Ward Lane Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Ward Lane Compton Crip

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 3rd, 2007, 11:41 pm

Hood
Ward Lane Compton Crip
Ward Lane Hustlaz(OG's still push it)

BloCC
Ward & Myrhh

Turf
between Alondra & Compton Blvd from Pannes to Long Beach Blvd

Allies
AlantiCC Drive Compton Crip,Neighbor Hood Compton Crip,SouthSide Compton crip,Original Front Hood Compton Crip,Ten Line Gangsta Crip

Enimigos
Holly Hood Piru,Luders Park Piru,Lime Hood Piru,Elm St Piru,Mob Piru,CV70 K

Dead Homies
Og Shitty, Lil ManiaCC,Baby DaCC aka Pig,Baby TuCC,OG Lane-a-tic

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Ward Lane Compton Crip

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 4th, 2007, 5:51 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:Hood
Ward Lane Compton Crip
Ward Lane Hustlaz(OG's still push it)

BloCC
Ward & Myrhh

Turf
between Alondra & Compton Blvd from Pannes to Long Beach Blvd

Allies
AlantiCC Drive Compton Crip,Neighbor Hood Compton Crip,SouthSide Compton crip,Original Front Hood Compton Crip,Ten Line Gangsta Crip

Enimigos
Holly Hood Piru,Luders Park Piru,Lime Hood Piru,Elm St Piru,Mob Piru,CV70 K

Dead Homies
Og _____, Lil ManiaCC,Baby DaCC aka Pig,Baby TuCC,OG Lane-a-tic
What year did you CCome out? :lol:

In total - have many CC riders sets are there?

Is that still a legit Car? Or is it every hood for themselves?

Martinez 8)

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 4th, 2007, 6:29 pm

What year did you CCome out?

the hood started in early 80's
but we turned two c's in like 94

In total - have many CC riders sets are there?

22 but i'll say 19 of em still around

Is that still a legit Car? Or is it every hood for themselves?

Yeah its always two C's bangin' but when we locced up with the watts crips too

Hub & the Dub

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 5th, 2007, 5:49 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:What year did you CCome out?

the hood started in early 80's
but we turned two c's in like 94

In total - have many CC riders sets are there?

22 but i'll say 19 of em still around

Is that still a legit Car? Or is it every hood for themselves?

Yeah its always two C's bangin' but when we locced up with the watts crips too

Hub & the Dub
Damn. :lol:

Didn't know about that one: THE HUB & THE DUB CRIP CAR :wink:

Whatever ever happed to COMPTON BARRIO POBRE right there offa Lime and Rosecrans :shock:

That's where I lived appx 10 to 12 years ago. Back then they had a bigger presence than CV70's and CV2, Even Limehood was out there that much as BARRIO POBRE.

I know shit has changed though...

What's cracken.

Martinez 8)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » January 6th, 2007, 11:17 am

No disrespect, but is yall beefing with all those E/S Pirus out of prinipal or is it some real beef shit, because most niggaz I know from Elm, Lueders and MOB aint heard of yall or didn't know yall was still banging, and it aint even on that arrogant "those niggas aint factors" shit.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 6th, 2007, 11:54 pm

with the luedurs & mobs it been some real gunplay gonig down for like the last two years but with elm's it aint been nothing major lately just a couple of fades at Dominguez

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 7th, 2007, 1:44 am

30rus and MOB PIRU=CLICKED UP

aka they be in our hood bicked it and we be over there on BULLIS

kickin it

them niggas be on the CC's TUFF!

