New Hoova Set????

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

New Hoova Set????

Unread post by Shox112 » December 20th, 2006, 6:43 am

I aint heard of these niggaz the furtherest up I heard of a Hoover set was 43 Hoova and they died out, its 40's hood now...checc it out

The 'Hoover Criminal Gang is a gang formerly affiliated with the Crips. Other gangs write Hoover as "Unszva" when tagging walls. For example, a rival gang might scrawl "fucc unszva fucc tramps anybody killa." This can be translated as "fuck Hoover fuck eight-tray I'll kill anyone." Graffiti like this is extremely prevalent in south-central Los Angeles. The double C is used in the word "fucc" because "CK" stands for "crip killer" in gang lore.

The hand sign for Hoovers is an upside-down peace sign, with the thumb tucked between the index and the middle fingers.

westside 49 Hoover Crip Gang: the 49 Hoovers are one of the largest Hoover sets in los angeles with over 290,009 active members they are known as the "lowlows" the 49 Hoovers turf is from 45th st to 54th st but they mostly be on 49th and Broadway they are allied with the 52nd st Broadway Gangster Crips to the (east). Their main Crip rival are the Park Side Rollin 40s and their main Blood rival would be the 35th st Fruit Town Brims they also have feuded with the 38th st hispanic gang to the (north) and Florencia 13 to the (south) they feud with the Rollin 40s Blood Stone Pirus, 52nd st Blood Stone Villians 56th st Blood Stone Villians and the 59th st East Coast Crips, but all O gangs are rivals to the 49 Hoover Crips such as 20s, 30s, 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s, 130s, and the 100s they also consider all Neighborhood Crip gangs as rivals such as 46th st Neighborhood Crips, 48th st Neighborhood Crips, 55th st Neighborhood Crips, 57th st Neighborhood Crips, 58th st Neighborhood Crips, 59th st Neighborhood Crips, 62nd st East Coast Crip Neighborhood Crip, 67th st Neighborhood Crips, 102nd st 106th st Neighborhood Crips, 111th st Neighborhood Crips, 112th st Neighborhood Crips, 115th st Neighborhood Crips, Lynwood Neighborhood Crips, Neighborhood Watts Crips, West Covina Neighborhood Crips, and Neighborhood Compton Crips, The 49 Hoover Crips wear both powder blue and gray as part their set colors they are also known for wearin HoovaStar hats and HoovaStar shirts other shirts with words on them like HTSR which stands Hoover The Slob Remover,or Got Hoover! or Fhat Farm but the letter P which stands for Piru is replaced by the letter F in Phat so the word will be spelled Fhat Farm since they don't git along with all Piru sets And they are very close with the 52 Hoover Gangster Crips to the (south) of their territory.

westside 52 Hoover Gangster crips: are part of the "HOOVER BLOCC " , and have been allied with other "gangster" neighborhoods such as the 52 Broadway Gangster to the east.the 52 hoovers are known as the yung hoggs

westside 74 hoover criminal gang: The Rollin 60s are the main rival to the 74 Hoovers and their main Blood rival would be the 79 Swans. They also have fueded with the East Coast Crips, specifically the 6 Pacc East Coasts which would include the 62, 66, 68 and 69s. They fued with the Menlo Gangster Crips to the north, and the 90s to the south.

Their turf is from Florence (north) to about 80th Street (south) between Vermont (west) and the 110 Harbor Freeway (east). The 83 Hoovers are their neighbors to the south located from about 80th Street (north) to Manchester Ave (south). The 74s control an area of about 0.298 square miles, the third largest of all the Hoover sets.

They share their entire neighborhood with South Central 18th Street gang.

all hoovers ally with the 83 Gangster Crips to the west. Their relationship has been unstable recently but they have made attempts to work that out. Additionally they are cool with the Main street mafia crips, 99 mafia crips, Grape Street Watts Crips, Shot Gun Crips of Gardena, the School Yard Crips and Insane Crips of Long Beach with makes the "Hoosane" alliance. The Hoovers also ally with the Kitchen Crips against the East Coast Crips.

Besides the Swans, other Blood rivals include the Harvard Park Brims and the Denver Lanes. Also, inside 74 Hoover's area, is a smaller gang called the 75 Play Boy Hustler Crips who don't get along with the 74 Hoovers. They also beef with the So Los 13 Hispanic gang.

The 74 Hoovers have been out since about 1973 and they are very close with the 83 Hoovers. Although they have their occasional dispute. The 74s are known as the Fantastic Four.

