Long Beach Insane Crip Gang

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: question about insane crip gang out of long beach

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 27th, 2004, 3:26 am

worldwide wrote:
insane main beef is with east side longos a hispanic gang of longbeach,
off and on with the 20's and westcoast R-80's
A Insane told to me that R20 and 21IGC are not in real war, it's just some twinkies and some Insanes who have beef each other no all the both clicc.
I think he will answer on this post soon.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Long Beach Insane Crip Gang

Unread post by bgcasper » June 27th, 2004, 5:17 am

YOU LIL PUNK ASS ALGERIAN BUSTA WHY U DONT KEEP YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT NIGGAZ BIZZNESS AND QUIT DISSIN HOOD PUNK AINT NO TWINKY 4 U ITS ROLLIN 20 CRIPS U AINT BANGIN U AINT FROM A HOOD ...WHO FROM YOUR SET IS IN WAR WITH THE 20'S SO WHY U DISS THEM ???? CC WANNA C'S LIKE U GIVE YOUR COUNTRY A BAD NAME CUZZ WHATS THAT BITCH ASS MAFIA K1 WHAT THE FUCC IS THAT ?? A RAP BAND ??? BUT I MET ALGERIAN FROM PARIS SOUTHSIDE AND THEM BOYZ WAS BANGIN AND HARD THEY WAS CLAIMIN SOUTHCIDE AND THEM BOYS NEVER EVER DISS A L.A HOOD THEY HAD RESPECT 4 OUR SHIT U MAY KNOW THEM THERE WAS A GUY NAME KARIM AND ANOTHER NAME BG LOWLO AND A OG AKIM THEY ARE THAI BOXER THEY COME IN THAILAND AND THEY WITH IT .....

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 27th, 2004, 5:50 am

Bg casper i didn't know twinkies was a insult..!! a homie told me that name...

and I know what clicc you talk
/Southside Crips/ from South paris hoods 94, and 20 arrondissement

Mafia k1 fry mean AFRICAN mafia, it's just a rap group but these guys are thugs...

Karim, Hakim,and a lot of algerians and blacc guys
They founded a clicc recently and I from the same clicc
I'm a southside but lyon city faction

Hakim is from Kabylie like me, he's very good in muay thai.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 27th, 2004, 8:01 am

http://www.mafiak1fry.com/videos/ram/hi ... urceux.ram

You can see Mafia k1 fry in our hoods with us.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 27th, 2004, 8:16 am

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:ANY OF YOU 20 NIGGAS HEARD OF MY NIGGA LIL CDUB? I WAS THERE WHEN THE NIGGA GOT OUT WALKIN DOWN THE STREET BANGIN ON NIGGAS PUTTIN NIGGAS IN SHOPPIN CARTS, THAT WAS A CRAZY ASS NIGGA HAVENT HEARD FROM MY NIGGA FOR A WHILE THOUGH

when this happend back in the 80's? only heard of that happening like once, and it was when O.G. TUDY TUCKER put somebody on, way back in the 80's and pushed dude to his mama's house and i really dont believe it went down like that, never the less aint nooooo tellin!!!

PEACE!!!

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » June 30th, 2004, 12:55 am

GUESS WHO'S back N2GGA!!!!
BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOME SH2T YOU HEARED N2GGA CHECC YOU FACTS N2GGA!!!!! AND DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY HOOD WHILE YOUR ON THIS SITE!!!! IF YOU WAS ANY WHERE IN LONG BEACH YOU WOULD BE DUSTED OFF ON SIGHT!!!! TRUST THAT N2GGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » June 30th, 2004, 12:55 am

GUESS WHO'S back N2GGA!!!!
BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOME SH2T YOU HEARED N2GGA CHECC YOU FACTS N2GGA!!!!! AND DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY HOOD WHILE YOUR ON THIS SITE!!!! IF YOU WAS ANY WHERE IN LONG BEACH YOU WOULD BE DUSTED OFF ON SIGHT!!!! TRUST THAT N2GGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 30th, 2004, 8:47 am

