Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by jb7777 » February 9th, 2004, 5:01 pm

I know of bloods and crips wearin any color now...No restrictions ...Does anyone else see that?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Bloods and Crips wearin any color now?

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 9th, 2004, 5:13 pm

my homie from by yo self hustlas stay with a red wave cap, and red fits, i seen a lot of crips wear red, but never like an abundence of red, like maybe a shirt, or a wave cap, never like an entire red fit.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 9th, 2004, 6:09 pm

i dont wear no red

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » February 10th, 2004, 8:47 am

i dont know if yall ever seen but alot of niggaz wear the opposite color sometimes to catch peepz slippin in they hood that why its not done as much no more cuz niggaz was gettin killed cuz of that....

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 10th, 2004, 6:47 pm

I posted the question because in the newspaper Bo Taylor spoke on how the gang thing is changing and everybody wears whatever they want for the most part...And the 60's injunction with the (not being allowed to wear bluein public shyt) is stupid

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 12th, 2004, 11:09 am

jb7777 wrote:I posted the question because in the newspaper Bo Taylor spoke on how the gang thing is changing and everybody wears whatever they want for the most part...And the 60's injunction with the (not being allowed to wear bluein public shyt) is stupid
They aren't sposed 2 wear blue or somethin? Wow....

TinyB-Bop4

Unread post by TinyB-Bop4 » February 17th, 2004, 3:58 am

haha, that's funny............ even blu jeans???....... that's kinda messed up............... But, I don't wear blu. It don't look right or feel right on me, plus my fam. would f' me up.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 4:21 pm

Q wrote:i dont wear no red
AND IM with YOU ON THAT CUZZ, NOT EVEN A TRIM OFF IT CERIOUSLY

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 4:23 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:i dont know if yall ever seen but alot of niggaz wear the opposite color sometimes to catch peepz slippin in they hood that why its not done as much no more because niggaz was gettin killed because of that....
NOW THAT REAL CACC IN MID 80 AND MID 90 IT WAS ON LIKE THAT

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 19th, 2004, 8:49 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

bronze

Unread post by bronze » February 28th, 2004, 11:48 pm

STREETGANG111 wrote:See the real gangstas don't really wear all the colors. Cause they are and where they from, the real bangers a put on the opposite color. It doesn't nessiarily mean that there, trying to catch a enemy slipping they wearing what they want to wear. Cause truthfully the color doesn't define who you are they fools who you see, out there draped in blue or red be the characters. They want to be seen and make it seem like there hard, the real gangstas doesn't want to be seen. They want to be on the low-key they not out here characterising, see now days if you a for real gang banger. People really can't place you but another real gangsta would know u bang cause when you real, and you not a character people don't know that you bang or even affiliated. Me personally I wear what I want to wear never been a fan red, but some time I might put on a shirt that may have some red in it. But you wouldn't catch me in all red though but that's just my preference, and I'm not bangin no more so I'm go wear what I want. Some of my homies that's still out there banging would go out and you'll never know that they bang, and they some real bangers in the hood putting it down. They not doing all the colors cause it look good they out there trying to survive. So all in all real reconize real to be hard and put 4 work the hood, you don't have to wear all the colors cause youre nothing but a moving target anyways.
that aint true the ogs be hard on the kolors tough... i wear blue jeans but thats it, usually im flamed up.west koast peeps might've seen me ridin in my rav4 bumpin dj quick and short khop down krenshaw blazed...my license plate was bld4evr but my man made me change it so he kould take it...anyway i also wanted to post that hoover(most sets) dont be down with a kolor kause they not bloods or kr... people dont seem to realize that...also a korrektion need to me made bps jungles and inglewood familys 77 aint allies...on the hood. always flamed neva ashamed soowoo

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 29th, 2004, 2:59 am

hoovers sport orange........

karamelcake

Unread post by karamelcake » March 2nd, 2004, 2:22 pm

I've seen a lot of ganstas wear different colors cause times have changed since this gang injunction madness.

