Enthic In Bloods & Crips $ets

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 29th, 2007, 10:32 pm

I'm just saying they've existed. Goldie was a known one too.

Compton aint just these big bad black-only gangs like some people would want to pretend.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 29th, 2007, 11:02 pm

Its already been said before, Goldie from the village is An OG

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2007, 5:50 am

wizdom wrote:
youngwun wrote:We dont got a hell of a lot of samoans in 77th. There are usos in most sets... a few... but yeah they in the 77/79.

PDL's got the nigga YG Spaceghost. He a white boy and he certified and gets hood love. Lueders and Lime Hood both had a fair shair of mexicans and a couple white boys that I know of.

I could list a gang of names.
The Swans do be havin a couple Somoans in they set, but not alot, Blacks still the majority . Alot of Black Blood and crip sets have a Somoan, Tongan, Filipino, or Mexican. Mostly Somoans & Mexicans, not too much Tongan or Filipino, but they're there. As for Leuders and Lime Hood having a couple of Whiteboys. I seriously doubt that shit. You might of mistaken them for Mexicans. I know Lime Hood Pirus do got some Mexicans and so does Leuders, But not a lot. But Whiteboys, i never heard nor seen that shit. ESPECIALLY in Compton, my nigga. I seriously doubt any whiteboy bangs a Compton set. Maybe East LA but not no Compton, be realistic. The only non-Black people that bang Bllod or Crip in Compton is Somoans(Most of em PVCC, but a few in some Blood sets), Filipinos (Only heard of 1 or 2 banging PVCC), Mexicans (a few in some E.S. Blood sets), and i never heard of Tongans banging in Compton but i might of mistaken them for Somoans. But be realistic. Theres only a few of these Non-Black ethnicities banging Blood or Crip not a whole lot. and come on in Compton, sets are ethnically segregated. And a whiteboy banging, is unheard of, especially a Blood or Crip set and in Compton. Be foreal..
most cpt hood have at least a couple of whiteboys and thats what real ..lpp lhp have and sscc had a whiteboy arrested over williams case and still in ssc tg u also have a white boy like iv said they not numerous but they exist and most of the time are down

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2007, 5:52 am

TeeKay wrote:Its already been said before, Goldie from the village is An OG
yeah all the forum stalker and casper post collectors i was the first one who talked about og goldie ugot any news ??last time i heard of him he was facing life ...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 30th, 2007, 8:09 am

UR WHITE ^^^^^^

and like a POP TART SOFT IN the MIDDLE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 31st, 2007, 2:29 am

batman wrote:
Shox112 wrote:U STUPID MY HOOD GOT PLENTY OF MEXICANZ AND IT AINT NO TOKEN MEXICANZ EITHER, THEY PUT IN MAJOR WORK
naw nigga, your Varrio got plenty of Blacks. and they aint token blacks either. Varrio Grape Nigga! get it right!

I MET A MEXICAN FROM YOUR HOOD WHO HATES MEXICAN WITH A PASSION AND HE TALKS LIKE A NIGGA, ACTS LIKE NIGGA, AND EVERYTHING. THE NIGGA WAS WITH IT TOO SHIT HE GOT 6-0 ON HIS BACK ARMS AND EVERYTHING.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 31st, 2007, 10:55 am

I've never sen or heard of mexicans/SAMOAN from no FAMILY SETTS

OR SWANS BASICALLY SINCE SWANS IS THE SAME ASS IFG ON THE E/S

NIGGAS DON'T LIKE NO SAMOAN OR TONGANS THAT SHIT AUTOMATIC CRAB

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 1st, 2007, 2:38 am

bspg wrote:I've never sen or heard of mexicans/SAMOAN from no FAMILY SETTS

OR SWANS BASICALLY SINCE SWANS IS THE SAME ASS IFG ON THE E/S

NIGGAS DON'T LIKE NO SAMOAN OR TONGANS THAT SHIT AUTOMATIC CRAB

SOME NIGGAZ SAY THAT ABOUT TONGANS BUT NOT SAMOANS NIGGA

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 1st, 2007, 4:37 am

bgcasper wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Its already been said before, Goldie from the village is An OG
yeah all the forum stalker and casper post collectors i was the first one who talked about og goldie ugot any news ??last time i heard of him he was facing life ...
look dude i was dissin at all, i just read about it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 1st, 2007, 6:10 am

[quote="TeeKay"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="TeeKay"]Its already been said before, Goldie from the village is An OG[/quote]yeah all the forum stalker and casper post collectors i was the first one who talked about og goldie ugot any news ??last time i heard of him he was facing life ...[/quote]

look dude i was dissin at all, i just read about it[/quote]yeah i know i wasnt aiming at u ...but was askin u if u had any news about goldie last i heard he was doin time ...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 1st, 2007, 8:36 am

Swans aint the same as Inglewood Family. It's blood love but we Swans first... we been around since the start homie we aint gonna be baby IF's... Inglewood niggaz have always kicked it over in our hood thats why we close. And Family Swan is Swan first too. It's love but we Swans nigga.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 1st, 2007, 2:16 pm

ifs cpf fsb=clicked up

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » February 3rd, 2007, 12:25 pm

