Black P Stone Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.

Black P Stone Bloods

Unread post by Guest » June 8th, 2003, 12:45 am

What's happenin man, nice site you got here. Check this out man, I've been wonderin, where are the Black P. Stone's located in L.A.? Do they have more than one set? I know that they were started by the Stone's in Chicago, but they don't really have any connections with each other anymore. Does anybody know the area's that the BPS operate in, borders and what not? For example "50th-55th/Ashland-Halsted" are the borders for the main set of the BPSN in Chicago, known as "Mo Town", does any body know what the borders are for the BPS in L.A.? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » June 11th, 2003, 12:59 am

I cant remember the street 27 ave i think

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

BPS in Los Angles

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2003, 10:01 pm

bps in L.A are in two area the jungle they call themselfz jungle stone they in the jungle located behin creenshaw plaza baldwin hills take rosalia dr and its up the hill if u saw training day the blood hood was the jungle and they have a set in rollin 20's blood hood up north south central l.a they call themselfz city stones

bake74

Are the BPS deep

Unread post by bake74 » June 23rd, 2003, 5:04 pm

bgCASPERsscc in LA are the BPS deep or are they small.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

The Jungles

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2003, 10:41 pm

the jungles are deep they started in the 70's it was that guy t rodgers or sumthing like that its lil fat guy with long hair. he started them he was from chicago .so when they started they use to be diffrent than the other l.a gangs with scout kinda rules and tend to be comunity oriented with a some politic notion. i mean in the 70's it was the black panthers era and even sum crips had that kinna of wanna blacc powa attitude but when the crack hit the streets gangs cecame wud they are now and even bps nowadayz v lost a lot of their chicago culture and look more like a regular blood hood.

their hood is near baldwin hills witch was the blacc beverly hills they know a lots of influential people within our former LAPD chief Bernard Parks' daughter use to date an active member of the jungles. she got killed by a crip nigga frum west blvd. the guy wanted to kill the guy but shot the car, but the girl got hit ...they are in war with 18st and with most crips.

but i ll say 60's are one of their traditional enemyz especialy the overhill sixtees located near ladera parc they are close 2 two otha blood sets wich are located near compton but dont claim piru, its Miller gangsta blood 120st and Athens park bloods. They have a comon name wich is AMJ which means Athens, Miller, Jungle similar to atf for Accacia, Town and Farm.

MID TOWN

Re: BPS?

Unread post by MID TOWN » July 29th, 2003, 2:36 pm

city bps be ova by the washington swapmeet and ova off venice and western

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Jungles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 29th, 2003, 10:56 pm

bgCASPER wrote:the jungles are deep they started in the 70's it was that guy t rodgers or sumthing like that its lil fat guy with long hair. he started them he was from chicago .so when they started they use to be diffrent than the other l.a gangs with scout kinda rules and tend to be comunity oriented with a some politic notion. i mean in the 70's it was the black panthers era and even sum crips had that kinna of wanna blacc powa attitude but when the crack hit the streets gangs cecame wud they are now and even bps nowadayz v lost a lot of their chicago culture and look more like a regular blood hood.

their hood is near baldwin hills witch was the blacc beverly hills they know a lots of influential people within our former LAPD chief Bernard Parks' daughter use to date an active member of the jungles. she got killed by a crip nigga frum west blvd. the guy wanted to kill the guy but shot the car, but the girl got hit ...they are in war with 18st and with most crips.

but i ll say 60's are one of their traditional enemyz especialy the overhill sixtees located near ladera parc they are close 2 two otha blood sets wich are located near compton but dont claim piru, its Miller gangsta blood 120st and Athens park bloods. They have a comon name wich is AMJ which means Athens, Miller, Jungle similar to atf for Accacia, Town and Farm.

