Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 1:16 pm

JUST LEAVE THAT GAY A$$ MF TWURL IN PINK TAFFY
WITH THAT GAY STUFF

Anonymous20

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Pasa wrote:????? I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN BUT AINT NOBODY SPORTIN NO PINK NO KINDA WANNA BE RAC. STILL I AINT ABOUT TO ARGUE with NO GUEST THO SO ITS ALL GOOD...
Had to be a joke. Dude couldn't be from 77 FG saying he wears pink. It had to be an imposter........a enemy to the I'Wood F- making the Fams look like gaylords.

bronze

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by bronze » March 24th, 2004, 10:56 pm

kevmac wrote:
Pasa wrote:????? I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN BUT AINT NOBODY SPORTIN NO PINK NO KINDA WANNA BE RAC. STILL I AINT ABOUT TO ARGUE with NO GUEST THO SO ITS ALL GOOD...
Had to be a joke. Dude couldn't be from 77 FG saying he wears pink. It had to be an imposter........a enemy to the I'Wood F- making the Fams look like gaylords.
man ya'll ain't knowin we hard on the pink now...ya'll must not be from inglewood or ya'll would've knew that. i f 7 7 be sportin the pink tough. i aint sayin the ogs be wearin it but the youngins do. i kant believe ya'll wasn't knowin ya'll still in the dark ages. i hope no essays aint sayin nuthin kuz ya'll been on famlys ruff and tuff. famlys sport the pink kuz they the only ones who kuld do that and still look gansta.
p.s proof: mac 10 was in a video with pig tails and pink on (rosed up).
if ya'll aint knowin then keep quiet

Guest

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Guest » March 24th, 2004, 11:03 pm

bronze wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Pasa wrote:????? I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN BUT AINT NOBODY SPORTIN NO PINK NO KINDA WANNA BE RAC. STILL I AINT ABOUT TO ARGUE with NO GUEST THO SO ITS ALL GOOD...
Had to be a joke. Dude couldn't be from 77 FG saying he wears pink. It had to be an imposter........a enemy to the I'Wood F- making the Fams look like gaylords.
man ya'll ain't knowin we hard on the pink now...ya'll must not be from inglewood or ya'll would've knew that. i f 7 7 be sportin the pink tough. i aint sayin the ogs be wearin it but the youngins do. i kant believe ya'll wasn't knowin ya'll still in the dark ages. i hope no essays aint sayin nuthin kuz ya'll been on famlys ruff and tuff. famlys sport the pink kuz they the only ones who kuld do that and still look gansta.
p.s proof: mac 10 was in a video with pig tails and pink on (rosed up).
if ya'll aint knowin then keep quiet
I DID SEE SOME GANGSTERS WHERE I LIVE WEAR PINK AND I HEARD THE SLANG "ROSED UP" MEANING DRESSED IN ALL PINK BEFORE. I DONT BANG BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY I'VE WITNESSED THIS BEFORE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME COMING TO THIS WEB SITE AND IT SHOCKED ME THAT PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS PINK FAD. I LIVE IN THE JUNGLES, CRENSHAW SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND I CAN SAY THAT SOME BLOOD GANGS ARE WEARING PINK. I TEACH AT MORNINGSIDE HIGH SCHOOL IN INGLEWOOD AND I HAVE HEARD THE TERM "ROSED UP" THERE. BY THE WAY INGLEWOOD FAMILY... I HEARD THEY WERE A DANGEROUS GANG...IS THIS TRUE? ALSO, I HEARD THEY DO NOT LIKE HISPANICS, IS THAT TRUE?

Anonymous20

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 11:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:
I DID SEE SOME GANGSTERS WHERE I LIVE WEAR PINK AND I HEARD THE SLANG "ROSED UP" MEANING DRESSED IN ALL PINK BEFORE. I DONT BANG BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY I'VE WITNESSED THIS BEFORE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME COMING TO THIS WEB SITE AND IT SHOCKED ME THAT PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS PINK FAD. I LIVE IN THE JUNGLES, CRENSHAW SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND I CAN SAY THAT SOME BLOOD GANGS ARE WEARING PINK. I TEACH AT MORNINGSIDE HIGH SCHOOL IN INGLEWOOD AND I HAVE HEARD THE TERM "ROSED UP" THERE. BY THE WAY INGLEWOOD FAMILY... I HEARD THEY WERE A DANGEROUS GANG...IS THIS TRUE? ALSO, I HEARD THEY DO NOT LIKE HISPANICS, IS THAT TRUE?
You teach at Morninside and live in the Jungle- ask your neighbors or students? Also.........tell them they finally earned the name "FAGGOTS".

