Enthic In Bloods & Crips $ets

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 25th, 2007, 5:44 pm

Shox112 wrote:
cstyle wrote:
And just an update we stopped claiming that OHC shit. We replaced the Harlem with Hood. So its Original Hood Crips now.

C-Style
Rollin 30s West Side LA Crip
YOU's A MUTHAPHUCHAN LIE U LOST ALL G-POINTS U FAKE ASS BANGA, the HARLEMS WILL NEVA IN THEY LIFE REPLACE the H with HOOD DATS APART OF R30's HISTORY, AND the 30's HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IFFY WHEN IT CAME TO the NH SH*T
I think he is right cause if you go to the gallery on streetgangs it show a white wearing a black-t on the back it says "harlem 30s" i swear on it.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 25th, 2007, 7:40 pm

Yeah, fools name is Lil Keke Loco or some shit. He banging Harlem 30's.

And most niggaz I've met from Harlem claim Harlem before that Rollin shit, like its more important than anythang.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 25th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Keke loco is black with both parents, except hes an albino but yeah, that was discussed.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 25th, 2007, 10:49 pm

Shox112 wrote:
cstyle wrote:
And just an update we stopped claiming that OHC shit. We replaced the Harlem with Hood. So its Original Hood Crips now.

C-Style
YOU's A MUTHAPHUCHAN LIE U LOST ALL G-POINTS U FAKE ASS BANGA, the HARLEMS WILL NEVA IN THEY LIFE REPLACE the H with HOOD DATS APART OF R30's HISTORY, AND the 30's HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IFFY WHEN IT CAME TO the NH SH*T
^^^^
Real banger?
BGCASPER is a real banger?
Jus look at his pic how many bangers got backpacks lookin like tourist white ass a mutha infront of the compton swapmeet with gel in the hair and shit aka RICKY MARTIN?

GET the FU-CK OUTTAHERE!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 25th, 2007, 11:17 pm

How the fuck do any of you niggas kno Keke fuckin Loco's parents skin color?
Nigga over there lookin like a fuckin white boi.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 25th, 2007, 11:45 pm

^^

I DONT LIKE THAT NIGGA

THATS A GOOD QUESTION

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 26th, 2007, 12:15 am

Shox112 wrote:
cstyle wrote:

C-Style
LOL, thank you. The only thing they aint iffy on is Harlem. Dude either from out of state or just a regular fraud.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 26th, 2007, 12:20 am

BlaKK wrote:How the fu-- do any of you niggas kno Keke fuckin Loco's parents skin color?
Cuzz is an Albino. I got his shit from huc a Buc and Little or Baby Warloc from Harlem when it first came out. His people said he Black, and I met him before. He came through with them with the Harlem Godfathers, they car club. His features is Black and he got pink eyes.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 26th, 2007, 3:41 am

rocstar wrote:
BlaKK wrote:How the fu-- do any of you niggas kno Keke fuckin Loco's parents skin color?
Cuzz is an Albino. I got his shit from huc a Buc and Little or Baby Warloc from Harlem when it first came out. His people said he Black, and I met him before. He came through with them with the Harlem Godfathers, they car club. His features is Black and he got pink eyes.

YEAH THATS AN ALBINO I GOT A RELATIVE OR TWO THAT ARE LIKE THAT WITH BLONDE HAIR... THAT SHIT IS TRIP TOO BECAUSE THE PARENTS IS BLACK AS F#$K LOL!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 7:37 am

Man that is brazy! Weird though because even his hair look white... like it aint nappy like a muh fuhka... look like dude was hanging at a Kid Rock concert.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 26th, 2007, 7:38 am

youngwun wrote:Man that is brazy! Weird though because even his hair look white... like it aint nappy like a muh fuhka... look like dude was hanging at a Kid Rock concert.
Its a perm. I seen the nigga shit braided.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 26th, 2007, 9:32 am

Sorry to b off topic but isn't one of dem niggaz from the rap group called "dialated peoples" is albino?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 26th, 2007, 12:57 pm

youngwun wrote:Man that is brazy! Weird though because even his hair look white... like it aint nappy like a muh fuhka... look like dude was hanging at a Kid Rock concert.
I would have thought the same, but seems like i was wrong....He looked to me like the typical Hells Angel.....

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » January 26th, 2007, 1:51 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ You got Long Beach twisted homie. Rarely any Viets any the LBC it's all Khmer. Shizz you didn't hear that they named part of ESLB Cambodia Town? hahahaha
Dont ABZ got a alot of vietz in they set?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » January 26th, 2007, 1:52 pm

