got u brainwashed. I wish and want ALL of humanity 2 be saved and trust in Christ as the only means of heaven, nevertheless a person's race or ethnicity.
This will be my last retort 2 any of your meager and incoherrent posts.
The NOI & The 5% wash my Brain out with the Slave Mentality and made me see the world much clearer. Time for The Black Man to wake up and stop the killing. I'm through with you because I don't have time for Fake Gangsters and hypocrite.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”