BPS VS BRIMS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 7th, 2007, 10:59 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:In the early 60's they were in Chicago as the Blackstone Rangers under Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston. Now I think T Rodgers came to LA in 1972. So if they claimed Blood that same year then it sounds they were dealing with some things. But weren't they simply called Black Stones in LA in the mid 70's though and then in Chicago change their name to El Rukn tribe of the Moorish Science Temple in America under Jeff Fort and then later reorganize as the Black P Stones? I wonder what the story is behind the Black P Stone name.
youngwun wrote:Black P Stones came in 69, claimed blood in 72 and the Stones in Chicago didn't claim the 5 star/people shit till 75/76.
The name came from a street in Chicago.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 7th, 2007, 11:04 pm

xxx wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:His website says he came to California in 1969 as a teenager. Image
He gots some book out, that says 7yrs old or 9.

In the book, he says he went to an Elementary School on Jefferson Blvd on 7th Avenue.

His views are strange.

He doesnt come off as a G.

Im surprise that he had a following.

I hear he has little to no say so on BPS matters, and not respected to the caliber of an Original Gangsta.

T is an older homie and he gets love. What does he need need to say about the hood at his age and he has been sick for a while. I never read the book but I will look for this quote as you claim. If you f%%^ with him you will see how much say so he does have. The hood is super deep and not one person is regulating a whole lot and thats from the jay's to the bity. Where u from?
In that book, he belittles his little homies for not listening to him, and says some foulish shit about let the police deal with them.

Ill be back, let me get the name of this book

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 7th, 2007, 11:09 pm

jungles wrote:
xxx wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:His website says he came to California in 1969 as a teenager. Image

In the book, he says he went to an Elementary School on Jefferson Blvd on 7th Avenue.

His views are strange.

I hear he has little to no say so on BPS matters, and not respected to the caliber of an Original Gangsta.

T is an older homie and he gets love. What does he need need to say about the hood at his age and he has been sick for a while. I never read the book but I will look for this quote as you claim. If you f%%^ with him you will see how much say so he does have. The hood is super deep and not one person is regulating a whole lot and thats from the jay's to the bity. Where u from?

In that book, he belittles his little homies for not listening to him, and says some foulish shit about let the police deal with them.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 7th, 2007, 11:25 pm

jungles wrote:
jungles wrote:
xxx wrote:

His views are strange.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 7th, 2007, 11:26 pm

jungles wrote:
jungles wrote:
jungles wrote:
xxx wrote:

His views are strange.

T In that book, he belittles his little homies for not listening to him, and says some foulish shit about let the police deal with them.

is an older homie and he gets love. What does he need need to say about the hood at his age and he has been sick for a while. I never read the book but I will look for this quote as you claim. If you f%%^ with him you will see how much say so he does have. The hood is super deep and not one person is regulating a whole lot and thats from the jay's to the bity. Where u from?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 8th, 2007, 10:58 am

bgcasper wrote:my point is ..
irrelevant
if u havent lived it dont juge it
take your own advice weirdo

cuz you shouldnt be judging,schooly, or speaking on anything around here.
...fact is ..that man rodger was flamin and bangin way before most .
the fact is, this dudes speaks strange, his info is inconsistant, and all over the place.

And i cant see a 7yrs old kid coming to Los Angeles from Chicago with the keys to the city and the blueprint to the Black Stone Rangers to start a chapter in L.A.

what were you doing at 7 yrs old?

i dont believe him period.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 8th, 2007, 5:39 pm

xxx wrote:
irrelevant

because you shouldnt be judging,schooly, or speaking on anything around here.

lol...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2007, 12:28 am

[quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"]my point is ..[/quote]

irrelevant

[quote]if u havent lived it dont juge it [/quote]

[quote]...fact is ..that man rodger was flamin and bangin way before most .[/quote]

the fact is, this dudes speaks strange, his info is inconsistant, and all over the place.