User avatar
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 509
Joined: December 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm
Location: Norwalk, California

Unread post by wizdom » January 7th, 2007, 12:15 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:with the luedurs & mobs it been some real gunplay gonig down for like the last two years but with elm's it aint been nothing major lately just a couple of fades at Dominguez
i heard Westside Pirus beefing with Eastside Pirus in Compton. is that shit new or its been like that. becuase i thought it would be hard for Pirus to beef with other Pirus

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » January 7th, 2007, 1:54 pm

WSP and ESP? Don't know bout that. A lot of MOB niggas I know in the hub and Covina got relativez/homies from WSP, but maybe someone else. But you'd think if they beefin with anyone worth mentioning, it'd have to be MOB or LPP.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » January 12th, 2007, 12:42 am

bucc, you knew Harvey?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 13th, 2007, 10:51 pm

yeah Harvey my nigga baby tucc rest in peace cuhz got shot in my brother car my brother got hit 5 times but cuhh still livin

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 14th, 2007, 1:23 pm

MOB FTP TTP AND WSP runs bompton

Crabs don't move shit
Only
E/s SBCC
ADCC
E/S KPCC
SSCC
C187 NIGGA DIS PIRU

WLCC??? NEVA HEARD OF EM.

THE JOKES BE PUTTIN WORK 2 THEM NIGGAS BUSSED ON US WEN WE WAS BICKIN IT ON BULLIS ACROSS FROM THE BOMPTON SWAPMEET

AKA PALM AND JOKES GANGSTA CRAB

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 14th, 2007, 1:44 pm

I don't like being in bomton tho
U can get smoked to easy
The hoods to close to each other

Aka I was in the MOB hood on bullis directly accross from the swapmeet

So blood wen we was goin back home to our hood we passed through the street directly across from the swapmeet on the otherside I forgot the name but it was a nieghboorhood type street and all yu b is E/S SBCC

I was like blood this shit ridiculous.
THEN BLOOD WE WAS BALLIN AT DOMINGUEZ PARK
We leavin down bompton blvd
I be that shit agin sbcc on HOLLY STREET LOL?
That shit ridiculous too much 1 area
But n e way who hood park is dominguez park
I seen lime ave behind it ? So is it lhp? Or wat

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 14th, 2007, 11:31 pm

my nigga u's a bitch cuhh u never heard of nothing cuhz u dont know what the fucc a gang bitch ass nigga get off the net and hit them streets Mr. Super Dieru and stop trying to get active thru a screenname whats the most yo bitch ass could do but send mean e mails with mad smily faces lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » January 15th, 2007, 2:04 am

bspg wrote:I don't like being in bomton tho
U can get smoked to easy
The hoods to close to each other

Aka I was in the MOB hood on bullis directly accross from the swapmeet

So blood wen we was goin back home to our hood we passed through the street directly across from the swapmeet on the otherside I forgot the name but it was a nieghboorhood type street and all yu b is E/S SBCC

I was like blood this shit ridiculous.
THEN BLOOD WE WAS BALLIN AT DOMINGUEZ PARK
We leavin down compton blvd
I be that shit agin sbcc on HOLLY STREET LOL?
That shit ridiculous too much 1 area
But n e way who hood park is dominguez park
I seen lime ave behind it ? So is it lhp? Or wat
YEAH NIGGAZ YOU WAS REALLY AT LIME HOOD PARK THEM IS LIME HOOD AND CV SEGUNDOS OVER THERE. I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WAS SAYING IN THE SECOND PART I GUESS YOU WAS GETTING YOUR BG CASPER ON RIGHT THERE.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » January 15th, 2007, 2:20 am

Y.G. wrote:
bspg wrote:I don't like being in bomton tho
U can get smoked to easy
The hoods to close to each other

Aka I was in the MOB hood on bullis directly accross from the swapmeet

So blood wen we was goin back home to our hood we passed through the street directly across from the swapmeet on the otherside I forgot the name but it was a nieghboorhood type street and all yu b is E/S SBCC

I was like blood this shit ridiculous.
THEN BLOOD WE WAS BALLIN AT DOMINGUEZ PARK
We leavin down compton blvd
I be that shit agin sbcc on HOLLY STREET LOL?
That shit ridiculous too much 1 area
But n e way who hood park is dominguez park
I seen lime ave behind it ? So is it lhp? Or wat
YEAH NIGGAZ YOU WAS REALLY AT LIME HOOD PARK THEM IS LIME HOOD AND CV SEGUNDOS OVER THERE. I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WAS SAYING IN THE SECOND PART I GUESS YOU WAS GETTING YOUR BG CASPER ON RIGHT THERE.
LOL