T Rodgers started BPS in the City first, then the Jungles followed. He moved to LA from Chicago in 1969 and started the BPS in the City.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 1:41 am

thanks i didn't knew it started in the city ,so they was there before crips ,they wasn't claimin blood at that time ...they was rangers or something like that ,and i'v heard they use to have a hudge hood on the city ,

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » August 13th, 2003, 2:16 am

Alonso is right.
T-Rodgers moved in L.A. from Chicago and he established a Black P. Stone cell in Mid-City L.A.
To be precise, it all started on Montclair Street.
Hey, I’m not sayin’ I was there to document everything with my own eyes… LOL… that’s what I read at least!!! LOL…

Nemesi.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Black P Stone Bloods

Unread post by mangler » January 28th, 2004, 9:00 pm

Anonymous wrote:What's happenin man, nice site you got here. Check this out man, I've been wonderin, where are the Black P. Stone's located in L.A.? Do they have more than one set? I know that they were started by the Stone's in Chicago, but they don't really have any connections with each other anymore. Does anybody know the area's that the BPS operate in, borders and what not? For example "50th-55th/Ashland-Halsted" are the borders for the main set of the BPSN in Chicago, known as "Mo Town", does any body know what the borders are for the BPS in L.A.? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
.......JUNGLE STONES, 21ST, 25ST, AND 28ST........JUNGLES(KING BLVD(NORTH)...CRENSHAW(EAST)....LABREA(WEST)..BALDWIN HILLS(NORTH) IN WEST LOS ANGELES(SOUTHWEST?)..21ST.ARLINGTON(EAST)...CRENSHAW(WEST)...WASHINGTON(NORTH)..SANTAMONICA FREEWAY I-10 (SOUTH)..25ST..ADAMS(SOUTH) SAME AS 21STOPPOSITE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY..THERE INACTIVE...28TH ST.. ADAMS/CRENSHAW/MONY CLAIR ST....JEFFERSON PARK/WEST ADAMS/MIDCITY AREAS...

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 10th, 2004, 9:39 am

THE BLACK P STONES AKA MOES IN CHICAGO ARE ON DIFFERENT SHYT AN THEY ROLE UNDER THE 5 POINT STAR( PEOPLES NATION) ALTHOUGH THEY RE COLORS ARE RED AND BLACK THEY ARE AT WAR WITH VICELORDS AND ARE 1ST COUSINS WITH THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS.
SOME BPS IN CHICAGO SAY THE BPS IN LA ARE FLOSS FLAGGERS SOME CLAIMIN PPL AND SOME CLAIMING BLOOD

DUE THE CITY STONES IN L.A USE A NICK NAME CALLED MOES?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 11th, 2004, 2:30 am

bgCASPER wrote:thanks i didn't knew it started in the city ,so they was there before crips ,they wasn't claimin blood at that time ...they was rangers or something like that ,and i'v heard they use to have a hudge hood on the city ,
I'm LATE! But this is a topic of interest to me. I remember the Jungles when I was growing up. Its where all the drugs were being sold and the blacks being rude and crazy to the Jews back then. However, I don't remember no crip or blood being an issue back then because the bllods were disciplined with its chicago traits.

An older guy I know who was BG affiliated told me there were crips in the Jungle before the Jungles Bloods started. I haven't found a single person to verify that yet, what do you know?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 12th, 2004, 10:07 pm

how many members do the stones have?

and what single set is the deepest?

Anonymous20

Re: The Jungles

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 12th, 2004, 10:16 pm

alonso wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:the jungles are deep they started in the 70's it was that guy t rodgers or sumthing like that its lil fat guy with long hair. he started them he was from chicago .so when they started they use to be diffrent than the other l.a gangs with scout kinda rules and tend to be comunity oriented with a some politic notion. i mean in the 70's it was the black panthers era and even sum crips had that kinna of wanna black powa attitude but when the crack hit the streets gangs cecame wud they are now and even bps nowadayz v lost a lot of their chicago culture and look more like a regular blood hood.

their hood is near baldwin hills witch was the black beverly hills they know a lots of influential people within our former LAPD chief Bernard Parks' daughter use to date an active member of the jungles. she got killed by a crip nigga frum west blvd. the guy wanted to kill the guy but shot the car, but the girl got hit ...they are in war with 18st and with most crips.

T Rodgers started BPS in the City first, then the Jungles followed. He moved to LA from Chicago in 1969 and started the BPS in the City.
Question: What is Jungle Stone Brims? Is than an alliance with the Brims or did the Jungles always claim Brim? I've always known them to be BPSNation or Jungle Bloods. Set it straight for me ALonso or Casper or Mangler or someone..........