And i cant see a 7yrs old kid coming to Los Angeles from Chicago with the keys to the city and the blueprint to the Black Stone Rangers to start a chapter in L.A.

i dont believe him period.[/quote]well he was 7 or 9 anyway he might saw things there??? may be his daddy was with it ?but i also doupt he was the messenger ??i recall when i first came to france i was actin like an hard core gang member but when i was in cali i was nuthin but a kid playin even if all my peers ended bangin hard i can honestly say when i came in france i was acting hard makin xtras actin like i was an active hard core cpt gangsta but now i c it as fear ...and maybe t rodger fell the same when he came from his chi pj to l.a who was far from the l.a descrbed nowaday thru gang movies ..it was back than and chi gang were in their gold ages ..so i can clearly c that 7 year old guetto kid comin in a better place from southside mowtown feelin like inventin a gang of story about a past nobody could ever checc and that could clearly escalate into fantasys about him being the messenger so he could create a familly around his myth and protect him from the established crews and its no shame its natural ..my personal experience as a kid movin from one guetto to the other was that as soon as u enter your new hood u feel like all the kids your age that really grew up together u c them as a threat and wish your homie was here to back u up so u go toward the kids hangin solo the unwanted and unclicced boys and u tell them u a superman and u start your own shit ........

i was movn in projects were i knew nobody had no family and no back up and i was actin hard and was inventin myth about my cpt past nobody could checc so instead of sayin i was a kid i told them i was bangin hard went thru the hall and was tellin all my big cuzz stories pretended to be mine... ''i did the same in a way here lolol'' but in those days i did all this cause i was afraid simple as that when i became more involved into local pj activitys i realised how weak i was but that cpt cover was facinatin the local pj kids and after few fight i was part of that gang the ducky boys and i tried to turn it crips but that french mentality was too deep into people soul there...also it was way before boys n the hood or colors it was the political gang era in france and the dominant gang was the black panters i was younger than most so their culture finaly did dominate the cpt in me and when i became a ducky boy know as the baby blac panters i became it to the fullest ... i couldnt turn the whole pj into the la ways but we did bang like real gangster believe me and we went our way generation after generationclaimin the south our way ....so i can understand him cause as a kid i was using compton as the boogie land sayin all type of BS to make myself look hard all that comedy stoped after my first incarceration and the war that was on wuth the nazi in the mid 80's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2007, 4:56 am

by the way how's george the jungle ???? :wink: coulnt get my password in yo shit big cuzz 6 min 10 second and u out lol

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 9th, 2007, 7:20 pm

bgcasper wrote:
xxx wrote:
irrelevant

...fact is ..that man rodger was flamin and bangin way before most .

i dont believe him period.
well he was 7 or 9 anyway he might saw things there??? may be his daddy was with it ?but i also doupt he was the messenger ??i recall when i first came to france i was actin like an hard core gang member but when i was in cali i was nuthin but a kid playin even if all my peers ended bangin hard i can honestly say when i came in france i was acting hard makin xtras actin like i was an active hard core cpt gangsta but now i c it as fear ...and maybe t rodger fell the same when he came from his chi pj to l.a who was far from the l.a descrbed nowaday thru gang movies ..it was back than and chi gang were in their gold ages ..so i can clearly c that 7 year old guetto kid comin in a better place from southside mowtown feelin like inventin a gang of story about a past nobody could ever checc and that could clearly escalate into fantasys about him being the messenger so he could create a familly around his myth and protect him from the established crews and its no shame its natural ..my personal experience as a kid movin from one guetto to the other was that as soon as u enter your new hood u feel like all the kids your age that really grew up together u c them as a threat and wish your homie was here to back u up so u go toward the kids hangin solo the unwanted and unclicced boys and u tell them u a superman and u start your own shit ........

i was movn in projects were i knew nobody had no family and no back up and i was actin hard and was inventin myth about my cpt past nobody could checc so instead of sayin i was a kid i told them i was bangin hard went thru the hall and was tellin all my big cuzz stories pretended to be mine... ''i did the same in a way here lolol'' but in those days i did all this cause i was afraid simple as that when i became more involved into local pj activitys i realised how weak i was but that cpt cover was facinatin the local pj kids and after few fight i was part of that gang the ducky boys and i tried to turn it crips but that french mentality was too deep into people soul there...also it was way before boys n the hood or colors it was the political gang era in france and the dominant gang was the black panters i was younger than most so their culture finaly did dominate the cpt in me and when i became a ducky boy know as the baby blac panters i became it to the fullest ... i couldnt turn the whole pj into the la ways but we did bang like real gangster believe me and we went our way generation after generationclaimin the south our way ....so i can understand him cause as a kid i was using compton as the boogie land sayin all type of BS to make myself look hard all that comedy stoped after my first incarceration and the war that was on wuth the nazi in the mid 80's
i dont believe a word you say either.............