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 15th, 2007, 4:48 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bspg"]I don't like being in bomton tho
U can get smoked to easy
The hoods to close to each other

Aka I was in the MOB hood on bullis directly accross from the swapmeet

So blood wen we was goin back home to our hood we passed through the street directly across from the swapmeet on the otherside I forgot the name but it was a nieghboorhood type street and all yu b is E/S SBCC

I was like blood this shit ridiculous.
THEN BLOOD WE WAS BALLIN AT DOMINGUEZ PARK
We leavin down compton blvd
I be that shit agin sbcc on HOLLY STREET LOL?
That shit ridiculous too much 1 area
But n e way who hood park is dominguez park
I seen lime ave behind it ? So is it lhp? Or wat[/quote]

YEAH NIGGAZ YOU WAS REALLY AT LIME HOOD PARK THEM IS LIME HOOD AND CV SEGUNDOS OVER THERE. I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WAS SAYING IN THE SECOND PART I GUESS YOU WAS GETTING YOUR BG CASPER ON RIGHT THERE.[/quote]
lolol no he was getting is cc killa bone on aka yg the super nella !!!who 's nursin ol diabetic ass ???man ...lol how can a super cc killa can swing diapers in a clinik ?????loland lok i would pay to c yo nursy ass with burgundy stockings betwwen two urine test pushing lines ''online'' for the nellas lololol come on chump quit swingin on these nutts its bad for yo net rep ....well keep on doin what u doin lok its just funny ...much piru love homie and dont cck too much u might brake a finger on your keyboard mr super snoop the nurssy nurse

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » January 15th, 2007, 5:05 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bspg wrote:I don't like being in bomton tho
U can get smoked to easy
The hoods to close to each other

Aka I was in the MOB hood on bullis directly accross from the swapmeet

So blood wen we was goin back home to our hood we passed through the street directly across from the swapmeet on the otherside I forgot the name but it was a nieghboorhood type street and all yu b is E/S SBCC

I was like blood this shit ridiculous.
THEN BLOOD WE WAS BALLIN AT DOMINGUEZ PARK
We leavin down compton blvd
I be that shit agin sbcc on HOLLY STREET LOL?
That shit ridiculous too much 1 area
But n e way who hood park is dominguez park
I seen lime ave behind it ? So is it lhp? Or wat
YEAH NIGGAZ YOU WAS REALLY AT LIME HOOD PARK THEM IS LIME HOOD AND CV SEGUNDOS OVER THERE. I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WAS SAYING IN THE SECOND PART I GUESS YOU WAS GETTING YOUR BG CASPER ON RIGHT THERE.
lolol no he was getting is cc killa bone on aka yg the super nella !!!who 's nursin ol diabetic ass ???man ...lol how can a super cc killa can swing diapers in a clinik ?????loland lok i would pay to c yo nursy ass with burgundy stockings betwwen two urine test pushing lines ''online'' for the nellas lololol come on chump quit swingin on these nutts its bad for yo net rep ....well keep on doin what u doin lok its just funny ...much piru love homie and dont cck too much u might brake a finger on your keyboard mr super snoop the nurssy nurse

A SHOULDN'T YOUR BITCH ASS BE AT WORK AT YOUR MOM AND DAD'S DONUT SHOP OR AT THE CLEANERS.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 15th, 2007, 10:59 am

BUCKY FLUE

FUCK WARD LANE CK NIGGA

FUCK CAPTIN CRUNCH PERIOD NIGGA

NIGGA DIS 30 rus nigga
Lil RU STONE POINT 5 NIGGA

C187 ILL SERVE YO MARK ASS


BITCH

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 15th, 2007, 5:09 pm

come on cuhh any nigga could say they could they CCk WLk Ck anything K over the internet but show me something Tiny Gunna Blue Compton Ward Lane Crip serve me then Ward & Myrrh thats where its at if you wanna meet we could do that too

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 15th, 2007, 11:37 pm

[quote="BuCCyBlue"]come on cuhh any nigga could say they could they CCk WLk Ck anything K over the internet but show me something Tiny Gunna Blue Compton Ward Lane Crip serve me then Ward & Myrrh thats where its at if you wanna meet we could do that too[/quote]yeah cuzz dont pay attention to them super snoopy ru throwin up k's online but comin from those chumps k means nun but keyboard killin lol

