Black P Stones from the Jungles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

JUNGLE STONES 5X'S

Unread post by mangler » February 10th, 2004, 12:01 am

JUNGLE STONES 5X'S , where is that from?
Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: JUNGLE STONES 5X'S

Unread post by Fre$h » February 10th, 2004, 12:03 am

I'm not sure about this, so this is really just a guess. I would assume though, that when they use the 5, they're kind of tapping back into their "roots" as it were. Because the Stone's out west branched off of the Stone's in Chicago, & they represent the 5 of the People Nation. Again, this is just a guess, so don't quote me. That's just the first thing I thought of, when I saw what you wrote.

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 10th, 2004, 11:25 am

yeah that's true bps are peoples under the peoples nation so do that mean they are ppl in L.A and not blood?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 11:30 am

they people but in cali they represent bloods
all bloods are considerd peoples in chicago thers a asian blood gang
call outlaw loco bloods and they represent people nation

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 10th, 2004, 8:01 pm

BLOODS ARE CONSIDERED PPL IF THEY TELL THEM IT AINT EVEN A UNITED PEOPLES NATION IN CHICAGO OR ANYWHERE WHERE THESE KINDS OF GANGS ARE

YOU GOT VICELORDS AND BLACK P STONES AT WAR
VICELORDS AND LATIN KINGS AT WAR
VICELORDS KILLING EACH OTHER BY FAR MORE THAN THEY ENEMIES
I THINK UVL'S AT IT WITH 4CORNER HUSTLERS OR TVL'S
THE ONLY FAM VICELORD HAVE IN CHICAGO IS LATIN COUNTS.
VICELORDS AND MICKEY COBRAS ARE AT IT.

MY POINT BLOODS ARE BLOODS POINT BLANK LIKE NIGGAS SAY IT GOTZ NOTHING TO DO WITH CHICAGO SHYT.

I ALSO HEAR BLACK P STONES WAS STARTED BY JEFF FORT IN CHICAGO.

AND TO COME AND THINK OF IT THERE ARE NO LOODS IN CHICAGO.
THAT ASIAN SHYT OUTLAW BLOODS IS FAKE AS HELL THEY GETS NO RESPECT FROM NOBODY THEY RENEGADES BRO THE ONLY REASON WHY BLOODS AND CRIPS ALIGNED THEMSELVES WITH PEOPLES AND FOLKS IS FOR PROTECTION THEY OUTNUMBERED CAN'T HOLD THEIR OWN THAT'S MY OPINION PEEP THIS BELOW.

4 Corner Hustler
Unregistered User
(9/21/03 8:36 pm)
Reply To BoS74
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There isn't any Crips here in Chicago,and the only Bloods here are the Asian ones, they affiliated with the ones in L.A., but them Asian studs REAL low-key, don't think they have alot of territory..but as far as crips go...NOPE...

Mind of a Disciple
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 2:00 am)
Reply GDN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats Good. Imma GD from South side Chicago 59th and Halsted AKA the No Love City.
Isnt no Crips in IL state and aint no Bloods either. the Outlaw Loco Bloods were in Chicago, but my understand they got tooken out, i havent seen them for awhile)

SO YOU TELL ME HOW A CITY GONNA CONSIDER ANOTHER ALLIANCE THEIRS WHEN THESE NIGGAS IS GANGSTER KILLERS I SEEN BLOODS WEAR THEY HAT TO THE RIGHT WITH A RED RAG AND IT CAUSES CONFUSION WITH PEOPLES CAUSE YOU SEE A RED OR GOLD RAG YOU AUTOMATICALLY THINK HE A LORD OR A KING IN MILWAUKEE

THE BLOODS THAT WERE UP IN MILWAUKEE LIVED ON THE SOUTH SIDE BASICALLY AT WAR WITH EVERY GANG OVER THERE LIKE KINGS MEXICAN POSSE X13 EVEN LA FAMILIAS, CLANTON 14 ST OVER STREETS OR JUST FUCKING WITH EM FOR NOTHING.