112 hoover criminal gang: Just like all the other Hoovers they used to claim "Crip" but because of their deep rooted rivalries with many other Crip gangs, they decided around 1995 to not claim Crip anymore. The kept their initials, HCG, but the "C" stood for "Criminals."

They share their entire neighborhood with the 18th Street gang. the 92 hoovers turf is from 90th st to 94th st there are know as the "dulows" but the 92 hoovers mostly be on figureoa street and colden avenue. the 94 hoover turf is from 94th st to 99th st but they are midwest 94 hoovers also known as the "lowdowns" so they be on 94th and broadway.the 107 hoovers turf is from 101st to 111th st they are known as the "selos" but they rarely be on hoover st they be on vermont ave. but all hoovers are on vermont but the 107 hoovers mostly be on budlong ave. their worst enemy is the denver lane bloods located on figureoa street just east on them their second enemy is the 107 underground crips (UGC) and the blocc crips they are west of them on normandie ave. UGC and blocc crips and the 102 budlong gangster crips and the 104 hard time hustler crips come together and are known as the rollin 100s and they also beef with the 112 broadway gangster crips just east of them the 112 hoovers turf is from 112th st to 114th they are known as the "laylows" the 107 hoovers and the 112 hoovers are known as the gun 'n' hunnet boys

There has been a growing of gang violence near the washington D.C. The east side Hoovers still afiliate the name crip into the HGC. The hoovers have made peace with crips on the east side.

the hoovers is the most active gang in the los angeles county they have over 1,900 active members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_Criminal_Gang

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 20th, 2006, 6:59 am

Thats some made up shit some Hoover fan wrote. 290,000 members. It sound like an out of state fan wrote it because they talking about, commonly used in South-Central and the most active gang in LA County. All the explaining of acronyms and shit we dont do out here. Some Mid-West or East Coast white boy who trying to claim Hoover 6point star wrote that.

LOL Why use double C's if they CK. LOL at they baby blue and HTSR shirts.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 20th, 2006, 11:47 am

they spitting second hand knowledge cuhh they saying thet the 49 hoovers called lowslows what the fucc is a 49 do they mean 59?but naw no hoover go by lowlows but the 112 go by laylows

52-young hoggs
59-i dont even know much bout them niggaz
74-fantasiCC foes
83-Lil Rasicals
92/94-Dont know they niccname
107-Saylos
112-Laylows

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » December 20th, 2006, 11:55 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:they spitting second hand knowledge cuhh they saying thet the 49 hoovers called lowslows what the mess is a 49 do they mean 59?but naw no hoover go by lowlows but the 112 go by laylows

52-young hoggs
74-fantasiCC foes
83-Lil Rasicals
107-Saylos
112-Laylows
for 92 and 94 its dulows and lowdowns. I know the 92s got another name they like to call themselves but i cant remember it off the top of my head.

C-Style
Rollin 30s West Side LA Crip

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 20th, 2006, 7:06 pm

That article made NO SENSE at ALL...I cant even laugh at something like that...

The information is false across the board....It aint even worth posting..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 20th, 2006, 9:15 pm

I agree. Shit is obviously written by someone who knows they're full of shit so it kind of loses the point. I usually laugh at the dudes who think they spittin the truth.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 20th, 2006, 11:20 pm

baby blue and HTSR shirts
DATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKIN CUZ I SEE MO' NHC's WEAR POWDA BLUE THEN ANYBODY AND HOOVAZ HATE NHC's WHY WOULD THEY SPORT THEY COLOR???

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 20th, 2006, 11:42 pm

Do all Hoovas rock orange? I didn't know if the Five Dueces did so since they still crippin.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 21st, 2006, 12:19 am

yeah I know a Five-Deuce they all wear orange, especially them houston astros hats, or hoover vacuum cleaner shirts

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:30 am

Unszva?

I aint never ever in my life, seen that crap written on no wall to ddiss hoover.

And of all Crips i hated them niggas with a passion.

WtF does "Unszva" mean?

Snoova is the only diss that is worldwide, so why would dude post that crap above.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2006, 6:39 am

terren2000 wrote:Unszva?

I aint never ever in my life, seen that crap written on no wall to ddiss hoover.

WtF does "Unszva" mean?

Snoova is the only diss that is worldwide, so why would dude post that crap above.
WE USE TO CALL 52 HOOVER FIVE LOOSE HOOCHIES BACK IN THE DAYS LOL!

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 30th, 2006, 5:55 am

Y.G. wrote:

WtF does "Unszva" mean?

yea thats a good1.