Big ups to the RAC- I thought it was a hoax.....I agree with you FAMOUS ONES- "THAT'S GAY!"

TONY (u know)

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by TONY (u know) » March 25th, 2004, 4:40 pm

kevmac wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I DID SEE SOME GANGSTERS WHERE I LIVE WEAR PINK AND I HEARD THE SLANG "ROSED UP" MEANING DRESSED IN ALL PINK BEFORE. I DONT BANG BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY I'VE WITNESSED THIS BEFORE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME COMING TO THIS WEB SITE AND IT SHOCKED ME THAT PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS PINK FAD. I LIVE IN THE JUNGLES, CRENSHAW SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND I CAN SAY THAT SOME BLOOD GANGS ARE WEARING PINK. I TEACH AT MORNINGSIDE HIGH SCHOOL IN INGLEWOOD AND I HAVE HEARD THE TERM "ROSED UP" THERE. BY THE WAY INGLEWOOD FAMILY... I HEARD THEY WERE A DANGEROUS GANG...IS THIS TRUE? ALSO, I HEARD THEY DO NOT LIKE HISPANICS, IS THAT TRUE?
You teach at Morninside and live in the Jungle- ask your neighbors or students? Also.........tell them they finally earned the name "FAGGOTS".

Big ups to the RAC- I thought it was a hoax.....I agree with you FAMOUS ONES- "THAT'S GAY!"
HAHAHAHAHA...the HOMIE TOLD ME TO KUM SEE THIS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.YALL ON HERE DON'T BANG...YALL ON the INTERNET NOT KNOWIN WHAT YALL SPREADIN. IM FROM KALI AND I AINT GON FRONT MY HOOD UP HERE BUT the POSAS TALKIN BOUT the PINK THAT TRU. EVERYBODY ALREADY UP ON IT...PEOPLE WAS KNOWIN BOUT the PINK ALREADY. THESE LATE NI66AS NOT KNOWIN BOUT the PINK IS STUPID.BLOODS START WEARIN PINK WHEN KR... STARTED the BABY BLU...MAN YALLS STUPID. KUM TO SOUTHERN KALI U SEE the BLOODS UP IN RED OR PINK. IN FAK NEW YORK STOLE THAT SH*T FROM US. TEACHER TALKIN BOUT LIVIN IN the JUNGLES...BPS HOOD? IF SO THEN U KONFUSED BPS DONT DO the PINK YET. MORNINSIDE MAYB. F G KOOL with 18 STREET SO I DONT KNOW BOUT NOT LIKIN HISPANIKS AND SH*T.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH YALL LATE THAN A MUTHA F....
K rabs
R espek
A ll
B loods

KANT STOP WONT STOP

TONY

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by TONY » March 25th, 2004, 4:48 pm

TONY (u know) wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I DID SEE SOME GANGSTERS WHERE I LIVE WEAR PINK AND I HEARD THE SLANG "ROSED UP" MEANING DRESSED IN ALL PINK BEFORE. I DONT BANG BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY I'VE WITNESSED THIS BEFORE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME COMING TO THIS WEB SITE AND IT SHOCKED ME THAT PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS PINK FAD. I LIVE IN THE JUNGLES, CRENSHAW SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND I CAN SAY THAT SOME BLOOD GANGS ARE WEARING PINK. I TEACH AT MORNINGSIDE HIGH SCHOOL IN INGLEWOOD AND I HAVE HEARD THE TERM "ROSED UP" THERE. BY THE WAY INGLEWOOD FAMILY... I HEARD THEY WERE A DANGEROUS GANG...IS THIS TRUE? ALSO, I HEARD THEY DO NOT LIKE HISPANICS, IS THAT TRUE?
You teach at Morninside and live in the Jungle- ask your neighbors or students? Also.........tell them they finally earned the name "FAGGOTS".

