MOST ORIGINAL BLACK GANG NAME

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MOST ORIGINAL BLACK GANG NAME

Unread post by TD » March 21st, 2006, 9:37 am

A lot of hoods and Gangs take their name off a street or the city they are located in, others from a park in the neighborhood. what black gangs have the most original/oldest gang name?which hoods or Gangs would you say have a very original and unique name that has traceable meaning also ?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 21st, 2006, 10:26 am

1. Black P Stones

2. Bounty Hunters

3. Swan Gang

4. Gangster Disciples is one of the coldest gang names around.

5. Latin Kings

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 21st, 2006, 5:07 pm

pocket hood?? where this come from?

all the of the ROLLINS

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 22nd, 2006, 12:38 am

POCKET HOOD/FRONT HOOD/SIX HOOD

HAT GANG.

SHOT GUN

PAYBACC

CIRCLE CITY

DRIFTERS

CRAZY RIDERS

SPOOK TOWN

BEE BOP WATTS

20'S OUTLAWS

T-ZONES

SANTANA'S

SANTANA BLOCC

PANIC DRIVE

PJ WATTS

FUDGE TOWN

KAPONES

MiChuhSuh

Re: MOST ORIGINAL BLACK GANG NAME

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 22nd, 2006, 1:49 am

TD wrote:A lot of hoods and Gangs take their name off a street or the city they are located in, others from a park in the neighborhood. what black gangs have the most original/oldest gang name?which hoods or Gangs would you say have a very original and unique name that has traceable meaning also ?
These aren't "oldest" but they are definitely "unique" lol

Weirdos

Original Nasty Niggas

Perverts

lol "unique"

you said "black gang name" so all the brims have been around for a while...

honestly I don't know why but I think brims sound cool even thought it's a simple name

Swans was creative though if you think about it

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » March 23rd, 2006, 3:18 pm

6-Pacc ECC

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 23rd, 2006, 5:13 pm

Young Nile wrote: SHOT GUN/ 132st 139st

PAYBACC/ 134st 129st 137st

GARRRRRRR :!: :!: :!: :!: 8)

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 23rd, 2006, 11:37 pm

LIL nigga from Gardena tried to bang on me and about five of the homies on the strip on new years....LOL....."This Gardena...." His big homie grab'd him....

OH yeah I forgot about

DRAGNET.....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 12:44 am

Young Nile wrote:POCKET HOOD/FRONT HOOD/SIX HOOD

HAT GANG.

SHOT GUN

PAYBACC

CIRCLE CITY

DRIFTERS

CRAZY RIDERS

SPOOK TOWN

BEE BOP WATTS

20'S OUTLAWS

T-ZONES

SANTANA'S

SANTANA BLOCC

PANIC DRIVE

PJ WATTS

FUDGE TOWN

KAPONES
there is no panic drive ????ITS DON'T PANIC DON'T PANIC BUT KEEP ATLANTIC OUT YO MOUTH ...DON'T PANIC ..s/s PANIC ZONE LOL ITS DONT PANIC GANG period...CALLIN THEM PANIC IS A DISS AND THIS AINT NO DISS SECTION ...I'Msure it wasnt intentional but outa respect for the south had to correct that...plus the gang name is atlantic ..panic came as a diss but then was used by drivaz

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 25th, 2006, 1:59 am

CALLIN THEM PANIC IS A DISS
Not now Days....

there is no panic drive ????
Yeah, you are the Compton expert...

But they do go by....PANIC.......... right?

panic came as a diss but then was used by drivaz

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » March 25th, 2006, 9:13 am

Young Nile wrote:POCKET HOOD/FRONT HOOD/SIX HOOD

HAT GANG.

