Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by xxx » July 15th, 2011, 5:56 pm

I don't get it. Y'all turned gangster crips in 1995 but y'all started another branch of your tagger crew in Hollywood and fill the ranks with Mexicans in 1996?

What is that?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 15th, 2011, 11:35 pm

I don't get it, why are you the bitch you are?, you really look like a bitch and one of our victims with all this hate, no matter how bad you try to make the Blastin' Foos look, you are makin' yourself look like the bitch, you sound like a woman cuzz, you don't have ANY street credibility!, YOU ARE THE POLICE!, you are a fat, bitch ass weenie, no pussy gettin' loser, you are the type of weenie that got slapped up and got robbed when you were growin' up, you were bullied when you were growin' up huh?, don't tell me about my history, because before I started bangin', I've been slappin' niggas up and puttin' niggas on their ass all my life!, go look in the mirror, which you can't do, because of the bitch you are, you're even ashamed to look at yourself in the mirror, look at your silly, bitchified, hoecake ass behavior before you think you can tell anybody anything! Buster!! :mrgreen:


xxx wrote:I don't get it. Y'all turned gangster crips in 1995 but y'all started another branch of your tagger crew in Hollywood and fill the ranks with Mexicans in 1996?

What is that?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 15th, 2011, 11:40 pm

I see you also have the power to edit your posts. Last time I checked, Alonso removed that function and only the website administrator has that kind of power, so who are you really?, THE POLICE?, are you really Alonso? You really are the police! Nuff said!!!


xxx wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote: I don't acknowledge or beef with taggers?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 16th, 2011, 1:52 am

You bitch made buster!, lmao, thank you for admitting and confirming the obvious! Bitch! Lmao :wink:




[quote="xxx"]I'm not from any gang. I live in palm springs

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by xxx » July 16th, 2011, 7:50 am

Homie shit just ain't adding up.

1992 Buff Fiend kings is born.

1993 you claim you were blasting on fools gangster Crip 3xs.

1995 y'all turn gangster crips

1996 y'all start a Mexican tagger crew in Hollywood.

And you lived in the Rampart district. What nigga lives around Mac Arthur park unless they homeless and smoking.

My conclusion since I never heard of y'all until the in
ternet and y'all still tagging in Hollywood in 96 , is u a God damn lie.

Y'all niggas was a tagger crew well into the 2000s.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 16th, 2011, 1:33 pm

Shut up bitch and answer my questions, stop tryin' to change the subject because you've been exposed you bitch ass fraud!, WHO ARE YOU REALLY?, ARE YOU ALONSO, USING FAKE SCREENAMES AND ACCOUNTS, POSING TO BE OTHER PEOPLE, STARTIN' DRAMA ONLINE TO START WARS IN THE STREETS?, I ASK THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I SEE YOU HAVE THE POWER TO EDIT YOUR POSTS!, ONLY THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR HAS THAT POWER!, AFTER I WAS ARGUING WITH YOU AND THE CLOWN POSING AS KEVMARK, ALONSO EDITED AND DELETED ALMOST ALL OF MY POSTS, AND KEPT THEIRS UP!, THEN, HE OR THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR EDITED THE WEBSITE WHERE YOU COULD NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS! ARE YOU THE FAGGOT ASS POLICE?, DOIN' THE SAME SHIT?, POSING TO BE A GANG MEMBER?, BUT YOU WERE REALLY A BITCH GROWING UP, WHO WAS VICTIMIZED, ROBBED, AND SLAPPED UP BY REAL G's BECAUSE YOU WERE A BUSTER ASS WANNABE, A POSER, PRETENDING TO BE HARD? LMAO, YOU FRAUD, BITCH ASS MARK!! LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

xxx wrote:Homie shit just ain't adding up.

1992 Buff Fiend kings is born.

1993 you claim you were blasting on fools gangster Crip 3xs.

1995 y'all turn gangster crips

1996 y'all start a Mexican tagger crew in Hollywood.

And you lived in the Rampart district. What nigga lives around Mac Arthur park unless they homeless and smoking.

My conclusion since I never heard of y'all until the in
ternet and y'all still tagging in Hollywood in 96 , is u a God damn lie.