Big ups to the RAC- I thought it was a hoax.....I agree with you FAMOUS ONES- "THAT'S GAY!"
HAHAHAHAHA...the HOMIE TOLD ME TO KUM SEE THIS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.YALL ON HERE DON'T BANG...YALL ON the INTERNET NOT KNOWIN WHAT YALL SPREADIN. IM FROM KALI AND I AINT GON FRONT MY HOOD UP HERE BUT the POSAS TALKIN BOUT the PINK THAT TRU. EVERYBODY ALREADY UP ON IT...PEOPLE WAS KNOWIN BOUT the PINK ALREADY. THESE LATE NI66AS NOT KNOWIN BOUT the PINK IS STUPID.BLOODS START WEARIN PINK WHEN KR... STARTED the BABY BLU...MAN YALLS STUPID. KUM TO SOUTHERN KALI U SEE the BLOODS UP IN RED OR PINK. IN FAK NEW YORK STOLE THAT SH*T FROM US. TEACHER TALKIN BOUT LIVIN IN the JUNGLES...BPS HOOD? IF SO THEN U KONFUSED BPS DONT DO the PINK YET. MORNINSIDE MAYB. F G KOOL with 18 STREET SO I DONT KNOW BOUT NOT LIKIN HISPANIKS AND SH*T.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH YALL LATE THAN A MUTHA F....
K rabs
R espek
A ll
B loods

KANT STOP WONT STOP
OH YEAH I FORGOT... YALL PEEPS WHO SAID PINK WAS GAY I WISH YALL KUM TO MY HOOD SAYIN THAT. AND WHEN YALL SEE ME KUMIN DOWN the STREET ROSED UP SAY SUM SH*T TO ME ILL HOLLA BAK BELIEVE THAT

FA SHAGANOF!!!!!!!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Pasa » March 25th, 2004, 5:16 pm

LOL EVEN MORE GAY THAN A NIGGA WEARIN PINK IS A NIGGA THAT COME ON HERE AS A "GUEST" TO SAY SOME PUNK SH*T. LOL STAY REPPIN THAT GAYSIDE GAYSTA. SPORT THAT PINK FLAG AND STAY PROUD MY NIGGA... :lol:

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 6:37 pm

A PASA CUZZ,

THIS NICCAS IS STUPID
HE DONT WANT EXPOSE HIS HOOD
IF HE'S WEARIN PINK I GUESS THAT SAYS IT ALL
HE'S FROM IFG
AND WHAT THE HELL IS ROSE'D UP
I THOUGHT ROSES R RED NOT PINK
GAY STUFF CUZZ

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Ace2 » March 25th, 2004, 8:09 pm

I know this is a joke Blood i'm not going to let this busta ass ni%%as talk about the homies like that so to Guest and Blood Vane take that sh@T back to New York blood no real gangster wear pink that is some gay sh%t right there Blood and aint nobody from the wood saying rose up what type of sh%t is that blood that is gay as hell so dont try to come on here and act like the family's wear pink because that is not happening so that must be you gay ass New YORK Nig%%s trying to gain fame off the name because aint nobody at MORNINGSIDE nor the WOOD using ROSE UP That is one of the gayest term ever Blood and i know no damu or Ru from Inglewood say that BullSh@t so you can try and be funny all but it is not going down like that Blood leave the pink to the fake ass thugs Cameron and his gay ass crew that sh@t is not going down in the wood.

Anonymous20

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 25th, 2004, 10:58 pm

Ace2 wrote:I know this is a joke Blood i'm not going to let this busta ass ni%%as talk about the homies like that so to Guest and Blood Vane take that sh@T back to New York blood no real gangster wear pink that is some gay sh%t right there Blood and aint nobody from the wood saying rose up what type of sh%t is that blood that is gay as hell so dont try to come on here and act like the family's wear pink because that is not happening so that must be you gay ass New YORK Nig%%s trying to gain fame off the name because aint nobody at MORNINGSIDE nor the WOOD using ROSE UP That is one of the gayest term ever Blood and i know no damu or Ru from Inglewood say that BullSh@t so you can try and be funny all but it is not going down like that Blood leave the pink to the fake ass thugs Cameron and his gay ass crew that sh@t is not going down in the wood.
Yeah.......I heard Cameron started that shyt and some click of bloods he run with. Also I read in this forum about Mac -10 pushing it. I don't know who what when or where Cameron is and I don't listen to Mark Azz Mac 10- he don't even put a K after his C- lol. But I hope the INGLEW6OD ni77a's ain't wearing pink- like I said- I thought it was a joke or imposter writing that gay shyt!

User avatar
sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 12:25 pm
Location: West Side L.A.