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Neither do I, and he might be telling the truth, but at this point... too late to swallow anything that nigga spits.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2007, 8:00 pm

youngwun wrote:Neither do I, and he might be telling the truth, but at this point... too late to swallow anything that nigga spits.
anyway that wasnt the point ...my point was that i also hardly believe a 7 year old boy was officially sent to cali to start a bps chapter that sound like a made up story to me ...but neverless i do thing a guy like t.roger should be repected by his homies as an elder and a guy with more than 30 year in the lifestyle ...he may actually call no shot in the jungle but he was among the first in la to unite with others and create bloods ...its not really about what u believe or what u dont its a fact ...the guy is a oog maybe not respected holdin no real street cred but he was there flamin' way before george and all of them lol u no whatim sayin mr k mac still in vegas ?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 9th, 2007, 10:18 pm

youngwun wrote:There is a blood gang in Chicago. They called Insane Bloods or some shit. They on the 5 and I think they a mixed gang but if yall was really on some anti-Kali shit yall would shut them down.
yeah they roll the 5 which means they pick up some other shit and are not origal they peoples and they are not a force or truly recognized

chi town is the only city in america that got no bloods or crips

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2007, 10:32 pm

Chicago got some fakes, nobody real tho. My damu and piru homies out that way do get love from some Stones tho, but they just doing they hustle thang right now.

And I feel you on all that Casper.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 10th, 2007, 12:39 am

Only gang in chi town that is blood is the OLBz

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 26th, 2007, 5:37 am

youngwun wrote:
bspg wrote:Yea that's true

Obz aint a factor in NUTHIN
And this is from a nigga who lives what... 15 blocks from the PJ's? Niggas just need to accept it... when it comes to bloodin, I can hit up a nigga and go:

"Heard of the Bloodstone Villians?"
"Yup."

"Heard of Cabbage Patch Piru?"
"Yup."

"Heard of Weirdos? Circle City Piru? Waterfront Piru?"
"Yup, Yup, Yup."

"Heard of OBz?"
"Who?"

I never said these niggas didnt go hard. They killers, but the gang they claiming aint called the Killers, its called Bloods, which they arent.
T.Rodgers consider them as Bloods.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 26th, 2007, 9:05 am

I dont care what T.Rodgers considers them.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » June 26th, 2007, 3:12 pm

THIS AINT GOT NOTHIN 2 DO with the SUBJEKT,,,, BUT I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW,,, WHAT YEAR DID THAT BLOOD AND crip DOKUMENTARY KOME OUT,, WAS THAT IN the 90'S OR SOMETHING.... U KNOW the ONE WITH LUNCKHMEAT AND HAWK AND ALL OF THEM,,, WAT YEAR WAS THAT

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » June 26th, 2007, 3:20 pm

hey jungles i'm not a black p stone but correct me if i'm wrong the 5 means the 5 pricipals of life which means : love, peace, truth ,freedom, and justice, t rodgers has said that before and means that the la stones extend the 5 fingers high

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 28th, 2007, 10:40 am

looney wrote:hey jungles i'm not a black p stone but correct me if i'm wrong the 5 means the 5 pricipals of life which means : love, peace, truth ,freedom, and justice, t rodgers has said that before and means that the la stones extend the 5 fingers high
I know some niggaz who still bang the nation.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 28th, 2007, 12:43 pm

^ Last year I saw BPSN1 hit up

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 28th, 2007, 11:10 pm

youngwun wrote:I dont care what T.Rodgers considers them.
Oh geez,my bad cool guy.Ya making it seem like all Black C's/B's think Asian C's/B's are fake.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 29th, 2007, 6:26 pm

looney wrote:hey jungles i'm not a black p stone but correct me if i'm wrong the 5 means the 5 pricipals of life which means : love, peace, truth ,freedom, and justice, t rodgers has said that before and means that the la stones extend the 5 fingers high
Thats true looney thats why we say five times.

It's hard to actually say if T had an open letter or not becuase most have never seen the letter or know what it means. It would take someone like the main twenty ones or Jeff forte to call him a fake. Never the less he did start the name in L.A. and no one in this forum is qualified to call him a fake. If you check history Jeff Forte startd the rangers at about 15 years old. You have to remember times were different back then. Call Jeff Forte or one of the main twenty ones.

Sherm Alley 5x BPSN

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 25th, 2008, 7:04 pm

lol...i remember at a family reunion two of my cousin's that are brims in l.a. tried to get at my cousin who is a stone from chicago...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: BPS VS BRIMS

Unread post by youngspade » February 21st, 2009, 4:34 pm

BPS's are kinda loosing there minds trusting certain people but the truce may work into there advantage. Not saying nothing because if you dont know what im talking about then your either....