Y'all niggas was a tagger crew well into the 2000s.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 16th, 2011, 1:46 pm

BITCH NIGGA, YOU ALWAYS LIVED IN PALM SPRINGS!, YOU ARE A BITCH ASS WEENIE, A GANG BANGIN' GROUPIE, RESEARCHING GANGS ONLINE AND WATCHING GANG DOCUMENTARIES ALL YOUR LIFE, YOU PROBABLY DID LIVE IN THE CITY, BUT YOU WERE PEEPING OUT YOUR WINDOW, DOCUMENTING EVERYTHING, TALKING INTO YOUR VOICE RECORDER EVERYTIME SOMETHING HAPPENED IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE!, LMAO, YOU BITCH ASS MARK, NOW YOU COME HERE TO THIS SITE, AND ARGUE WITH EVERYBODY LIKE YOU'RE A REPUTABLE, LIKE YOU DID EVERYTHING WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'VE NEVER LIVED ANY OF THIS SHIT YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT!, YOU DON'T ADD UP YOU BITCH ASS FRAUD, FIRST YOU WERE POSING AS KEVMARK AND MANGLER, NOW YOU'RE POSING AS AN IMPOSTOR BY THE NAME OF XXX, NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS XXX RATED EXCEPT FOR YOUR BITCHIFIED BEHAVIOR AND THE LIES YOU PERPETRATE!, FRAUD ASS FAG!, I NEVER LIVED IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, I NEVER HAD A TAGGER CLIQUE IN HOLLYWOOD WHEN WE WERE ALREADY CRIPPIN' IN WEST L.A.!, WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?, JUST BECAUSE A TAGGER CREW SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE CITY WITH THE SAME LETTERS IN THEIR NAME DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH US!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU FALSE, FRAUD ASS WANNEBE GANG HISTORIAN!!! SOMEONE DID GET STEAL AND HIJACK MY ACCOUNT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BEFORE I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK, WHEN ALONSO BANNED ME, I HAD TO ASK HIS PERMISSION TO COME BACK HERE AND GET BACK ON THE FORUMS! IT PROBABLY WAS YOUR FRAUD ASS YOU POLICE ASS, MARK ASS IMPOSTOR! LMAO. YOU DON'T HAVE A REP IN THE STREETS!, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!, BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE AND PLAY GANGSTER HERE ON INTERNET?!!?? YOU ARE A LOSER, AND THAT IS BEHAVIOR OF A LOSER!!! WEENIE!!! LMAO...


xxx wrote:Homie shit just ain't adding up.

1992 Buff Fiend kings is born.

1993 you claim you were blasting on fools gangster Crip 3xs.

1995 y'all turn gangster crips

1996 y'all start a Mexican tagger crew in Hollywood.

And you lived in the Rampart district. What nigga lives around Mac Arthur park unless they homeless and smoking.

My conclusion since I never heard of y'all until the in
ternet and y'all still tagging in Hollywood in 96 , is u a God damn lie.

Y'all niggas was a tagger crew well into the 2000s.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by xxx » July 16th, 2011, 2:52 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:THE LIES YOU PERPETRATE!, FRAUD ASS FAG!, I NEVER LIVED IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, I NEVER HAD A TAGGER CLIQUE IN HOLLYWOOD WHEN WE WERE ALREADY CRIPPN
WLA PALMS wrote:When we first came onto the scene back in '92, we used to call ourselves BFK(Budd Feenz Krew, Bankin' Fooo Konstantly). When I moved from WLA to the Rampart District, I used to see BFK strike-ups all around that area, especially on Wilshire Blvd over there by Lafayette Park, but, those BFK's were never affiliated with us. back in '96, we used to have a Latin clique from Hollywood called BFGK or FGK(Budd Feenz Gone Krazy).
:shock:

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 16th, 2011, 4:56 pm

LIKE I SAID FAG, JUST BECAUSE A TAGGER CREW LOCATED CLEAR ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY WITH THE SAME LETTERS IN THEIR NAME DON'T MEAN THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH ANOTHER CREW OR GANG WITH THE SAME LETTERS!, LIKE I SAID BUSTER, I NEVER LIVED IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, I NEVER HAD A TAGGER CLIQUE IN HOLLYWOOD WHEN WE WERE ALREADY BANGIN' WEST L.A. TRAY CRIP ALL THE WAY IN WEST L.A. YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO HAVE MET ME IN PERSON, YOU'RE GOING OFF OF INFO YOU LEARNED OFF THE INTERNET YOU SILLY, BITCH ASS PERPETRATOR, BUT I CAN PROVE YOU TO BE A BITCH, A FRAUD, AND AN INTERNET WARRIOR HERE ON STREETGANGS LMAO. SOMEONE DID PRIVATE INBOX ME AND TOLD ME SOMEBODY LIKE YO BITCH, FRAUD ASS, WAS FALSELY USING MY NAME ON THEHOODUP.COM, WHEN I WAS BANNED HERE ON STREETGANGS WHILE MY ACCOUNT HERE WAS HIJACKED. LIKE I SAID, YOU CAN'T PROVE NONE OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER MET ME, YOU'RE A KEYBOARD GANGSTA WHO HIDES BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER LIKE A STRAIGHT BITCH AND ARGUES WITH PEOPLE BASED OFF WHAT YOU READ! YOU FUCKIN' LAMO, HOMO ASS WEENIE, POINT PROVEN! LMAO!!!