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 25th, 2004, 11:04 pm

bl00d vane wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:LOLOL THEY SPORT ANY COLORS CAUSE LET ME TELL EVERYBODY A SCOOP : THAT SHYT IS OVER ......
THERE IS NO REAL BLOODS AND REAL CRIPS NOW THEY ALL HUTLSING KIDNAPPING AND CHEATING EACH OTHAZ ITS OVER ,END OF THE GANGS ..... IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IN 89 PERIOD ...
SO THEY CAN SPORT RED IF THEY CRIPS CAUSE THERE IS NO CRIPS NO MORE ITS JUST A THING OF THE PAST .....
man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7
I personally know some 77's IFG's that admit their favorite color is blue, and wear blue and drive blue cars so save the extra's homie. And keep sporting them girl colours. Pink.

User avatar
kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 10:42 pm
Location: New RoChelle Ny "the roC"
Contact:

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by kg » March 25th, 2004, 11:28 pm

yea deez bloodz in ny be roCCin pink also alot "dipset /camron" phase we call it...i aint know niCaz back in CAli wa$ roCCin like that now.....smh :roll: :roll: :roll:

TONY

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by TONY » March 25th, 2004, 11:32 pm

sixtimesten wrote:
bl00d vane wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:LOLOL THEY SPORT ANY COLORS CAUSE LET ME TELL EVERYBODY A SCOOP : THAT SHYT IS OVER ......
THERE IS NO REAL BLOODS AND REAL CRIPS NOW THEY ALL HUTLSING KIDNAPPING AND CHEATING EACH OTHAZ ITS OVER ,END OF THE GANGS ..... IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IN 89 PERIOD ...
SO THEY CAN SPORT RED IF THEY CRIPS CAUSE THERE IS NO CRIPS NO MORE ITS JUST A THING OF THE PAST .....
man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7
I personally know some 77's IFG's that admit their favorite color is blue, and wear blue and drive blue cars so save the extra's homie. And keep sporting them girl colours. Pink.
what ni6 u know talkin bout blu from 7 7. all ya'll who aint knowin keep quiet on me. who said pink was a girl kolor, please let me know where it say that at, is that a law??????? i aint reppin my hood like yall posas thats how gansta i am. yall up here klamin on the internt kuz yall know yall get shot up doin that in the hood. if yall was realy ganstas yall woulda knew how it was with the pink...this sh*t is old and yall just now hypin ova this sh*t. kum to south central or inglewood then u would see it fa yo self.
K rabs
R espek
A ll
B loods

kant stop wont stop ya know
Fa Shaganof

Guest

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2004, 11:45 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:A PASA CUZZ,

THIS NICCAS IS STUPID
HE DONT WANT EXPOSE HIS HOOD
IF HE'S WEARIN PINK I GUESS THAT SAYS IT ALL
HE'S FROM IFG
AND WHAT THE HELL IS ROSE'D UP
I THOUGHT ROSES R RED NOT PINK
GAY STUFF CUZZ
Roses kome in dif kolors...i thought u knew!!!
ya'll some fakaz up herre but its all good kuz ya'll know i won't see u in person. kr@bs always sh@*in hata krap on me...ay tony that KRAB thing is bangin i like how you post that up.

TONY

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by TONY » March 25th, 2004, 11:53 pm

TONY wrote:
sixtimesten wrote:
bl00d vane wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:LOLOL THEY SPORT ANY COLORS CAUSE LET ME TELL EVERYBODY A SCOOP : THAT SHYT IS OVER ......
THERE IS NO REAL BLOODS AND REAL CRIPS NOW THEY ALL HUTLSING KIDNAPPING AND CHEATING EACH OTHAZ ITS OVER ,END OF THE GANGS ..... IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IN 89 PERIOD ...
SO THEY CAN SPORT RED IF THEY CRIPS CAUSE THERE IS NO CRIPS NO MORE ITS JUST A THING OF THE PAST .....
man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7
I personally know some 77's IFG's that admit their favorite color is blue, and wear blue and drive blue cars so save the extra's homie. And keep sporting them girl colours. Pink.
what ni6 u know talkin bout blu from 7 7. all ya'll who aint knowin keep quiet on me. who said pink was a girl kolor, please let me know where it say that at, is that a law??????? i aint reppin my hood like yall posas thats how gansta i am. yall up here klamin on the internt kuz yall know yall get shot up doin that in the hood. if yall was realy ganstas yall woulda knew how it was with the pink...this sh*t is old and yall just now hypin ova this sh*t. kum to south central or inglewood then u would see it fa yo self.
K rabs
R espek
A ll
B loods

kant stop wont stop ya know
Fa Shaganof
yall real ganstas huh? but yall spend all yall time on the internet like some nerdy @$$ tricks instead of pushin or hustlin .man peeps like yall get me hahahahahah. (to the real ganstas), yall must of got put on the hood just to have a hood to klaim and the rest of yall know damn well yall dont bang. internet ganstas dont phase me...ya knowwwwwww

