Game and Cedar Block

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 5:36 pm

mr. chill wrote:cube lived in 1e11 nhc hood, my uncle is friends with his dad, his dad still lives there
LOL!! Good for u,,help yourself to a Junior 'G' man badge!!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 20th, 2007, 7:19 pm

stamps wrote:
mr. chill wrote:cube lived in 1e11 nhc hood, my uncle is friends with his dad, his dad still lives there
did u already get that badge after u sent alonso all those pics to him of gang hit ups, u must have felt super g after that and going home to look at them on ur computer

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 7:36 pm

mr. chill wrote:
stamps wrote:
did u already get that badge after u sent alonso all those pics to him of gang hit ups, u must have felt super g after that and going home to look at them on ur computer
LOL..good one

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 7:37 pm

Yea, he gave me a streetgangs.com decoder ring..LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 21st, 2007, 9:57 pm

stamps wrote:
perongregory wrote:
stamps wrote:Game is more CBP than Cube is a so called "Sixty". Cube has better story telling style though.
Cube isn't a so called sixty.
I know he's not, but the media and other info on him says he is
no.... he just used to hang out with some (he name drops some 60s though)

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 23rd, 2007, 5:06 pm

stamps wrote:
Coup wrote:LOL.....where did that come from Boyz in the Hood
That's what they have him (Cube) labled as..I don't know why
Who is they....? What media.....? I have never read anywhere in which Cube said he was a 60....

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 25th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Coup wrote:
stamps wrote:
Coup wrote:LOL.....where did that come from Boyz in the Hood
That's what they have him (Cube) labled as..I don't know why
Who is they....? What media.....? I have never read anywhere in which Cube said he was a 60....
every list of rappers with gang connections list Cube as a 60.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Game and Cedar Block

Unread post by Hamburger » June 11th, 2010, 3:05 pm

WHY DOES EVERYBODY FROM COMPTON HATE THE GAME. I THINK HES A GOOD RAPPER AND I RESPECT HIM FOR TRYIN TO BRING THE WEST COAST BACK. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PPL ALWAYS SAY HES A FAKE BLOOD AND A FAKE GANGSTER THAT THE MEDIA JUST MADE HIM UP. CAN ANYBODY ON HERE PUT ME UP ON GAME ABOUT THE RAPPER "GAME"?? IM SERIOUS I WANNA KNOW WHATS UP WHITT THIS CAT. I REMEMBER BEING LOCKED UP IN JUVENILE HALL AND I HAD LOTS OF CELLYS THAT WERE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE CPT AREA AND THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM BUT I DIDNT REALLY BELIEVE IT CUZ I GUESS THEY DIDNT GET ALONG WHITT CEDAR BLOCK. IN MY BOOK I THINK HIS MUSIC IS REAL GOOD HES ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 11th, 2010, 5:44 pm

I know people from around his hood..they say his brother is real but not the game..they said he got in ..but just like snoop ..just raps about like he always been from the hood and did all this dirt..but naw homie ..he got in the hood than got in the rap game real quick..just like snoop..shit I met fools from 20's that hate snoops ass...just like the game...if you are going going to rap about doing dirt and being a gangbanger ..well shit than you should at least do some dirt and be in hood instead of just visiting your hood here and there, and saying your an OG even tho you only bang your gang just of a year...snoop and game are faker than fuck, and fools from there own hood i met vouched for that shit..straight the fuck up!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 11th, 2010, 5:47 pm

True about game, but snoop, I've heard different things. Talking to some older G's from 20's who said snoop was from the hood and was down but more of a dealer his name was Snoop Rocc. Now younger fools be hatin though.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 12th, 2010, 2:42 am

snoop moved out of his hood at 18...he ant no OG..and the fools I met were in there 30's..I dont know about the youngsters...met one or two youngsters before tho..but didnt chop it up tho

MadDogMSB
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by MadDogMSB » June 20th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Hamburger wrote:WHY DOES EVERYBODY FROM COMPTON HATE THE GAME. I THINK HES A GOOD RAPPER AND I RESPECT HIM FOR TRYIN TO BRING THE WEST COAST BACK. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PPL ALWAYS SAY HES A FAKE BLOOD AND A FAKE GANGSTER THAT THE MEDIA JUST MADE HIM UP. CAN ANYBODY ON HERE PUT ME UP ON GAME ABOUT THE RAPPER "GAME"?? IM SERIOUS I WANNA KNOW WHATS UP WHITT THIS CAT. I REMEMBER BEING LOCKED UP IN JUVENILE HALL AND I HAD LOTS OF CELLYS THAT WERE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE CPT AREA AND THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM BUT I DIDNT REALLY BELIEVE IT because I GUESS THEY DIDNT GET ALONG WHITT CEDAR BLOCK. IN MY BOOK I THINK HIS MUSIC IS REAL GOOD HES ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
GAME WAS A BASKETBALL PLAYER THREW OUT HIGH SCHOOL AND WAS GOIN 2 COLLEGE BUT LOST HIS SCHOLARSHIP AND ENDED UP ASSOCATED WITH CEDAR BLOCK FOR 1 YEAR DEALING DRUGS WITH BIG FASE. THEN HE GOT SHOT AND SOLD OUT TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND GOT A PASS BY BIG FASE AND CEDAR BLOCK PIRU TO SAY HE WAS FROM IT FOR THE MUSIC. BUT GAME LOST HIS PASS WHEN HE TURNED HIS BACK ON HIS BROTHER. GAME NEVER PUT IN WORK FOR CEDAR BLOCK, BUT HE DID MAKE MONEY WITH HIS OLDER BROTHER BIG FASE WHO IS FROM CEDAR BLOCK FOR A BIT.