Deandre Brunston of Parc Village killed by sheriffs on tape

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 22nd, 2008, 2:11 pm

if it took 5 seconds to shoot 81 times (look at the video on page one of this string) then how many deputies were shooting? My guess is you can unload an entire 9mm magazine, 15 or 16 shots from one person.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 22nd, 2008, 2:28 pm

Mcminister wrote:
twocost wrote:fu-- the cops. That shit disgust me. They have gotten way outta hand and they need to be stopped. That fool did't even have a strap it was a #%@&#%@ flip flop? He threw it at the dog and they caped on his ass... Thats disgusting shit right there. I have no respect for a fuckin pig. Black on Mexican crimes should be changed to Black and Mexican on cops because they are the thugs.
u talkin Brazil
Brazil?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 22nd, 2008, 2:34 pm

alexalonso wrote:if it took 5 seconds to shoot 81 times (look at the video on page one of this string) then how many deputies were shooting? My guess is you can unload an entire 9mm magazine, 15 or 16 shots from one person.
6-8 deputies more than likely.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 22nd, 2008, 6:12 pm

twocost wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
twocost wrote:fu-- the cops. That shit disgust me. They have gotten way outta hand and they need to be stopped. That fool did't even have a strap it was a #%@&#%@ flip flop? He threw it at the dog and they caped on his ass... Thats disgusting shit right there. I have no respect for a fuckin pig. Black on Mexican crimes should be changed to Black and Mexican on cops because they are the thugs.
u talkin Brazil
Brazil?
I hate this video, cuz this shit make me wanna kill a mufucka, but I think mcminister talkin bout how in brazil black and brown live amongst each other with no seperation or super beef like here in the states and the cops is equally fuckin them up. but for real blacks and latins need to get they shit together, we got a real enemy with real long term plans.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 23rd, 2008, 2:04 pm

perongregory wrote:
twocost wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
u talkin Brazil
Brazil?
I hate this video, because this shit make me wanna kill a mufucka, but I think mcminister talkin bout how in brazil black and brown live amongst each other with no seperation or super beef like here in the states and the cops is equally fuckin them up. but for real blacks and latins need to get they shit together, we got a real enemy with real long term plans.
I couldn't agree with you more.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 5th, 2008, 9:56 am

This shit is no discussion
Yea its a fucked up situation but

the nigga was on the porch sayin he gon shoot and kill the cops-MISTAKE

And why muthafuckas want 2 act like they dum
Everybody nos the 1 time consider them fucken dogs a POLICE OFFICER
I dunt no if he wanted 2 die or not
Seem like he was scarred and confused
He shoulda jus came out hands up

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 7th, 2008, 7:16 pm

A guy cornered on a porch with a flip flop runs his mouth at the police and then... I agree with Alonso. It could could have been handled differently. I mean this wasn't a murder suspect right? He was just running from the police over some petty shit and didn't want to submit to the authorities. OJ actually was a murder suspect and he got much better treatment. He wasn't from Compton though.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 7th, 2008, 7:40 pm

On second viewing, I hear him saying he is wanted in for a murder. That would raise tensions quite a bit I would think.