102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 9:28 am

IT'S REALY POPING IN HERE... I MEAN.. NIGGA'S STAY HATING ON US BECAUSE WE STILL AROUND AND ALL DEAD YET... BUT HEY THEY GOING TO STAY HATING A GANG THAT CALL'S THEM SELF "WORLD FAMOUS" I GUESS THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE REALY SAYING.....

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 6th, 2004, 3:14 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:IT'S REALY POPING IN HERE... I MEAN.. NIGGA'S STAY HATING ON US BECAUSE WE STILL AROUND AND ALL DEAD YET... BUT HEY THEY GOING TO STAY HATING A GANG THAT CALL'S THEM SELF "WORLD FAMOUS" I GUESS THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE REALY SAYING.....






AND REALLY LOC, I THINK THEY CANT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY
WE'RE STILL HERE STANDING STRONG, TALL AND FIRM. BUT HATERS
GOING HATE,AND LIKE WE WILL ALWAYS STAY FAMOUS
I JUST SAY F*C EM CUZ THERE NOBODYS ANYWAY

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 9th, 2004, 8:04 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:2 ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ACE2,

THAT IS because THAT WHERE IT STARTED AND THERE KNOW

CHANGING THAT. AND NONE OF THOSE FOOLS RAN MY HOMIES

NOWHERE THEY JUST PARTED TO THE VALLEY CAUSE IT IS CRACCIN

MONEY WISE BUT INGLEWATTS RAYMONDS IS STILL FAMOUS,

FROM VALLEY TO INGLEWOOD TO LOS ANGELES.
THATS REAL LOC

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Ace2 » February 9th, 2004, 9:11 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:FOR ONE 102RC there's know activity in there hood just pimpin,hoeing
yea every hood plus yours, know that they're not there but its still ten
duece regardless thats what im saying.
RAC's Stayed smashing maggot,lickers
this proves my point right here about the 102rac there own homie from Raymond recognize there none existence in the wood so enough said.

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 10th, 2004, 9:37 am

Ace2 wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:FOR ONE 102RC there's know activity in there hood just pimpin,hoeing
yea every hood plus yours, know that they're not there but its still ten
duece regardless thats what im saying.
RAC's Stayed smashing maggot,lickers
this proves my point right here about the 102rac there own homie from Raymond recognize there none existence in the wood so enough said.
IT'S ALL RAYMOND AND IF THE 102 ANIT SMASHING THEN PASADENA SMASHING AND IF PASADENA ANIT SMASHING THEN 120 SMASHING THE KEY WORD IS THAT {RAYMOND} IS SMASHING REGARDLESS OF WHICH ONE ....THATS WHY PEOPLE HATE RAYMOND'S BECAUSE WE DO US ..WE BANG ON A DIFFERNT LEVEL.....

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Pasa » February 10th, 2004, 9:52 am

Ace2 wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:FOR ONE 102RC there's know activity in there hood just pimpin,hoeing
yea every hood plus yours, know that they're not there but its still ten
duece regardless thats what im saying.
RAC's Stayed smashing maggot,lickers
this proves my point right here about the 102rac there own homie from Raymond recognize there none existence in the wood so enough said.
U AINT PROVIN NOTHIN BUT HOW MUCH OF A HATER U R TOWARDS THE R, LOL. RAYMONDS MUSTA DID SOMETHIN TO U OR YO FOLKS CUZZ U REALLY GOIN OUT YO WAY TO SPEAK UP ON US AND WHAT WE DOIN OR WHAT U FEEL WE AINT. WE WIDELY DISPERSED HOMIE. WE EVERYWHERE EVEN OUTSIDE OF LA COUNTY. I DONT EVER HEAR OF NO AP NIGGAS COMIN OUTSIDE THEY OWN SANDBOX. IT AINT HARD TO STAY IN YO OWN AREA AND THINK U SOMEBODY. TRAVEL AROUND MY NIGGA CAUSE U SOUND SPOILED. AP NIGGAS RIDE ON IFG AND CMG COATTAILS ANYWAY. ALL THESE DUDES SWEAR THEY REAL AND DEEP OR WHATEVER THEN HOW COME NIGGAS AINT MIGRATIN AND SPREADIN? RIGHT. :lol:

