ORIGINAL VALLEY GANGSTER CRIPS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

ORIGINAL VALLEY GANGSTER CRIPS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2004, 11:31 pm

THER IS A CRIP GANG IN THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CALLED

ORIGINAL VALLEY GANGSTER CRIPS DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT THEM?

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: ORIGINAL VALLEY GANGSTER CRIPS

Unread post by JD » January 27th, 2004, 8:50 am

K1LLJOY wrote:THER IS A CRIP GANG IN THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CALLED

ORIGINAL VALLEY GANGSTER CRIPS DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT THEM?
yeah didn't they used to be just Original Valley Gangsters and not crips? Have you heard of CHAPS Cant Hate A Playas Status? They're crippin it to and are in the north east valley.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 12:49 pm

i heard of chaps but i dont see any crips in san fernando period

i only see mexican gangsters and pakoima pirus

thers suposely other blood gangs in sanfer but i think they fake kuz pakioma piru is the only real known black gang in the sfv

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » January 28th, 2004, 8:52 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:i heard of chaps but i dont see any crips in san fernando period

i only see mexican gangsters and pakoima pirus

thers suposely other blood gangs in sanfer but i think they fake kuz pakioma piru is the only real known black gang in the sfv
crip gangs that I know of in the valley are original valley gangster crips, dead end crips, trust no b*tch, chaps, g dubbs (i think thats the name) and gfc but gfc is no more or barely around anymore cuz they were fighting with varrio canoga and cp got the best of them. There are other bloods gangs in the valley but not as big as 2 ps and a b but I can't think of there names right now.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 10:34 pm

the other crip gang is E-DUBBS wich is fucking stupid bekuz what the fu-k
does the E stand for lol and thers PAK-TOWN E-DUBB i heard of i think ther is im not sure? and thers CHERRY LANE PIRU

but fu-k it all them niggas is fake they have no rep
only my hood PAKO1MA P1RU got a rep as the baddest nig-as in the valley

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 3rd, 2004, 11:34 am

IF U ARE FROM 2PS U WOULD NOT ASK A STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT . AND DO U KNOW WHO STARTED THE OVGC CARD IF IM CORRECT THE VALLEY CRIP WAS STARTED BY OG LUMP WHO WAS RAISED IN PAKIOMA

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 3rd, 2004, 9:48 pm

im from PPB i asked that question bekuz i havent heard from them in a while i was always in the namz when i was younger and in the pierce
i have 2 incles from ovgc but i barely know them kuz i got a big family
i one of them live out here in palmdale and got a son from PPB
his name is skrappyru but every body out here know him by his real name ricky elliot wich i just found out is my kuzin he in jail right now for a rape charge but he didnt do it he should of been out in feb
thers alot of niggas out here calimin PPB but i think they bullin
but i dont realy know kuz i dont realy talk to any body but i did meet
og knutzo from the hood im supose to be goin down to sylmar and to pakoima to visit family so when i go down ther ima try to see whats up kuz its been toolong since i been to the valley

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 4th, 2004, 9:47 am

K1LLJOY wrote:im from PPB i asked that question bekuz i havent heard from them in a while i was always in the namz when i was younger and in the pierce
i have 2 incles from ovgc but i barely know them kuz i got a big family
i one of them live out here in palmdale and got a son from PPB
his name is skrappyru but every body out here know him by his real name ricky elliot wich i just found out is my kuzin he in jail right now for a rape charge but he didnt do it he should of been out in feb
thers alot of niggas out here calimin PPB but i think they bullin
but i dont realy know kuz i dont realy talk to any body but i did meet
og knutzo from the hood im supose to be goin down to sylmar and to pakoima to visit family so when i go down ther ima try to see whats up kuz its been toolong since i been to the valley
Damn you putting niggas on blast

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 7th, 2004, 1:36 am

ok my bad on that ima kut back on it

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 7th, 2004, 11:16 pm

BACK AGAIN MR BEZE HERE, YEA THERE AROUND . THEY DEEP 2 THEY GOTS WESTEND OF the VALLEY WHICH IS CALL WESTEND OVGC AND THEY DONE CLICK UP WITH WHISSET NOW U GOT ALOT OF CLAIMIN OVG WHISSET AVE BUT ALOT OF THEM IN JAIL . MY REALTIVE WAS FROM THERE RIP OVGC OG NUTTS

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 8th, 2004, 12:09 pm

You referrin to OVG Nutts (S. Foster???)^^^^ If so, man hit me up....dude was a good nigga man and I ain't been able to find anyone that knew my nigga and where they laid him to rest at.

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 12th, 2004, 5:53 pm

YEAH THATS OG NUTTS FROM the GEE HE GOT KILLD BY SOME CRIPS IN PANORAMA CITY AND I THINK TEY GOT HIM RESTIN AT ETERNAL VALLEY HE WANNA REALEST NIGGA U COULD KNOW SO HOLLA MR BEZE 2PS IN FULL EFFECT 818 4 LIFE

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 24th, 2008, 6:03 pm

where is the OVGC hood exactly? I was looking for it when I was in the valley. I think i was in it but the walls were clean.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 6th, 2008, 1:39 pm

alexalonso wrote:where is the OVGC hood exactly? I was looking for it when I was in the valley. I think i was in it but the walls were clean.
IT ALL DEPENDS WHERE IN the VALLEY

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 9th, 2008, 10:43 pm

alexalonso wrote:where is the OVGC hood exactly? I was looking for it when I was in the valley. I think i was in it but the walls were clean.
IT ALL DEPENDS WHICH OVG U TALKING ABOUT with the C OR WITHOUT the C.. OVG LINGERS IN PAKOIMA OVGC IS 10 TO 12 MILES AWAY FROM PAKOIMA

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 19th, 2009, 9:42 pm

where is the one with the c located?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 19th, 2009, 9:59 pm

mr. chill wrote:where is the one with the c located?
THAT WOULD the WEST END OF the VALLEY WHICH IS CANOGA PARK

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 27th, 2010, 7:47 pm

there hood is north to south victory blvd -oxnard street west to east sepullveda blvd to van nuys blvd

the other blood hoods are in panoroma city wich is liggett street bloods and hillside gangster bloods wich use to be a party crew turned bangers caled e-dubbs wich is short for ewf wich stands for every women fantasy.they both allie with pacoima piru to fight the ovgs and dead end gangster crips and whisett avenue gangsters

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 24th, 2010, 12:56 pm

gautier wrote:there hood is north to south victory blvd -oxnard street west to east sepullveda blvd to van nuys blvd

the other blood hoods are in panoroma city wich is liggett street bloods and hillside gangster bloods wich use to be a party crew turned bangers caled e-dubbs wich is short for ewf wich stands for every women fantasy.they both allie with pacoima piru to fight the ovgs and dead end gangster crips and whisett avenue gangsters
not all of them

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 17th, 2010, 1:46 pm

aint whitsetts and ovgcs at each other? read some places it 2 setts branched off the original hood and others that they bang on each other....whether thats a generational split or what....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 21st, 2010, 9:48 am

cliffard wrote:aint whitsetts and ovgcs at each other? read some places it 2 setts branched off the original hood and others that they bang on each other....whether thats a generational split or what....
THEY USED 2 B 2GETHER YEP BUT KNOW THEY GOT BEEF

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 21st, 2010, 3:12 pm

respect redbone, is it an og/bg thing - the ogs are original valley whitsetts and the bgs are wagK/ovgK - like the og black p. stones are brims and the yg stones are brim killers - or are the whole sets going at each other? theyre both gangster crips in a predominantly hispanic area, from the same root, with a well established old time blood set nearby, and theyre at each others throats...

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 24th, 2010, 5:23 pm

cliffard wrote:respect redbone, is it an og/bg thing - the ogs are original valley whitsetts and the bgs are wagK/ovgK - like the og black p. stones are brims and the yg stones are brim killers - or are the whole sets going at each other? theyre both gangster crips in a predominantly hispanic area, from the same root, with a well established old time blood set nearby, and theyre at each others throats...
I COME FROM the OLD SKOOL OVG WAS A PRISON GANG BEFORE IT HIT the STREETS the C WAS PUT N EFFECT LATER DOWN the LINE NOW ALL THAT THAT NEW SHIT I CAN ONLY SPEAK ON WAT I KNOW the WAG USED TO BEEF with BVN BACK N TH DAY NOW HOW AN Y THEY CLAIM CRIP IS ANOTHER STORY BACK IN THE DAY THESE NIGGAS WASNT PUSHIN NUTHIN BUT THEY MOUTH ABOUT HOW THEY COULDNT GO THROUGH CERTAIN AREAS OF THE VALLEY WHY? BASED ON THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY SUPPORT. THERFORE PAKOIMA NIGGAS DID WHAT THEY COULDNT BECAUSE WE HAD A HOOD AN THEY DIDNT. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAN UP INSTEAD OF GETTING PUNKED BY THE CITY NIGGAS JOCK. WE STOOD FOR WHAT WE REPRESNTED AN RAN THEM NIGGAS OUT THE VALLEY PERIOD. BUT THEY WENT AN GOT HELP FROM CITY NIGGAS TO HELP THEM BECOME SOMETHIN.. BUT WHY GO AGAINST WHRE THEY LIVED.. SO REMEMBER U HAD 2 BE HARD REPPIN the BEE BACK THEN AND ONCE AGAIN OVG WAS STARTIN BY SOME PAKOIMA NIGGAS SO Y U WANNA CLAIM CRIP?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 27th, 2010, 5:22 pm

OG Redbone wrote:I COME FROM the OLD SKOOL OVG WAS A PRISON GANG BEFORE IT HIT the STREETS the C WAS PUT N EFFECT LATER DOWN the LINE NOW ALL THAT THAT NEW SHIT I CAN ONLY SPEAK ON WAT I KNOW the WAG USED TO BEEF with BVN BACK N TH DAY NOW HOW AN Y THEY CLAIM CRIP IS ANOTHER STORY BACK IN THE DAY THESE NIGGAS WASNT PUSHIN NUTHIN BUT THEY MOUTH ABOUT HOW THEY COULDNT GO THROUGH CERTAIN AREAS OF THE VALLEY WHY? BASED ON THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY SUPPORT. THERFORE PAKOIMA NIGGAS DID WHAT THEY COULDNT BECAUSE WE HAD A HOOD AN THEY DIDNT. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAN UP INSTEAD OF GETTING PUNKED BY THE CITY NIGGAS JOCK. WE STOOD FOR WHAT WE REPRESNTED AN RAN THEM NIGGAS OUT THE VALLEY PERIOD. BUT THEY WENT AN GOT HELP FROM CITY NIGGAS TO HELP THEM BECOME SOMETHIN.. BUT WHY GO AGAINST WHRE THEY LIVED.. SO REMEMBER U HAD 2 BE HARD REPPIN the BEE BACK THEN AND ONCE AGAIN OVG WAS STARTIN BY SOME PAKOIMA NIGGAS SO Y U WANNA CLAIM CRIP?
thanks for the breakdown, its good to hear a point of view from someone whos seen things develop in a neighborhood and knows the history of how certain things went down...you say valley gang was started by pacoima heads, were they actually from your neighborhood?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 6th, 2011, 10:07 am

cliffard wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:I COME FROM the OLD SKOOL OVG WAS A PRISON GANG BEFORE IT HIT the STREETS the C WAS PUT N EFFECT LATER DOWN the LINE NOW ALL THAT THAT NEW SHIT I CAN ONLY SPEAK ON WAT I KNOW the WAG USED TO BEEF with BVN BACK N TH DAY NOW HOW AN Y THEY CLAIM CRIP IS ANOTHER STORY BACK IN THE DAY THESE NIGGAS WASNT PUSHIN NUTHIN BUT THEY MOUTH ABOUT HOW THEY COULDNT GO THROUGH CERTAIN AREAS OF THE VALLEY WHY? BASED ON THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY SUPPORT. THERFORE PAKOIMA NIGGAS DID WHAT THEY COULDNT BECAUSE WE HAD A HOOD AN THEY DIDNT. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAN UP INSTEAD OF GETTING PUNKED BY THE CITY NIGGAS JOCK. WE STOOD FOR WHAT WE REPRESNTED AN RAN THEM NIGGAS OUT THE VALLEY PERIOD. BUT THEY WENT AN GOT HELP FROM CITY NIGGAS TO HELP THEM BECOME SOMETHIN.. BUT WHY GO AGAINST WHRE THEY LIVED.. SO REMEMBER U HAD 2 BE HARD REPPIN the BEE BACK THEN AND ONCE AGAIN OVG WAS STARTIN BY SOME PAKOIMA NIGGAS SO Y U WANNA CLAIM CRIP?
thanks for the breakdown, its good to hear a point of view from someone whos seen things develop in a neighborhood and knows the history of how certain things went down...you say valley gang was started by pacoima heads, were they actually from your neighborhood?
I CAN SAY THAT OVG WAS START BY CATS FROM PAKOIMA NOT PAKOIMA PIRU BUT GEES MUCH OLDER THAN ME

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 6th, 2011, 3:19 pm

how old you redbone? im guessin late 20s early 30s....

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 6th, 2011, 3:41 pm

scrub that im thinkin late 30s early 40s....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 17th, 2011, 11:10 am

cliffard wrote:scrub that im thinkin late 30s early 40s....
EARLY 40S

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 17th, 2011, 12:43 pm

OG Redbone wrote:
cliffard wrote:scrub that im thinkin late 30s early 40s....
EARLY 40S
so how long have you been piruin in pacoima, seems odd that more sets have formed, i was reading that pacoima was like 75% black in the 70s whereas now its 75% mexican, surely that in itself must make life more difficult for yourselves

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 18th, 2011, 12:21 pm

cliffard wrote:aint whitsetts and ovgcs at each other? read some places it 2 setts branched off the original hood and others that they bang on each other....whether thats a generational split or what....
THE LAST TIMR I HEARD THAT THEY WERE AT EACH OTHER

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 18th, 2011, 4:21 pm

how far is whitsett and original valley gang from you in pacoima redbone? are they far from you or is it a next door neighbor kinda thing? forgive me, i dont know los angeles beyond the most basic geography....

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » March 25th, 2021, 5:49 am

Screenshot_20210324-120625.png
Screenshot_20210324-120625.png (478.03 KiB) Viewed 16676 times
ovgc