Long Beach Insane Crip Gang

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
flyd

Long Beach Insane Crip Gang

Unread post by flyd » January 8th, 2004, 1:00 am

I heard that 19th st, 20th st, & 21st are all clicks of icg? Dunno that much about lb just what I heard from a homie that says he used to be from icg.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: question about insane crip gang out of long beach

Unread post by N9ne » January 8th, 2004, 1:04 pm

flyd wrote:I heard that 19th st, 20th st, & 21st are all clicks of icg? Dunno that much about lb just what I heard from a homie that says he used to be from icg.
i know insanes got some clicks, some off of 23rd, 21st, woodbine park, the peir, certain liquor store, etc. i don't know if they clickin' with one n9nes...i'll check for you..

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » January 8th, 2004, 4:52 pm

yfc are young 16s so 19,20,21,23,12and17

flyd

Unread post by flyd » January 8th, 2004, 6:19 pm

yeah he was saying that he was from 19th st and that the icg he was from was just 19th st, 20th st, & 21st. Just like how east coast crips are big but i saw a hit up by them when i went to some weak ass party/club over on 66th and broadway it said coast crips and three streets next to it I think it was 66th, 67th, 68th, I don't remember though. So basically do they have the same think over in long beach where ICG is big but there are certain clicks/streets of icg that are closer together than others?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 17th, 2004, 11:57 am

on any typical day you can find someone from ICG,20CG,19stCG,on
the same block. there is only a couple specific streets which are claimed.
21st originated from the 20 crips which started in the mid 70's on 21st and lewis. insane formed a couple years later on saltlake ave. which is
referred to as the swamps or the lake. 23rd st. is claimed by Olive Blocc
crips a subset of ICG. Y.F.C is a sub set of ICG , they are highly active
and deep.insane held on to 21st. for one, most 20's and insane's are related, and if you go up martin king block it is saltlake ave instead of 21st
wich only runs between lemon and king, versus 21st throughout east and west longbeach.DAWGS is also a subset of ICG most of dawgs turned insane or 20's or yfc.20's and insane have beefed on and of since the mid 80's. 20's also have ytl's, young 20 locs.

insane main beef is with east side longos a hispanic gang of longbeach,
off and on with the 20's and westcoast R-80's

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » January 17th, 2004, 6:13 pm

isnt yfc 16 & mlk ?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Long Beach Insane Crip Gang

Unread post by worldwide » January 18th, 2004, 3:57 am

i can't remember if it's off mlk but somewhere on 16th in that vacinity
is where yfc first started, back in 88 or 89.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 18th, 2004, 6:28 am

MUCH PROPS 4 THE INFOS WORLDWIDE U THE FIRST ONE WITH TRUE LONG BEACH KNOWLEDGE SINCE SNOOP DOGGYSTYLE ALBUM HIT THE WORLD MOST OF THE GUYS CLAIMIN LB ONLINE WERE HIP HOP GROOPIEZ , IM GLAD WE HAVE A REAL COUSIN FROM THE BEACH
PEACE ....

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 18th, 2004, 1:16 pm

ONE MORE THING BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S THERE WAS A WEST SIDE
ICG 33rd st

and as far as i know there still is a westside r-20cg still the same hood
but just on the west. one of their subset's is the dove shacc.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » January 18th, 2004, 2:34 pm

bgcasper thats real talk.. worldwide thanks and im cool with insanes. give us the willie gaithers story cause everybody got the insanes history fucked up. i mean i talked with db, but i didnt really ask him.. chag g kinda gave me the history about grand mamas house and the shack..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 18th, 2004, 7:50 pm

YOU MEAN WERE ON THE W\S ARE THE RTCG SUB SET ON THE OTHER COAST OR JUST WEST OF PACIFIC AV , AND THEM DOVE SHACK ARE RELATED WITH THE RAP BAND ? DO THEM SOS SHARE SILVERADO PARK WITH WEST COAST 80'S I HEARD THEY HAD A SUB SET IN DRAKE PARK WERE THE LONGOS HANG , ANY WAY MUCH PROPS HOMIE ...PEACE

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 19th, 2004, 4:17 am

the west 20's if i remember correct hung off of 20th an delta or caspian
one of those street's. yeah doveshack is a subset, warren g produced
2-scoop and them.

as far as willie (lil willie) is one of the founding members of yfc.
the gaithers have a long history of putting in work for insane.
lil willie
y-joe dog
c-dog rest in peace was tight with tray-dee, as a matter of fact he wrote
some of tray-d lyrics.
i havn't gotten the scoop on the tray-d shooting incident yet.