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 10th, 2004, 10:12 am

I DONT EVER HEAR OF OTHER HOOD'S MIGRATEING ... I KNOW APPLE PIE CANT DO IT THEY ANIT EVEN STRONG ENUFF PLUS YALL LIVING ON OTHER NIGGAS FAME........I RESPECT REAL PIRU'S AND I KNOW SOME COOL ONE'S AND THEY DONT HATE RAYMOND'S THE WAY YOU DO .... THE REASON THEY DONT HATE US IS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE D.L. AND THEY BE LIKE "YALL RAYMOND'S DOING THOSE DICC LICC'S " THIS CAME OUT OF A PPB MOUTH AND A CPP SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO LIL NIGGA YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR HISTORY LIKE THE HOMIE SAID YOU MUST OFF GOT TOOK OFF ON BY ONE OF THE HOMIES CUZZZ YOU DOING TO MUCH LET ME CATCH A NIGGA FROM APPLE PIE .. I AM MIGHT WHOOP HIM BECAUSE OFF YOU ..........

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Ace2 » February 10th, 2004, 4:55 pm

Wow big talk homie no net banger here homie i just speak truth and facts lay off the stress cocunut you said yourself no activity from 102rac in the wood or now you are changing your words go back and read it dog it is there in black and white from your own mouth and i'm in the hood so that is why i know there is no activity from them in the wood so all this big talk means nothing to me homie you can pump them up to be this world famous crip gang and they are nothing in the wood so as far as barking at the wrong one save it just as the 111's, 104HTH,90,ugc, knows what cracking the so called 102rac can find out in a major avenue way what really going down in the wood.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Ace2 » February 10th, 2004, 10:29 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:I DONT EVER HEAR OF OTHER HOOD'S MIGRATEING ... I KNOW APPLE PIE CANT DO IT THEY ANIT EVEN STRONG ENUFF PLUS YALL LIVING ON OTHER NIGGAS FAME........I RESPECT REAL PIRU'S AND I KNOW SOME COOL ONE'S AND THEY DONT HATE RAYMOND'S THE WAY YOU DO .... THE REASON THEY DONT HATE US IS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE D.L. AND THEY BE LIKE "YALL RAYMOND'S DOING THOSE DICC LICC'S " THIS CAME OUT OF A PPB MOUTH AND A CPP SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO LIL NIGGA YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR HISTORY LIKE THE HOMIE SAID YOU MUST OFF GOT TOOK OFF ON BY ONE OF THE HOMIES CUZZZ YOU DOING TO MUCH LET ME CATCH A NIGGA FROM APPLE PIE .. I AM MIGHT WHOOP HIM BECAUSE OFF YOU ..........
you cats are too funny I know my history 102rac were strong in the early 80's but the early 90's they faded real quick from the banging of damu's and ru's on them and the city of inglewood as far as riding on other homies fame from the ru's and damu's of the wood that is retarded they know what we are about and the surrounding crips that tried to ride so miss me with that homie. As far as the hating goes yes I hate on the 102rac because they are not a factor in the wood so it has nothing to do with a raymond taking off on me because we know that will never happen when they dont have a precence in the wood like that but the reason why the Cpp and the PPB hate on the lanes is because they got funk so that is going to happen when there is beef between a blood or Piru set. So call what you want homie yea you have a hood in pasadena, south central, branching out as you would call it but Inglewood nada. so as long as we protect ours and ride then all that branching out dont me sh$t if you or not handling home so miss me with all that. I guarntee that the 111's the 104HTH, and the UGC, 90,WGC know how much we branch out.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 10th, 2004, 10:34 pm

To all RAC's netbanging on the site, respect the rules and keep it clean. No need for netbanging on here...really there isn't. Say what you gotta say without dissing peoples sets/hoods.

peace...

