Big Fase (Games's Brother) Gets Dropped White Boy from Cedar Block Piru

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 1st, 2007, 10:56 pm

i feel dood...... but what he is saying aint the code of the street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX0GroQ0Y7Y

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 1st, 2007, 11:02 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX0GroQ0Y7Y

i feel dood...... but what he is saying aint the code of the street
LMAO

He reminds me of Smokey

"Naw man I cant do that Im on probation" :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 1st, 2007, 11:36 pm

He should have been bobbin and weavin :lol:

And he was talking about how "the best boxers get knocked down"

WTF? He didnt even fight back! lol

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 2nd, 2007, 1:31 am

A Ghost wrote:That what Im trying to figure out X, quit playin
I think he meant that it doesnt really matter how big your foe is. If you are about to catch an ass whooping anyways, why not place the first punch? Just dont back up.

I did some Kickboxing a few years ago and what i learned is, that one single well placed punch can lay any dude down, no matter how big.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 2nd, 2007, 1:37 am

Sentenza wrote:
I think he meant that it doesnt really matter how big your foe is. If you are about to catch an ass whooping anyways, why not place the first punch?

:wink:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 2nd, 2007, 2:12 am

I seen niggas from many hoods get disciplined by a Big homey. This aint rare or unusual it was just caught on tape.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » March 2nd, 2007, 11:21 am

rocstar wrote:I seen niggas from many hoods get disciplined by a Big homey. This aint rare or unusual it was just caught on tape.
very true seen it around my way a bunch of times

but i think its what status Fase was claimin that made ppl trip about this..u know him and Game made it seem like that boy was a shotcaller and he would be the one doing the disciplining if anything

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 2nd, 2007, 12:45 pm

Sentenza wrote:
I think he meant that it doesnt really matter how big your foe is. If you are about to catch an ass whooping anyways, why not place the first punch? Just dont back up.

I did some Kickboxing a few years ago and what i learned is, that one single well placed punch can lay any dude down, no matter how big.
I gotchu :wink:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 2nd, 2007, 7:22 pm

IF WHITEBOY WAS SUCH A G HE WOULD HAVE DID THE SAME TO SPIDER AND HIS HOMIES, SINCE THEY WAS THE PROBLEM, I FEEL WHERE HE IS COMING FROM AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT FASE IS SAYING, BUT HONESTLY THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM, I GOT DISCIPLINED REAL TALK LIKE IN 99 I WAS LIKE 14 A HOMIE FROM A ANOTHER SET CAUGHT ME CHASING AN ENEMY AND I DIDNT CATCH HIM. WELL THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME, THE SAME HOMIE IS LIKE A NEIGHBORHOOD DEBO, HE TRIED IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING YEAR AND DIDNT LIKE THE RESLUTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 3rd, 2007, 5:45 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]IF WHITEBOY WAS SUCH A G HE WOULD HAVE DID THE SAME TO SPIDER AND HIS HOMIES[quote]

For real he didnt smash on them crip niggaz. Im still dyin when fase called his ass a SPV. Everyhood gottem. Hahaha.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 3rd, 2007, 9:13 am

fase is in his 20's....wtf i thought he was 36 or somethin

i dono but seems the other dude gets mo respect than fase...coz i thoght fase was one of the loc'est Og's...as GAmes documentary said..lol....usualy big g's get knocked out all the people arond stomp that dude who attacked him...

i knew fase wasnt that hard ...he seemed soft wen i sow him in that documentary but w.e

if i was him id still fight back ...public or no public..i ain scared of gettin my ass kicked as long as i let that nigga know he ain punkin me no way

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 9:43 am

Isn't game brother from ceder block?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 3rd, 2007, 10:51 am

To me, this whole Game/Fase/Whiteboy chain of events got Cedar Block hood lookin' real wack.

1. G Unit introduces new signee... Game from Compton, a known blood.
2. Game releases album that comes with DVD showing his hood and his set Cedar Block Piru. Features Game talking about how he gangbanged and where he was shot at and Fase backs it all up/cosigns.
3. Niggaz start making money.
4. Game and Fase have a problem. Split up.
5. Game takes Blackwallstreet, Fase starts Brazil & Wilmington.
6. Fase goes on record numerous times to say everything Game says about growing up is a lie, even though Fase had cosigned and pushed his brother up to that point. Fase takes it all back and justifies it in a half assed way, which leads niggas to believe he either lying or afraid to admit he wanted to make money.
7. Niggaz from Brazil & Wilmington seen jumpin ship to go fuck with Blackwallstreet. Why? Money.
8. Fase says Game cant shoot photos in the hood. Whiteboy says its all good and lets the shit happen.
9. Whiteboy ends up in new Game video.
10. To get back at niggas, Fase agrees to appear in a Spider Loc video. Fase's cameo will take place in Cedar Block hood. This is some real disgraceful shit, and it'd be a heavy blow to Game's rep in the streets if/when its released.
11. Whiteboy shows up, pissed off that Fase got Crips in the hood and knocks Fase out.
12. And this one is as important as #3 on the list: Fase goes on video trashing the OG homie from his set so that he don't come off as a punk.

