Who is deeper betweem the East Coast Crips and Hoovers

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 22nd, 2007, 6:56 pm

bspg wrote:
92 94 83 74 107 112 52 59
WHO MOVIN the MOST
ONLY ONES I EVER B IS 107 92

EXCLUDING HOOVAS THIS IS WAT I NOTICED ABOUT CKRABS

THEY NEVER HANG OUT OR B OUT DEEP AS fu-- LIKE RUS AND BLOODS
THEY COME OUT JUS HOOD DAY LIKE 83k
Aka I was saint andrews park ballin OUTSIDE COURTS TUESDAY AT NIGHT that shit was empty
I DUNNO ABOUT compton CAP CRUNCHES BUT
ALL THEM L.A HOODS AND I BEEN THERE AND SEEN MOSTLY ALL
THE ONLY ONES I EVER SEEN OUT IS
SYC then niggas was out deep in numbers man like most ever seen aka they runnin shit like b dogs man
60 sumtimes noT like BLOODS
53 avon (at south park/in pepto hood LOL)
Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them
But u can't really count PROJECTS..

I can't think off no more else rite now
But I noticed that bloods be hangin out always man
Like IFz b posted on crenshaw manchester at rallys FLAMED UP rags and shit
Same with the BSV/BSP/OUTLAWS
Even the PEPTOS
The cmg MAFIAS be out at 6 A.M LOL posted all red on and shit
NHB20 GOTDAM
I mean I can go on and on
Who can name a damu sett that aint out??????
E-RICKETS NEVA OUT MAN that's why they always sneekin on niggas
Am I the only one who noticed this? Is there any real DAMU niggas here?
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
My nigga need to go thru 165/166 and Northwood, or anywhere in Between Green Leaf and Cpt Blvd. For that matter Or push ya luccc and Walk Down Tucccer, Of course bloods gone put it on thicc in the 'Wood they as safe as Locs are in Long Beach... U Trippin cuh lemme just drop u off asshole naked on 103rd with nuthin but red bandanaz and see how long u live to try to hop on the Metro to get Cacc to the Washington Station, and even then u gotsta pass thru Manchester(89 ECC/Florencia/Kitchens), Florence(Florencia), Slauson(u might be safe there but remember u dont like the Peptos but Hopefully youll run into a Avalon), I know u aint gettin off on Vernon Flamed the fuccc up (43GC, 42GC, Avalons, 38ths, some Playboys, and Barrio Mojados), Washington(I guess youll Cee safe cuz aint nothin ova there except Mexicanz and Paisas)

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 22nd, 2007, 6:56 pm

bspg wrote:
WHO MOVIN the MOST

Aka I was saint andrews park ballin OUTSIDE COURTS TUESDAY AT NIGHT that shit was empty
SYC then niggas was out deep in numbers man like most ever seen aka they runnin shit like b dogs man
Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them

Even the PEPTOS
NHB20 GOTDAM
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
My nigga need to go thru 165/166 and Northwood, or anywhere in Between Green Leaf and Cpt Blvd. For that matter Or push ya luccc and Walk Down Tucccer, Of course bloods gone put it on thicc in the 'Wood they as safe as Locs are in Long Beach... U Trippin cuh lemme just drop u off asshole naked on 103rd with nuthin but red bandanaz and see how long u live to try to hop on the Metro to get Cacc to the Washington Station, and even then u gotsta pass thru Manchester(89 ECC/Florencia/Kitchens), Florence(Florencia), Slauson(u might be safe there but remember u dont like the Peptos but Hopefully youll run into a Avalon), I know u aint gettin off on Vernon Flamed the fuccc up (43GC, 42GC, Avalons, 38ths, some Playboys, and Barrio Mojados), Washington(I guess youll Cee safe cuz aint nothin ova there except Mexicanz and Paisas)

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 22nd, 2007, 7:06 pm

I ADMIT the ONLY BLOODS that CAN HOLD THEY OWN THAT IS COMPLETELY SURROUNDED/ OR CLOSE BY CRIPS IS:

1) BH- SURROUNDED BY back STREETS FRONT STREETS, 118 ECC, ES HUSTLAZ, TWILIGHT ZONE, NH 112, 7STREET WATTS, PJ WATTS, CARVER PARKS(KIND OF)

2) SWANS- KITCHENS, ECC, AVALONS,

3) DENVER LANE-NEED I SAY MO'.. HOOVAZ, MAINSTREETS, BROADWAYS, BUDLONGS, 104 HUSTLAZ, 103 MENLOS AND WHO the FUCH ELSE KNOWS

