Blood vs. Crip Rivalry

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hey

Unread post by TomTom » April 3rd, 2007, 9:47 pm

Stone wrote:I meant yall shouldn't copy this shit. Some southern nigs cities are banged out 2. Slow Kountry nigs riding on eachother and the Klans was doing nigs in a few years ago. I really don't understand that??? I think if we west koast nigs went thru the hanging shit we wouldn't be bangin so hard on eachother. Them nigs down south still scared of the white man but will ride on eachother. I put that on me my nig!!!
Stone homey speak something 2 you dogg...First i dont get into all these net beefs, but this i will say about us Slow country nigs...Nobody out here is scared of the klan..If u knew what the hell you was talking about you would see the klan numbers have decreased to a point where blacks, dont to much worry about them...Klan killing Niggas??..honestly this has happened since 1866..difference now???..It doesnt go down like you're speaking at all..Niggas out here beef just like any other state i go to..

hanging shit went on everywhere dogg...It was just more prevalent in the SOUTH..ohhhh..one more thing...a large number of blacks in L.A migrated from the south..So you did go thru it dogg..Unless you aint even black...???..It's blacks like you that make ignorant statements online to incite more ignorance when you dont know what you're talking about..

You think Black history focused on one state???..The Civil Rights Movement was in one state??..where's your head dogg..Civil rights marched for blacks all thru the US..So when you make ignorant 13yr old statements, like that, well this let's me know what level you're on..You need to start reading up on history..black history that is..

Yea we slow ass fuck round hurr..But that's what it do ya heard me..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 3rd, 2007, 9:51 pm

lol...i didnt even mean 2 get into that but i'm high ass hell and just read what BSPG wrote...lol..that nigga said you aint even a blood...lolololololol..Not a BSP..Not a BSV....lololololol...THis is what i b talking bout...and then this nigga come speak on the south..lol..I'm 2 high 2 reply back 2 this post ever....lol..

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 3rd, 2007, 10:22 pm

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 3rd, 2007, 10:24 pm

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » May 7th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Pretty decent flick chronicling these brothers, starred Forrest Whitaker.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Re: Blood vs. Crip Rivalry

Unread post by Stone » July 4th, 2007, 10:36 am

bspg wrote:
Stone wrote:
bgcasper wrote:AND SNAP WHAT ABOUT LANES VS HOOVAZ ???
The 107 Krims war with the Lanes fo sho. I have seen some hoovas lately wearing red and chillin with B dogs. Last weekend I was at a BBQ in City Stone Hood with fam. We damus were deep but there were bout 10 grooves in the mix. Some of them kats were related and others were friends. I asked some homies "what's the deal". They both hate NHC's and I guess some will give the other passes. Played chest with this kat from 83 Hoov.
"We damus"
STONE on 30rus
U say u grew up in my hood and on 30zpiru I been readin some off ur old posts and u claimin the Hood
Yu aint from BSP u aint from BSV
Jus on real shit ma nigga

Its ACGK on mines blood
And that's on BLOOD STONE PIRU

Who is this nigga BSPG? He must be a new nigga who had just moved here from some other hood. None of my homies no him. I fo sho am known in this hood. I was born and raised here in the bottoms. I was active on the block when shit was really going down. Right now All For Crime Gang bitch is at war with the 38st. They share the same hood, in fact but by numbers it's 38st's hood. My G homies from AFCG a really east side damu set bitch are in prison for riding my nig. This nigga BSPG has no idea, i don't know this nigga. My active homies have close ties to the 30 Ru's and Outlaws, Villians. Stone isn't my hood name.
Real talk, right now the b dogs in the low bottoms have the ese's in check. BSPGx20zxAFcG are outnumbered but winning against the ese's ES 13 and 38st. In my hood

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Re: Hey

Unread post by Stone » July 4th, 2007, 10:40 am

TomTom wrote:
Stone wrote:I meant yall shouldn't copy this shit. Some southern nigs cities are banged out 2. Slow Kountry nigs riding on eachother and the Klans was doing nigs in a few years ago. I really don't understand that??? I think if we west koast nigs went thru the hanging shit we wouldn't be bangin so hard on eachother. Them nigs down south still scared of the white man but will ride on eachother. I put that on me my nig!!!
Stone homey speak something 2 you dogg...First i dont get into all these net beefs, but this i will say about us Slow country nigs...Nobody out here is scared of the klan..If u knew what the hell you was talking about you would see the klan numbers have decreased to a point where blacks, dont to much worry about them...Klan killing Niggas??..honestly this has happened since 1866..difference now???..It doesnt go down like you're speaking at all..Niggas out here beef just like any other state i go to..

hanging shit went on everywhere dogg...It was just more prevalent in the SOUTH..ohhhh..one more thing...a large number of blacks in L.A migrated from the south..So you did go thru it dogg..Unless you aint even black...???..It's blacks like you that make ignorant statements online to incite more ignorance when you dont know what you're talking about..