xxx wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:THE LIES YOU PERPETRATE!, FRAUD ASS FAG!, I NEVER LIVED IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, I NEVER HAD A TAGGER CLIQUE IN HOLLYWOOD WHEN WE WERE ALREADY CRIPPN
WLA PALMS wrote:When we first came onto the scene back in '92, we used to call ourselves BFK(Budd Feenz Krew, Bankin' Fooo Konstantly). When I moved from WLA to the Rampart District, I used to see BFK strike-ups all around that area, especially on Wilshire Blvd over there by Lafayette Park, but, those BFK's were never affiliated with us. back in '96, we used to have a Latin clique from Hollywood called BFGK or FGK(Budd Feenz Gone Krazy).
:shock:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by xxx » July 16th, 2011, 5:12 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:LIKE I SAID BUSTER, I NEVER LIVED IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, I NEVER HAD A TAGGER CLIQUE IN HOLLYWOOD WHEN WE WERE ALREADY BANGIN' WEST L.A. TRAY CRIP ALL THE WAY IN WEST L.A. YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG

xxx wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:THE LIES YOU PERPETRATE!, FRAUD ASS FAG!, I NEVER LIVED IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, I NEVER HAD A TAGGER CLIQUE IN HOLLYWOOD WHEN WE WERE ALREADY CRIPPN
WLA PALMS wrote:When we first came onto the scene back in '92, we used to call ourselves BFK(Budd Feenz Krew, Bankin' Fooo Konstantly). When I moved from WLA to the Rampart District, I used to see BFK strike-ups all around that area, especially on Wilshire Blvd over there by Lafayette Park, but, those BFK's were never affiliated with us. back in '96, we used to have a Latin clique from Hollywood called BFGK or FGK(Budd Feenz Gone Krazy).
:shock:
WLA PALMS wrote: Yeah, we used to be more like tag-bangers but we turned GC3 in '95
1995.
Last edited by xxx on July 16th, 2011, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by xxx » July 16th, 2011, 5:17 pm

Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 17th, 2011, 3:24 pm

You need to get yo fraud ass of this site period!, bitch ass mark!, you can't change the fact we are gangsta crips, you can't change the fact we've been out here, you can't change the fact we're doin' time for this shit, you can't change the fact you're a bitch ass weenie, and will continue to be one!


xxx wrote:Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 17th, 2011, 3:24 pm

You need to get yo fraud ass of this site period!, bitch ass mark!, you can't change the fact we are gangsta crips, you can't change the fact we've been out here, you can't change the fact we're doin' time for this shit, you can't change the fact you're a bitch ass weenie, and will continue to be one!


xxx wrote:Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 17th, 2011, 3:24 pm

You need to get yo fraud ass of this site period!, bitch ass mark!, you can't change the fact we are gangsta crips, you can't change the fact we've been out here, you can't change the fact we're doin' time for this shit, you can't change the fact you're a bitch ass weenie, and will continue to be one!


xxx wrote:Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 17th, 2011, 3:39 pm

YOU ARE A FAG! LMAO


xxx wrote:Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by xxx » July 18th, 2011, 7:41 am

This dude must of been in special ed on the back of the yellow bus wearing some of those big ass helmets.

You sound like a broken record.

This aint even up for debate no more

Points have been made with your own words and you acting like a retarded maniac screaming cops weenis and bittches and somebody broke into your account. Strange dude.

I'm done my foot hurts from kicking this dead dog

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 18th, 2011, 3:13 pm

If this is a dead discussion, shut the fuck up, and stop runnin' your mouth about my turf and my people, if this is a dead discussion, why are you tryin' so hard to discredit me and my people?, you have insecurity issues, because you know you may have possibly been bullied when you were young, the fact you use different accounts here on the internet goes to show you have personality disorders, multiple personalities on top of that, like I said, you need to shut the fuck up, get a life, and get some experience before you can go anywhere and tell anybody about their lives, experiences, and what they've been thru!, the fact you do that also goes to show you're a bitch ass weenie, straight up! you can't even spell the word "weenis" and "bittches" correctly out of your suckerism and haste, so what does that tell you?, I've exposed you for the clown you are! LMAO! POINT PROVEN!!! GET OFF THIS THREAD!, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! LMAO


xxx wrote:This dude must of been in special ed on the back of the yellow bus wearing some of those big ass helmets.