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 13th, 2004, 10:41 am

is t rodgers still dead or still living

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » March 13th, 2004, 1:36 pm

VIRUSONE wrote:THE BLACK P STONES AKA MOES IN CHICAGO ARE ON DIFFERENT SHYT AN THEY ROLE UNDER THE 5 POINT STAR( PEOPLES NATION) ALTHOUGH THEY RE COLORS ARE RED AND BLACK THEY ARE AT WAR WITH VICELORDS AND ARE 1ST COUSINS WITH THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS.
SOME BPS IN CHICAGO SAY THE BPS IN LA ARE FLOSS FLAGGERS SOME CLAIMIN PPL AND SOME CLAIMING BLOOD

DUE THE CITY STONES IN L.A USE A NICK NAME CALLED MOES?
Yeah Virus you right,BPS in cali are different,because their not on the 20 Keys,or any of the symbols&rituals that the Chi-BPS are on right now.Them stones in cali prob'ly don't know what a "Moe"is.But from what I see,the Stones are holding it down,as much as the Stones are up in Chi-Town.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2004, 10:41 pm

the bps(junGles) turf iz sumWhat near the Geers turf, so do they bkeef with eaCh other or not
maybke they do Cuzz the Geers iz Coo with the 18 st.'s and the 18 st.st bkeef with the bps(junGles)
and plus Geer and 18 st. share some turf

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » April 20th, 2004, 10:39 pm

T Rodgers is still alive but he is very sick at this point. I hear a lot of false stuff on here and who's hood is the best, all that stuff is an opinion. The war with 18st is still clicking and will continue. I believe the Geers would like to click up with us becuase the 18's are showing them no respect now that they are deep.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » April 20th, 2004, 10:43 pm

T Rodgers is still alive but he is very sick at this point. I hear a lot of false stuff on here and who's hood is the best, all that stuff is an opinion. The war with 18st is still clicking and will continue. I believe the Geers would like to click up with us becuase the 18's are showing them no respect now that they are deep.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 14th, 2004, 11:18 am

AS FAR AS 18 ST AND the STONES GOIN AT IT, WHO'S TAKIN THAT WAR? WHO'S LOSIN MORE TERRITORY? PPL?

Green Eyez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Green Eyez » May 14th, 2004, 11:40 am

Jungles winnin that war with 18

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 14th, 2004, 4:05 pm

You will just to have to go over there to know who's winning.

or just ask 18 on their website

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 17th, 2004, 5:25 pm

KRDreJ wrote:
mangler wrote:Jungles are winning
What do you mean winning? winning what? what they already have?
they aint being push out tlike the 112 HCG & 1st ECC. they pushed the 18's out the jungles, and been working them in there hood too....so in the gang world, they winning!!! so u can understand, there more aggressive.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 17th, 2004, 5:34 pm

I don't think 18 will let this go they will pabably wait for more of their homies to get off being lock down.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » May 17th, 2004, 5:54 pm

KRDreJ wrote:I don't think 18 will let this go they will pabably wait for more of their homies to get off being lock down.
^^^
Hey KRDreJ, I don't think that 18 is letting the J's do anything...it is just happening. This is a very bloody war.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » May 21st, 2004, 4:55 am

i agree that bps is probably more agressive then 18 on this side of town.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 26th, 2004, 12:15 pm

THERE'S SOME 18 STREETERS I KNOW ABOUT HERE THAT LIVE IN LA BUT ARE HERE WITH FAMILY (TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE I GUESS, AND THIS TOWN AIN'T A PLACE TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, LOL) AND ALL I HEAR IS THAT OVER THERE IT'S GONNA GET REAL WICKED, REAL SOON...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 28th, 2004, 1:50 am

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:THERE'S SOME 18 STREETERS I KNOW ABOUT HERE THAT LIVE IN LA BUT ARE HERE WITH FAMILY (TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE I GUESS, AND THIS TOWN AIN'T A PLACE TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, LOL) AND ALL I HEAR IS THAT OVER THERE IT'S GONNA GET REAL WICKED, REAL SOON...
I DOUBT IT BECAUSE IF THAT WAS THE CASE IT WOULD OF ALREADY GOT WICKED. THE BPS AND NH 20'S HAVE BEEN BEEFIN WITH THEM SINCE LIKE THE MID 90'S.