We'd just say 5-Dookie. like dookie staind in a mans draws. That was for the Broadways too.

I hated the diss Cheestoast, but i really hated Easter Cookies, that stuff made me hot. i guess its because i knew easter cookies were pink with sprinkles on them.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 16th, 2007, 12:51 am

the Grapes coo with all hoovaz except the 94 hoovaz we aint fucin with them niggaz cuzz

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 5:13 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:they spitting second hand knowledge cuhh they saying thet the 49 hoovers called lowslows what the mess is a 49 do they mean 59?but naw no hoover go by lowlows but the 112 go by laylows

52-young hoggs
74-fantasiCC foes
83-Lil Rasicals
107-Saylos
112-Laylows
94 I HEARD LA LAS
THE 92 ARE KNOWN AS THE DU LOWS
83 ARE THE RASKALZ

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 5:18 am

Y.G. wrote:

WtF does "Unszva" mean?

IN WHAT DAYZ ??????
THE NURSE ACADEMY DAYS ??I HEARD MALE NURSES ARE DOCTORS DROP OUT ?PUNK QUIT ACTING LIKE U AN OG LIL FOOL ... U QUIK TO PULL OUT DISSES ..BUT A REAL HOOVA WOULD MAKE U DRY UP ALL THE TUBES IN YOUR FUNKY ASS PISS LAB LIL MARK ....ILL PISS I YOUR MOUTH NEXT TIME I PASS BY YOUR LAB LIL NURSY LOK

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 22nd, 2007, 10:49 pm

terren2000 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

WtF does "Unszva" mean?

yea thats a good1.

We'd just say 5-Dookie. like dookie staind in a mans draws. That was for the Broadways too.

I hated the diss Cheestoast, but i really hated Easter Cookies, that stuff made me hot. i guess its because i knew easter cookies were pink with sprinkles on them.
HAHA homie right now we got a big ol' Crab holding a piece of cheest toast sprayed up in the hood. But it's love my nigg haha just made me think of that.

Aint no cookies on the wall though.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 23rd, 2007, 9:16 am

52 snoova is a died out hood

that 54-48st is controlled by bgc52

the hoovers be no wear to b found

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 23rd, 2007, 5:47 pm

bspg wrote:52 snoova is a died out hood

cuhh stop lying to these folks cuhh 52 aint never dead i see if you said 59 but never 52 them niggas be everywhere between vermont & fig

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 23rd, 2007, 6:25 pm

52 still banging strong, it's 59 that sleepin a little. 52 aint going nowhere, and no Broadways runnin nothing homie.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2007, 6:44 pm

bspg wrote:52 snoova is a died out hood

ridiculous...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » January 23rd, 2007, 7:04 pm

bspg wrote:
52 snoova is a died out hood

DATS HOW U KNOW DIS NIGGAZ A FONEY, HELL ERRY BODY KNOW the BROADWAYS WONT EVEN CE ON the WESTSIDE LIKE that LET ALONE TAKE OVA HOOVA, U TRIPPIN NIGGA, U NEED TO STOP SPEAKIN UP ON OTHA HOODS WORK, CUZ YO HOOD AINT PUTTIN IN NONE

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 25th, 2007, 11:09 pm

LIKE I SAID

YOU SAY YU FROM GRAPE ST WATTS?

ON COMPS 24/7?
NIGGAS FROM THE JORDAN DOWNS DON'T B ON COMPS THAT SHIT JUS DON'T ADD UP TO ME

(LIKE I SAID I'M ON HERE VIA SK3 SIDEKICK3)

BUT YEA
BOOVA 52 AINT SHIT RU
TO B HONEST BOTH THEM MUTHAFUKAS IS WACK
the BUBBLEGUMS B OUT THO WHILE THE BOOVA AINT NO WERE TO B FOUND
LIKE I SAID THE SNOOVA AINT SHIT
I MEAN I LIVE I OVA THERE
AND YU TRYIN TO TELL ME WHILE YU LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY?
THAT SHIT JUS DON'T ADD UP
ASK NIGGAS FROM E/S YO ASS SPEAKIN ON SHIT YU NO NUTHIN ABOUT
TAKE YO MARK ASS OVA THERE AND SEE HOW MANY 52 SNOOVS U GONNA B?
NONE
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA
NEG
-
WHILE YU GO ON AVON AND 51 AND YU SEE THE AVONS OUT THERE KICKIN IT OUT IN THE OPEN???
I MEAN CMON MAN YU HAVE 2 HOODS SHARING THE SAME HOOD/STREET? THAT SHIT TELL YU ALL YU NEED TO KNOW

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 26th, 2007, 12:26 am

bspg wrote:LIKE I SAID THE SNOOVA AINT SHIT
I MEAN I LIVE I OVA THERE
Damn cuzz you live on the ES, Hoover Hood and in inglewood? Lot of living for a youngster

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 7:30 am

Yo BSPG, you talk a lot of shit on here but I aint mad at you yet because you supposedly a real E/S nigga and I got love for the E/S.

But two things.

1. Shox in college, thats why he online. He bettering himself.

2. 52 Hoover is by far more active and out there than the Broadways, Avalons, etc. You got two hoods right there, the duces and the nines and they always out. While more dirt can be attributed to the duces, there still be a lot of niggaz from both sets hanging out there. In fact, I've NEVER gone by their hood and not seen someone out. 52 Hoover is an institution these days... hoods all over the world. That name is famous and not just because it flows.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 26th, 2007, 9:25 am

LOL

shox112 is a BUSTER

anyway

by the way my dad stays in INGLEWOOD and i live on the e/s 35th to be exact and JEFFERSON Coem thru sometimes mark ass crabs

but yea

wen im comein home from the INGLEWOOD i go straight down crenshaw
make a right down 54th and go straight down to central/i go thru Vermont sometimes/54th
to see if the AVONS out

TO see if the AVONS out
TO SEE IF THE AVONS out

youngwon

the snoovs aint out
NEVER i pass EVERYDAY

i mean 74s and shit be there the 5 duece never

i mean WERE THEY HOOD AT

54 and vermont HELL NAW
thats 55 /57
aka 62 BRIMS be seen over there
they aint on 51st I MEAN CMON im overrr there ma nigga I LIVE ON the EAST SIDE LOW BOTTOMS im passed thru all day
thats 51bubbles
i pass to see if niggas hangin out
if they have anyhood they b on 52/snoova thats it 1 street
across the freeway all yu see is bubblegums all they way in the 40z
im gettin the sense that niggas givin credit to a hood jus because yu seen them on the MOVIE SOUTH CENTRAL???????

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 26th, 2007, 11:12 am

Were they at

Only places I b hitups is on a apartment on 54th

They don't b out man
I only seen one walkin down hoover some fat lil nigga throwin that shit up

I mean they probably got a lot of o.g niggas spread thru there but they aint got no niggas hangin out like
The avons
Brims
And shit
They jus like the east toast
And the 8tramps
U might b some hitups but neva see anybody out?????????

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 11:40 am

I just dont swallow it because I never see no BGC's out, EVER. Those dudes is quiet as a muh fuhka. Them and the Coast niggaz at it hard so both be quiet. Plust Coast got so many hoods on them they like the E/S 60's right now, beefing with erbody.

But I see Hoovers in the 50's fo sho'. Not just hitups either, if you roll down Hoover you will see them from the high 40's to the high 50's on all those side streets... deep too. I aint ever heard their name in no movie... we was beefin with the 74's for ages and its still on, just quiet right now, but when that was on-sight it was on with all of those niggas... from the 52's up to the 94's. But that was years ago so its a new game, but I still roll up Hoover when I'm going to see niggaz from Fruit Town or Harvard Park. Those my niggas. And Hoovers always be out... they stay away from Vermont at night because the Hoovs and Brims be at it ALWAYS.

You cant say Coast is dead and 52 is dead because all those niggas still got they hoods and they beefing with damn near everybody... Hoovers beef with everyone from the east and west of them, and they still there. If they gone why havent the R40's, Brims or anyone else set up shop?

I hate Snoovs homie. Terren on here does too... he a Coast nigga, but he'll tell you too... those niggas is downright dirty, active muh fuhkas. No doubt about it.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 26th, 2007, 1:03 pm

WELL I dig that is true about them goin against everybody

But I mean you said they b in the 40z
They fo sho not on 54th
18st be hitup ova there
I difintly think bgc52 is deeper
They be hitup all the way till avalon san pedro all that shit
Were as hoover be on 1 street?

I mean again 6pacc I mean I dunno man I neva seen them
Jus wallbangers to me
Were man?
The east side starts on broadway yu see hitups on broadway and 66th all on that wall
That's it
They aint goin against everybody either
They got swans
Bsv
62brim
Bgc
Snoovs
F 13
LOL that is a lot
LOLLOL LOL LOL
That's why they aint out they be gettin BAPTISED by all the other over there???
Aka SHITTED ON?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 26th, 2007, 3:33 pm

I dont know what this thread has turned into but to even think that 52 HGC aint active is retarded.....

