COMING CLEAN

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

COMING CLEAN

Unread post by Moon » March 26th, 2006, 9:05 pm

Everyone yes i know this is ridiculous and ur probably all thinking wtf was i doing im a fucking stupid ass phony , but come on.. i meen i didnt a pretty good job pretending i was from tragniew and those names i made up :LOL!! and uhh so im gonna ask normal questions about things now and id like it if no one would start saying BS because im just interested in this shit! ahahah sounds pretty gay i know but these gangs are interesting

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: COMING CLEAN

Unread post by 'X' » March 26th, 2006, 9:40 pm

Moon wrote:Everyone yes i know this is ridiculous and ur probably all thinking wtf was i doing im a #%@&#%@ stupid ass phony , but come on.. i meen i didnt a pretty good job pretending i was from tragniew and those names i made up :LOL!! and uhh so im gonna ask normal questions about things now and id like it if no one would start saying BS because im just interested in this shit! ahahah sounds pretty gay i know but these gangs are interesting

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 26th, 2006, 10:54 pm

Bitch.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 26th, 2006, 11:04 pm

lollllll didnt work ver ywell ahaha

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 27th, 2006, 2:28 am

FAGS!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 27th, 2006, 5:24 am

LOL! Its sad to see so many people coming in here pretending to be from a gang! What is this supposed to be good for? Do you feel great & strong while making people think your from a gang? Do you do that in real life too? I dont get it.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 27th, 2006, 11:21 am

Sentenza wrote:LOL! Its sad to see so many people coming in here pretending to be from a gang!
Thats real I seriously think these type dudes have serious mental problems, also I highly doubt alot of these that do this don't understand the severity of bangin and how alot of people have and will loose there lives to that lifestyle. It's definatly not anything to play with....

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 27th, 2006, 12:13 pm

The real saddest part of this whole gang website shit is the fact that many of who even come across like they bang, who give info on this and other sites, really never banged as well. Many dudes on here are cops, people with access to first-hand information from uncles, brothers and cousins in prison and hood veterans,you know, dudes who still livin' with they moms and keep up with shit that goes down on the sett. There is a very small percentage of vetrananos, OG's and past/present bangers on this site and others that are really doin' this shit.

The ones who are fake probably was made a long time ago before they got exposed, like this creep "Moon". Got caught outta bounds up in Allhood with the BS is what happened to this dude. Even got forewarned about his fakeness and still tried to push that line....stay on this site homie....lie the old sayin' goes "it's better to loved than hated" and you hated on AH.

It's unbelievable how many fonies are carrying conversations with other fonies on these forums. While fonies out there fakin' the funk, the real frontliners out there dying while these paperbags on the internet bangin' and frontin' on each other. While I"m most definitly and militantly against brothas killin' other brothas in the name of colors and alphabets, I do respect thier realness to the streets. Hell, at least it could be said they got some purpose. What's the purpose behind what "Moon" and "BGCasper" be tryin' to pull-off? And what's his purpose in callin' X out like he really gonna see him on the streets in LA or southside Paris? And what's the point of tellin' X to get at him on pm? can we chunk 'em on pm now? did I miss somethin? because if we can, I gotta a few muthafuckas in mind I would love sell a one and two piece to,lol.

The brotha "Youngwun" was sayin' one day that these forums should be about the education of streetgangs and these streets. But I don't see it, not on this forum at least. There are a few who do share info for people to walk away with and be educated. But alot of this is BS. Ya'll know it and especially the fonies know it. Stop with the BS and share some knowledge. Ain't no such thing as peelin' caps in cyberspace, or tossin a one-hitter quitter over the 'net, shit ain't happenin'. So stop the bullshitin'!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 12:45 pm

epun wrote:The real saddest part of this whole gang website shit is the fact that many of who even come across like they bang, who give info on this and other sites, really never banged as well. Many dudes on here are cops, people with access to first-hand information from uncles, brothers and cousins in prison and hood veterans,you know, dudes who still livin' with they moms and keep up with shit that goes down on the sett. There is a very small percentage of vetrananos, OG's and past/present bangers on this site and others that are really doin' this shit.