A. Not from BPS
B. You dont live in the Jungles
C. Your just not around no real niggaz from around that way, So if your in this topic even speaking on BPS then you should KNOW, if not THEN...Shhh.

AND ITS COMPLETELY OFFTOPIC BUT IT DOESNT CONSIST OF THE BPS's.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Re:

Unread post by doobeez » April 4th, 2009, 5:10 pm

NikexCortez wrote:So how did BPS down here claim bloods when they were originally People Nation claimin the 5 star? How come the BPS in LA dont claim their original shit?

Thats my ? too. I didn't think any LA BLOO/CRIP gang claimed any of that 5/6 point shit?? if I'm wrong, so be it. But I'd like some type of clarification.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by youngspade » April 5th, 2009, 6:22 am

doobeez wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:So how did BPS down here claim bloods when they were originally People Nation claimin the 5 star? How come the BPS in LA dont claim their original shit?

Thats my ? too. I didn't think any LA BLOO/CRIP gang claimed any of that 5/6 point shit?? if I'm wrong, so be it. But I'd like some type of clarification.
They dont claim it but they do try to input it into why there banging....the BPS nation period, but the blood shit is MORE forreal here aswell.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 24th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Back in 1996 the 62 Brims have a beef with the Black Stones in the Jungles. Wicked Wink was murdered in the brief conflict and I remember taking photos of some graffiti where they were crossing each other out.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 25th, 2010, 10:55 am

alexalonso wrote:Back in 1996 the 62 Brims have a beef with the Black Stones in the Jungles. Wicked Wink was murdered in the brief conflict and I remember taking photos of some graffiti where they were crossing each other out.
bps are sett trippers...they just got into it with the ifg and swans

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 28th, 2011, 4:23 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="alexalonso"]Back in 1996 the 62 Brims have a beef with the Black Stones in the Jungles. Wicked Wink was murdered in the brief conflict and I remember taking photos of some graffiti where they were crossing each other out.[/quote]

bps are sett trippers...they just got into it with the ifg and swans[/quote]

R the set trippers the YGs or the younger generation of BPS Jungles?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 28th, 2011, 1:23 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Back in 1996 the 62 Brims have a beef with the Black Stones in the Jungles. Wicked Wink was murdered in the brief conflict and I remember taking photos of some graffiti where they were crossing each other out.
forgive me if this is a stupid question, but it seems that the vibe at the minute is the 'bps f*** the rest', with more emphasis on the stone thing, is this a consequence of the internet era where more of the la stones are aware of and in contact with the other nation stones in chicago etc, whereas 10+ years ago they were very much bloods, the connection with the stones was something that only the oogs were pushing
is this a stupid move, brothers connecting more half a continent away than with nearby neighborhoods that are historically well disposed towards them, maybe they feel about the jungles that its such a strong base nothing is gonna move them outta there in the same way a lot project gangs seem to about their particular project (before anyone jumps down my throat i know the jungles isnt a project)

is that a fair call or way off base?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 17th, 2011, 9:05 pm

cliffard wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
forgive me if this is a stupid question, but it seems that the vibe at the minute is the 'bps f*** the rest', with more emphasis on the stone thing, is this a consequence of the internet era where more of the la stones are aware of and in contact with the other nation stones in chicago etc, whereas 10+ years ago they were very much bloods, the connection with the stones was something that only the oogs were pushing
is this a stupid move, brothers connecting more half a continent away than with nearby neighborhoods that are historically well disposed towards them, maybe they feel about the jungles that its such a strong base nothing is gonna move them outta there in the same way a lot project gangs seem to about their particular project (before anyone jumps down my throat i know the jungles isnt a project)

is that a fair call or way off base?
That "BPS fuck the rest" slogan originated in Chicago. Plus calling yourself BPSN with the "N" at the end is something they've picked up too from those guys in Chicago too since BPS is a nation there. I think you're right and saying it's internet influenced because 8 or 9 years ago alot of those guys in Chicago didnt even know BPS existed in Los Angeles. I have family in Chi-town, half of them never ever heard about BPS Bloods until "Training Day". BPS Blood was not even on the map to those guys until that movie came out because BPSN is so big in Chicago and spread out to so many states that those Stone guys out in Chicago dont know about the existance of every single BPS hood in America. Half these guys claiming Stone outside of Chicago, probably not even knwon by Stones in Chicago. But after Training Day, I guess the lines of communication opened. Because without that movie, half those guys in Chitown wouldnt know there were Stones in LA.
I guess it is because of the net,