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 22nd, 2007, 9:39 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
bspg wrote:92 94 83 74 107 112 52 59
WHO MOVIN the MOST

Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them

Even the PEPTOS
NHB20 GOTDAM
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
cuhz what secret slob world u living on cuhz?lol u could sagg down figuroa or hoover from 72nd to 88th fo a fact and see all kinds of orange tees just like u could sagg down avalon and C all kinds of coast nigga on colden at the gas station but yeah bitch u aint go never see that thru the monitor cuhz lol but sagg to the hub and drive down alondra and C how many CC rydaz u see up and down the blvd
Buckyfoofoo i said EXCUDE snoovs dum dum
they aint crips man they all claim CK they WLCC so get off them niggas aka u getts no pass through there
but n e way on piru i cant really speak on bompton ru only ckrab hood i been in bompton was S.B i guess i mean passin through to go to MOB to bickit with the homies
aka that street across fromfrom bompton swapmeet on otherside off mob hood i passed through then seen all SBCC hit up and shit they no WEAR TO B FOUND

cripsk b hiding man and yall niggas no that shit true
Shox112 Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ADMIT the ONLY BLOODS that CAN HOLD THEY OWN THAT IS COMPLETELY SURROUNDED/ OR CLOSE BY CRIPS IS:

1) BH- SURROUNDED BY back STREETS FRONT STREETS, 118 ECC, ES HUSTLAZ, TWILIGHT ZONE, NH 112, 7STREET WATTS, PJ WATTS, CARVER PARKS(KIND OF)

2) SWANS- KITCHENS, ECC, AVALONS,

3) DENVER LANE-NEED I SAY MO'.. HOOVAZ, MAINSTREETS, BROADWAYS, BUDLONGS, 104 HUSTLAZ, 103 MENLOS AND WHO the FUCH ELSE KNOWS
as for this nigga talkin about hoods he neva been in i mean BSV surrounded and still layin dem avons and peptos down
THEY SHOULD NUMBA 1 on the list smallass hood 2 aka ours bigger

man cripsk b hidin man WHO OUT????????WERE????

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 22nd, 2007, 9:59 pm

Shox112 wrote:
bspg wrote:
WHO MOVIN the MOST

Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them

Even the PEPTOS
NHB20 GOTDAM
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
My nigga need to go thru 165/166 and Northwood, or anywhere in Between Green Leaf and Cpt Blvd. For that matter Or push ya luccc and Walk Down Tucccer, Of course bloods gone put it on thicc in the 'Wood they as safe as Locs are in Long Beach... U Trippin cuh lemme just drop u off ahole naked on 103rd with nuthin but red bandanaz and see how long u live to try to hop on the Metro to get Cacc to the Washington Station, and even then u gotsta pass thru Manchester(89 ECC/Florencia/Kitchens), Florence(Florencia), Slauson(u might be safe there but remember u dont like the Peptos but Hopefully youll run into a Avalon), I know u aint gettin off on Vernon Flamed the fuccc up (43GC, 42GC, Avalons, 38ths, some Playboys, and Barrio Mojados), Washington(I guess youll be safe because aint nothin ova there except Mexicanz and Paisas)
AGAIN u talkin bout shit THAT DONT EVEN CONCERN YU aka vernon LOL u SICK nigga nobody doion nuffin to me on no VERNON thats 48gc hood 42 43 on SAN PEDRO CLOWN
this nigga said ECC LOL ECC???? them niggas AINT SHIT aka 3 man hood lol
niggas saffe in the wood LOL????? on CRENSHAW and MANCHESTER again u talkin about shit like u been there before EVERYBODY knows crenshaw mnchester HOT as fuck with NAPPS ova there NOW a fake st nigga come thru there that nigga SHIRT would be GETTIN MADE with his FACE on it and shit YOU KNOW WAT I MEAN

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 22nd, 2007, 11:51 pm

bspg wrote:
Buckyfoofoo i said EXCUDE snoovs dum dum
they aint crips man they all claim CK they WLCC so get off them niggas aka u getts no pass through there
but n e way on piru i cant really speak on compton ru only ckrab hood i been in compton was S.B i guess i mean passin through to go to MOB to bickit with the homies
aka that street across fromfrom compton swapmeet on otherside off mob hood i passed through then seen all SBCC hit up and shit they no WEAR TO B FOUND

cripsk b hiding man and yall niggas no that shit true
so what nobody give a fucc about chu knowing the monkeys on bullis nigga u still a bitch..lol u only been thur the BloCCz hood nigga? thats because yo bitch ass scared to come out here with burgandy belts on lol cuhz them two c niggas go show you what it really do when niggas saggin yo bitch ass all across the blvd