Either you never been over there or you ducken down in yo mamma's back seat playing yo PSP to notice that they are out and about and plenty active.......

Vermont...all around the Boys & Girls club, across the street at that little liqr store damn near everyday (at least when I roll by)....All over up and down Fig too...

Now 59...yeah, they damn near invisible but stay givin the Brims and to a small point the NH headaches....those that can come out that is...lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 5:12 pm

I feel both yall.

BSPG, you know as well as anyone that ONE nigga can wallbang a whole hood in one night, so that dont mean shit about the BGC's being deep.

Most gangs with lots of enemies aint out in the streets deep... thats called "slippin" haha.

59 giving some W/S niggaz headaches, but if you roll through the hood, you gonna see a gang of 52/59 mixed together.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 26th, 2007, 11:29 pm

Coup wrote:I dont know what this thread has turned into but to even think that 52 HGC aint active is retarded.....

Either you never been over there or you ducken down in yo mamma's back seat playing yo PSP to notice that they are out and about and plenty active.......

Vermont...all around the Boys & Girls club, across the street at that little liqr store damn near everyday (at least when I roll by)....All over up and down Fig too...

Now 59...yeah, they damn near invisible but stay givin the Brims and to a small point the NH headaches....those that can come out that is...lol
RIIIIGHT COUP RIIIGHHT

I MEAN ITS FUNNY BECAUSE I BEEN ALL THROUGH THAT EVERYDAY WEN I COME HOME FROM INGLEWOOD
ON VERMONT ALL IT IS BRIMS
SNOOVA NEVER OUT MAN

I MEAN WERE ARE THEY I'M 100% SURE THEY AINT ON VERMONT LIKE I SAID
BRIMS GOT THAT SHIT ON LOCK ACROSS THE STREET FROM JOHN MUIR

MAN COUP JUS SHUDDAP MAN
I'M TIRED OF EXPLAININ THIS SHIT
I MEAN JUS GO OVA THERE AND SEE FO YOSELF AINT NO FUCKIN 52SNOOVAS MAN THEM NIGGAS B HIDING OR I DUNNO THEM NIGGAS NO WERE TO B FOUND

COUP YO ASS AINT BEEN OVA THERE MAN LIKE I RIDE DOWN 54 EVERYDAY EVERYDAY
EVERYDAY
EVERYDAY

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 27th, 2007, 8:50 pm

bspg wrote:
Coup wrote:I dont know what this thread has turned into but to even think that 52 HGC aint active is retarded.....

RIIIIGHT COUP RIIIGHHT

I MEAN ITS FUNNY BECAUSE I BEEN ALL THROUGH THAT EVERYDAY WEN I COME HOME FROM INGLEWOOD
ON VERMONT ALL IT IS BRIMS
SNOOVA NEVER OUT MAN

I MEAN WERE ARE THEY I'M 100% SURE THEY AINT ON VERMONT LIKE I SAID
BRIMS GOT THAT SHIT ON LOCK ACROSS THE STREET FROM JOHN MUIR

MAN COUP JUS SHUDDAP MAN
I'M TIRED OF EXPLAININ THIS SHIT
I MEAN JUS GO OVA THERE AND SEE FO YOSELF AINT NO FUCKIN 52SNOOVAS MAN THEM NIGGAS B HIDING OR I DUNNO THEM NIGGAS NO WERE TO B FOUND

COUP YO ASS AINT BEEN OVA THERE MAN LIKE I RIDE DOWN 54 EVERYDAY EVERYDAY
EVERYDAY
EVERYDAY
Alright you big bad Eastsider.....

Vermont from Vernon to 48-49th......40's and stv 43

Vermont from 48-49th to Slauson..........all 52 HGC (no real 18 presence, just taggers and tagbangers on the walls).

Vermont from Slauson to 58th......damn near everybody strike up, but 58 NHC be there, F13 (rarely seen, but there), 59 HCG (very low presence).....

Vermont from 58th to Gage..........all Brims (59 HCG got pushed)

Vermont & Gage (southside to about 71st or so) 65 MenLos and 67 NHC......

Vermont on down....Hoovas, PBS, SxLos, on and on.....

I don't know why an ES Piru would be looking for Hoovas anyway unless you gone put in work???? Drive from work or yo daddy's house....keep lookin you will find what you want.....