Sons of Samoa Long Beach 15ST

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Sons of Samoa Long Beach 15ST

Unread post by mangler » February 5th, 2004, 11:09 pm

SONS OF SAMOA LONG BEACH 15ST
Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SONS OF SAMOA LONG BEACH 15ST

Unread post by worldwide » February 6th, 2004, 6:25 am

some claim sos only and others claim east coast but the one's on 15th mostly claim sos period, it may have changed but that's what i know.
my uncle is real close (when he aint in jail) with JOKER one of their OG's
he in a wheelchair. i dont remember joker or claimin ECC SOS!

PEACE!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 6th, 2004, 7:26 am

THERE IS MANY SOS SET IN LONG BEACH THE 15 ST AND NEXT TO WC 80'S THERES ANOTHERE WERE ARE THEM EXACTLY AND YES I THOUGH THEY WAS ECC ...PEACE

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 6th, 2004, 12:42 pm

yeah you talkin about the one's over by silverado park. joker used talk about his cousins from the west, i couldnt tell you where they kick it at now but i think i remember them being somewhere north of john muir
elementery school i'll have to get back to you on that. as far as ECC S.O.S them dudes be everywhere i couldn't put a finger on they hood.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 26th, 2004, 7:17 pm

Sons Of Samoa are from the East Side of Long Beach. They are East Side Sons Of Samoa. A lot of them have been ciccin' it on the West lately, though.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 27th, 2004, 8:33 am

NorthLongBeachMac562 wrote:Sons Of Samoa are from the East Side of Long Beach. They are East Side Sons Of Samoa. A lot of them have been ciccin' it on the West lately, though.
lately! dude S.O.S been on the west side of longbeach(2 diffrent click's) since before your or my time! it aint nothin knew about it, except the spots they hang and younger generations they put on!

you should read previous post before you, type just anything!

PEACE!!!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 15th, 2004, 11:51 pm

S.O.S IS PART OF THE EAST COAST CRIP SET. THEY CAN BE FOUND ALLOVA LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA I GOTTA COUPLE OF HOMIES FROM S.O.S AND I WAS LOCCED UP WITH 2.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 16th, 2004, 12:33 am

Anybody know LoLo from SOS? I knew him back in the day and wondering if he still around. Lolo is a big Samoan Cat that used to go to Hollywood alot. Who knows him?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 16th, 2004, 3:39 am

The LOLO I know isn't that big but he's from W/S 32nd ST. SOS his real name is Lenny. About 25yrs old got mad respect for him. Know him and his brothers.And NLBM 562 they are EAST COAST SOS not EAST SIDE.And at one time they had EAST COAST ISLANDERS.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 16th, 2004, 6:09 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:The LOLO I know isn't that big but he's from W/S 32nd ST. SOS his real name is Lenny. About 25yrs old got mad respect for him. Know him and his brothers.And NLBM 562 they are EAST COAST SOS not EAST SIDE.And at one time they had EAST COAST ISLANDERS.
This LOLO was about the same age as me, about 33 - 35 today, had a younger brother that looked just like him, but he was smaller. LOLO was a big Jr Seau type of guy, and looked like him a bit. And he was strong. We locked up once in the weight room at Hollywood High School. But him and Ibe come decent friends at that time. Would like to know what up with him.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 16th, 2004, 11:57 am

Ask some of the older generation members of SOS about what they think of the ECC affiliation. Some will not agree with it.

LoLo? His lil brother walked around with a cane and wore his hair in an afro all the time? Walked the Hollywood High/Fairfax High and Western/sunset neighborhoods?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 30th, 2004, 3:49 pm

mangler wrote:SONS OF SAMOA LONG BEACH 15ST
Im curious as to where is this 15 ST SOS click. I kick it on 15St theres some samoans and some of their family use to bang SOS but that was almost 10 years ago. As far as I know the area I'm thinkin about has always been XVSTR*ESL*BV.

LB PINOY

Unread post by LB PINOY » July 30th, 2004, 6:38 pm

the Sons of Samoa i know of that chill on the west kick it sometimes at silverado park right on santa fe and 31st st. some live near 33rd st hood where some of the westside islanders dwell at across from silverado park.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 11th, 2005, 7:04 pm

alonso wrote:Anybody know LoLo from SOS? I knew him back in the day and wondering if he still around. Lolo is a big Samoan Cat that used to go to Hollywood alot. Who knows him?
Sorry drag this back up Alonso, but i think i might know who your talking about, I think i know Lolo's cousin James, big samoan dude but younger

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 21st, 2005, 7:48 pm

Catalyst wrote:
alonso wrote:Anybody know LoLo from SOS? I knew him back in the day and wondering if he still around. Lolo is a big Samoan Cat that used to go to Hollywood alot. Who knows him?
Sorry drag this back up Alonso, but i think i might know who your talking about, I think i know Lolo's cousin James, big samoan dude but younger
I would like to get in touch with Lolo if he is still around. Used to live in Hollywood, went to Hollywood High School in 1986, 87. Ask his cousin.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 26th, 2005, 2:30 am

aight, ill see if i can hit em, even though i have spoken to James in a while

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2005, 7:08 pm

worldwide wrote:some claim sos only and others claim east coast but the one's on 15th mostly claim sos period, it may have changed but that's what i know.
my uncle is real close (when he aint in jail) with JOKER one of their OG's
he in a wheelchair. i dont remember joker or claimin ECC SOS!