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 23rd, 2007, 12:04 am

lol i been on compton too i go to compton everytime burgendy P belt man that shit goes everywere with me

mane if i didnt b santanas out im fo dam sho aint bout to b WARD LANE CRIPS OUT lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 23rd, 2007, 1:37 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
Shox112 wrote:Yeah u right hoova used to have the westside on LOCCC Cuzz dats why so many niggaz hate 'em til this very DAY
Shit....Even I hated 'em and from EAST LOS :shock: :lol: :wink:

Cockiest, Most Arrogant mufuckas on the planet.....back then anyway.

AND THAT COCK SHIT CAUGHT UP WITH THEM AND THATS WHY THERE AREN'T TOO MANY OF THEM NOW.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 23rd, 2007, 7:22 am

Yo, a whole gang of hoods on both sides come out deep often.

I've seen Crenshaw Mafias so deep in the bottoms I felt like staying around to see when the cops would come. They wouldn't. Dudes over there got they own houses tagged up and they just bickin it on those side streets waiting to make a dope deal or blast at some C's.

I've seen Harlem 30's out numerous times... deep in they hood and right on the borders... inviting someone to try and bang on 'em.

I've never seen NO gang in the Low Bottoms out deep in the past five years just when passing through. If I was in one of they hoods bicken it, then they came out and it was all love, but I've never passed through and seen Avalons, Pueblos, Villians, Pirus, Outlaws, nothin. And that dont make those gangs a bunch of marks... you cant shine on the E/S like you can on the W/S. It aint SAFE.

My hood out deep often off San Pedro from 79th to 84th. We dont even gotta write our name on the wall just look for the dozens of CK's sprayed all over the place once you leave Coast hood.

I've seen some Watts C's out deep... werent from Grape Street or PJ either. This was right East of the Gardens too. Whole gang of fools flue'd the fuck up.

In Bompton... shit... seen the Fruit Towns out deep, seen the NHCC's, seen the Kellys, seen MOB....

None of this proves anything. Shit, half the time we bickin it in backyards and driveways. During the day... most of these hoods aint willing to put in real work when the suns up, so its whatever. But once that sun goes down, you wont see niggaz out there deep in any hood unless niggaz lookin for trouble.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 23rd, 2007, 10:34 am

lol i been on compton too i go to compton everytime burgendy P belt man that shit goes everywere with me

mane if i didnt b santanas out im fo dam sho aint bout to b WARD LANE CRIPS OUT lol
KEEP LISTENIN TO that BANGIN ON WAX LIL HAWK SH*T...SOON ENUFF that SH*T GONE GETCHU POPPED LOC IF U WALKIN AROUND LIKE DIS A MOVIE OR SOME FANTASY OR SOME SH*T SOONER OR LATER YO' MARK ASS GONE GET SERVED AND DATS REAL, AND IF 30's RU's HAD ONLY HALF AS HARD AS U SPEAK ON THEM, THEY STILL WOULDN'T GET NO RESPECT, the ONLY THING RESPECTABLE UP PASS the 4-TRAYS IS the 20's OUTLAWS AND THEM NIGGAZ BEEN SLEEP OR GOIN TO the ALLEY IN DOWNTOWN

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 23rd, 2007, 10:39 am

YEAH HOOVA AINT WHAT IT USED TO CEE BUT NIGGAZ GOTTA G REAL with IT DEM NIGGAZ IS GOT MAJOR RESPECT....DATS WHY THEY GET EASTSIDE LOVE, HONESTLY, IF IT WASNT FOR the GROOVES I DONT THINK GANGBANGIN ON the WESTSIDE WOULD BE WHAT IT IS TODAY, THEM NIGGAZ SET A WHOLE NEW STANDARD...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 23rd, 2007, 10:43 am

I've seen some Watts C's out deep... werent from Grape Street or PJ either. This was right East of the Gardens too.
dem niggaz was prolly tenlines... IF THEY WAS DIRTY with HELLA BASEHEAD AROUND THEM THEY WAS DEFINITELY 10 LINES

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » February 23rd, 2007, 1:26 pm

lol...