THE VICELORDS HANG WITH KINGS IN MILWAUKEE BUT YOU'LL NEVER CATCH THAT SHYT IN CHICAGO

BELIVE IT OR NOT A COUPLE OF THEM BLOODS HUNG WITH GD NIGGAS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF MILWAUKEE BLACK P STONES HUNG WITH KINGS, KINGS DID NOT HANG WITH BLOODS THEY DESPIESED THEM THIS SHYT HAPPENED YEARS AGO. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 10th, 2004, 9:21 pm

im pretty sure ive read in other posts people saying Crips and Bloods in LA got no Affiliation with Folk or People nation..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 7th, 2004, 8:45 am

I KNOW THIS IS OLD BUT I JUST HAD 2 BRING IT BACK CAUZE OF THIS OTHER POST…

@VIRUSONE….YES BPS WAS ORIGINALLY UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION…BUT U MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND T.RODGERS SAID HE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT FROM BLACKSTONE RANGERS 2 BLACK PEACE STONE NATION, SO THEY ORIGINALLY FELL UNDER THE 5 POINT STAR…@MANGLER..I FORGOT WHAT U POSTED BUT U SHOULDN’T HAVE DELETED IT…U SUALLY KNOW WHAT U’RE SPEAKIN ON WITH THIS STUFF AND I WANTED 2 PEEP IT OUT…BUT IT’S ALL GRAVITY…..SO WHERE BPS STANDS WITH L.A., AND the CHI???..I HAVE NO IDEA…BUT B4 THEY WERE BLOODS THEY WERE VERY MUCH ALIGNED UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION….AND GD’S USED 2 PULL ROBBERIES WEARING DARK BLUE AND BLACK, WITH BLACK AND SOMETIMES BLUE RAGS OVER THERE FACES CAUZE THOSE DARK BLUE RAGS WERE JUST AS GOOD AS BLACK 2 THEM…AND THAT WAS IN THE EARLY 60’S…

BUT HEY…SOME NIGGAS WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT OH WELL…

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 7th, 2004, 9:47 pm

i thought it was bcuzz of 25th st.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 8th, 2004, 8:20 am

PEEP MY FRIEND…THERE ARE A LOT OF DISPUTES OVER THIS ONE…BUT BPS WAS ORIGINALLY ALLIED WITH THE 5-POINT STAR PEOPLE NATION….

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 9th, 2004, 1:30 pm

TomTom wrote:PEEP MY FRIEND…THERE ARE A LOT OF DISPUTES OVER THIS ONE…BUT BPS WAS ORIGINALLY ALLIED WITH THE 5-POINT STAR PEOPLE NATION….
we know where it originated from but out here in cali 5x aint got nuthin 2 do with the 5 point star.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 9th, 2004, 9:09 pm

I FEEL U PIMP-SUIT..IT’S EVOLVED 2 AN ALL OUT DAMU THING AND IT’S ALL GRAVITY..I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS AN INTERESTING POST SINCE THAT SUBJECT COMES UP OUT HERR A LOT AND I KNOW SOME BPS’ FROM THE SOUTH…..

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » April 10th, 2004, 2:57 am

TomTom wrote:YES BPS WAS ORIGINALLY UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION…BUT U MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND T.RODGERS SAID HE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT FROM BLACKSTONE RANGERS 2 BLACK PEACE STONE NATION, SO THEY ORIGINALLY FELL UNDER THE 5 POINT STAR. SO WHERE BPS STANDS WITH L.A., AND the CHI???