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Pasa » February 11th, 2004, 10:51 am

Ace2 wrote:
THALOCPASADENA wrote:I DONT EVER HEAR OF OTHER HOOD'S MIGRATEING ... I KNOW APPLE PIE CANT DO IT THEY ANIT EVEN STRONG ENUFF PLUS YALL LIVING ON OTHER NIGGAS FAME........I RESPECT REAL PIRU'S AND I KNOW SOME COOL ONE'S AND THEY DONT HATE RAYMOND'S THE WAY YOU DO .... THE REASON THEY DONT HATE US IS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE D.L. AND THEY BE LIKE "YALL RAYMOND'S DOING THOSE DICC LICC'S " THIS CAME OUT OF A PPB MOUTH AND A CPP SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO LIL NIGGA YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR HISTORY LIKE THE HOMIE SAID YOU MUST OFF GOT TOOK OFF ON BY ONE OF THE HOMIES CUZZZ YOU DOING TO MUCH LET ME CATCH A NIGGA FROM APPLE PIE .. I AM MIGHT WHOOP HIM BECAUSE OFF YOU ..........
you cats are too funny I know my history 102rac were strong in the early 80's but the early 90's they faded real quick from the banging of damu's and ru's on them and the city of inglewood as far as riding on other homies fame from the ru's and damu's of the wood that is retarded they know what we are about and the surrounding crips that tried to ride so miss me with that homie. As far as the hating goes yes I hate on the 102rac because they are not a factor in the wood so it has nothing to do with a raymond taking off on me because we know that will never happen when they dont have a precence in the wood like that but the reason why the Cpp and the PPB hate on the lanes is because they got funk so that is going to happen when there is beef between a blood or Piru set. So call what you want homie yea you have a hood in pasadena, south central, branching out as you would call it but Inglewood nada. so as long as we protect ours and ride then all that branching out dont me sh$t if you or not handling home so miss me with all that. I guarntee that the 111's the 104HTH, and the UGC, 90,WGC know how much we branch out.
OH YEA AND SPEAKIN ON THE "BRANCHIN OUT AND NOT HANDLIN HOME" FAR AS THAT GO NIGGA U MUST DONT KNOW YO HISTORY CUZZ. RAYMONDS ORIGINATED with THE LA HOMIES AND THEN SPREAD TO OTHER PLACES. WE STILL RIGHT THERE IN LA NIGGA SO THE "HOME" IS DOIN JUST FINE. WE GOT WHAT U GOT PLUS SOME BABY BOY SO ALL THAT CUTE TALK ABOUT 111'S AND ALL THAT IS IRRELEVENT. THE ONLY BRANCHIN YALL KNOW ABOUT IS GOIN FROM YO MAMA HOUSE TO THE PARC. :lol:

User avatar
koach
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 2:10 pm
Location: 106th and boover
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by koach » February 14th, 2004, 9:54 am