SHOT GUN

PAYBACC

CIRCLE CITY

DRIFTERS

CRAZY RIDERS

SPOOK TOWN

BEE BOP WATTS

20'S OUTLAWS

T-ZONES

SANTANA'S

SANTANA BLOCC

PANIC DRIVE

PJ WATTS

FUDGE TOWN

KAPONES
COULD U GIVE A LITTLE TRACEABLE MEANING BEHIND THESE HOODZ....ALSO WHICH BLK GANG NHOODS HAVE THE OLDEST/ORIGINAL NAMES.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » March 25th, 2006, 11:27 am

84st GOC HEY BIGCASPER ARE YOU MEXICAN

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 12:19 pm

Young Nile wrote:
Not now Days....

Ya, I saw them tag "Don't Panic Gang" somewhere, they don't see it as a diss... if it used to be they changed it into a nickname

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 25th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Young Nile wrote:LIL nigga from Gardena tried to bang on me and about five of the homies on the strip on new years....LOL....."This Gardena...." His big homie grab'd him....

OH yeah I forgot about

DRAGNET.....

lol...

Alot of them wanted no part of banging back in the days, but now they out there like they super gangstas... :roll:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 7:04 pm

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."][quote="Young Nile"][quote]CALLIN THEM PANIC IS A DISS[/quote]

Not now Days....

[quote]there is no panic drive ????[/quote]

[b]panic came as a diss but then was used by drivaz[/b][/quote]

Ya, I saw them tag "Don't Panic Gang" somewhere, they don't see it as a diss... if it used to be they changed it into a nickname[/quote]

ok it wasnt clear enuf ...ITS DONT PANIK GANG ....DONT ....WITHOUT THE DONT IT AINT THE SAME...its not'' panic gang ''u got it ?panic driveis a diss it 's still a diss and u might get chop in pieces if u try to call them this way ...so PUT IT THIS WAY

SOUTH SIDE ATLANTIC DRIVE COMPTON CRIPS ...
AKA DONT PANIK GANG ....DISS NAME PANIC DRIVE ...

DONT PANIK DONT PANIK ...FORGET THE DONT AND U MIGHT END UP WITH A PANIC

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 7:06 pm

[quote="X"][quote="Young Nile"]LIL nigga from Gardena tried to bang on me and about five of the homies on the strip on new years....LOL....."This Gardena...." His big homie grab'd him....

OH yeah I forgot about

DRAGNET.....[/quote]

lol...

Alot of them wanted no part of banging back in the days, but now they out there like they super gangstas... :roll:[/quote] WASNT DRAGNETS A party crew ????or sum hi school get the pussy posse ...most of them were baby shot gunz rite ?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 7:43 pm

bgcasper wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Young Nile wrote:
Not now Days....

Ya, I saw them tag "Don't Panic Gang" somewhere, they don't see it as a diss... if it used to be they changed it into a nickname

ok it wasnt clear enuf ...ITS DONT PANIK GANG ....DONT ....WITHOUT THE DONT IT AINT THE SAME...its not'' panic gang ''u got it ?panic driveis a diss it 's still a diss and u might get chop in pieces if u try to call them this way ...so PUT IT THIS WAY

SOUTH SIDE ATLANTIC DRIVE COMPTON CRIPS ...
AKA DONT PANIK GANG ....DISS NAME PANIC DRIVE ...

DONT PANIK DONT PANIK ...FORGET THE DONT AND U MIGHT END UP WITH A PANIC
O I see...

by the way, why do they put "panik" instead of "panic" in the tag I saw? kinda weird because most of the times it's the opposite (c instead of k)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 8:12 pm

CAUSE WHEN ITS OUT OF YO MOUTH IT WILL END UP WITH A K A SOON AS THE P IS SPELLED CAUSE U FORGOT THE DONT LOL JUST HI AS FUCC DONT PANIK DONT PANIK I AINT TRIPPIN IM JUST HI ON SUM WIERD JUNGLE SHIT OUTA RANONG

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 8:54 pm

WOW lol

okay why did they put "Don't Panik Gang" instead of "Don't Panic Gang" or "Don't Panicc Gang" or something like that?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 9:13 pm