CBP hood = niggaz stabbin eachother and jumpin ship to make this rap money. Where does the banging come in to play? It don't seem to, and thats a letdown because this just another hood that lost how many homies over the year reduced to drama over some cash. Fuck that shit!

Fase didn't do shit because what would he have done? That's his OG and that nigga could swallow Fase. Fase has mellowed.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 3rd, 2007, 11:00 am

Fase done f*cked it up for himself bringing them crips niggaz into ceder block hood that fool can't be doing all that.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 3rd, 2007, 10:06 pm

how come game went to a crip hood befo
how come bone went to a crip hood too
how come dub C and mack 10 were in one group
snoop , tray dee, kurupt, daz, were signed to suge knight
jst some questions fo u LA niggaz

n that dude was white...wtf i thought he was lite skin...now u got white crips knockin out black dudes fuuuuck!!! ewww

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 3rd, 2007, 10:07 pm

if crip or blood gangs have white OG's....yall shud stop bangin that shit sounds stupid

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 3rd, 2007, 10:33 pm

the nigga "whiteboy" is high yellow, as we call em, he aint white. Young why you so suprised my nigga? It's all about that these days, aint none of my ryda folks died of some real bangin it was all about that cheeze my nigga (and these was real OG's not no niggas in they late 20's that was rap peoples brothas).

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 3rd, 2007, 10:58 pm

notice anotha thang too, the Cedars was on the brink of extinction b4 game came out, all of a sudden them niggaz gotta a few numbers...dats cuz the real ridaz left and the money hungry industry star-struccc entourage ass kissin niggaz came along... and to c real with u cuz fase got what he deserved cuz he was tryin to fit into some chucccs a couple of sizes too big 4 him loc

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 4th, 2007, 12:29 am

'X' wrote:
TeeKay wrote:

Now if dude was bent than I can understand him not being totally prepared for that punch but as always, swing first! if you know someone is up on your face

Is this suppose to be a joke??

On AH X said- "Now if dude was bent than I can understand him not being totally prepared for that punch, but I always say, if you even sensing a little bit that somebody who is that close up on you about to trip, take off first!"
May i quote u again?

LORD K1LLJOY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LORD K1LLJOY » March 4th, 2007, 1:26 am

Mcminister wrote:if crip or blood gangs have white OG's....yall shud stop bangin that shit sounds stupid
why be so oignorant and closed minded? thers black sureno ogs thers mexican blood/piru ogs and thers white og gangsters in other gangs to so what does it matter? whiteboy is not white DURRRRRRRRR!!!!!

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 4th, 2007, 4:35 am

Mcminister wrote:
n that dude was white...wtf i thought he was lite skin...now u got white crips knockin out black dudes fuuuuck!!! ewww
time to change the name to Mcdumb@ss

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 4th, 2007, 9:07 am

Mcminister wrote:if crip or blood gangs have white OG's....yall shud stop bangin that shit sounds stupid
Their is no white O.G's in L.A and their not to many white boyz in gangs in L.A homie.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » March 4th, 2007, 10:10 am

That dude Whiteboy doesnt look white. Hes light skinned most likely. I know a dude named "tiny" thats like 300lbs :?

Anyone with half a brain can tell that dude aient white.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 4th, 2007, 11:22 am

yea dats what i thuoght

werent crips made to protect against white peeps n bully's by kids to young to go into the panthers

alll u mothafukas talkin this n that go eat a dick...i dono what the fk goes on in LA ...i didnt kno he was named white boi i thuoght u dudes were callin him white
im not aa LA dick rydin brotha investigatin on wat goes on in their streets from 1000 miles away on the net all day

so WIP u can suck a dick
(edit that part i said white crips...i ment white bloods)

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 4th, 2007, 11:42 am

youngwun wrote:To me, this whole Game/Fase/Whiteboy chain of events got Cedar Block hood lookin' real wack.