THALOCPASADENA wrote:
Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
THALOCPASADENA wrote:I DONT EVER HEAR OF OTHER HOOD'S MIGRATEING ... I KNOW APPLE PIE CANT DO IT THEY ANIT EVEN STRONG ENUFF PLUS YALL LIVING ON OTHER NIGGAS FAME........I RESPECT REAL PIRU'S AND I KNOW SOME COOL ONE'S AND THEY DONT HATE RAYMOND'S THE WAY YOU DO .... THE REASON THEY DONT HATE US IS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE D.L. AND THEY BE LIKE "YALL RAYMOND'S DOING THOSE DICC LICC'S " THIS CAME OUT OF A PPB MOUTH AND A CPP SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO LIL NIGGA YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR HISTORY LIKE THE HOMIE SAID YOU MUST OFF GOT TOOK OFF ON BY ONE OF THE HOMIES CUZZZ YOU DOING TO MUCH LET ME CATCH A NIGGA FROM APPLE PIE .. I AM MIGHT WHOOP HIM BECAUSE OFF YOU ..........
you cats are too funny I know my history 102rac were strong in the early 80's but the early 90's they faded real quick from the banging of damu's and ru's on them and the city of inglewood as far as riding on other homies fame from the ru's and damu's of the wood that is retarded they know what we are about and the surrounding crips that tried to ride so miss me with that homie. As far as the hating goes yes I hate on the 102rac because they are not a factor in the wood so it has nothing to do with a raymond taking off on me because we know that will never happen when they dont have a precence in the wood like that but the reason why the Cpp and the PPB hate on the lanes is because they got funk so that is going to happen when there is beef between a blood or Piru set. So call what you want homie yea you have a hood in pasadena, south central, branching out as you would call it but Inglewood nada. so as long as we protect ours and ride then all that branching out dont me sh$t if you or not handling home so miss me with all that. I guarntee that the 111's the 104HTH, and the UGC, 90,WGC know how much we branch out.
OH YEA AND SPEAKIN ON THE "BRANCHIN OUT AND NOT HANDLIN HOME" FAR AS THAT GO NIGGA U MUST DONT KNOW YO HISTORY CUZZ. RAYMONDS ORIGINATED with THE LA HOMIES AND THEN SPREAD TO OTHER PLACES. WE STILL RIGHT THERE IN LA NIGGA SO THE "HOME" IS DOIN JUST FINE. WE GOT WHAT U GOT PLUS SOME BABY BOY SO ALL THAT CUTE TALK ABOUT 111'S AND ALL THAT IS IRRELEVENT. THE ONLY BRANCHIN YALL KNOW ABOUT IS GOIN FROM YO MAMA HOUSE TO THE PARC. :lol:
SHITTTTTTTT CUZZZZZZZZZZZ IT GET'S REAL IN THE BATTEL FEILD.... NIGGA'S ON SMASH MODE
branchin out my ass they ran off kuz they scared
u pussydena niggas make me laugh when yall akt tough

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 2:53 pm

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by og troll » February 15th, 2004, 12:55 pm

The only reason the raymonds are famous is bekause they have a cereal named after them.
Last edited by og troll on February 17th, 2004, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 8:34 am

og troll wrote:The only reason the raymonds are famous is bekause they have a cereal named after them. Rice Krispies.
AND ALL THAT SOUNDS CUTE, HOBOGOBLIN. U CALL US CRISPIES CAUSE WE ALWAYS IN YA MOUTH,LOL. CAUSE U JUST SOME INGLEWATTS FAGGOT. DO SOMETHIN BETTER with YOUR TIME. IF U A "OG" U SURE AINT GOT NO REAL KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE ON THIS SITE. U A WASTE CALLIN YOSELF OG. U JUST A B*TCH :lol: .
BOTH YALL PUNKS MAKE REAL DOGS I KNOW LOOK STUPID. U EMBARASS YOURSELVES. :lol:

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 12:51 pm

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:
og troll wrote:The only reason the raymonds are famous is bekause they have a cereal named after them. Rice Krispies.
AND ALL THAT SOUNDS CUTE, HOBOGOBLIN. U CALL US CRISPIES CAUSE WE ALWAYS IN YA MOUTH,LOL. CAUSE U JUST SOME INGLEWATTS FAGGOT. DO SOMETHIN BETTER with YOUR TIME. IF U A "OG" U SURE AINT GOT NO REAL KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE ON THIS SITE. U A WASTE CALLIN YOSELF OG. U JUST A B*TCH :lol: .
BOTH YALL PUNKS MAKE REAL DOGS I KNOW LOOK STUPID. U EMBARASS YOURSELVES. :lol:
CUZZ,
THEM N***AS AINT DOGS THESE N***AS IS MUTTS
AND LOOK THAT TELLS EVERYBODY WHAT TYPE OF OG
HE IS IT SHOULD C "OB" FOR OLE B**CH THATS WHAT
HE IS, F*CCIN MARCS ON HERE BANGIN CUZZ

F*CC EM ITS STILL RAYMOND

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Ace2 » February 17th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Damn Blood dont hit them with too much info on the history of the world famous it might hurt there rep and ego as being as hard as they claim to be.