ACORDING TO ME IF U PUT A K AT THE END IT WOULD SOUND MORE DEADLY ..MAYBE IT CAME FROM THAT AK TIME WHEN THE A WAS SIDIN WITH THE K ..BUT THAT TIME IS OOOVER AND HONESTLY I DONT THINK ITS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL...LIKE KELLYS USE TO ALWAYS RITE ''PARKC ''BUT NEXT DAY SOME OF THEM WAS HITTIN IT DIFFERENTLY ...ITS DONT PANIK CAUSE WE KILL THE PANIK WITH THAT K AT THE END LOLOLOL HONESTLY CUZZ I DONT KNOW AND I DONT REALLY GIVE ....1AD7 IS ALSO SPECIFIC TO DRIVAZ ...SHIT ARE GROOVIN AND MOVIN ONLY THING U SHOULD KNOW ITS : SOUTHSIDE ATLANTIC DRIVE AND THEY DON'T PANIK .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 25th, 2006, 9:51 pm

I JUST ASKED A DRIVA AND THERE IS NO SPECIFIC WAY ... THEY EVEN HIT IT UP WITH TWO C'S JUST STAMP DIDNT TOOK IT WHEN IT WAS HITTEN WITH TWOC'S PEACE AND DONT FORGET THE DONT IF U WANT TO AVOID the PANICC

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 26th, 2006, 1:01 am

I don't know.... why don't they just turn it into a persona thing...

like they use Panic as a name for themselves, as in when they come they bring panic... lol whatever though it's their gang

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 26th, 2006, 11:45 am

bgcasper wrote:
X wrote:
Young Nile wrote:LIL nigga from Gardena tried to bang on me and about five of the homies on the strip on new years....LOL....."This Gardena...." His big homie grab'd him....

OH yeah I forgot about

DRAGNET.....

lol...

Alot of them wanted no part of banging back in the days, but now they out there like they super gangstas... :roll:

WASNT DRAGNETS A party crew ????or sum hi school get the pussy posse ...most of them were baby shot gunz rite ?

I'll use my right to remain silent when it comes to answering questions from you....

Since you created a whole false identity of being a CPT gangsta, you will forever remain suspect to me, therefore never ask me a question about anything pertaining to Gardena or any other thing....Some of these cats on here may forget or front like what you did was nothing and chop it up with you like it's all good, but that bs you did was way out of pocket and anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know what you did aint acceptable nor would they share any info or answer any questions from a dude like you....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 26th, 2006, 12:46 pm

X wrote:I'll use my right to remain silent when it comes to answering questions from you....

Since you created a whole false identity of being a CPT gangsta, you will forever remain suspect to me, therefore never ask me a question about anything pertaining to Gardena or any other thing....Some of these cats on here may forget or front like what you did was nothing and chop it up with you like it's all good, but that bs you did was way out of pocket and anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know what you did aint acceptable nor would they share any info or answer any questions from a dude like you....
Wake us up........!!!!!!

Props!!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 26th, 2006, 7:42 pm

[quote="Young Nile"][quote="X"]I'll use my right to remain silent when it comes to answering questions from you....

Since you created a whole false identity of being a CPT gangsta, you will forever remain suspect to me, therefore never ask me a question about anything pertaining to Gardena or any other thing....Some of these cats on here may forget or front like what you did was nothing and chop it up with you like it's all good, but that bs you did was way out of pocket and anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know what you did aint acceptable nor would they share any info or answer any questions from a dude like you....[/quote]

Wake us up........!!!!!!

u need some guru to wake yo ass up ??? u sound more and more like a punk to me ....i aint no cpt gangsta but i swear god the day ill c half of yo ass ill let u know how southCIDE people handle theirs ...and if u wanna checcnutts feel free to hit me up private for now is weither move up to next level or keep clowning yoself with lil bitchy side comments.... that are not really doin no real damage ...now we can move foward punk thats up to yo punkass u claim u a g well i say out loud u aint nun but a lil punk ass busta ..now move foward or quit nutts swingin like i be rapin yo motha or move on next level ....im gettin tired of gettin disssed by lil busta im sure u would sing a different song between walls cause u the type of punks i would keep his mouth buzy on my nutts cause u cant breath without any outside protection ..cause i doupt u would survive a second in front of what I CALL a G you would shank or seek alliance ..U OPEN YO MOUTH ONLINE BUT PUNK I DROPPED MO LINE THAN YOUR WHOLE SET AS AN INDIVIDUAL ...YALL WANNA CHECC NUTTS BRING IT ON ..BUT ANY SIDE COMMENT IS JUST WEAK AND SAFE ..BUT DONT WORRY ONLY MOUNTAINS DONT MEET ....