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Pasa » March 26th, 2004, 8:32 am

Ace2 wrote:I know this is a joke Blood i'm not going to let this busta ass ni%%as talk about the homies like that so to Guest and Blood Vane take that sh@T back to New York blood no real gangster wear pink that is some gay sh%t right there Blood and aint nobody from the wood saying rose up what type of sh%t is that blood that is gay as hell so dont try to come on here and act like the family's wear pink because that is not happening so that must be you gay ass New YORK Nig%%s trying to gain fame off the name because aint nobody at MORNINGSIDE nor the WOOD using ROSE UP That is one of the gayest term ever Blood and i know no damu or Ru from Inglewood say that BullSh@t so you can try and be funny all but it is not going down like that Blood leave the pink to the fake ass thugs Cameron and his gay ass crew that sh@t is not going down in the wood.
LOL REAL TALK. MAN THESE FOOLS ARE GAY COMIN IN HERE AS GUESTS TO STIR SOMETHIN UP REAL QUICK. PUNKS...

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 525
Joined: November 20th, 2003, 4:19 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town
Location: Texas

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 26th, 2004, 10:48 am

Ace2 wrote:I know this is a joke Blood i'm not going to let this busta ass ni%%as talk about the homies like that so to Guest and Blood Vane take that sh@T back to New York blood no real gangster wear pink that is some gay sh%t right there Blood and aint nobody from the wood saying rose up what type of sh%t is that blood that is gay as hell so dont try to come on here and act like the family's wear pink because that is not happening so that must be you gay ass New YORK Nig%%s trying to gain fame off the name because aint nobody at MORNINGSIDE nor the WOOD using ROSE UP That is one of the gayest term ever Blood and i know no damu or Ru from Inglewood say that BullSh@t so you can try and be funny all but it is not going down like that Blood leave the pink to the fake ass thugs Cameron and his gay ass crew that sh@t is not going down in the wood.

haha real shyt cuzz... thats just a lil fashion trend niggaz tryin to make up cuzz they think its tight just like when niggaz wear those long ass t-shirts that look like a dress but still think they hard u know niggaz tryin to be different

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 11:37 am

Pink! PINK! Man I can't believe that.

User avatar
sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 12:25 pm
Location: West Side L.A.

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 26th, 2004, 11:57 am

bkstomp3 wrote: haha real shyt cuzz... thats just a lil fashion trend niggaz tryin to make up cuzz they think its tight just like when niggaz wear those long ass t-shirts that look like a dress but still think they hard u know niggaz tryin to be different
If you are going to compare roses and dresses, at least share the facts with us. Long t-shirts is not a fad, there is some history behind it.

There are a few reasons why nigga's rock the 3X-6X Talls. For one, them tight azz t-shirts look gay. Two, in prison alot of dudes would put alot of work in on the weight pile, and didn't want others sizing them up nor seeing how much progressed they've made.

On the streets: Guns became a major part of offense while the 'coming from the shoulders' faded out, and the younger homies would be quick to gun down a older or bigger (size) homie cause he knew he couldn't see him on the squabble. The larger size t'shirts would make a person of muscular build' size deceptive.

Bearing Arms: The big/long t'shirts or shirts/coats/sweatshirts etc make it alot easier to hide a larger weapon in your wasteband. With the little t'shirts and tight khaki's you could see a .9mm, pistol uzi, mac 11, .357 .10mm etc when in the waste band or hanging out them small pockets. This way you could take your heater in public places, stand on the from a distance when the cops roll by, or confront your enemies when they think they got you slippin.

Now this rose stuff, I may never get that. That sounds trendy and feminant to me. Definitely doesn't sound like a Cali thing to a hoodlum.

Guest

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Guest » March 26th, 2004, 4:23 pm

wcrockets wrote:Pink! PINK! Man I can't believe that.
Believe it, it's eberywhere dog.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Pasa » March 26th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:
wcrockets wrote:Pink! PINK! Man I can't believe that.
Believe it, it's eberywhere dog.
HEY HOMIE WONT YOU REGISTER OR SOMETHIN U BE HERE ENOUGH MIGHT AS WELL REP IT FOR REAL INSTEAD OF ALL THE GAMES, FEEL ME...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 4:53 pm

For sure Pasa. Lol.. he throwing that out there as a guest. haha.