Anonymous20

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 17th, 2004, 11:12 pm

og troll wrote:First of all, I am not a sideline nigga nor is Mr. Ace 2. Secondly, this thread is about the Ten Duse raymonds. Ace's point if you rips can read was simply the Ten Duces are not active in Inglewood period. That's it. We don't give a damn about 120 or Pasadena. The subject is the Ten Duces. Like I said before I am an Inglewood Damu Nigga and have had many confrontations with the Raymonds of Inglewood. Ask your homeboy Tee Loc from Ten Duse who shot his punk ass right in front of his mama's house for talking that raymond b/s and busted on the crib for 3 days straight.
I know T Loc 102 if its the sameone. About 34 years old. He's a magnet for bullets. Phucked up Grill.........? Yeah thats the homeboy!!!!!!! Too much jackin and bustin where he grew up so he had to slide to the Wood on his way to fame..........

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: July 20th, 2003, 5:13 pm

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by G bka C.rum » February 18th, 2004, 11:14 pm

I havent read the whole thread too many non-sense post but my question is is ten-deuce active or not. In Minneapolis all the ten deuces started claimin 120 I think in 95 cause rumor had it that ten duece got wiped out

User avatar
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: October 1st, 2003, 9:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: nah
Location: south LA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by DNice » February 19th, 2004, 12:05 am

I dunno about inglewood raymonds, but i went lookin for pasadena raymond couldnt find none in sight

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip 120 AND 3X 1 2 3

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 19th, 2004, 10:05 am

NIGGA THEY ACTIVE AND TAHTS THATS... NO MORE TO SAY " WHY DONT YOU GO FIND OUT AND STOP ASKING. DRIVE OUT THERE AND CHK IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF SAME WITH PASADENA OR L.A. GET AT ME {{{{{ NEW NAME HUH PASA}}}}} TRAY'S UP ROLLIN

User avatar
Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: January 25th, 2004, 9:10 pm
Location: Glendora, CA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Kev1 » February 21st, 2004, 12:55 pm

Tatta wrote:I am going to have to agree with Pasa3xRCWF. Pasadena is indeed a very wealthy city, thus it became an incorporated city and got it's own police department in order to be able to maintain it's squeaky clean image.

Pasadena is the focus point of the world on January 1st every year. The city works hard to maintain itself as a world-wide tourist attraction. However, behind the scenes in the "City of Roses" is a serious gang problem. Don't let the rose parade fool you. Hop off that 110 freeway and travel up fairoaks too far and you won't be singin the same song...after you pass that 210 overpass you won't see anymore big rich-lookin houses.

The ghettos of Pasadena have been neatly masked by clean streets and shopping centers...a ploy of the city to keep the ugly sides hidden. Go up El Molino or Orange Grove, drive up and down Washington or Lincoln...lol you will quickly be reminded that every city has a ghetto.



Correct. I know Pasadena REAL well. All the fun, exciting parts like Old Town, South Lake, and Paseo Colorado have to be locked because they're tourist attractions. you may see a couple tags on the windows here and there, but nothing major. Go about a block north, and that all changes. For example: Go up Hill Ave and turn left on Mountain. That left side of Hill is a ghetto. The right side is full of rich-looking houses. Turn left on Mountain, you'll get ugly looking wood houses, black niggas listening to rap really loud, graffiti all over the place, and a black/hispanic gang land, especially if you go past Lake, which turns into a no-man's land. Plus if you get caught wearing too much blue in most of the area, it could be your life. Some parts of Old Town aren't that good, either. There was a good amount of graffti on a pole at Fair Oaks and Holly. If you think that Pasadena doesn't have a gang problem, you're wrong. I'll list the gangs and their area/territory if I know it.


Parke Nine Bloods: N: Orange Grove E: Los Robles W: Summit S: Maple
Project Gangster Bloods: N: Glorieta E: Fair Oaks W: Lincoln S: Yale
Summit Street Bloods: N: Hammond E: Los Robles W: Fair Oaks S: Painter
Pasadena Denver Lanes: N: Montana E: Fair Oaks W: 210 Frwy/Lincoln S: Jackie Robinson Park
Raymond Ave Crips: N: Tremont E: Marengo W: Raymond S: Penn
Tip Top Bloods: No info
Villa Boys and Krazy Boys: Villa and Lake Ave
Mara Salvatrucha Pasadena Locos: Same area as Projects, Summits, and Lanes.
Pasadena NS
Pasadena SS
Snake Pit
Latin Kings
Pasa Rifa
Pasadena ES

Altadena gangs

Squiggly Lane Gangster: N: Ventura E: Fair Oaks W: Lincoln S: Woodbury
Altadena Block Crip: N: Loma Alta E: Lake W: Lincoln S: Woodbury
Altadena Denver Lanes: Saw tags that said that, I don't know if it's a gang or not, but I think it is.


Sorry for the long post, but I had to prove that Pasadena and even Altadena do have gang problems.

User avatar
Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: January 25th, 2004, 9:10 pm
Location: Glendora, CA
Contact:

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Kev1 » February 21st, 2004, 1:07 pm

Edited for accidentally quoting my own post.
Last edited by Kev1 on February 22nd, 2004, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by E`S`T » February 21st, 2004, 2:41 pm

Do you Raymonds beef with any Mexican Varrios in Pasadena and the surronding areas?

User avatar
skinhead
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 4:23 pm

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by skinhead » February 21st, 2004, 4:26 pm

hey you bunch of coal skinned cock suckers. I say screw the crips and screw every other black gang!

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by wcrockets » February 21st, 2004, 4:30 pm

^^ A comedian. You know I don't believe you are a skinhead. I believe you are a troll. Lol..

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by E`S`T » February 21st, 2004, 4:34 pm

Hey rockets homie, its your cousin..LOL..just joking brother,,I know you wouldn't associate with busters like this..LOL

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 21st, 2004, 9:51 pm

samdoobie wrote:Do you Raymonds beef with any Mexican Varrios in Pasadena and the surronding areas?
NEITHER LA,OR PASADENA
HAVENT HAD ANY BEEFS WITH MEXICAN HOODS

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 21st, 2004, 9:53 pm

skinhead wrote:hey you bunch of coal skinned cock suckers. I say screw the crips and screw every other black gang!
AND IF YOU FEEL THAT WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR
PUNK A** OFF OUR THREAD B!#@H

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by wcrockets » February 21st, 2004, 11:49 pm

I've no time for no racist skinhead coming around talking like an ignorant child Sam.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Pasa » February 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

samdoobie wrote:Do you Raymonds beef with any Mexican Varrios in Pasadena and the surronding areas?
NAW DOOBIE. GENERALLY MEXICAN VARIOS AND RAYMONDS GO REAL WELL. IN PASADENA WE GET ALONG COOL with THE VILLA BOYZ AND THE SOUTH SIDERS ARE LIKE MEXICAN CRIPS...

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 23rd, 2004, 5:42 pm

Pasa wrote:
samdoobie wrote:Do you Raymonds beef with any Mexican Varrios in Pasadena and the surronding areas?
NAW DOOBIE. GENERALLY MEXICAN VARIOS AND RAYMONDS GO REAL WELL. IN PASADENA WE GET ALONG COOL with THE VILLA BOYZ AND THE SOUTH SIDERS ARE LIKE MEXICAN CRIPS...
AND IN LA WE GET ALONG WITH SOUTH LOS AS WELL

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by PREACH » March 2nd, 2004, 10:50 am

does rac 102 get along with tcg

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”