The ones who are fake probably was made a long time ago before they got exposed, like this creep "Moon". Got caught outta bounds up in Allhood with the BS is what happened to this dude. Even got forewarned about his fakeness and still tried to push that line....stay on this site homie....lie the old sayin' goes "it's better to loved than hated" and you hated on AH.

It's unbelievable how many fonies are carrying conversations with other fonies on these forums. While fonies out there fakin' the funk, the real frontliners out there dying while these paperbags on the internet bangin' and frontin' on each other. While I"m most definitly and militantly against brothas killin' other brothas in the name of colors and alphabets, I do respect thier realness to the streets. Hell, at least it could be said they got some purpose. What's the purpose behind what "Moon" and "BGCasper" be tryin' to pull-off? And what's his purpose in callin' X out like he really gonna see him on the streets in LA or southside Paris? And what's the point of tellin' X to get at him on pm? can we chunk 'em on pm now? did I miss somethin? because if we can, I gotta a few muthafuckas in mind I would love sell a one and two piece to,lol.

The brotha "Youngwun" was sayin' one day that these forums should be about the education of streetgangs and these streets. But I don't see it, not on this forum at least. There are a few who do share info for people to walk away with and be educated. But alot of this is BS. Ya'll know it and especially the fonies know it. Stop with the BS and share some knowledge. Ain't no such thing as peelin' caps in cyberspace, or tossin a one-hitter quitter over the 'net, shit ain't happenin'. So stop the bullshitin'!
REAL SPIT!^^^^^^^^

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 27th, 2006, 12:47 pm

Moon wrote:Everyone yes i know this is ridiculous and ur probably all thinking wtf was i doing im a #%@&#%@ stupid ass phony , but come on.. i meen i didnt a pretty good job pretending i was from tragniew and those names i made up :LOL!! and uhh so im gonna ask normal questions about things now and id like it if no one would start saying BS because im just interested in this shit! ahahah sounds pretty gay i know but these gangs are interesting

You didn't do a good job of shit...

I knew you were fake since that day you called everybody in Riverside "morks"...Including CasaBlanca LOL...Never read your posts after that. Only people who don't know any better fell for this crap.

This is the last time Ill waste reading or responding to this shit.

canada lol......

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 27th, 2006, 1:24 pm

youngwun wrote:Bitch.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 27th, 2006, 1:38 pm

epun wrote: And what's the point of tellin' X to get at him on pm? can we chunk 'em on pm now? did I miss somethin? because if we can, I gotta a few muthafuckas in mind I would love sell a one and two piece to,lol.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You a fool for that one... Not the one and two piece?? :lol:

Anyway, Brutha he aint the first to throw cyber threats at me...But when you're hated, I believe it lets you know you doing something right...I mean have you seen who speak foul towards me? :lol: :roll:

epun wrote: The real saddest part of this whole gang website shit is the fact that many of who even come across like they bang, who give info on this and other sites, really never banged as well. Many dudes on here are cops, people with access to first-hand information from uncles, brothers and cousins in prison and hood veterans,you know, dudes who still livin' with they moms and keep up with shit that goes down on the sett. There is a very small percentage of vetrananos, OG's and past/present bangers on this site and others that are really doin' this shit.

It's unbelievable how many fonies are carrying conversations with other fonies on these forums. While fonies out there fakin' the funk, the real frontliners out there dying while these paperbags on the internet bangin' and frontin' on each other. While I"m most definitly and militantly against brothas killin' other brothas in the name of colors and alphabets, I do respect thier realness to the streets. Hell, at least it could be said they got some purpose. What's the purpose behind what "Moon" and "BGCasper" be tryin' to pull-off? And what's his purpose in callin' X out like he really gonna see him on the streets in LA or southside Paris?

:shock:

TEEEEEEACH!!!!!

Brutha thats very well said...

I'm still trying to understand what is it for some one in Bangledesh( :lol: ) to be having a one on one convo on a site with someone from L.A.(Cali) about what goes on Rosecrans, Vermont, Crenshaw, Normandie, Western etc..etc.. Or "what size dickie suit they wear here, or who wears the Sox hat out here" Then they use the excuse "they want to learn"....Learn what?? How about help end the BS??

And SouthCide?? You cant be serious.....