Props!!!![/quote]

NOW TO THE OTHER RACIST BITCH ...FIRST U AINT NO G U AINT WITH NO BUZNESS BUT THE PIE PUSHING INDUSTRY SO STOP ACTING LIKE U BEEN A WARRIOR ..A WARRIOR RECOGNISE ONE WHEN WE C ONE ITS MAYBE THE REASON SOME MEMBER ARE STILL READING AND REPLYING TO MY SHIT...NOW LETS SAY IM WAY MORE FROM CPT THAN U MIGHT IMAGINE BUT THATS MY LIFE... AND GOT NUN TO SHARE ,I COULD POST PICS THAT WOULD SHOUT YOUR LIL MOUTH FOR GOOD...BESIDE BEING A RACIST LIL CHUMP U AN OLD ASS LOOSER WITH NUN TO DO BUT SIDE LIL COMMENTS..BUT FOR YO INFO I DONT BEAT DOWN OLD PEOPLE I RESPECT ELDERS WHY DONT U IGNORE MY ASS ....I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT NO DRAG ASS NET PUNK IF U THINK I TAKE SERIOUS ANY OF YO LAME ASS POSTS .U BEEN BELIEVIN IN MAGIC.
now salamalekoum mr x ...lol mrx lolololol who is mister x WHO IS MR X ??? WHO IS YOUNG NILE ????THERE'S A BIRD ON MY SHOULDER SHOULD I ???????????LOL ONLY MOUNTAIN DONT MEET EVERYWORD HAVE A PRICE AND ONLY BLOOD CLEANS THE SHAME ...PEACE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 26th, 2006, 7:56 pm

THE FUNNYEST SHIT IS THAT I BE THE ONE TEACHIN THOSE PUNKS A MILLION SHIT ABOUT COMPTON AT LEAST THEY COULD RESPECT THAT ...
THEY COULD RESPECT ALL THE FUCCIN ANSWER I GAVE YALL FOR 4 FUCCIN YEARS ...BUT ONLY TRU PEOPLE GIVE RESPECT back ..FUNNY ENUF ...HOW CAN U STOP ANSWERIN MY QUESTION ????WHO ASKED U ANY FUCCIN QUESTION PUNK ?????WHEN I NEVER ASKED U SHIT...????
DID I EVER MENTIONED YOUR LAME ASS NAME IN MY QUESTION ????
SO QUIT LIVIN ON THOSE FAT YELLOW NUTTS PLEAAAASE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 26th, 2006, 9:50 pm

bgcasper wrote:
NOW TO THE OTHER RACIST BITCH ...FIRST U AINT NO G U AINT WITH NO BUZNESS BUT THE PIE PUSHING INDUSTRY SO STOP ACTING LIKE U BEEN A WARRIOR ..A WARRIOR RECOGNISE ONE WHEN WE C ONE ITS MAYBE THE REASON SOME MEMBER ARE STILL READING AND REPLYING TO MY SHIT...NOW LETS SAY IM WAY MORE FROM CPT THAN U MIGHT IMAGINE BUT THATS MY LIFE... AND GOT NUN TO SHARE ,I COULD POST PICS THAT WOULD SHOUT YOUR LIL MOUTH FOR GOOD...BESIDE BEING A RACIST LIL CHUMP U AN OLD ASS LOOSER WITH NUN TO DO BUT SIDE LIL COMMENTS..BUT FOR YO INFO I DONT BEAT DOWN OLD PEOPLE I RESPECT ELDERS WHY DONT U IGNORE MY ASS ....I DONT GIVE A mess ABOUT NO DRAG ASS NET PUNK IF U THINK I TAKE SERIOUS ANY OF YO LAME ASS POSTS .U BEEN BELIEVIN IN MAGIC.
now salamalekoum mr x ...lol mrx lolololol who is mister x WHO IS MR X ??? WHO IS YOUNG NILE ????THERE'S A BIRD ON MY SHOULDER SHOULD I ???????????LOL ONLY MOUNTAIN DONT MEET EVERYWORD HAVE A PRICE AND ONLY BLOOD CLEANS THE SHAME ...PEACE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