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 23rd, 2007, 2:05 pm

bspg wrote:lol i been on compton too i go to compton everytime burgendy P belt man that shit goes everywere with me

lol cuhz u already done put it out there that its only like 4 in a half niggaz from yo hood so ward is you sayin?..and cuhz u was driven down rosecrans lol u aint been in santana u been by santana but cuhz go get a burger from louis burger with that burgendy belt on cuhz and eat food there and eveerything and see how long u could last and then after that go play at wilson park and see if the tanas C out

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 23rd, 2007, 10:59 pm

youngwun wrote:Yo, a whole gang of hoods on both sides come out deep often.

I've seen Crenshaw Mafias so deep in the bottoms I felt like staying around to see when the cops would come. They wouldn't. Dudes over there got they own houses tagged up and they just bickin it on those side streets waiting to make a dope deal or blast at some C's.

I've seen Harlem 30's out numerous times... deep in they hood and right on the borders... inviting someone to try and bang on 'em.

I've never seen NO gang in the Low Bottoms out deep in the past five years just when passing through. If I was in one of they hoods bicken it, then they came out and it was all love, but I've never passed through and seen Avalons, Pueblos, Villians, Pirus, Outlaws, nothin. And that dont make those gangs a bunch of marks... you cant shine on the E/S like you can on the W/S. It aint SAFE.
My hood out deep often off San Pedro from 79th to 84th. We dont even gotta write our name on the wall just look for the dozens of CK's sprayed all over the place once you leave Coast hood.

I've seen some Watts C's out deep... werent from Grape Street or PJ either. This was right East of the Gardens too. Whole gang of fools flue'd the fu-- up.

In compton... shit... seen the Fruit Towns out deep, seen the NHCC's, seen the Kellys, seen MOB....

None of this proves anything. Shit, half the time we bickin it in backyards and driveways. During the day... most of these hoods aint willing to put in real work when the suns up, so its whatever. But once that sun goes down, you wont see niggaz out there deep in any hood unless niggaz lookin for trouble.[/quote
lol..
KEEP LISTENIN TO that BANGIN ON WAX LIL HAWK SH*T...SOON ENUFF that SH*T GONE GETCHU POPPED LOC IF U WALKIN AROUND LIKE DIS A MOVIE OR SOME FANTASY OR SOME SH*T SOONER OR LATER YO' MARK ASS GONE GET SERVED AND DATS REAL, AND IF 30's RU's HAD ONLY HALF AS HARD AS U SPEAK ON THEM, THEY STILL WOULDN'T GET NO RESPECT, the ONLY THING RESPECTABLE UP PASS the 4-TRAYS IS the 20's OUTLAWS AND THEM NIGGAZ BEEN SLEEP OR GOIN TO the ALLEY IN DOWNTOWN
yu aint from no were blood i allrdy asked about u ru and u was NO WERE TO B FOUND nigga and dats on PIRU
as for BUCKYFOOFOO the 16yr old old WONDERCRIP WLCC??????WHO ARE THEY?? u online too much to b a e-ricket yo ass instant knocked out on SIGHT by n e body aka yo ass 5 5 120 lbs SOAKIN WET my hood deeper than WLCC lol BLOOD STONES?? WARD LANE COMPTON CRIP? WHO HAS MORE STRIPES LOL>?? WLCC<<<<<<<<<<<<<aka UNKNOWN HOOD

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 23rd, 2007, 11:19 pm

youngwun wrote:Yo, a whole gang of hoods on both sides come out deep often.

I've seen Harlem 30's out numerous times... deep in they hood and right on the borders... inviting someone to try and bang on them
Damn homie, you need to get your facts straight......in that other thread you and ole boy from CPT were woofin about how Harlem ain't this and that, but now they out deep and daring folks....?? They known for givin all those around them the blues, and they have gotten deeper since the 90's....Oh yeah, what yo homies from 20's tell you? PM me if you want to know the real...

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » February 23rd, 2007, 11:42 pm

th3m niggas finna catch h3ll 4krm the twinkies rit3 now

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 12:29 am

FARTHERWEST!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 24th, 2007, 8:10 am

30's aint doin shit. Standing on the corner dont mean shit. Read my post nigga...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 9:40 am

lol.......

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 9:41 am

lol.......

youngone u from FSB?
rite?

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Get ya mind correct!!!!!