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 16th, 2007, 12:19 am

LOL

I'm no internet gansta
Ill serve both off yu marks

Yall standin outside the swapmeet with backpacks and shit yall niggas is tourist not gang bangers

Yall some marks

And if yu not at least 6 foot 3 a fight is a waste off time with me.. Cuz its impossible to hit me I'm long as fuck I don't get hit in fights unless ur 6 3 soo judging by how yall look on pics outside off compton swapmeet were I'm 100% sure yall wasn't bangin shit ckus the homies from mob2g block got that shit lock ru
Yall niggas don't want it yall niggas is from a soft ass poptart hood
Fuck WARD CK nigga was happenin

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 16th, 2007, 12:38 am

who the fucc is yall cuhhz im ME cuhh lol nobody give a fucc how tall yo bitch ass is you a hoe u get no stripes for the net cuhh lol u not hard cuhz u learned some disses off a thread u bitch nigga[/list]

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 12:43 am

bspg wrote:LOL

I'm no internet gansta
Ill serve both off yu marks

Yall standin outside the swapmeet with backpacks and shit yall niggas is tourist not gang bangers

Yall some marks

And if yu not at least 6 foot 3 a fight is a waste off time with me.. because its impossible to hit me I'm long as fu-- I don't get hit in fights unless ur 6 3 soo judging by how yall look on pics outside off compton swapmeet were I'm 100% sure yall wasn't bangin shit ckus the homies from mob2g block got that shit lock ru
Yall niggas don't want it yall niggas is from a soft ass poptart hood
fu-- WARD CK nigga was happenin
lololol seems we got another super piru here lol
Image

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » January 16th, 2007, 1:36 am

LOL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2007, 3:41 am

bgcasper wrote:
bspg wrote:LOL

I'm no internet gansta
Ill serve both off yu marks

Yall standin outside the swapmeet with backpacks and shit yall niggas is tourist not gang bangers

Yall some marks

And if yu not at least 6 foot 3 a fight is a waste off time with me.. because its impossible to hit me I'm long as fu-- I don't get hit in fights unless ur 6 3 soo judging by how yall look on pics outside off compton swapmeet were I'm 100% sure yall wasn't bangin shit ckus the homies from mob2g block got that shit lock ru
Yall niggas don't want it yall niggas is from a soft ass poptart hood
fu-- WARD CK nigga was happenin
lololol seems we got another super piru here lol
Image

BUT YOU CAN'T TALK DON'T MAKE X POST ALL YOUR PICTURES AGAIN ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH YOU PACKIN THE HEAT LOL!!! NIGGA YOUR A BUSTA WHO WOULDN'T CATCH A FADE IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. I THOUGHT YOU VISIT YOUR FAMILY IN BOMPTON ALL THE TIME WHY HAVEN'T YOU HIT ME NIGGA?

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 4:43 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
bspg wrote:LOL

I'm no internet gansta
Ill serve both off yu marks

Yall standin outside the swapmeet with backpacks and shit yall niggas is tourist not gang bangers

Yall some marks

And if yu not at least 6 foot 3 a fight is a waste off time with me.. because its impossible to hit me I'm long as fu-- I don't get hit in fights unless ur 6 3 soo judging by how yall look on pics outside off compton swapmeet were I'm 100% sure yall wasn't bangin shit ckus the homies from mob2g block got that shit lock ru
Yall niggas don't want it yall niggas is from a soft ass poptart hood
fu-- WARD CK nigga was happenin
lololol seems we got another super piru here lol
Image