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 27th, 2006, 1:44 pm

epun wrote:The real saddest part of this whole gang website shit is the fact that many of who even come across like they bang, who give info on this and other sites, really never banged as well. Many dudes on here are cops, people with access to first-hand information from uncles, brothers and cousins in prison and hood veterans,you know, dudes who still livin' with they moms and keep up with shit that goes down on the sett. There is a very small percentage of vetrananos, OG's and past/present bangers on this site and others that are really doin' this shit.

Powerful words that others need to heed too. Too many young people are dying in the streets over this banging and to have foold to get on here and play with it I'm not with it at all.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 27th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Powerful words that others need to heed too. Too many young people are dying in the streets over this banging and to have foold to get on here and play with it I'm not with it at all.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 2:11 pm

X wrote:I'm still trying to understand what is it for some one in Bangledesh( :lol: ) to be having a one on one convo on a site with someone from L.A.(Cali) about what goes on Rosecrans, Vermont, Crenshaw, Normandie, Western etc..etc..
They have computers in Bangladesh? lol then why are those kids all over tv (Feed the Children)

Vermont and Normandie and Western go through decent and even nice places

Rosecrans too, it's a long ass road, goes through a bunch of cities, not just Compton

Even the top of Crenshaw is decent.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 27th, 2006, 4:13 pm

I knew you were fake since that day you called everybody in Riverside "morks"...Including CasaBlanca LOL...Never read your posts after that. Only people who don't know any better fell for this crap.
Yeah, real shit, same here. As soon as I read "morks", I was like damn, here we go with some "deepbluesky" shit again. You got some dudes who can really teach on this gang subject without doing two important things:

1.Puttin unecessary info on the streets.

2. Educating without misrepresentation.

That shit is important when you "educating" someone on gangs. You don't need to know who wearin' what, what the color of the sett is, who hood is the biggest and baddest,lol. If you went to prison poppin' that madness, I hate to think what would happen, and I ain't never been to prison, so I ain't about to speculate..... If you went to the streets askin' them questions, you get shot for bein' a mark or ignored for sounding like one time.

If you ain't got nothin' to speak on without the experience of actual bangin' blood or crip or growin' up in the thick, then sit back and learn and stop acting like a damn groupie. These dudes ain't rap stars or athletes. These dudes are street soldiers fightin' a 30 year-old war without even knowin' how it started, and the ones got that it popppin' in the first place got L's or dead. Some of these gangs are killin' they own homies. This ain't no romantic or glamorous mafia story, this ain't even west side story. This is about 1000 black males dead over blood/crip since 1978 in LA alone over colors and letters.

If anything, ya'll need to be askin' questions on how to deal with this fucked up phenomenom to go back in your hoods and educate to little ones, not how to start a gang of crips and bloods. What the fuck you think this is Gangbang 101? Mothers and Fathers STILL cryin' over shit ya'll lookin' to make a fuckin' make believe carnival out of. As you read this, some poor soul in LA, CPT, IE, SD is about to lose his life over this madness, this moment and ya'll askin' questions about "who hood is biggest" and NY "hoods" etc...LOL!

Learn or get the hell on.......

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 27th, 2006, 6:57 pm

naw i fooled all you

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 27th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Moon wrote:naw i fooled all you
the only person you fooled was your self.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 27th, 2006, 7:45 pm

This is about 1000 black males dead over blood/crip since 1978 in LA alone over colors and letters
it was actually ahem 15,000 but yeah

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 27th, 2006, 7:55 pm

This site is originally for info, but what about the guys who take an interest in gang culture who may not live anywhere near L.A or the country, who maybe would like to study the activity and culture, who arent here to post in-accurate info but just to ask questions, maybe some would like to do this whole thing as a college choice like alonso did

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » March 27th, 2006, 9:01 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
X wrote:I'm still trying to understand what is it for some one in Bangledesh( :lol: ) to be having a one on one convo on a site with someone from L.A.(Cali) about what goes on Rosecrans, Vermont, Crenshaw, Normandie, Western etc..etc..
They have computers in Bangladesh? lol then why are those kids all over tv (Feed the Children)

Rosecrans too, it's a long ass road, goes through a bunch of cities, not just Compton

what the hell?
what's the point in what you just said?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2006, 10:17 pm