T. Rodgers never made that call. The name of the nation has changed several times over the years. From "Blackstone Rangers," to "Black P. Stone Rangers," to "Black P. Stone Nation," to "El Rukns," back now to the Almighty Black Peace Stone Nation. By the time T.R. took the Stone's to L.A., they were the BPSRN, & were still under the control of "Chief Malik." They broke off eventually, & started claimin Bloods, so they're no longer recognized as being official by the ABPSN. They're seen as a renegade click, just like Rubes.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 10th, 2004, 7:31 am

FA’SHO….GOOD INFO FRE$H…THAT SOUNDS PRETTY LEGIT!!!..U JUST KNOW HOW CATS TURN STORYS A BIT….I JUST USED 2 GO OFF OF WHAT A LOT OF THE OL SKOOL CATS FROM THE UPPER-MIDWEST,USED 2 TELL US U KNOW…BUT GGOOD INFO…I HAD ACTUALLY FORGOT ALL BOUT THEM BE CALLED “EL RUKNS”…AND I USED 2 GET IT A LIL CONFUSED WITH THE PUERTO RICAN NATIONS IN THE CHI CAUZE THEY USED 2 CLAIM A NATION 2…BUT SOME OF THEM FUED WITH VL’S AND GD’S….

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » April 10th, 2004, 1:26 pm

THEY HAVE NO KONNECT WITH CHI-TOWN, GD'S, FOLK DOWN STUFF.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » July 3rd, 2004, 9:11 am

Every gang member that I have ever asked about the People/Folk Nation has never heard of that shit. What the hell are they? Same question goes for the Vice Lords and Latin Kings. Are they just different gangs from somewhere else? Me or none of the homies have heard of them.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » July 6th, 2004, 7:49 pm

NorthLongBeachMac562 wrote:Every gang member that I have ever asked about the People/Folk Nation has never heard of that stuff. What the hell are they? Same question goes for the Vice Lords and Latin Kings. Are they just different gangs from somewhere else? Me or none of the homies have heard of them.
its quite fascinating when one thinks of the similarities between cali gangs and chitown mobs....Folkz tend to clicc with crips hence the eightball connection, and Vlz tend to be coo with bloodz, though the allegiences vary from place to place.....

People nation and Folk Nation is kind of like crips and bloods...6 point star for Folk Nation, and 5 point star for People Nation...just like cali there is feuding within the nations, like crip on crip and blood on blood out here...u got BLack disciples killing Gangsta disciples, and VLz killing BPSnATION....most of the People Nation(VLz, LKz, 4CHz,BPSN etc) are on the Westside of chi to my knowledge, and most of the Folkz(BDz, Gdz,etc) are on the South......the chitown mobbs dont like the outlaw bloodz cuzz they dont like crips and bloods trying to have territory in their state, they only have folkz and People over there....

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 9th, 2004, 10:44 pm

Let H town weigh in on this....basically the further your ideas move from there orgins the more likely their gonna get twisted. Down here Vl's alighn themselves with Bloods and Folks with crips.BD's and GD's alighn themselves with crips too.Why? cause of color Flame and blue.No problem with that.Here is where it gets sticky. Now because of the CHi town influence here Bloods have incorperated the 5 star frks down and Left side bangin into our gang culture.Same thing with the crips they've adopted Folks culture.So now the gangs are synonymous with each other(Blood-Vice lord, Crip-Folk,GD's,BD's) the only other chi town gang prevalent are the Latin Kings although independant truce with Bloods cause of the 5 star forks down incorporation and bang on crips cause of there allegiance to the 6 and forks up.....But wait theres more. Now this foolishness of the UBN started to inflitrate my beloved Texas Blood ways of bangin. this UBN younger than the roots Bloods have in H town turning damus heads inside out. recruitment starts in the penn they come out with, to me, a whole bunch of bullsh!t. examples 21 laws , the history of Bloods sets (Im sorry to say will make you LA OG Damus laugh or cry) , those damn acronyms check this example out S.L.O.B means super locked out blood.WHAT!!!!!!!! Blood you call me that shyt and its on!!!!! These damn ranking systems General leuitenant and so on and so on. Now it bb or yb or ob what happened to good old fashion og or yg bg.....I know this is gonna piss off alot of dawgs especially from the east coast but damu some stuff got to stay the same. The way I started bangin is the way I m keepin it. It dont fall in rank file line of the way the west coast started it ( 5 star crowns up Left side bangin ) but other than that its stick to the tried and true and original bangin. I got other problems but ill keep it on the low for now but i wont be surprised if this may be of the same stuff goin on in other states