sos and westcoast really dont get along, that subset in drake park is westside islanders. they really aint that deep but they share one thing in common. they geeting served by them westside longos.
the west coast gotta creep to silverado park cause if they get caught
slippin on sante fe it's over.

before there was 20's and insane there was 2uece 1ace players
they wore them golf hats levi's or dickies or slack's with stacy adams
wallabe's or crocasacs.
my uncle was one of them and they had hat's with the playboy sign.
this was like 68-72 i wasn't born then but a lot of this stuff is comin back to memory, my uncles used to tell me about this stuff when i was younger.

there also used to be a mostly hispanis cripset called tre loc crips.they hung on 19th street and pasadena across atlantic blvd from 19th st crip hood. they dis banned in 92 because la emme told them 13's or six will carry you. so they turned bp-13 or esl-13.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » January 19th, 2004, 5:44 am

worldwide i know exactly what happend with tray deee. pm me and ill let you know.. or you can hit lil papa or mooch and they can tell you

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 4th, 2004, 9:16 pm

y'all know a homie named, "BK"...that's his rap name. i don't know his real name cuz i only met him a couple times. he's around the age of snoop and nate...he's from Long Beach Insane...he's under the same record label as me. koo as f....he resides in Vegas right now but comes down for shows and recordings. anyway, he told us that Snoop was a buster...but Nate was pretty down for his...

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 10:49 am

WEST CRACKING ANY BODY KNOW WHATS UP WITH THE "BIG ANDRE GATHEN" AND I AM TRYING TO FIND MY NIGGA "DO DIRTY" FROM ROLLING 20'S....I KNOW HE GOT A 96 SS JUST TRYING TO SEE WHATS CRACING.. with SOME REAL NIGGA'S AND WHATS UP WITH BILLY WASHGTON "INSANE BILLY" MY NIGGA RIGHT THERE
RAYMOND OUT...

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 6th, 2004, 12:33 pm

man it's like 10 DRE'S from insane, i really dont know too much about INSANE BILLY, the last time i seen DOO-DIRTY, was in 2000 i threw a party and some 20's stayed next door to me, and he came threw, that dude spanked me for like 300 on the dice man!!! when the beef was really on
between th I's and 2O's that dude was puttin it down, got shot, died, came back to life and still was on 1!!!

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 1:03 pm

worldwide wrote:man it's like 10 DRE'S from insane, i really dont know too much about INSANE BILLY, the last time i seen DOO-DIRTY, was in 2000 i threw a party and some 20's stayed next door to me, and he came threw, that dude spanked me for like 300 on the dice man!!! when the beef was really on
between th I's and 2O's that dude was puttin it down, got shot, died, came back to life and still was on 1!!!
YEA MY NIGGA I WAS WITH HIM WHIEL I WAS FACING LIFE... AND THEN SEEN HIM IN THE PEN. THIS IS MY NIGGA HE with THE BIZZZ'S FOR REAL .. HE WAS THROWNING NIGGAS IN TRASH CAN'S ON THE YARD CALING NIGGA'S BITCH, WE WERE SMASHING ON NIGGA'S . THAT NIGGA JUST CRAZY THAN A MUTHA... TELL MY NIGGA LIL TRAY D WHATS UP TOO. I MET SOME COOL ASS L.B.C. WHATS UP WITH MIDNIGHT FROM 21ST LET ME KNOW MY NIGGA JUST WONDERING COOL CAT'S I HOPE THEY STILL ALIVE..
RAYMOND OUT..... LIL LOCO

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 7th, 2004, 2:02 pm

yeah dirty got locked up in like june last summer, if im not mistaken. seen lil tray deee about a month ago with young duv from 20s

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 10th, 2004, 5:14 am

lb516 wrote:bgcasper thats real talk.. worldwide thanks and im cool with insanes. give us the willie gaithers story cause everybody got the insanes history "oops I used profanity and I might get banned" up. i mean i talked with db, but i didnt really ask him.. chag g kinda gave me the history about grand mamas house and the shack..
How did the Hoovers and Insanes become so close? Did the Hoovers start Insanes or what?

Hoosane!!!!!!!! They are like Hussein. Dictators and will gas their own. Why would anyone who call themselves Crips want to keep their friendship with a set calling themselves CRIP KILLA'S!