Once Again X wrote:Since you created a whole false identity of being a CPT gangsta, you will forever remain suspect to me, therefore never ask me a question about anything pertaining to Gardena or any other thing....Some of these cats on here may forget or front like what you did was nothing and chop it up with you like it's all good, but that bs you did was way out of pocket and anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know what you did aint acceptable nor would they share any info or answer any questions from a dude like you....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 26th, 2006, 11:18 pm

BGCasper wrote:i aint no cpt gangsta but i swear god the day ill c half of yo ass ill let u know how southCIDE people handle theirs ...and if u wanna checcnutts feel free to hit me up private for now is weither move up to next level
:!:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2006, 9:58 am

X wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
NOW TO THE OTHER RACIST BITCH ...FIRST U AINT NO G U AINT WITH NO BUZNESS BUT THE PIE PUSHING INDUSTRY SO STOP ACTING LIKE U BEEN A WARRIOR ..A WARRIOR RECOGNISE ONE WHEN WE C ONE ITS MAYBE THE REASON SOME MEMBER ARE STILL READING AND REPLYING TO MY SHIT...NOW LETS SAY IM WAY MORE FROM CPT THAN U MIGHT IMAGINE BUT THATS MY LIFE... AND GOT NUN TO SHARE ,I COULD POST PICS THAT WOULD SHOUT YOUR LIL MOUTH FOR GOOD...BESIDE BEING A RACIST LIL CHUMP U AN OLD ASS LOOSER WITH NUN TO DO BUT SIDE LIL COMMENTS..BUT FOR YO INFO I DONT BEAT DOWN OLD PEOPLE I RESPECT ELDERS WHY DONT U IGNORE MY ASS ....I DONT GIVE A mess ABOUT NO DRAG ASS NET PUNK IF U THINK I TAKE SERIOUS ANY OF YO LAME ASS POSTS .U BEEN BELIEVIN IN MAGIC.

Once Again X wrote:Since you created a whole false identity of being a CPT gangsta, you will forever remain suspect to me, therefore never ask me a question about anything pertaining to Gardena or any other thing....Some of these cats on here may forget or front like what you did was nothing and chop it up with you like it's all good, but that bs you did was way out of pocket and anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know what you did aint acceptable nor would they share any info or answer any questions from a dude like you....
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FUNNYEST SHIT IS THAT I BE THE ONE TEACHIN THOSE PUNKS A MILLION SHIT ABOUT COMPTON AT LEAST THEY COULD RESPECT THAT ...
THEY COULD RESPECT ALL THE FUCCIN ANSWER I GAVE YALL FOR 4 FUCCIN YEARS ...BUT ONLY TRU PEOPLE GIVE RESPECT back ..FUNNY ENUF ...HOW CAN U STOP ANSWERIN MY QUESTION ????WHO ASKED U ANY FUCCIN QUESTION PUNK ?????BITCH... I NEVER ASKED U SHIT...
DID I EVER MENTIONED YOUR LAME ASS NAME IN MY QUESTION ????
SO QUIT LIVIN ON THOSE FAT YELLOW NUTTS PLEAAAASE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 27th, 2006, 11:11 am

bgcasper wrote: i aint no cpt gangsta

Nuff Said.....

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 27th, 2006, 1:30 pm

X wrote:
bgcasper wrote: i aint no cpt gangsta

Nuff Said.....
:lol:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 27th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Crips was a very original gang name when they first started. People are still debating the meaning/origin of that name.

all time coolest black LA gang name:

Bloodstone Villains