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 10th, 2004, 11:27 am

In the Jays, they throw up 5 finger, the entire hand actually because of their Chicago Roots, the 5 points.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 10th, 2004, 3:53 pm

fatlaces wrote:Let H town weigh in on this....basically the further your ideas move from there orgins the more likely their gonna get twisted. Down here Vl's alighn themselves with Bloods and Folks with crips.BD's and GD's alighn themselves with crips too.Why? cause of color Flame and blue.No problem with that.Here is where it gets sticky. Now because of the CHi town influence here Bloods have incorperated the 5 star frks down and Left side bangin into our gang culture.Same thing with the crips they've adopted Folks culture.So now the gangs are synonymous with each other(Blood-Vice lord, Crip-Folk,GD's,BD's) the only other chi town gang prevalent are the Latin Kings although independant truce with Bloods cause of the 5 star forks down incorporation and bang on crips cause of there allegiance to the 6 and forks up.....But wait theres more. Now this foolishness of the UBN started to inflitrate my beloved Texas Blood ways of bangin. this UBN younger than the roots Bloods have in H town turning damus heads inside out. recruitment starts in the penn they come out with, to me, a whole bunch of bullsh!t. examples 21 laws , the history of Bloods sets (Im sorry to say will make you LA OG Damus laugh or cry) , those damn acronyms check this example out S.L.O.B means super locked out blood.WHAT!!!!!!!! Blood you call me that shyt and its on!!!!! These damn ranking systems General leuitenant and so on and so on. Now it bb or yb or ob what happened to good old fashion og or yg bg.....I know this is gonna piss off alot of dawgs especially from the east coast but damu some stuff got to stay the same. The way I started bangin is the way I m keepin it. It dont fall in rank file line of the way the west coast started it ( 5 star crowns up Left side bangin ) but other than that its stick to the tried and true and original bangin. I got other problems but ill keep it on the low for now but i wont be surprised if this may be of the same stuff goin on in other states
I feel you on that homie. They rep like that in GA. I prefer the west coast wayz. I red flag to the right. No Stars.....IFGB

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 10th, 2004, 11:31 pm

Alonso kinda maybe made my point. im not from cali so you cali dawgs can set me straight if im wrong. But if the jungles throw up the five its out of their chi town roots. what other things do they do out of chi town roots? if its minimal my points made about the further you are from your orgins the more your gonna change. Do the rangers or jungles recognize any of the people nation stuff? i doubt it but correct me if im wrong. what up fo eva flamin....we the same homie...IFGB different states same Fam.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2004, 3:46 pm

fatlaces wrote:thats straight damu you can catch me in these houston steets. FAMS UP
Yeah i heard beaumont be flamin what sets be out there. I know ATL be havin dogs my homie said they got a Lime hood set out there, sho nuff yall got IFGBs
Fam I am from Milledgeville GA. We have IFGB. Westside Piru, and Athens Park Blood. 74GDz Gangsta cRipz. Ive been in ATL for about 5 years and they have some bangerz here. 18th St deep in atlanta. They got GDz BGDz, vicelordz, latin kingz, 4 corner hustlers, IFGB. I never met anyone from lime hood. But I wouldnt B suprise. My hometown is like an hour away so I stay back and forth.