BUT YOU CAN'T TALK DON'T MAKE X POST ALL YOUR PICTURES AGAIN ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH YOU PACKIN THE HEAT LOL!!! NIGGA YOUR A BUSTA WHO WOULDN'T CATCH A FADE IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. I THOUGHT YOU VISIT YOUR FAMILY IN compton ALL THE TIME WHY HAVEN'T YOU HIT ME NIGGA?
HIT U WERE ?????I LAKEWOOD ??????
LOLOLOL MAN OR IN THE URINE TEST LAB ????
BUSTA BELIEVE ME U DONT WANNA CC ME PUNK
Image
AND BY THE WAY WERE WER U WHEN THE HOMIE BULLET WAS WAITIN FOR YO ASS AT THE PLAZA ONTHE CRANS JUST NEXT TO YOUR SO CALL HOOD AND SOUTH OF KING DREW 'S URINE LAB

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 16th, 2007, 4:32 pm

BGCASPER SHUT YO MARK ASS UP MAN

ILL CRACK SHIT ON BLOODS I WOULD

YU A BUSTER MA NIGGA YO ASS SOFT ASS FUCK
I DUNT KNOW WHY YU ON HERE MA NIGGA MAKIN THREATS AND SHIT YO ASS AINT GANGBANGED A DAY IN YO LIFE
YU KNOW NUTHIN ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT YET I LOOK UNDER YO NAME AND SEE NEARLY 3000 POSTS
YO ASS BE ON COMPS 24/7 THAT'S WHY YU KNOW WERE TO GET PICTURES AND SHEIT
YUS A FLUKE
YO ASS GOT DONUTS AND SHIT NEXT TO YO COMP SO YU DON'T HAVE TO GET UP AND SHIET AND LEAVE UR COMP JUS TO EAT YA LIL FAGGET ASS NERD

MARK ASS BUSTER..ILL CRACK YO SHIT ON 30 RUS MA NIGGA FAKE ASS WHITEBOY FUCK YU NIGGA AND WAT HOOD YU FROM NIGGA DIS PIRU

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 16th, 2007, 4:32 pm

BGCASPER SHUT YO MARK ASS UP MAN

ILL CRACK SHIT ON BLOODS I WOULD

YU A BUSTER MA NIGGA YO ASS SOFT ASS FUCK
I DUNT KNOW WHY YU ON HERE MA NIGGA MAKIN THREATS AND SHIT YO ASS AINT GANGBANGED A DAY IN YO LIFE
YU KNOW NUTHIN ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT YET I LOOK UNDER YO NAME AND SEE NEARLY 3000 POSTS
YO ASS BE ON COMPS 24/7 THAT'S WHY YU KNOW WERE TO GET PICTURES AND SHEIT
YUS A FLUKE
YO ASS GOT DONUTS AND SHIT NEXT TO YO COMP SO YU DON'T HAVE TO GET UP AND SHIET AND LEAVE UR COMP JUS TO EAT YA LIL FAGGET ASS NERD

MARK ASS BUSTER..ILL CRACK YO SHIT ON 30 RUS MA NIGGA FAKE ASS WHITEBOY FUCK YU NIGGA AND WAT HOOD YU FROM NIGGA DIS PIRU

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 17th, 2007, 8:12 am

BGCASPER WERE ARE U FROM

buckybooboo has more credibility than yu man

that nigga probably legit but yu yo ass a fluke no matter wat

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 17th, 2007, 10:49 am

bspg wrote:BGCASPER WERE ARE U FROM

buckybooboo has more credibility than yu man

that nigga probably legit but yu yo ass a fluke no matter wat
I have.

Both Mexican Bloods and Mexican Crips in Y.A.

Not very many, though....

They had to ride that shit too.

Same for the blacks from 18th and Compton Varrio's I met ....

Either ride that shit to the fullest or you catch hell from both blacks and Mexicans!

No half steppin....

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
bspg wrote:BGCASPER WERE ARE U FROM

buckybooboo has more credibility than yu man

that nigga probably legit but yu yo ass a fluke no matter wat
I have.

Both Mexican Bloods and Mexican Crips in Y.A.

Not very many, though....

They had to ride that shit too.

Same for the blacks from 18th and Compton Varrio's I met ....

Either ride that shit to the fullest or you catch hell from both blacks and Mexicans!

No half steppin....
*** REVISED ****

I replied to the wrong post,

I was reply to this dude saying he ain't NEVER seen a Mexican Blood....

-----------------

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”