BlaKK wrote:
PARK VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP
Filipinos, Mexicans, white bois, Samoans, and blacks...
Some1 told me PVCC is Mostly Somoans and Blacks. Never heard of mexikans banging it. Also some1 told me in the forum that only one or two filipino was banging PVCC not a whole lot of them.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 26th, 2007, 2:07 pm

wizdom wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:^^ You got Long Beach twisted homie. Rarely any Viets any the LBC it's all Khmer. Shizz you didn't hear that they named part of ESLB Cambodia Town? hahahaha
Dont ABZ got a alot of vietz in they set?
Yea but thats the ABZ in SGV and SFV. LBC ABZ are mostly Khmer.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Albino dude is Krondon from Strong Arm Steady.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 27th, 2007, 2:22 am

wizdom wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
PARK VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP
Filipinos, Mexicans, white bois, Samoans, and blacks...
Some1 told me PVCC is Mostly Somoans and Blacks. Never heard of mexikans banging it. Also some1 told me in the forum that only one or two filipino was banging PVCC not a whole lot of them.
u have samoan in most major compton hoods from ludaz to the south but true that pvcc have a samoan side and they deep

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 27th, 2007, 3:23 am

pvcc have a samoan side and they deep

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 27th, 2007, 3:57 am

TwoGlockz wrote:Sorry to b off topic but isn't one of dem niggaz from the rap group called "dialated peoples" is albino?
who Evidence? hes Italian american

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 27th, 2007, 4:17 am

LOL @ teekays post count.. :twisted: lucifer.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 27th, 2007, 11:25 am

TeeKay wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:Sorry to b off topic but isn't one of dem niggaz from the rap group called "dialated peoples" is albino?
who Evidence? hes Italian american
I don't know his name but one of dem boyz look albino.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 29th, 2007, 3:21 am

TwoGlockz wrote:I heard of mexican's being on the b-syde but not no white boi's tho.

THERE SUPPOSELY I FEW WHITE BOYS THAT DENVER LANES I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE FROM L.A. LANES OR P.D.L.'s.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 29th, 2007, 5:02 am

Y.G. wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:I heard of mexican's being on the b-syde but not no white boi's tho.

THERE SUPPOSELY I FEW WHITE BOYS THAT DENVER LANES I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE FROM L.A. LANES OR P.D.L.'s.
ludaz park have even nella have ...well the pirus even had mexican squad back in the days the lpp's was so tight with 70 at the beginin that the chicos was flamin back than an was riddin together lhp had white and mex specialy a well known chicc from russia or sum like that ...man all hoods had all races but they are minoritys and act Black even mex in c side cpt use to act Black man look at jhonson street the baby spooks they full of mex kids callin each othaz nigaz

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 29th, 2007, 8:32 am

I thought PVCC was blacks and tonga's.

Isn't their hell of samoans 77th mad swan bloods?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 29th, 2007, 10:03 am

We dont got a hell of a lot of samoans in 77th. There are usos in most sets... a few... but yeah they in the 77/79.

PDL's got the nigga YG Spaceghost. He a white boy and he certified and gets hood love. Lueders and Lime Hood both had a fair shair of mexicans and a couple white boys that I know of.

I could list a gang of names.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 29th, 2007, 10:07 am

^ That's a new word to me "uso".

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 29th, 2007, 2:29 pm

its means bro

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 29th, 2007, 3:36 pm

Shox112 wrote:U STUPID MY HOOD GOT PLENTY OF MEXICANZ AND IT AINT NO TOKEN MEXICANZ EITHER, THEY PUT IN MAJOR WORK
naw nigga, your Varrio got plenty of Blacks. and they aint token blacks either. Varrio Grape Nigga! get it right!

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » January 29th, 2007, 5:02 pm

youngwun wrote:We dont got a hell of a lot of samoans in 77th. There are usos in most sets... a few... but yeah they in the 77/79.

PDL's got the nigga YG Spaceghost. He a white boy and he certified and gets hood love. Lueders and Lime Hood both had a fair shair of mexicans and a couple white boys that I know of.

I could list a gang of names.
The Swans do be havin a couple Somoans in they set, but not alot, Blacks still the majority . Alot of Black Blood and crip sets have a Somoan, Tongan, Filipino, or Mexican. Mostly Somoans & Mexicans, not too much Tongan or Filipino, but they're there. As for Leuders and Lime Hood having a couple of Whiteboys. I seriously doubt that shit. You might of mistaken them for Mexicans. I know Lime Hood Pirus do got some Mexicans and so does Leuders, But not a lot. But Whiteboys, i never heard nor seen that shit. ESPECIALLY in Compton, my nigga. I seriously doubt any whiteboy bangs a Compton set. Maybe East LA but not no Compton, be realistic. The only non-Black people that bang Bllod or Crip in Compton is Somoans(Most of em PVCC, but a few in some Blood sets), Filipinos (Only heard of 1 or 2 banging PVCC), Mexicans (a few in some E.S. Blood sets), and i never heard of Tongans banging in Compton but i might of mistaken them for Somoans. But be realistic. Theres only a few of these Non-Black ethnicities banging Blood or Crip not a whole lot. and come on in Compton, sets are ethnically segregated. And a whiteboy banging, is unheard of, especially a Blood or Crip set and in Compton. Be foreal..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 29th, 2007, 8:51 pm

What about Goldie from PVCC and that nigga from Southside who was on the news for the Williams shooting?

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 29th, 2007, 9:35 pm

i remember reading in the paper about the williams shooting they said he was the only documented white gang member in compton or something to that effect