PEACE!!!

Which Joker? Big Joker or little Joker?? I did'nt know either one was in a wheelchair? WTF happened? PM me.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2005, 7:14 pm

Just a little note...alot of the OG SOS are dead. RIP...Nightmare and Stomper, you will always be in my heart.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2005, 7:18 pm

alonso wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
I would like to get in touch with Lolo if he is still around. Used to live in Hollywood, went to Hollywood High School in 1986, 87. Ask his cousin.
Once in a while I run into some of the old timers...I will ask if I do.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 27th, 2005, 5:48 am

crstnamre wrote:Just a little note...alot of the OG SOS are dead. RIP...Nightmare and Stomper, you will always be in my heart.
Not all, the truth is a lot of em just move outta the hood. Ive known one that resides in south auckland now with a family, the same with a TCG doode whos settled down.
I also knew 1 SOS OG who i will not name but now stays back in the islands

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 27th, 2005, 6:24 am

Catalyst wrote:
crstnamre wrote:Just a little note...alot of the OG SOS are dead. RIP...Nightmare and Stomper, you will always be in my heart.
Not all, the truth is a lot of em just move outta the hood. Ive known one that resides in south auckland now with a family, the same with a TCG doode whos settled down.
I said alot....not all. And I may know who that person is you will not name also. :wink:

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » November 27th, 2005, 11:49 pm

crstnamre wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
I said alot....not all. And I may know who that person is you will not name also. :wink:
lol which one? alot of peeps from the SA move back to the islands.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 28th, 2005, 2:05 pm

Wellll lets see? There are only 2 OG SOS whose names I would definitely NOT throw out there, one of which I am pretty sure is still running around the LBC or locked up.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 29th, 2005, 3:12 am

MrYayo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Yo Yayo, you from SOS right?

All i can tell you about the "dude i cannot name" is that he gotta a lot of smacks from his ma and grandma for bein naughty lol

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » November 30th, 2005, 2:09 am

Catalyst wrote:
MrYayo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
lol[/

All i can tell you about the "dude i cannot name" is that he gotta a lot of smacks from his ma and grandma for bein naughty
Geah E/S San Jose S.O.S C-STREET

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 30th, 2005, 3:02 am

Catalyst wrote:
MrYayo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
Catalyst wrote:

All i can tell you about the "dude i cannot name" is that he gotta a lot of smacks from his ma and grandma for bein naughty lol
He got a little more than that from an older and wiser OG. Let me put it like this. He would be walking around the streets scaring people, looking all crazed and sh*t....I would just laugh at him and we would both start busting up laughing.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 27th, 2007, 8:14 am

SOS made a gang in the LBC called SUISIDALS 15ST. Their an asian crip gang. Last I heard they ended up beefing with SOS.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 30th, 2007, 11:37 pm

Naw,They aren't beefin.Samoans are hella cool with all Cambo gangs...except TRG,But TRG also has a handful of Samoans...and they had a Tongan in TRG but he moved out to Inglewood...His older sister is a TCG.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 31st, 2007, 8:08 am

^^ I met a EX SUIS and he told that they was beefin. But whatever lol.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Sons of Samoa Long Beach 15ST

Unread post by YearZero » November 3rd, 2008, 3:58 pm

I know San Bern ST hates SOS,but SB ST also hates LB ST.When im back in LB ill ask though.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 21st, 2009, 8:10 pm

From 1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QDWA8vON0

...tight lil footage

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 7th, 2010, 10:53 am

Old thread, I know, but figured since I'm now able to post in this section I'd dispell or clear up a few rumors floating around, particularly surrounding the ECC connection, and the confusion around the 15th st set.

First off, the clique that claimed ECC was the 10th St DAWGS SOS/ECC, Joe Fob(I guess it's cool to throw his name out there cuz he's SIP and everyone knows by now) was the founder of SOS and in the end of his active days was repping 10th St DAWGS SOS/ECC. The facts as to why/how the ECC connection came about are hazy at best, but the story I was always told from my youth was it stemmed from an incident in Wayside and without me actually being there I'm not gonna speak on it beyond that.

Secondly, the 15th Street set, started as just something like "15th Street SOS" then when the Suicidal Tendencies fanwave hit, and gangs subsequently spawned from that, they became 15th SuicidOS, and then Suisidals, and then Suisidal Town/Suicidal Town Crip. This, contrary to popular belief, was not "predominantly asian" at first, but in comparison to the other SOS cliques it was the most diverse by far. In the early days there were mainly Samoan, with a handful of whites, blacks, hispanic and Laotian, with very low Khmer membership at that time due to the large numbers TRG and ABZ had in those days. Over time less and less Samoans and Whites were left on 15th street area, as more and more Khmer's moved in, the ethno-demographic switched and they became what some would call "the asian SOS set."
They do NOT beef with SOS in any way, shape or form, never have and I doubt they ever will, these dudes rode hard with SOS and the Asians in general in the beef with the Longos throughout the 80s and 90s, even transcending and disregarding current beefs with gangs such as TRG and CBC to ride with them on missions against the Longos. Anyone who knows anything about the area and what went down knows that, as small in numbers as they were/are, they had some of the downest riders and killers repping that 15th St Sui Town, down for whatever when it popped off.

They are currently cliqued with Asian Boyz and EFCC in the S.E.A alliance, and have been for quite sometime.

peace