1. G Unit introduces new signee... Game from Compton, a known blood.
2. Game releases album that comes with DVD showing his hood and his set Cedar Block Piru. Features Game talking about how he gangbanged and where he was shot at and Fase backs it all up/cosigns.
3. Niggaz start making money.
4. Game and Fase have a problem. Split up.
5. Game takes Blackwallstreet, Fase starts Brazil & Wilmington.
6. Fase goes on record numerous times to say everything Game says about growing up is a lie, even though Fase had cosigned and pushed his brother up to that point. Fase takes it all back and justifies it in a half assed way, which leads niggas to believe he either lying or afraid to admit he wanted to make money.
7. Niggaz from Brazil & Wilmington seen jumpin ship to go fu-- with Blackwallstreet. Why? Money.
8. Fase says Game cant shoot photos in the hood. Whiteboy says its all good and lets the shit happen.
9. Whiteboy ends up in new Game video.
10. To get back at niggas, Fase agrees to appear in a Spider Loc video. Fase's cameo will take place in Cedar Block hood. This is some real disgraceful shit, and it'd be a heavy blow to Game's rep in the streets if/when its released.
11. Whiteboy shows up, pissed off that Fase got Crips in the hood and knocks Fase out.
12. And this one is as important as #3 on the list: Fase goes on video trashing the OG homie from his set so that he don't come off as a punk.

CBP hood = niggaz stabbin eachother and jumpin ship to make this rap money. Where does the banging come in to play? It don't seem to, and thats a letdown because this just another hood that lost how many homies over the year reduced to drama over some cash. fu-- that shit!

Fase didn't do shit because what would he have done? That's his OG and that nigga could swallow Fase. Fase has mellowed.

nigga you sum'd that shit up rite there to the fullest ......DADDY BANG'D WITH THE NUTTYS IN COMPTON HIS MOMMA A HOOVA CRIPPLETTE HIS BABY'S MOMMA EAST SIDE WATTS BABY LOC'S HE GREW UP (FOR THE MOST PART) IN TANA HOOD BUT GANG BANG'D with THE CEADERS DOOD KINDA ALL OVA THIS MOTHAFUCKA..... AND CEADER BLOCK HAS TA BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE HUB DEY A FUCKING JOKE AND A DISGRACE TO THE GANG BANG'N WAY OF LIFE

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 4th, 2007, 6:07 pm

youngwun wrote:CBP hood = niggaz stabbin eachother and jumpin ship to make this rap money. Where does the banging come in to play? It don't seem to, and thats a letdown because this just another hood that lost how many homies over the year reduced to drama over some cash. fu-- that shit!
Ouch...

YG Hootie is looking real different after all this too - cosign then diss.

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » March 4th, 2007, 6:14 pm

SHIT COMES AND GOES THAT'S THE RULES. WB BEEN KNOCKED OUT BY OG SHANK. THAT''S THE RULES TAKE IT AND KEEP GOING. BUT FACE DESERVED IT DID NOT FOLLOW CHAIN OF COMMAND TRIED MAKE CHAIN OF COMMAND.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 4th, 2007, 9:03 pm

Simple: Fase was on some disrespectful ish for fame. Never bring the enemy to your stomping grounds. Its coo to squash this senseless ish show some luv whatever, but I would never bring a red rag to the hood.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 4th, 2007, 11:29 pm

Mcminister wrote:how come game went to a crip hood befo
how come bone went to a crip hood too
how come dub C and mack 10 were in one group
snoop , tray dee, kurupt, daz, were signed to suge knight
jst some questions fo u LA niggaz

Hes clearly not white..., lets not get the other dudes from the keke loco thread try and cosign that one.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2007, 11:31 pm

"whiteboy" is not white.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 4th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Yall on some different shit with that bringing the enemy to the hood. Many a enemy than stood in many a hood without no issues. That shit was personal period. If thats the case and dude pushing the line that hard why didnt he trip on G-Malone or any of the other crips that was there? It wasnt a issue about a Crip being in they hood it was about money, Games money and dude working for that check. One of the BWS main niggas from 5-3 Avalon.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2007, 11:45 pm

rocstar wrote:Yall on some different shit with that bringing the enemy to the hood. Many a enemy than stood in many a hood without no issues. That shit was personal period. If thats the case and dude pushing the line that hard why didnt he trip on G-Malone or any of the other crips that was there? It wasnt a issue about a Crip being in they hood it was about money, Games money and dude working for that check. One of the BWS main niggas from 5-3 Avalon.
Who, G-magic's ass? Everyone keep on pushin that he brought the enemy to the hood shit like it's really that serious and "enemies" get no passes.