You think Black history focused on one state???..The Civil Rights Movement was in one state??..where's your head dogg..Civil rights marched for blacks all thru the US..So when you make ignorant 13yr old statements, like that, well this let's me know what level you're on..You need to start reading up on history..black history that is..

Yea we slow ass fu-- round hurr..But that's what it do ya heard me..
You southern kountry niggas are slow and some of yall are still scared of the white man. I've got a few homies from the south, no disrespect toward them but this is my option.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 4th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Stone wrote:
bspg wrote:
Stone wrote:
bgcasper wrote:AND SNAP WHAT ABOUT LANES VS HOOVAZ ???
The 107 Krims war with the Lanes fo sho. I have seen some hoovas lately wearing red and chillin with B dogs. Last weekend I was at a BBQ in City Stone Hood with fam. We damus were deep but there were bout 10 grooves in the mix. Some of them kats were related and others were friends. I asked some homies "what's the deal". They both hate NHC's and I guess some will give the other passes. Played chest with this kat from 83 Hoov.
"We damus"
STONE on 30rus
U say u grew up in my hood and on 30zpiru I been readin some off ur old posts and u claimin the Hood
Yu aint from BSP u aint from BSV
Jus on real shit ma nigga

Its ACGK on mines blood
And that's on BLOOD STONE PIRU

Who is this nigga BSPG? He must be a new nigga who had just moved here from some other hood. None of my homies no him. I fo sho am known in this hood. I was born and raised here in the bottoms. I was active on the block when shit was really going down. Right now All For Crime Gang bitch is at war with the 38st. They share the same hood, in fact but by numbers it's 38st's hood. My G homies from AFCG a really east side damu set bitch are in prison for riding my nig. This nigga BSPG has no idea, i don't know this nigga. My active homies have close ties to the 30 Ru's and Outlaws, Villians. Stone isn't my hood name.
Real talk, right now the b dogs in the low bottoms have the ese's in check. BSPGx20zxAFcG are outnumbered but winning against the ese's ES 13 and 38st. In my hood
Blood wat the fuck u speakin on
You aint no stone
Niggas from the 30z don't really fuck with no afcg
That shit e/s30x20
Acgxavonxe/s13K 42x43x48K
We not even phonkin with 38z nigga wat yu talkin bout
Nigga ask niggas from the hood if they no rustone
Who the fuck is yu?
Kome thru on the backbone ru if yu known in the hood
All the homies goin b out there 35 nigga tonite
Expect full pics LATER

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 4th, 2007, 9:18 pm

Gooootdamn world
Niggas out here thick

All yall frontin NIGGAS COME THRU 35TH N WADSWORTH BLOOD

GOOOTDAMN ALL RED TEES

GOTDAMN DIS SHIT LIVE UPDATES
LIVE FROM the LOW BZ

GOOOOOTDAMN

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 4th, 2007, 9:55 pm

bspg wrote:
Expect full pics LATER

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 5th, 2007, 1:38 pm

LOL

GOOOOOOOOOOTDAMN

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 6th, 2007, 10:43 am

this guy is advertising somebody to kill his loved ones

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm

'X' wrote:
bspg wrote:
Expect full pics LATER

lol...

Don't quit your day job...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 8th, 2007, 5:07 pm

sounds GOOD

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 5:27 pm

worldwide wrote:this guy is advertising somebody to kill his loved ones
Basically.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 8th, 2007, 5:57 pm

yep

dam right i am

who here is really bangin??
yal niggas talk big
but i know who really on the streets n who not
ya dig?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 9th, 2007, 8:57 am

try the streets of southcentral baghdad for a year to 15 months

1. killing is your job

2. you get paid to do it.

3. "if" you die in the line of duty your family will recieve $400,000 in benefits!!!

now thats bangin!!!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 9th, 2007, 10:52 pm

bangin for BUSH

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 9th, 2007, 10:58 pm

bspg wrote:bangin for BUSH

OUCH!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 10th, 2007, 1:00 am

bspg wrote:bangin for BUSH
I HAVE TO AGREE.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 10th, 2007, 11:38 am

AND?!?!? whats ya point. who you bang for. the only benefits you get from gangbangin is
drug-money, a chance of prison or death and hood rats :mrgreen: , homies dont really mean nothin guy. who sayin
they wont put one in you.

i cant knock the hood life cause i done, done it :wink:

bush is gangster, or dirtysouth known as a cowboy.

if you aint runnin ya hood it's runnin you.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 11th, 2007, 3:39 am

but on the topic the 4 i've known to be worst enemigos

HOOVAZ VS LANES

ECC VS SWANS

HUNTERS VS GRAPE

30'S VS NHB 20'S