Unread post by Stone » February 24th, 2007, 10:03 am

Shox112 wrote:Yeah u right hoova used to have the westside on LOCCC Cuzz dats why so many niggaz hate 'em til this very DAY
:oops: Hoovers r on the west side and koasts on the east. Have to kross the 110 fwy to get at eachother.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 24th, 2007, 4:59 pm

I'm talkin bout 30's Crips nigga, not you.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 7:05 pm

I KNOW??? i was jus askin are u from FSB?MSB ya feels

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 24th, 2007, 7:49 pm

Yeah blood I thought you knew that. 80th street. Dont you bick it with the homies from 84?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 25th, 2007, 8:51 am

84/79/80

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 26th, 2007, 2:44 pm

youngwun wrote:30's aint doin shit. Standing on the corner dont mean shit. Read my post nigga...
lol...I read enough...

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » February 26th, 2007, 5:57 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
bspg wrote:92 94 83 74 107 112 52 59
WHO MOVIN the MOST

Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them

Even the PEPTOS
NHB20 GOTDAM
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
cuhz what secret slob world u living on cuhz?lol u could sagg down figuroa or hoover from 72nd to 88th fo a fact and see all kinds of orange tees just like u could sagg down avalon and C all kinds of coast nigga on colden at the gas station but yeah bitch u aint go never see that thru the monitor cuhz lol but sagg to the hub and drive down alondra and C how many CC rydaz u see up and down the blvd
I see yall still respondin to this goofy youngin.

His lies and stories are too over the top.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » February 26th, 2007, 6:02 pm

Shox112 wrote:
bspg wrote:
WHO MOVIN the MOST

Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them

Even the PEPTOS
NHB20 GOTDAM
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
My nigga need to go thru 165/166 and Northwood, or anywhere in Between Green Leaf and Cpt Blvd. For that matter Or push ya luccc and Walk Down Tucccer, Of course bloods gone put it on thicc in the 'Wood they as safe as Locs are in Long Beach... U Trippin cuh lemme just drop u off ahole naked on 103rd with nuthin but red bandanaz and see how long u live to try to hop on the Metro to get Cacc to the Washington Station, and even then u gotsta pass thru Manchester(89 ECC/Florencia/Kitchens), Florence(Florencia), Slauson(u might be safe there but remember u dont like the Peptos but Hopefully youll run into a Avalon), I know u aint gettin off on Vernon Flamed the fuccc up (43GC, 42GC, Avalons, 38ths, some Playboys, and Barrio Mojados), Washington(I guess youll be safe because aint nothin ova there except Mexicanz and Paisas)
This cat has been through every niggaz hood flamed up, untouched uncheck.

I think the nigga was playing in his mind, that he was walking through niggaz hood invisisble.

I did that crap as a kid. walkin past niggaz, pretendin the couldnt see my cuzz i was insible.

When reality was, I was in the bed under the sheet, pretending.

He ougth to write a book called, "Gangster Fairytales." Written by BSPG the dyslexia gangster who see's everything backwards, including the way his hood is spelled.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 27th, 2007, 3:05 am

terren2000 wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
bspg wrote:
WHO MOVIN the MOST

Grapes
HARLEM 30z forgot them

Even the PEPTOS
NHB20 GOTDAM
HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!
This cat has been through every niggaz hood flamed up, untouched uncheck.

I think the nigga was playing in his mind, that he was walking through niggaz hood invisisble.

I did that crap as a kid. walkin past niggaz, pretendin the couldnt see my cuzz i was insible.

When reality was, I was in the bed under the sheet, pretending.

He ougth to write a book called, "Gangster Fairytales." Written by BSPG the dyslexia gangster who see's everything backwards, including the way his hood is spelled.[/
quote]

lol, i just got in from fuggin around in Mississippi and i return to see shit like this...lol, i aint stopped cracking up since i ben reading , catching up on what yawl had goin "2C's"...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 27th, 2007, 12:46 pm

That shit true NO MATTER HOW U PUT
IT
YALL NIGGAS CAN HATE ALL U WANT BUT THAT'S ON PIRU
THAT SHIT TRUE

CRABS AINT NEVA OT LIKE BLOODS
THAT'S SHIT REAL
I MEAN THAT CAN BE A "GOOD THING"
OR A "BAD THING"

NO MATTA HOW U B IT BUT ON 30RUZ BLOOD DAMUS STAY PATROLLIN

THAT SHIT REAL LIKE ALL THE REST OFF THE SHIT I SPIT

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » February 27th, 2007, 3:04 pm

Y.G. wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
Shit....Even I hated 'em and from EAST LOS :shock: :lol: :wink:

Cockiest, Most Arrogant mufuckas on the planet.....back then anyway.

AND THAT COCK SHIT CAUGHT UP WITH THEM AND THATS WHY THERE AREN'T TOO MANY OF THEM NOW.

:shock: