Pueblo Bishop & Fruit Town Brim Graffiti

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 8th, 2007, 12:48 pm

Man i am here to tell you cambodians aint acting homeboy the are official.Ask some real peublos and cholas from the east.They come from a war torn country and proble have seen more deaths then anybody in L.A.They are a warior race.I frequent thailand all the time and have to make border runs to cambodia for visas. Man they live ruff it was like prehistoric i told my guide i want to cross the border into the cambodian town and she got all scared and frantic like "no they will kill you or rob you over there" the cambodians were looking at us like vultures.i passed 40 bahts to one of the kids threw the fence and the other kids attacked her and my tour guide was like no if u give one u got to give all or they will fight.the sell ak47 in the markets for $25. and for $40 they will give you a grenade laucher and let you blow up a cow.So the world is a ghetto man and just cause they asiandont mean they are not with it.Any true eastsider will tell you about this or you can look for yourself in the L.A. Times.Cambodians came to the states as refugess trying to escape genoicide in there own country they landed in the por parts of L.A. (peublo projects) and long beach (east side) tells had it that a cambodian family in the peublos had problems with bloods selling drugs on there front porch.she cursed at them and told them to leave the bloods shot her house up.Time later they were on her porch again and she shouted for them to leave the agian and when they shouted back three cambodians came out the house with ak47. and they bloods was out gunned and later some cambodians caught some bloods in an alley and shoot at they feet and robbed them.the bloods wanted to get there hands on the guns the cambodians smuggled in from cambodia so they made a deal with the cambodians guns in trade for showing them how to slang rocks and this is whut led to the blood afilation.
I seen some Cambodian Bloods in the pueblos in the early 90's my aunt lived in the Pueblos she lived across the street from Holmes ave elementary

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 8th, 2007, 12:48 pm

Man i am here to tell you cambodians aint acting homeboy the are official.Ask some real peublos and cholas from the east.They come from a war torn country and proble have seen more deaths then anybody in L.A.They are a warior race.I frequent thailand all the time and have to make border runs to cambodia for visas. Man they live ruff it was like prehistoric i told my guide i want to cross the border into the cambodian town and she got all scared and frantic like "no they will kill you or rob you over there" the cambodians were looking at us like vultures.i passed 40 bahts to one of the kids threw the fence and the other kids attacked her and my tour guide was like no if u give one u got to give all or they will fight.the sell ak47 in the markets for $25. and for $40 they will give you a grenade laucher and let you blow up a cow.So the world is a ghetto man and just cause they asiandont mean they are not with it.Any true eastsider will tell you about this or you can look for yourself in the L.A. Times.Cambodians came to the states as refugess trying to escape genoicide in there own country they landed in the por parts of L.A. (peublo projects) and long beach (east side) tells had it that a cambodian family in the peublos had problems with bloods selling drugs on there front porch.she cursed at them and told them to leave the bloods shot her house up.Time later they were on her porch again and she shouted for them to leave the agian and when they shouted back three cambodians came out the house with ak47. and they bloods was out gunned and later some cambodians caught some bloods in an alley and shoot at they feet and robbed them.the bloods wanted to get there hands on the guns the cambodians smuggled in from cambodia so they made a deal with the cambodians guns in trade for showing them how to slang rocks and this is whut led to the blood afilation.
I seen some Cambodian Bloods in the pueblos in the early 90's my aunt lived in the Pueblos she lived across the street from Holmes ave elementary

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 8th, 2007, 12:50 pm

I seen some Cambodian Bloods in the pueblos in the early 90's my aunt lived in the Pueblos she lived across the street from Holmes ave elementary, Ya nigga BSPG WOULDNT KNOW 'BOUT that CUZ HE A FONEY...ANY REAL G would know there's cambodians in the pueblos just like its some in LB, Carson, and cerritoes bangin'

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

I seen some Cambodian Bloods in the pueblos in the early 90's my aunt lived in the Pueblos she lived across the street from Holmes ave elementary, Ya nigga BSPG WOULDNT KNOW 'BOUT that CUZ HE A FONEY...ANY REAL G would know there's cambodians in the pueblos just like its some in LB, Carson, and cerritoes bangin'

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 8th, 2007, 9:26 pm

Shox112 wrote:I seen some Cambodian Bloods in the pueblos in the early 90's my aunt lived in the Pueblos she lived across the street from Holmes ave elementary, Ya nigga BSPG WOULDNT KNOW 'BOUT that because HE A FONEY...ANY REAL G would know there's cambodians in the pueblos just like its some in LB, Carson, and cerritoes bangin'
yeah me in the homie from Dust Town Hoggs had to stomp out some lil cambodian niggas in carson them niggas with the buisness they just have no hands

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 8th, 2007, 11:54 pm

nawww the aint DOIN shit in the peptos manee them niggas in CHECKMATE MODE ya feels?

them niggas straight get erased fuckin with the Blood stones ya feel me

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 8th, 2007, 11:59 pm

Shox112 wrote:I seen some Cambodian Bloods in the pueblos in the early 90's my aunt lived in the Pueblos she lived across the street from Holmes ave elementary, Ya nigga BSPG WOULDNT KNOW 'BOUT that because HE A FONEY...ANY REAL G would know there's cambodians in the pueblos just like its some in LB, Carson, and cerritoes bangin'
naawww im from BSP30z

i got niggas who can VOUCH for me ya dig im not a Internet fluke ya feels?

i dont say im from the projects then b on comps and shit that shit jus dont add iyte bitch??

yg Ru Stone 2 <----HOOD name

u SHOX112??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk
u go to riverside City College?????????????????????????????????????????

u livin in the O.C????????????????

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 9th, 2007, 10:06 am

Mud Loc ORIGINAL DUSTOWN HAWGSTA, 103rd ST BABY LOCCIN TO the FULLEST NIGGA....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 9th, 2007, 2:48 pm

MUD LOC????

WATA NAME??

DIRTY ASS NIGGA

YO ASS FILTH NIGGA

UGLY ASS NIGGA
YA FEELSS

YO ASS GOTS NO BITCHESSSSS

SHOX112

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 14th, 2007, 10:07 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
yeah me in the homie from Dust Town Hoggs had to stomp out some lil cambodian niggas in carson them niggas with the buisness they just have no hands
Homie dont judge all Cambodians on the couple you met. I beat up a couple of black guys before who couldn't get a hand on me but I dont say all blacks cant get a hand on me. Cambodians invented kick boxing and other martial arts, and many Cambodian Gz have the skills.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 14th, 2007, 11:04 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
^^^^LMAO

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 17th, 2007, 10:17 am

NikexCortez wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:
Homie dont judge all Cambodians on the couple you met. I beat up a couple of black guys before who couldn't get a hand on me but I dont say all blacks cant get a hand on me. Cambodians invented kick boxing and other martial arts, and many Cambodian Gz have the skills.
naw i wasnt talking bout cambodians not having hands i wasnt talking bout them lil niggas from Original Genocide

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 17th, 2007, 11:08 am

DAM BUCKYBOOBOO STAY GETTIN PUNKED

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2007, 12:29 am

bspg wrote:DAM BUCKYBOOBOO STAY GETTIN PUNKED
:roll:
U THE ONE GETTIN PUNKED LIL BITCH ...WHAT THE FUCC THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC LIL FOOL STOP RYDIN NUTTS AND STOP SPAMIN TOPICS WITH BS LIL BITCH BOY

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 18th, 2007, 10:15 am

LOL gotdamn u talk that hotshit for a nigga in france
but yea why dont u go eat some snails or sumthin u fuckin bitch

i have to put emphasis on BITCH
wen talkin about u
anyway yo ass a snitch BITCH no matta wat
i mean jus look at this CLOWN

wat are u doin here???

SNITCHIN AND LYIN

wata real COMPTON CITY G

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaah
viewtopic.php?t=3980
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha

snitchin on the internet IMAGINE wat u do in real life lol...jus stay in france and dont worry about shit goin on across the world SNITCH BITCH hahah

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2007, 10:39 pm

LOLOL I WAS MODERATIN THAT SECTION AND PREVENTIN THE SPAMIN WITH BS ...MAN... CENTRAL COMPTON IS THE PLACE :arrow:
UNLESS UR PANTS IS TOO WET LIL BITCH BOY ???

PS:SOMBODY CALLED U OUT BITCH

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 19th, 2007, 2:54 pm

bspg wrote:MUD LOC????

WATA NAME??

DIRTY ASS NIGGA

YO ASS FILTH NIGGA

UGLY ASS NIGGA
YA FEELSS

YO ASS GOTS NO BITCHESSSSS

SHOX112
I would like to remind everyone at this time to donate to the United Negro College Fund, because a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 19th, 2007, 10:06 pm

bspg wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
bspg wrote:AND PEPTO PROJECTS AINT NO MEXICANS CLICKED UP AND NO ASIANS THAT SHIT IS A LIE ALSO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CE7zsf4Us

Khmers up in the Pueblo PJs
DOES THAT SHIT EVEN SEEM REAL??????

???????are there any shots off them acturally in the PEPTOS??????

theere on the bridgE?????
which connects Huntington park to l.a?
they in that park on COMPTON?
in the BLEACHERS? 2 man HOOD?

GET the fu-- OUTTA HERE

i been ova there my whole life and neva heard off that shit?

no BSV niggas neva told me aww blood i catch a ORiental slippin im lay ass down NUTHIN u think peptos gone let some asians b in they hood posted and shit???

i mean i no they busters as u can b from the AVON/PEPTo click up ?
BUT COME ON?
Ask any niggas in the Pueblos especially the OGs and the will tell u the kambodians from the hood is brazy. I doubt any1 who is 52PB fucks with any of the OBZ. I dont think they are connected anymore, or so i heard. but at one point in time they were one hood. 52 Pueblo Bishops, just with a Asian subset kalled the 52 Oriental Boyz. Even though they are not connected anymore or so i heard. They have much respect for one another. Them OBz is official as a muthafucka. As Bloods, as a Set, whatever. I even remember kicking it with 1 of the Pueblos OG, i asked him, i heard they was asians here, how kome i dont see em? he said "They here, them kambodians is brazy."

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 20th, 2007, 11:34 pm

JUST LOOK at this fuckin CLOWN

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:39 am Post subject: Re: The Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTS wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Piru Bull wrote:Wat set is the game from?
none ....end of the topic .

"what set is bgcasper from?"
none... end of the topic.

lol bg casper ?? but me believe me lil boy i got more than 20 violent years under my belt and 10 actively bangin .no need to scream or shout just go in my project and ull c who is who ...i aint got no eazy e tat on my azz neither i ever go go dance or strip like a bitch im a fighter got europeen chineese boxing belt a french muay thai and few kick boxing titles and also talkin about street lol i had 9 conviction for assault with fire weapon on neo nazi groups all that before the age of 16 i was known as ''kid 13'' in the street fighting skinheads on sight if that aint bangin ? what is bangin than ?? than i went on 2 murder trial as suspect ,got shot stab and im still here standing ...lol what set is bg casper ???lol and u what u bang loc ???

LOL??? is there anything else to b said??? ^^^^IDIOT

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 9th, 2007, 12:49 pm

People are so ignorant, sometimes I dont even bother. But just for yall information, us Cambodians bang with our heads. We're not gonna be all out in the open, flamed up and get cought slippin. Thats why you dont see us. But trust, when something crack, heads gonna be crackin.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 12:17 am

bspg wrote:no BSV niggas neva told me aww blood i catch a ORiental slippin im lay ass down NUTHIN u think peptos gone let some asians b in they hood posted and shit???

i mean i no they busters as u can b from the AVON/PEPTo click up ?
BUT COME ON?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 26th, 2007, 6:49 am

LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 11:49 am

bspg wrote:AND PEPTO PROJECTS AINT NO MEXICANS CLICKED UP AND NO ASIANS THAT SHIT IS A LIE ALSO

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 26th, 2007, 1:27 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

Whats with all these myspace flicks of people YOU DONT KNOW you keep posting up?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 26th, 2007, 3:16 pm

THAT SHIT DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE LOWBOTTOMS CAN'T THINK OF WERE that CAN B KUZ IT AINT the PROJECTS

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 26th, 2007, 3:38 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:

Whats with all these myspace flicks of people YOU DONT KNOW you keep posting up?
:!: :!: For real...

As if they got permission to use these pics or as if these be they homies or something..

Dude been doing that for a minute too....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 4:54 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Whats with all these myspace flicks of people YOU DONT KNOW you keep posting up?
What's up with them posting it?

:idea: Don't put your pictures on the internet unless you want "FOX" to own it
http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/mys ... sts-beware

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 5:31 pm

bspg wrote:THAT SHIT DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE LOWBOTTOMS CAN'T THINK OF WERE that CAN B KUZ IT AINT the PROJECTS
That's because you can't tell where they are period - there's no background and the other pic is just sidewalk and grass come on man

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 5:39 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:Whats with all these myspace flicks of people YOU DONT KNOW you keep posting up?
What's up with them posting it?

:idea: Don't put your pictures on the internet unless you want "FOX" to own it
http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/mys ... sts-beware
And this isn't just about "myspace" - the moment you post un-copyrighted un-licensed material on the internet, you have no control over it - so be careful what you do on the internet.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 10:09 pm

bspg wrote:???????are there any shots off them acturally in the PEPTOS??????
f--- it, throwback

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » August 16th, 2007, 8:48 pm

Theres a Pueblo on this site, even he will tell you the Or1entalZ are "cool".

Them flicks are a BURRRRRRRRRRRN. Damn myspace! haha.