MOST ORIGINAL BLACK GANG NAME

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: MOST ORIGINAL BLACK GANG NAME

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2017, 9:03 pm

wdc yep its a crip set member of the forum was from dirty old man and he knows about that wdc i think he said they turned 40's ..kitchen according to what i read its the central av kitchens the place was like filled with food and people would stop there to eat cheap and fast ...the recent interview kev did with nuggets is talkin about how east coast came to be quite recent compare to other set like hoover ...well all those interwiew the shot gun part ...were that set was named after the guns they gave to the original 100's they had the guns...thats what they gonna go by ..even the hand sign its kinna like a hoodsta sign with index and middle finger stucc to form a gun ...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » January 18th, 2017, 2:45 am

bgcasper wrote:wdc yep its a crip set member of the forum was from dirty old man and he knows about that wdc i think he said they turned 40's ..kitchen according to what i read its the central av kitchens the place was like filled with food and people would stop there to eat cheap and fast ...the recent interview kev did with nuggets is talkin about how east coast came to be quite recent compare to other set like hoover ...well all those interwiew the shot gun part ...were that set was named after the guns they gave to the original 100's they had the guns...thats what they gonna go by ..even the hand sign its kinna like a hoodsta sign with index and middle finger stucc to form a gun ...

From what I understand WDC started out as a tagging crew then started banging... Same with NBT. I heard KWS was going the tagbanging route too.

Which makes me wonder because most writers/taggers I met when I used to write were always Hispanic or White. Not many Black folks write... Usually Black people who write are usually a bit "alternative" and listen to heavy metal and skateboard and shit... And do other "White" activities.

Maybe it was different in the early 90s and it was common for taggers to be Black. Some of the well-known "Black" writers I knew were half-White as well.

I know our guy here from BFGC said they started out as a tagging crew and I'm guessing they were mostly Black.

As far as ECC... I was told they were originally the East Side Crips founded under Raymond Washington, and at some point in the 80s "Coast" was put in place. Maybe it sounded doper or more rebellious or something. Had a bit more "pizzazz" (for a lack of a better term).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 18th, 2017, 3:38 am

i know what u mean but those crew were mostly high school and then spilled to the street ..they came up all over in the same schools that saw crips and blood birth..cpt had and still have that tradition tnb pho nymphos blocctsar ect ect but none of them went out and established a hood on blacc side u had little hood crew like goonie boys or dollar sign mafia dsm but they were part of bigger set ..as member grew older hey got absorb .some are writters but other will be more a party crew ...actually i remember in those crew u had kids comin from different hoods joining together u even had crips and bloods together in those crews but only very few made it to gang and kept their crew name as a gang on my book trouble is one of the only still standing on his own ...

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 20th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Young Nile wrote:
CALLIN THEM PANIC IS A DISS
Not now Days....

there is no panic drive ????
Yeah, you are the Compton expert...

But they do go by....PANIC.......... right?

panic came as a diss but then was used by drivaz
That's similar 2 what the Harlems did. I assume Dirties in the stead of Thirties was 1st used by the rival Blood gangs but they flipped it & claim that supposed diss as a badge of honor (ironically).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 9:44 pm

yeah i think ...thats correct

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”