CurtDZ

Unread post by CurtDZ » July 11th, 2004, 5:20 pm

i know this is a lil off topic from the subject but i stay out in ATL as well, (EASTSIDE DECATUR) and used 2 live in Compton but i have 2 agree with foeevaflamin somewhat about bangin down here. Yeah there are gangs in GA but most of the "active" sets are indeed in milledgeville and other surrounding areas or in northern atlanta like in gwinnett or marietta (especially in gwinnett where the essays and asians get it crunk) kuz in the city most niggas is on that pimp/player/crunked out/shawty shawty shit. niggas who do bang out here be so on the low that it dont matter. Me myself bein aligned with dawgz and ru's also have 2 say that all this shit gettin mixed up b/n chi-town gangs and l.a. gangs needs 2 stop cause it's no need 4 a bunch of mixed up kids gettin killed over info they cant get correctly.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2004, 5:33 pm

CurtDZ wrote:i know this is a lil off topic from the subject but i stay out in ATL as well, (EASTSIDE DECATUR) and used 2 live in Compton but i have 2 agree with foeevaflamin somewhat about bangin down here. Yeah there are gangs in GA but most of the "active" sets are indeed in milledgeville and other surrounding areas or in northern atlanta like in gwinnett or marietta (especially in gwinnett where the essays and asians get it crunk) kuz in the city most niggas is on that pimp/player/crunked out/shawty shawty stuff. niggas who do bang out here be so on the low that it dont matter. Me myself bein aligned with dawgz and ru's also have 2 say that all this stuff gettin mixed up b/n chi-town gangs and l.a. gangs needs 2 stop cause it's no need 4 a bunch of mixed up kids gettin killed over info they cant get correctly.
You aint never lied about them essay. They got gwinnett on fire!!!!! I know its plenty of niggaz who klaim sets in ATL but they aint banging. Its mostly like you said, drugs, money, pimpin. They rep by the zones here. not color or gang codes. But you do katch em out though. Foeva Flamin.....Soo Woo

CurtDZ

Unread post by CurtDZ » July 11th, 2004, 5:53 pm

You aint never lied about them essay. They got gwinnett on fire!!!!! I know its plenty of niggaz who klaim sets in ATL but they aint banging. Its mostly like you said, drugs, money, pimpin. They rep by the zones here. not color or gang codes. But you do katch em out though. Foeva Flamin.....Soo Woo

no doubt, i know niggas who claim but i'm an older cat (28) so the niggas i know are on BG/OG (30 and up) level and they got other shit goin on. like i said in the "gangs in ga" post, ATL is a D-Boy city really, bangin is played out except for in gwinnett and they aint black bangin up there....

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 11th, 2004, 6:08 pm

CurtDZ wrote:You aint never lied about them essay. They got gwinnett on fire!!!!! I know its plenty of niggaz who klaim sets in ATL but they aint banging. Its mostly like you said, drugs, money, pimpin. They rep by the zones here. not color or gang codes. But you do katch em out though. Foeva Flamin.....Soo Woo

no doubt, i know niggas who claim but i'm an older cat (28) so the niggas i know are on BG/OG (30 and up) level and they got other stuff goin on. like i said in the "gangs in ga" post, ATL is a D-Boy city really, bangin is played out except for in gwinnett and they aint black bangin up there....
what about in marrietaville, my friends mom lives up there what set they got up there

CurtDZ

Unread post by CurtDZ » July 11th, 2004, 6:31 pm

^^^^ yo it's called marietta dawg (north atlanta, waaaaay north) and yeah there's gangs up there too but nothin serious some white boy stuff, some essays, and a few dawgs and rips nothin major hell dunno why they want to bang most of marietta is damn near rich all lovely and stuff lol o i 4got it's suburbia and gangsta rap got em turned out lol. anyway, all the "real" bangin is in gwinnett county and that's all essays (surenos) bangin on each other and doin home invasions and shit, been real news heavy......