Man Tudy Tucker is a fuccing legend there is so many stories about things he did and haven't but best beleive a bunch of them stories is true. I know him kicced it with him and other O/G's from the I. Cause a bunch of them were born on the WEST SIDE.
WORLDWIDE and SCARFACE remember the MILK BOWL. Tudy walking around just snatching niggas chains and money.
And nobody is trying to challage that MUTHAFUCCER back at all.
I done seen niggas pull out heat on him and was so fuccing scared they took off running.
I was there when him and REESE CUP was about to go at it.
I rememeber when he fought O/G from SOS I beleive it was JOKER them niggas was going at it for about a hour trash can's,boards,bottles,fence posts.
And I was glad that happen back in the days when niggas didn't pull out heat CUZZ I think even if them two shot each other they still wouldn't have stopped
DAMN I MISS THEM DAYS WHEN NIGGAS ACTUALLY FOUGHT.
And watch this MAC562 do you remember the MILK BOWL.
You so young and naive you was proably still getting BREST MILK.
I respect your gangsta heart but your hood is not that tough.
Respect them old LONG BEACH CRIP sets cause your hood is a infant hood.
HOLLA back CUZZ
LONG BEACH CRIPs WEST/EAST/NORTH
ONE LOVE

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 30th, 2004, 3:11 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:Man Tudy Tucker is a fuccing legend there is so many stories about things he did and haven't but best beleive a bunch of them stories is true. I know him kicced it with him and other O/G's from the I. Cause a bunch of them were born on the WEST SIDE.
WORLDWIDE and SCARFACE remember the MILK BOWL. Tudy walking around just snatching niggas chains and money.
And nobody is trying to challage that MUTHAFUCCER back at all.
I done seen niggas pull out heat on him and was so fuccing scared they took off running.
I was there when him and REESE CUP was about to go at it.
I rememeber when he fought O/G from SOS I beleive it was JOKER them niggas was going at it for about a hour trash can's,boards,bottles,fence posts.
And I was glad that happen back in the days when niggas didn't pull out heat CUZZ I think even if them two shot each other they still wouldn't have stopped
DAMN I MISS THEM DAYS WHEN NIGGAS ACTUALLY FOUGHT.
And watch this MAC562 do you remember the MILK BOWL.
You so young and naive you was proably still getting BREST MILK.
I respect your gangsta heart but your hood is not that tough.
Respect them old LONG BEACH CRIP sets cause your hood is a infant hood.
HOLLA back CUZZ
LONG BEACH CRIPs WEST/EAST/NORTH
ONE LOVE

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 30th, 2004, 3:18 pm

yes i do remember the milk-bowl could never forget that.

O.G. TUDY stayed smashin on fools homies and all. i wasnt there but yes i remember hearin about O.G. JOKER and TUDY gettin down. JOKER and my unle is like step-brothers, they stayed comin through my grandma house on orange between 10th and 11th st right across from lincoln elementary. i remember when joker got served by the the longo's the reason he's wheelchair bound to this day. i got nothin but love for him and his family from s.o.s.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 1st, 2004, 4:49 am

Yo CUZZ WORLDWIDE you ever hear the story about TUDY TUCKER stealing a LONG BEACH TRANSIT bus and went joy-riding then stole the money box.
I always ask people and they say its true it just bugs me out cause his mom was a bus driver.
HOLLA back CUZZ.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 1st, 2004, 7:03 am

LOL! maaaan i heard about that but i didnt believe it, cause it was all kind of foolz sayin they stole a bus but it be all kinds of thangs goin down in the beach!!!

PEACE!!!

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 1st, 2004, 2:15 pm

YO CUZZ what O/G's from the BEACH remember the tape CRIP JAM.
It had the BATTERRAM beat from TODY Tee it was taped at the HUTCH back in the day on WILLOW.
LONG BEACH its coming,SALT LAKE its coming, no its here the CRIP JAM.
SH-T I beleive it came out before the 20's and INSANE war it was basically A role call tape with all the O/G's from them two sets.
IF by lucc someone has that tape HOLLA back at me and let me get a dub of it.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » July 3rd, 2004, 8:27 am

Why is every thing on here about Long Beach about the East Side. Show the North some love! I know that RTC & ICG are the most known Crips in Long Beach, but there are other gangs out here that be smashin' with the best of them. North Side Boulevard Mafia, North Side Mac Mafia, North Side Original Hood, North Side Bricc Boy, and North Side 4 Corner Blocc are all North Side smashers. Don't sleep on the NS nigga!

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 12th, 2004, 9:41 pm

hmmm first you come on here dissin the eastside now you you pleadin for us to show the northside love, no-one ever dissed the northside, we only pointed out facts that can be verified, dude be real to yourself man come with respect and leave with more than you came. im a former frontliner from insane and i have no animosity towards nobody especially from the L.B. i know too many people out there bangin bro! i got too much family out there bangin, no future in it man!!!

PEACE!!!