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 26th, 2004, 5:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:
wcrockets wrote:Pink! PINK! Man I can't believe that.
Believe it, it's eberywhere dog.
THESE NICCA'S IS GAY CUZZ!

THEY WITH THAT DOWN LOW stuff
THEY OUT THERE IN NEW YORC

LIKE THEY HAD ON RICCIE LAKE SHOW

NICCA'S LOOKIN LIKE HARDCORE THUGS
AND GAY IS HELL

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Conman » March 26th, 2004, 6:04 pm

LMAO...............LOLOLOLOLOL..................

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 151
Joined: August 24th, 2003, 11:35 am
Location: from L.A. to the N.O.

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by jb7777 » March 26th, 2004, 8:47 pm

You know whats funny about New York...their bloods and crips look like they tryin to bring the late 80s back with the bandanna shyt...L.A. niggas is way past the colors thing. I'm not feelin the timberland boots and wave caps with oversized hats...why the young niggas overdressin in balmy cali...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Haha you guys made me laugh. You right about that flag waving timberland boot thing not flying in LA.

However, I have to say that the East Coast has been wearing hats since the 20's as far as my peeps be telling me. I have an Uncle got out of the pen back there last year and he's still telling me they ALL used to want the rightous hat back in the 50's. Hats have a history back East. And some Christian homies that traveled back there for street work came back with respect after hanging in the Bronx doing good there. APPARENTLY, they got some serious homies back there. Anyways, it was all for good and peace believe me.

BTW, Uncle saved now and volunteering at a mission and working as a cook working hard and happy to be living rightous. We prayed hard for him and it payed off. Peace.

bl00D vane

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by bl00D vane » March 26th, 2004, 10:53 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
wcrockets wrote:Pink! PINK! Man I can't believe that.
Believe it, it's eberywhere dog.
THESE NICCA'S IS GAY CUZZ!

THEY WITH THAT DOWN LOW stuff
THEY OUT THERE IN NEW YORC

LIKE THEY HAD ON RICCIE LAKE SHOW

NICCA'S LOOKIN LIKE HARDCORE THUGS
AND GAY IS HELL
what fool watchin the ricki lake show.hahahahah...and ya'll tripin over the pink. tony got my back on the pink but i need to know what hood you from.

TONY DUB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 11:02 pm

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by TONY DUB » March 26th, 2004, 11:20 pm

YALL KRAZY...I DONT F*K with the EAST KOAST. YALL TRYNA KALL OUT PEEPS ON the INTERNET, KUM ON NOW. PLEEZE GET OFF the PINK, ITS OLD. ME AND the HOMIES WAS LAUGHIN AT that SH*T, ABOUT HOW YALL LATE. ITS OLD FA REALS, GET OVA IT ON the HOOD.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 525
Joined: November 20th, 2003, 4:19 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town
Location: Texas

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 26th, 2004, 11:34 pm

TO ME IT WAS NEVER IN CUZZ IT WAS ALWAYS THOSE FOOLS WHO TRIED TO BE TRENDSETTERS AND SPORT PINK BUT IT NEVER WAS A SETTLED THING BUT THATS MY OPINION

User avatar
sp
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: March 20th, 2004, 11:49 pm
Location: 206

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by sp » March 27th, 2004, 1:54 am

STICK THE YOUNGBUCKS IN PINK. LET THEM EARN SOME RESPECT BEFORE THEY GO AROUND CLAIMIN THEY HARD CORE BLOOD. ALL DECKED OUT IN THE BERRY RED WONDERIN WHY THEY JUST GOT TORE UP OR BLASTED ON. AS FOR ME NO ROSE, WEAR WHAT YOU WILL!

Anonymous20

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 29th, 2004, 2:41 am

sp wrote:STICK THE YOUNGBUCKS IN PINK. LET THEM EARN SOME RESPECT BEFORE THEY GO AROUND CLAIMIN THEY HARD CORE BLOOD. ALL DECKED OUT IN THE BERRY RED WONDERIN WHY THEY JUST GOT TORE UP OR BLASTED ON. AS FOR ME NO ROSE, WEAR WHAT YOU WILL!
Apparently the SOUTH SIDE FLORENCIA 13 in Las Vegas like pink too..... http://florencia13.com/

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”