I didn't know white boi's been bangin in L.A like that.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » February 5th, 2007, 11:27 am

But anyway isn't their white boi's bangin BPS in the jungles cause i seen one in that training day movie i swear.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 5th, 2007, 1:16 pm

OMFG

GOTTTDAMN MAN

KEYWORD: MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE

MOVIES/DVDS/YOUTUBE THAT SHIT AINT REAL MAN

NIGGAS B ON THERE PUMPIN THEY HOOD UP BRINGIN OUT GUNS AND SHIT SAYIN ALL KINDS OFF STUPID SHIT

THAT SHIT AINT REAL LIFE MAN

I M NOT SAYIN ITS ALL FAKE BUT MOST OFF IT IS

YA FEELZ ME

I MEAN I SHOULD KNOW I WAS IN A GANGBANGIN DVD BY THE WAY

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 5th, 2007, 9:31 pm

bspg wrote: I MEAN I SHOULD KNOW I WAS IN A GANGBANGIN DVD BY THE WAY
Thats why you know all that shit is fradulent huh cuzz. If your bitch ass can C in one you know that shit aint real.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 6th, 2007, 9:39 am

^^^^^^

riiite nigga riiite nigga

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 6th, 2007, 9:47 am

What DVD was you in?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 6th, 2007, 12:35 pm

i was in it in the background and shit the homie Tall ru and J dawg RIck from the hood was lettin niggas know how niggas get in out here Shootin dice and shit

but i dunno if the put out all the footage

gangbangin 4 life the blood one
unless they put the rest out on the crip version

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 11th, 2007, 1:46 pm

bgcasper wrote:
wizdom wrote:
youngwun wrote:We dont got a hell of a lot of samoans in 77th. There are usos in most sets... a few... but yeah they in the 77/79.

PDL's got the nigga YG Spaceghost. He a white boy and he certified and gets hood love. Lueders and Lime Hood both had a fair shair of mexicans and a couple white boys that I know of.

The Swans do be havin a couple Somoans in they set, but not alot, Blacks still the majority . Alot of Black Blood and crip sets have a Somoan, Tongan, Filipino, or Mexican. Mostly Somoans & Mexicans, not too much Tongan or Filipino, but they're there. As for Leuders and Lime Hood having a couple of Whiteboys. I seriously doubt that shit. You might of mistaken them for Mexicans. I know Lime Hood Pirus do got some Mexicans and so does Leuders, But not a lot. But Whiteboys, i never heard nor seen that shit. ESPECIALLY in Compton, my nigga. I seriously doubt any whiteboy bangs a Compton set. Maybe East LA but not no Compton, be realistic. The only non-Black people that bang Bllod or Crip in Compton is Somoans(Most of em PVCC, but a few in some Blood sets), Filipinos (Only heard of 1 or 2 banging PVCC), Mexicans (a few in some E.S. Blood sets), and i never heard of Tongans banging in Compton but i might of mistaken them for Somoans. But be realistic. Theres only a few of these Non-Black ethnicities banging Blood or Crip not a whole lot. and come on in Compton, sets are ethnically segregated. And a whiteboy banging, is unheard of, especially a Blood or Crip set and in Compton. Be foreal..
most cpt hood have at least a couple of whiteboys and thats what real ..lpp lhp have and sscc had a whiteboy arrested over williams case and still in ssc tg u also have a white boy like iv said they not numerous but they exist and most of the time are down
I never heard no seen no white person bangin in the cpt.. i might be wrong, but i just never saw it with my own eyes.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

bgcasper wrote:
wizdom wrote:

I never heard no seen no white person bangin in the cpt.. i might be wrong, but i just never saw it with my own eyes.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 11th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Most niggaz speak on a lot of things they haven't seen. I aint seen Hoovers do certain things but I can tell you they have done them. Sorry if thats vague, but maybe niggas know what I be gettin at.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 11th, 2007, 9:04 pm

O.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 11th, 2007, 9:55 pm

wizdom wrote:I never heard no seen no white person bangin in the cpt.. i might be wrong, but i just never saw it with my own eyes.
BELIEVE ME ....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 11th, 2007, 11:41 pm

ME NEITHER

AND i cant take BGCASPERS word for thats for dammm SURE!!!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 12th, 2007, 7:46 am

Well take mine blood.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 12th, 2007, 9:54 am

:?: :?: :D

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 12th, 2007, 9:56 am

bspg wrote::?: :?: :D
busta i can understand a jersey guy dont know about it but aint u suposed to be from an la piru set ???

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 15th, 2007, 12:10 am

BEE GEE CASPER

shuddaap man FUCK ill beat ur lil soft ass man lil white white white BITCH

i b CROWNIN THESE CRAB niggas like checkas

ya dig

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 15th, 2007, 3:18 am

bspg why u act like a slob, nigga?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 15th, 2007, 3:24 am

stall that crab talk young cuzz, aint nobody never even heard of yo hood nigga.