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 10th, 2004, 5:34 am

well back in the days this happend in the pen. i can remember as far back as the late 80's it may go farther than that. well back then didnt nobody like insanes, and nobody really liked hoovers. this OG from 52 hoover stayed in longbeach for a longtime and he told me it started in the pen
i cant really speak on a place i never been so i would ask someone who been in the pen for years.

really it's every hood for they self and if somebody get killed crip or blood then you got beef with that hood. hoovers didnt start insane they been around much longer though.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 10th, 2004, 5:46 am

X
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 13th, 2004, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 13th, 2004, 4:16 am

i read about 90's bein hoovers, some where, but what sparked the seperation from the groove?

that almost happend with the Olive Blocc Crips on 23rd ST, but after several meetings and fair ones it was squashed.

back in 97-99 the BG's and Y.F.C's were at war, several murders took place, snitching, set ups, even "in hood beefs" carried out in spokane(spookaloo) washington darn shame but it has died down a lot though.

it's gonna take a lot of work to pull the whole LBC card together, it's mostly the younger generation but you know how that goes, off and on!!!

in 99 we all came together to play football against the Grapes, at Jordan High next to the JD's

PEACE!!!

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 13th, 2004, 10:11 pm

So Hoovers are the only set Insane is allied with?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 14th, 2004, 1:01 am

as far as allience goes i would say so, there's been talks with the grapes
but nothing has flourished but it aint no beef, they get along with a lot of other hoods though, i guess only certain individuals hold beefs i cant speak for all of longbeach but a majority aint got time for no madness

PEACE!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2004, 10:48 am

THE INSANES ARE LBC TANAS THEY BE SPORTIN THE RAIDERS AND THE BLACC AND GREY ALSO THEY TIGHT WITH TANAS

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 19th, 2004, 1:21 pm

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY INSANE'S WORE RAIDERS GEAR?

CAUSE SOME OF MY HOMIES AND MYSELF WE WORE RAIDERS
GEAR, AND WE WAS WEARIN IT FOR (O)RIGINAL (R)AYMONDS

SO I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHATS IT STANDS FOR FOR THEM.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2004, 11:03 pm

ITS THE GREY IN IT FOR THE GANGSTA AND THE BLACC FOR THAT TANA LOVE

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 26th, 2004, 7:14 pm

Insects don't get along with Santana. Santana sports Black and Brown anyway. Bugs don't really get along with anyone but the Hoovers. They clicc up and become Hoosane. Insane is kinda like Tragniew Park as far as how many enemies they got. Insanes kill other Insanes. That's why they are not liked because of how grimey they are. From how they handle buisness to how they put niggas on. Every aspect of that gang is grimey.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 26th, 2004, 7:59 pm

YEAH I HEARD ABOUT THAT SHIIT NIGGAS BE GETTIN HIT UP BAD, NIGGAS DROPPIN AND GETTIN MASHED ON AN THEN, THEM NIGGAS HEAR "NAW CUZZ YOU AINT HOOD

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 26th, 2004, 8:02 pm

ANY OF YOU 20 NIGGAS HEARD OF MY NIGGA LIL CDUB? I WAS THERE WHEN THE NIGGA GOT OUT WALKIN DOWN THE STREET BANGIN ON NIGGAS PUTTIN NIGGAS IN SHOPPIN CARTS, THAT WAS A CRAZY ASS NIGGA HAVENT HEARD FROM MY NIGGA FOR A WHILE THOUGH

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 26th, 2004, 8:59 pm

CDUBB from which blocc?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 27th, 2004, 12:46 am

NorthLongBeachMac562 wrote:Insects don't get along with Santana. Santana sports Black and Brown anyway. Bugs don't really get along with anyone but the Hoovers. They clicc up and become Hoosane. Insane is kinda like Tragniew Park as far as how many enemies they got. Insanes kill other Insanes. That's why they are not liked because of how grimey they are. From how they handle buisness to how they put niggas on. Every aspect of that gang is grimey.

how would you know who insanes get along with and dont get along with. obviously your one of those 90-new bangers or a 2000-tiny, who dont leave the circumfrence of your block, you only speculating from what you here, "i can tell". and yes insanes and tana do get along, i got family from the blocc!!! you aint never smashed no insanes or anybody from the eastside of longbeach. why you making it seem like your hood causes all the violence in north longbeach than it really does is only plane to see that your a certified net-banger. and that's not somethin to boast or brag about.
aint no disrespect but your being foolish.

i take no pride in what i have done in the past or, what has happend to my family and friends from insane and 20's,
my blood has been shedded and for you to come on here with "your ignorance" is real shallow.
you wanna put it out there yo hood runnin, hidind and staying alert from that southside ak attack, dont speak on a hood that you dont no about, cause yall killed one of yall own also.

this is a thread for questions and true answer no speculations, disses or disrespect, cause if you was all that hateful towards insanes you would have been killed one, so stop pumpin ya self and hood image up and keep it real!!! ask ya O.G. homie jimmy, with the bud leaf tatooed on his back!!!

PEACE!!!