Blood on Blood Beef

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
UmanH-ay

Blood on Blood Beef

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 13th, 2006, 12:38 am

I knew there a thread about this before, but i couldnt find it so ill start a new fresh one hoping to get some updated info

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 14th, 2006, 5:03 am

in Compton, the pirus dont beef that hard with eachother and if so its like under the hat and shit, but maybe someone (a real piru perhaps) could varify these... MOB & LHP situation (heard was squashd many years back), MOB & LPP, TTP & NHP (this beef here was bad and pretty much well known in the hub), FTP & TTP (heard was squashed), FTP & BH, WSP & BH (all this is old shit but i never knew the final outcome of it all)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 14th, 2006, 2:41 pm

I'm no Ru but I'm pretty sure - NHP and TTP still beef

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2006, 3:02 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:in Compton, the pirus dont beef that hard with eachother and if so its like under the hat and shit, but maybe someone (a real piru perhaps) could varify these... MOB & LHP situation (heard was squashd many years back), MOB & LPP, TTP & NHP (this beef here was bad and pretty much well known in the hub), FTP & TTP (heard was squashed), FTP & BH, WSP & BH (all this is old shit but i never knew the final outcome of it all)

PLEASE PIRUS DO BEEF HARD WITH EACH OTHER. DO YOU REMEMBER HHP AND LHP BEEFIN TWO SUMMERS AGO OVER A DICE GAME? I DON'T KNOW WHATS UP WITH MOB AND LHP, MOB AND LPP IS PRETTY MUCH ON A THEN YOUNG NIGGAZ LEVEL, AND FTP AND TTP AIN'T BEEFIN AND NEVER WAS AND AS FAR AS BHB'S AGO NIGGAZ HAVE NEVER REALLY GOT A LONG WITH THEM I SUPPOSELY GOT FAMILY FROM THERE AND ARE FAMILY DON'T GET A LONG EITHER.

P.S. HHP AND CAP STILL HAVE TENSION AS WELL BECAUSE I NIGGA FROM HHP TRIED TO RUN OVER A G FROM CAP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2006, 8:25 pm

[quote="Y.G."][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]in Compton, the pirus dont beef that hard with eachother and if so its like under the hat and shit, but maybe someone (a real piru perhaps) could varify these... MOB & LHP situation (heard was squashd many years back), MOB & LPP, TTP & NHP (this beef here was bad and pretty much well known in the hub), FTP & TTP (heard was squashed), FTP & BH, WSP & BH (all this is old shit but i never knew the final outcome of it all)[/quote]

PLEASE PIRUS DO BEEF HARD WITH EACH OTHER. DO YOU REMEMBER HHP AND LHP BEEFIN TWO SUMMERS AGO OVER A DICE GAME? I DON'T KNOW WHATS UP WITH MOB AND LHP, MOB AND LPP IS PRETTY MUCH ON A THEN YOUNG NIGGAZ LEVEL, AND FTP AND TTP AIN'T BEEFIN AND NEVER WAS AND AS FAR AS BHB'S AGO NIGGAZ HAVE NEVER REALLY GOT A LONG WITH THEM I SUPPOSELY GOT FAMILY FROM THERE AND ARE FAMILY DON'T GET A LONG EITHER.

P.S. HHP AND CAP STILL HAVE TENSION AS WELL BECAUSE I NIGGA FROM HHP TRIED TO RUN OVER A G FROM CAP.[/quote]lololol a gang of la bloods hate on ''our'' locals lolol look at the campanela vs denva, i heard a gang of stories about cold wars and shit but the first ''official '' ru vs ru that went mainstream was ttp vs nhp ..in 03 lpp's werent fighting the mob and the mob were more on pogc and tanas case ..also how went that war cv70 chicos vs the burgandy part of their hood lpp ? to my knowledge also in compton u had bloods and pirus...had sets sayin they piru street bloods and sets sayin they piru before anything else .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 17th, 2006, 2:01 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:in Compton, the pirus dont beef that hard with eachother and if so its like under the hat and shit, but maybe someone (a real piru perhaps) could varify these... MOB & LHP situation (heard was squashd many years back), MOB & LPP, TTP & NHP (this beef here was bad and pretty much well known in the hub), FTP & TTP (heard was squashed), FTP & BH, WSP & BH (all this is old shit but i never knew the final outcome of it all)

P.S. HHP AND CAP STILL HAVE TENSION AS WELL BECAUSE I NIGGA FROM HHP TRIED TO RUN OVER A G FROM CAP.
lololol a gang of la bloods hate on ''our'' locals lolol look at the campanela vs denva, i heard a gang of stories about cold wars and shit but the first ''official '' ru vs ru that went mainstream was ttp vs nhp ..in 03 lpp's werent fighting the mob and the mob were more on pogc and tanas case ..also how went that war cv70 chicos vs the burgandy part of their hood lpp ? to my knowledge also in compton u had bloods and pirus...had sets sayin they piru street bloods and sets sayin they piru before anything else .

I HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MUCH CV70'S TAGGING ON THE E/S AND AS FAR AS THE MOB THEY ARE STILL ON THE CV3'S SHIT YOU SEE TAGGING FROM THE ALL OVER THE MOB GOT THE BACK OF THE SWAPMEET AND IN THE FRONT YOU SEE BOTH ELM ST. AND CV3 CROSSING EACH OTHER OUT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2006, 3:09 am

elm had big homies out cause bac in 03 they looked like a ward lane piru ...and in front of the swamp meet it was more cv3 crossing lv pg's and also some mobs crossing sbcc and pogc on the east part ...the front was all cover by cv3 hits up ,the tg's in front of the swamp meet were a mix off tanas baby hoods one of them was sellin tapes ...thats all i remember from my last trip to the swamp meet

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 6th, 2006, 2:40 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:I'm no Ru but I'm pretty sure - NHP and TTP still beef
If your not a RU and dont know 4 sure then why are u answering the question then?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » February 6th, 2006, 4:04 pm

If your not a RU and dont know 4 sure then why are u answering the question then?
*nigga fallen off his chair LMAO*

word.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 6th, 2006, 5:58 pm

epun wrote:
*nigga fallen off his chair LMAO*

word.
:lol: How you been doing? Hit me up sometimes. If I don't know the answer I wont try to answer the question I would go to a person that knows the answer. I like reading this dude comments for entertainment purposes :lol: :lol: only

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » February 7th, 2006, 9:49 am

How you been doing? Hit me up sometimes. If I don't know the answer I wont try to answer the question I would go to a person that knows the answer. I like reading this dude comments for entertainment purposes only
cool homie...what up with you?......I stay clear from the 'Line, I heard it's off the hook on the whole east side, spring valley and everything....yeah this cat stay havin' me like :shock: ?..that was sad about the homie's stepdaughter. I took the boys to get their haircut and I was like didn't know what to say to the brotha....hit me on the cell.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 8th, 2006, 9:31 am

The Blood on Blood shit needs to cease. Most hood's have OG's who are down enough to make sure niggaz handle shit personally and not let egos inflate or deflate due to the outcome. The Pueblos/Villians thing got the whole eastside sick and confused.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 10th, 2006, 12:29 am

^ Who are the Pueblos still cool with anyways? It seems like everyone sided with Villians

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 11th, 2006, 7:48 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
and who are you? piru attorney?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 14th, 2006, 2:48 pm

afakasi wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
and who are you? piru attorney?
Clown I'm a Piru from Skyline anything else Clown. Go join the Circus and stay out of grown folks business.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 6th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Y.G. wrote:

MOB and LPP/CAP still got a cold war

TTP and FTP aint beefin??? Treez killed KEKE RU from Froots in 2006...but they had a meeting and squashed that shit
OG'z Topkat Moncho and Jay ru from footaz and Donzelley and sum otherz from Treez was there
it was a big thang 4 compton cause a Tana OG was there too
Treez kept the peace with Fruits,Palmerz and Tanaz 2 thiz day,you could even see sum of them joinin Big Furb Palmer Blocc OG funeral
but Froots and Tanaz still beefin and itz still on,more than ever with TTP and NHP

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Blood on Blood Beef

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2009, 12:05 am

real knowledge rite there ...seams like tuna season did bring a couple of hood together around that area ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by Y.G. » May 23rd, 2009, 1:49 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

MOB and LPP/CAP still got a cold war

TTP and FTP aint beefin??? Treez killed KEKE RU from Froots in 2006...but they had a meeting and squashed that shit
OG'z Topkat Moncho and Jay ru from footaz and Donzelley and sum otherz from Treez was there
it was a big thang 4 compton cause a Tana OG was there too
Treez kept the peace with Fruits,Palmerz and Tanaz 2 thiz day,you could even see sum of them joinin Big Furb Palmer Blocc OG funeral
but Froots and Tanaz still beefin and itz still on,more than ever with TTP and NHP

ITS PRETTY MUCH MOB/HHP VS LPP/CAP.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 24th, 2009, 2:48 pm

ITS PRETTY MUCH MOB/HHP VS LPP/CAP.[/quote]

naw homie shit changed

the MOB killed Lil Skip from Lueders thiz month so itz hot right now

but when they killed skipp they hit a nigga from Elm who was hangin with him but he survived

and the frootas into it too cause they clicced up with elms and they still mad 2 that day cause MOB killed Baby Mark from 500peach years ago

so you can say that the whole eastside exept hollyz iz against the MOB now....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 3rd, 2009, 7:47 pm

H572DSTA wrote:ITS PRETTY MUCH MOB/HHP VS LPP/CAP.

naw homie shit changed

the MOB killed Lil Skip from Lueders thiz month so itz hot right now

but when they killed skipp they hit a nigga from Elm who was hangin with him but he survived

and the frootas into it too cause they clicced up with elms and they still mad 2 that day cause MOB killed Baby Mark from 500peach years ago

so you can say that the whole eastside exept hollyz iz against the MOB now....[/quote]SO DO ANY OF the RU's GET ALONG

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”