[quote="Moon"]Everyone yes i know this is ridiculous and ur probably all thinking wtf was i doing im a #%@&#%@ stupid ass phony , but come on.. i meen i didnt a pretty good job pretending i was from tragniew and those names i made up :LOL!! and uhh so im gonna ask normal questions about things now and id like it if no one would start saying BS because im just interested in this shit! ahahah sounds pretty gay i know but these gangs are interesting[/quote]

lol moon i niew it ... now let me clearafie a lil sumthin ...all the shit moon BLASTED WAS PARTLY FAKE AND MOSTLY FAKE ...CASPER BRANG REAL CPT KNOWLEDGE ..PLUS X SOUTHCIDE SW EXIST AND ARE CURRENTLY OCCUPYING A FRENCH PROJECT AS WE SPEAK AND ARE CURRENTLY STRUGLIN AGAINST FRENCH POLICE AND BELIEVE ME IT AINT LA STYLE BUT LIGNES ARE PUSHED BODYS ARE DROPPIN AND CHIPS IS MADE ... NOW ME BEIN A FAKE CPT BANGA IS ALSO PARTLY A LIE AND IS FAR FROM BEING TOTALLY A LIE THE REAL LIE WAS MORE ON THE NAME....I AINT NO CPT BANGA BUT DID IN FEW OCCASION BANGED INSIDE OF CPT I DONT THINK I AM COMPARABLE WITH MOON BUT HAVE A CERTAIN FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF COMPTON THING MOON DONT AND U COULD FEEL IT ..PLUS MY CPT VERSION WAS WAY MORE SERIOUS CAUSE WAY MORE REAL ...CRIPS AND BLOODS FROM CPT WOULD KNOW AND ADD TO IT...PEACE AND X I CAN PM PEOPLE CAUSE IM FAR FROM BEING THAT FAT BUSTER EATING DONUTS BEHIND A KEYBOARD I WOULD back MY WORDS ..SO BAD IT HAVE TO BE FOR NEGATIVE SHIT .. ..

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 27th, 2006, 10:27 pm

bgcasper wrote: I AINT NO CPT BANGA

Man tell us something we don't know....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2006, 10:51 pm

[quote="X"][quote="bgcasper"] I AINT NO CPT BANGA [/quote]

Man tell us something we don't know....[/quote]THIS SUMMER IM GONNA RAPE YOUR LOVE ONES ???U KNEW THIS ONE ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2006, 11:02 pm

X MY BRO LOLOLOLOL GIVE ME BRAKE OLD ASS HATA

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2006, 11:15 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Moon wrote:
you be hypein to much , nellas aint no super slobs or nutin

WE ARE SUPER FAGNIEW KILLAS LOL!!!

... lol..i dont know why but the word killa outa yo mouth sound funny ...super killa u ?????super crip killer ???...killa u kill??? u only kill donuts between two ass waxing ..nurse lok ...anyfukhinway i dont think moons gives a mess ...he is the one sayin tragniew is weak ...even the homie we had from ward wasnt sayin his hood is weak ...2 solution ...i let u guess ... lol peace cool....

casper GETS what is up , y.g stop sayin u a killa over the internet u dont see me talkin about the niggaz i smoked? get on ur real level nigga

LOL ANYFUCCIN REAL PEOPLE KNEW SINCE....

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 27th, 2006, 11:17 pm

casper ur a good guy man ive always liked u the most on this forum! ahah and i kinda always thought u knew when i fucked up with the PJ watts beef ahahahahah

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 27th, 2006, 11:23 pm

Also Alonso I am very sorry u are probably really fed up with me and and u can ban me man i completely understand , im not going to start shit on here or anything but if u want to man that is completely fine

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 11:38 pm

bayarearep wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:

what the hell?
what's the point in what you just said?
Because X gets these "romantic" feelings and gets all hot when he talks about "the streets" and stuff as if it made a whole other world when there's normal people doing normal sh*t everywhere and plus he acts like those places are some sorta fantasy land of gangsterism or something

as in:
these streets is a part of my past
respect the street
real street people know street info is serious
if you were ont he street
street street street street
you get the idea

I don't know if he actually went there but a street is a street, nothing special about asphalt and concrete unless you just came from mexico or North Korea and used to dirt roads, but after that shock it's no different from any other track

as for you saying what the point of this post was:

What's more pointless, a pointless post or a post pointing to the pointlessness???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2006, 1:46 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."][quote="bayarearep"][quote="EVN - I'm just me..."][quote="X"]I'm still trying to understand what is it for some one in Bangledesh( :lol: ) to be having a one on one convo on a site with someone from L.A.(Cali) about what goes on Rosecrans, Vermont, Crenshaw, Normandie, Western etc..etc..[/quote]

Even the top of Crenshaw is decent.[/quote]

what the hell?
what's the point in what you just said?[/quote]

Because X gets these "[color=violet]romantic[/color]" feelings and gets all hot when he talks about "[color=green]the streets[/color]" and stuff as if it made a whole other world when there's normal people doing normal sh*t everywhere and plus he acts like those places are some sorta fantasy land of gangsterism or something

as in:
[quote]these streets is a part of my past
respect the street
real street people know street info is serious
if you were ont he street
street street street street[/quote]

you get the idea

I don't know if he actually went there but a street is a street, nothing special about asphalt and concrete unless you just came from mexico or North Korea and used to dirt roads, but after that shock it's no different from any other track

as for you saying what the point of this post was:

What's more pointless, a pointless post or a post pointing to the pointlessness???[/quote]LOL man i gonna light up a blunt on this one lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2006, 2:08 am

[quote="Moon"]casper ur a good guy man ive always liked u the most on this forum! ahah and i kinda always thought u knew when i #%@& up with the PJ watts beef ahahahahah[/quote]lol :wink: well now who's next what about a more realist kelly parkcsta would be fun ...ok lets say tomorow im from nutty blocc lololol oh no no no not nutty blocc ...street would read between lines and c the rabbit ...lololol ok i think i can make a good kelly or an exelent driva but i would keep a cv acount just to fucc with yg ...honestly ull c that being yoself is the best way cause all the hours yo spend bullshittin is wastin yo own time .....All that time that i did comunicate with yall was wasted ....in a way ...i came correct in respect for one thing ....and i came correct in allhood for THAT SPECIFIC REASON AND WE HAD FUN LOLOLOL BIG FUN now if anybody'S sayIN i came correct cause of somebody is lyin i came CORRECT cause i wanted 2 ...NOBODY EVER KNEW EVEN PEOPLE ARE STILL WONDERIN ...
just to let everybody know ...SO ALL THE FOOLS THAT ARE SWINGIN ON MY NUTTS NEED TO MEDIDATE ON THIS ONE ..ALL THE MR SUPER SHERLOCK HOLMES WERE SWINGIN ON CAS NUTTS 4 3 YEARS IN A ROW ...WHY????? AND YALL STILL FAR FROM KNOWIN ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2006, 2:11 am

bgcasper wrote:
Moon wrote:casper ur a good guy man ive always liked u the most on this forum! ahah and i kinda always thought u knew when i #%@& up with the PJ watts beef ahahahahah
lol :wink: well now who's next what about a more realist kelly parkcsta would be fun ...ok lets say tomorow im from nutty blocc lololol oh no no no not nutty blocc ...street would read between lines and c the rabbit ...lololol ok i think i can make a good kelly or an exelent driva but i would keep a cv acount just to mess with yg ...honestly ull c that being yoself is the best way cause all the hours yo spend bullshittin is wastin yo own time .....All that time that i did comunicate with yall was wasted ....in a way ...i came correct in respect for one thing ....and i came correct in allhood for THAT SPECIFIC REASON AND WE HAD FUN LOLOLOL BIG FUN now if anybody'S sayIN i came correct cause of somebody is lyin i came CORRECT cause i wanted 2 ...NOBODY EVER KNEW EVEN PEOPLE ARE STILL WONDERIN ...
just to let everybody know ...SO ALL THE FOOLS THAT ARE SWINGIN ON MY NUTTS NEED TO MEDIDATE ON THIS ONE ..ALL THE MR SUPER SHERLOCK HOLMES WERE SWINGIN ON CAS NUTTS 4 3 YEARS IN A ROW ...WHY????? AND YALL STILL FAR FROM KNOWIN ...
ONE LAST TINK YEAH I QUOTE MY OWN SHIT .