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 11th, 2004, 6:42 pm

CurtDZ wrote:^^^^ yo it's called marietta dawg (north atlanta, waaaaay north) and yeah there's gangs up there too but nothin serious some white boy stuff, some essays, and a few dawgs and rips nothin major hell dunno why they want to bang most of marietta is damn near rich all lovely and stuff lol o i 4got it's suburbia and gangsta rap got em turned out lol. anyway, all the "real" bangin is in gwinnett county and that's all essays (surenos) bangin on each other and doin home invasions and stuff, been real news heavy......
coo thanks for the info

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2004, 6:49 pm

CurtDZ wrote:^^^^ yo it's called marietta dawg (north atlanta, waaaaay north) and yeah there's gangs up there too but nothin serious some white boy stuff, some essays, and a few dawgs and rips nothin major hell dunno why they want to bang most of marietta is damn near rich all lovely and stuff lol o i 4got it's suburbia and gangsta rap got em turned out lol. anyway, all the "real" bangin is in gwinnett county and that's all essays (surenos) bangin on each other and doin home invasions and stuff, been real news heavy......
LOL yea marietta only have a few "HOT SPOTS" like delk road, and franklin. Other than that I dont know much about marietta besides they got some fine azz sophisticated women.....I goto the Swats and Decatur when I looking fo them should I say "Ghetto Fabolous" Shawtyz. But mainly Marietta is white and have a lot of big ass houses and stuff.

Yo whats the Business on them Diablo's? Ive heard of em and I know the police that was down with em caught a case. And I hear stories about BMF......(Black Mafia Family) they be deep in Visions on thursday nite......IFGB SooWoo

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2004, 6:55 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
LOL yea marietta only have a few "HOT SPOTS" like delk road, and franklin. Other than that I dont know much about marietta besides they got some fine azz sophisticated women.....I goto the Swats and Decatur when I looking fo them should I say "Ghetto Fabolous" Shawtyz. But mainly Marietta is white and have a lot of big ass houses and stuff.

Yo whats the Business on them Diablo's? Ive heard of em and I know the police that was down with em caught a case. And I hear stories about BMF......(Black Mafia Family) they be deep in Visions on thursday nite......IFGB SooWoo

http://www.vision-nightclub.com/html/th ... llery.html

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2004, 7:02 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:

http://www.vision-nightclub.com/html/th ... llery.html
If you klick the June link on the left then the date you will B niggaz in blue. They usually have on Shirts that look like the BMW sign but it has BMF in place of the BMW. They always ballin out the klub on thursday nite. Niggaz be pullin up in lamboz and stuff. They stay like 50 Deep in the klub. Even have hood ratz wearing BMF shirtz

CurtDZ

Unread post by CurtDZ » July 11th, 2004, 7:04 pm

lol well 1st off them Diablo's, as with other ATL gangs if u wanna call em that, is just a dope boy click nuthin more nuthin less. they aint bloods or nothin cuz u know red is a GA color anyway, Bulldogs and GA Red Clay so it's always gonna be like that.

Now as far as them BMF niggas go, let's just say they are everything rolled into one. I aint gonna get into no specifix on who and whut they do cuz if u heard stories then u already know what's up. but yeah they have niggas from all around the US involved with em some of em Crip some of em Blood, but they mostly bang that Crip stuff and they focus aint bangin put it like that they just mainly floss and do whut they do.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 11th, 2004, 7:22 pm

CurtDZ wrote:lol well 1st off them Diablo's, as with other ATL gangs if u wanna call em that, is just a dope boy click nuthin more nuthin less. they aint bloods or nothin because u know red is a GA color anyway, Bulldogs and GA Red Clay so it's always gonna be like that.

Now as far as them BMF niggas go, let's just say they are everything rolled into one. I aint gonna get into no specifix on who and whut they do because if u heard stories then u already know what's up. but yeah they have niggas from all around the US involved with em some of em Crip some of em Blood, but they mostly bang that Crip stuff and they focus aint bangin put it like that they just mainly floss and do whut they do.

Preciate that. Yea and they do it well!!!!! Them niggaz ball hard. And I figured they was from all ova. I B some of them have on Kompton shirts. I think they have an entertainment business too. They performed about 5 songs one nite. Shitz was jammin too