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by quicc » March 6th, 2004, 2:41 pm

for grape street wattz, them C'z sport purple. lime hood pirus sport green.

wattscraccin, hoovers also sport black along with orange.

bl00D vane

Unread post by bl00D vane » March 22nd, 2004, 5:30 pm

bronze wrote:
STREETGANG111 wrote:See the real gangstas don't really wear all the colors. Cause they are and where they from, the real bangers a put on the opposite color. It doesn't nessiarily mean that there, trying to catch a enemy slipping they wearing what they want to wear. Cause truthfully the color doesn't define who you are they fools who you see, out there draped in blue or red be the characters. They want to be seen and make it seem like there hard, the real gangstas doesn't want to be seen. They want to be on the low-key they not out here characterising, see now days if you a for real gang banger. People really can't place you but another real gangsta would know u bang cause when you real, and you not a character people don't know that you bang or even affiliated. Me personally I wear what I want to wear never been a fan red, but some time I might put on a shirt that may have some red in it. But you wouldn't catch me in all red though but that's just my preference, and I'm not bangin no more so I'm go wear what I want. Some of my homies that's still out there banging would go out and you'll never know that they bang, and they some real bangers in the hood putting it down. They not doing all the colors cause it look good they out there trying to survive. So all in all real reconize real to be hard and put 4 work the hood, you don't have to wear all the colors cause youre nothing but a moving target anyways.
that aint true the ogs be hard on the kolors tough... i wear blue jeans but thats it, usually im flamed up.west koast peeps might've seen me ridin in my rav4 bumpin dj quick and short khop down krenshaw blazed...my license plate was bld4evr but my man made me change it so he kould take it...anyway i also wanted to post that hoover(most sets) dont be down with a kolor kause they not bloods or kr... people dont seem to realize that...also a korrektion need to me made bps jungles and inglewood familys 77 aint allies...on the hood. always flamed neva ashamed soowoo
THAT'S TRU...BLOODS, WELL AT LEAST INGLEWWOD FAMILY 77 BE ON the PINK TOUGH...I DONT KNOW IF U REALLY FROM 77 BRONZE BUT THAT INFO TRU SO AS LONG AS U DONT DISRESPEK the HOOD. HOOVER AINT DOWN ON the ORANGE LIKE THAT NO MO CAUSE DEM ESSAYS ON that KOLOR NOW
YAY

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2004, 11:05 pm

LOLOL THEY SPORT ANY COLORS CAUSE LET ME TELL EVERYBODY A SCOOP : THAT SHYT IS OVER ......
THERE IS NO REAL BLOODS AND REAL CRIPS NOW THEY ALL HUTLSING KIDNAPPING AND CHEATING EACH OTHAZ ITS OVER ,END OF THE GANGS ..... IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IN 89 PERIOD ...
SO THEY CAN SPORT RED IF THEY CRIPS CAUSE THERE IS NO CRIPS NO MORE ITS JUST A THING OF THE PAST .....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 23rd, 2004, 1:24 am

bgCASPER wrote:LOLOL THEY SPORT ANY COLORS CAUSE LET ME TELL EVERYBODY A SCOOP : THAT SHYT IS OVER ......
THERE IS NO REAL BLOODS AND REAL CRIPS NOW THEY ALL HUTLSING KIDNAPPING AND CHEATING EACH OTHAZ ITS OVER ,END OF THE GANGS ..... IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IN 89 PERIOD ...
SO THEY CAN SPORT RED IF THEY CRIPS CAUSE THERE IS NO CRIPS NO MORE ITS JUST A THING OF THE PAST .....
LOL. shame shame shame......... Never thought i'd see that from you. It's still real gang members in my eyes, they just changed the game. From generation to generation I have noticed a change, and now it is just too wild and no respect for allies and homies alike.

And 1989? What was so special about 89? 86-90 all the same to me. In the early 80's it was on and craccin'. Back then the Eight Trays were putting in major work, that shyt seemingly has changed. After 1992 banging done fell off ....never got back right. Most of the gee's doin' life or dead and a few of the ORIGINALS (OOOG) are smoked out!

The code books have been changed from the way Took and Ray Ray had it set up. The Infant Loc's have their own agenda. But anyway..........i'm just bored cousin, west up with you?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 23rd, 2004, 11:21 am

In the Pinoy scene, same thing has happened. What was will always be(to us old mofos), what it is now isn't what it used to be(compared to us old mofos).

Good or bad? Well without the veteranos to keep peewees in line (either locked up, smoked out, or just gone)...then a new order of banger comes along. Nothing is sacred, no traditions, no guidance, no courting...game has changed. But drugs, guns, booze, money still remains the same...

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » March 23rd, 2004, 2:26 pm

kevmac wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:LOLOL THEY SPORT ANY COLORS CAUSE LET ME TELL EVERYBODY A SCOOP : THAT SHYT IS OVER ......
LOL. shame shame shame......... Never thought i'd see that from you. It's still real gang members in my eyes, they just changed the game. From generation to generation I have noticed a change, and now it is just too wild and no respect for allies and homies alike.

After 1992 banging done fell off ....never got back right. Most of the gee's doin' life or dead and a few of the ORIGINALS (OOOG) are smoked out!

The code books have been changed from the way Took and Ray Ray had it set up. The Infant Loc's have their own agenda. But anyway..........i'm just bored cousin, west up with you?
^^^^Facts.........kids absorb this information.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 3:10 pm

ONLY TIME I'M IN RED IS WHEN I'M HUNTIN DEEP IN ENEMY TERRITORY. OTHER THAN THAT U WONT SEE ME KICCIN IT FLAMED UP JUST TO BE FLAMED UP...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 23rd, 2004, 3:22 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:In the Pinoy scene, same thing has happened. What was will always be(to us old mofos), what it is now isn't what it used to be(compared to us old mofos).

Good or bad? Well without the veteranos to keep peewees in line (either locked up, smoked out, or just gone)...then a new order of banger comes along. Nothing is sacred, no traditions, no guidance, no courting...game has changed. But drugs, guns, booze, money still remains the same...
Now we on some good real talk.......

Well....I agree money, drugs, booze, and guns remain, but not the same. When I was young I wasn't scared of no .38, 22, or sawed off, you'd have to be right on me and not much training back then. Now I fear the AK, Mac 10, Mac 11.......and damn sure don't want to see no 45 or 357 pointed at me close range. You are less likely to be able to take buckshots nowadays and didn't have to worry about no extra clips.

Also, (In black neighborhoods) when 40 ounce Old English and St I's was very popular, there were alot of stupid actions and beef caused to erupt over nothing. MONEY....well I use to loan out and borrow $10,000 on the regular and able to withstand large losses.........nowadays I don't have a dime to lend and with the exception of 3 homies- 2 of them enemies- i'd be lucky to get $5 if I ask for 20!

I say that to say........money is harder to come by now...and a broke mild tempered mofo is quick to end a relationship with you and try an twist you with the quickness in some form or another. The lack of money in my opinion has alot to do with some inside feuds amongst casual homeboys. I know it sounds like I am in disagreement with you, but I ain't......just breaking down my opinion of the ladder part of your description. It's true- the new generations come along and there is no guidance, no longstanding allies, no comradory, - THE GAME HAS TRULY CHANGED!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 23rd, 2004, 4:30 pm

yeah...small details in difference, but fools are still fighting over the same thing. HOES, MONEY...I wouldn't say clothes because I don't see how cool you could look wearin some other fools stank ass "air force ones" or whatever is now the latest.

Your just old your mentality doesn't go with the LA state of mind 2004...LOL.

What you saying GREED hasn't calmed down or that it has increased with these young bastards wanting some platinum chains? Whatever happened to jacking some Daytonas and slanging em for BBQ money? Now these cats roll 50k SUV's on 10K 24" rims...living in an apt or mom's crib...LOL. HOOD RICH is it still the same?

Yup, firepower is more deadlier no doubt. But what the hell better to be shot up good than left half-dead at these wonderful hospitals! You know they aren't equipped for war wounds...LOL. Nah, I shouldn't say that, those people work hard there, they just get shafted. HEALTHCARE in CALI is a joke.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 23rd, 2004, 5:06 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Yup, firepower is more deadlier no doubt. But what the hell better to be shot up good than left half-dead at these wonderful hospitals! You know they aren't equipped for war wounds...LOL.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl....Man you funny.

bl00d vane

Unread post by bl00d vane » March 23rd, 2004, 11:11 pm

man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2004, 11:13 pm

bl00d vane wrote:
man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7
homie yall bloods is wearin pink now? lol

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 24th, 2004, 1:41 am

Somebody tell me if I'm seeing shi-. Did this fool say "ROSED UP" LOL. I got plenty blood homies, and I think they gonna straight shi- themselves when I tell them about this one. I hope you aint from Cali Bloodvane. I'm trippin. Red = blood. Blue = Crip. Rose = Gay. I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 9:08 am

Q wrote:
bl00d vane wrote:
inglewood fam reppin 7 7

ROSED UP? ONLY ROSE I KNOW IS THE BLUE ROSES OF PASADENA. AND I DONT KNOW NOT NAM REAL B-DOG FROM CALI WEARIN PINK IN THESE STREETS. THIS NIGGA MUST BE A CAMRON FAN OR SOMETHIN. THATS THAT GAY NEW YORK SH*T. WHAT INGLEWOOD FAMILY IS THIS NIGGA FROM? CANT BE THE ORIGINALS I KNOW THAT... :roll: :| :roll:

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 11:35 am

Pasa wrote:
Q wrote:
bl00d vane wrote:
inglewood fam reppin 7 7

ROSED UP? ONLY ROSE I KNOW IS THE BLUE ROSES OF PASADENA. AND I DONT KNOW NOT NAM REAL B-DOG FROM CALI WEARIN PINK IN THESE STREETS. THIS NIGGA MUST BE A CAMRON FAN OR SOMETHIN. THATS THAT GAY NEW YORK SH*T. WHAT INGLEWOOD FAMILY IS THIS NIGGA FROM? CANT BE THE ORIGINALS I KNOW THAT... :roll: :| :roll:
I GUESS HE'S FROM GAYSIDE GANGSTA BLOOD. LOL!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 12:07 pm

LOLOL... :lol: :P :lol:

Unread post by Guest » March 24th, 2004, 12:50 pm

bl00d vane wrote:man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7
Casper know the BG's and YG's from the South be putting in work and the 40's, 60's and Hoovers ain't missed a beat. But I guess BG Casper WAS RIGHT- it's over when bloods wearing Rose- Pink!

Unread post by Guest » March 24th, 2004, 12:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:
bl00d vane wrote:man you gotta be kiidin dog...it aint ova at all. u wont see me in no blu believe that. u might see me flamed up in red or rosed up in pink or i might wear another kolor but neva blu man. it go beyond a kolor..it aint the fakt its the prinsiple dog
inglewood fam reppin 7 7
I guess BG Casper WAS RIGHT- it's over when the 77 INGLEWOOD FAMILIES BLOODS WEARING ROSE-PINK! Now you know why we called them Inglewood F_____ !

Seriously......you guys know that dude ain't from Family writing no gay shyt like that. He probaly was a wannabe 60/83/RAC/HTH/111

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 1:00 pm

????? I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN BUT AINT NOBODY SPORTIN NO PINK NO KINDA WANNA BE RAC. STILL I AINT ABOUT TO ARGUE with NO GUEST THO SO ITS ALL GOOD...