You sound like a broken record.

This aint even up for debate no more

Points have been made with your own words and you acting like a retarded maniac screaming cops weenis and bittches and somebody broke into your account. Strange dude.

I'm done my foot hurts from kicking this dead dog

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm

The fact that I caught you talkin' shit about us on an entirely different forum, that was about Compton Crips, but you were runnin' your mouth, mentioning us in that entirely different forum goes to show who rode the special ed bus with the big helmet! Lmao, why would you do that?, why would you mention us in the Compton Crips section when I told you the other day, but then again, you profess to be all knowing about gangs, that West L.A. has nothing to do with Compton?, you say this subject isn't up for debate, but it seems that you keep mentioning us, trying so hard to go out of your way to discredit us, which makes it seem to me you have jealousy issues, you sound like either you were one of our victims, or one of our rejects, or just a plain ol hatin', bitch ass weenie! You've discredited yourself tryin' to discredit me bitchboy, sounds like instead of kicking the dead dog, you were bangin' your head on the wall, havin' fits about things you can't control, and that's why you wear the special ed helmet on the special ed bus! Clown!!


xxx wrote:This dude must of been in special ed on the back of the yellow bus wearing some of those big ass helmets.

You sound like a broken record.

This aint even up for debate no more

Points have been made with your own words and you acting like a retarded maniac screaming cops weenis and bittches and somebody broke into your account. Strange dude.

I'm done my foot hurts from kicking this dead dog

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 19th, 2011, 10:54 am

You live in Palm Springs and admitted you have no gang affiliation! If that isn't "turnt down", then what is? BITCH ASS FRAUD! LMAO!

xxx wrote:Your from palms homie if that ain't water down what is?

U claim some shit that no one has ever heard of turn poo butt already.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by mr. chill » August 2nd, 2011, 10:50 pm

WLA PALMS, how do you not realize you are getting trolled right now? The guy is messing with you just to get you upset and mad. he is doing pretty good job at it to it looks like.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » November 15th, 2011, 12:10 pm

No buddy, he's doing a pretty damn good job discrediting himself and tarnishing his own reputation, which is nothing but an internet thug here on streetgangs.com. Lmao!


mr. chill wrote:WLA PALMS, how do you not realize you are getting trolled right now? The guy is messing with you just to get you upset and mad. he is doing pretty good job at it to it looks like.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by perongregory » November 15th, 2011, 4:04 pm

obviously XXX is playing games WLA, why even trip, he's from SC you from WLA theres love but theres hate on econoomic factors, gangster NH shit and all so why even pay attention to it, you already know yall gonna knock heads off of affiliation first off so you got at him he riled you up fuck it and continue to hit the boards with knowledge.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 230
Joined: January 31st, 2004, 4:27 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE
Location: KY
Contact:

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by doobeez » November 11th, 2012, 1:00 pm

xxx wrote:Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.



:lol:

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9123
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by alexalonso » November 11th, 2012, 10:16 pm

xxx wrote:Hey moderators I think its time you traferr this thread out of the gangster crips category.
move it where? Are they defunct.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 12th, 2012, 5:27 am

I'm sure that WLApalms could answer that question. I recently spoke to a youngster that is trying to pledge my frat, and he told me that he is from the palms area. He said that they are legit, small relative to other gangs in LA but they got a few ridahs.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 24th, 2013, 6:52 am

@ WLA Palms- I was wondering if your set is allied with all of the Gangster sets throughout LA county? I was watching a Big Paybacc video and he gave a shout out to the Blasting Fools. I know his set the Whissett Ave Crips are comrade's with 83, but I didn't know if it was common for all Gangsta sets to be together. As we've seen with the NH car, it can change at any time.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » October 25th, 2013, 3:57 am

Yes, we are allied with all the GC's throughout the county, when we go to prison, that's who we fall under, even tho each individual Gangsta Crip gang has it's own sect, we've been down with the 4 Trays, 8 Trays, 53 Avalon's, homies from the valley, as well as our fellow W.L.A. tray allies, we've been to prison and done time with everybody just like everybody else do, even though some of us 3rd's may not "agree" on the streets, in the penn, all that nonsense is a nonfactor and null and void, if there's a problem amongst us, we take it to the cell and squash it with a fade, to keep the Tray card right, when we were in new Folsom, we talked to that nigga's homies on the streets and they confirmed he was a loudmouf, bitch, weenie ass nonfactor, and the whole 3rd card wasn't about to adjust to his BS! We've even looked out for "allies" who were enemies on the streets because they were outnumbered, but since they were fellow 3rd's, we looked out, real recognized real.


Quepolo3 wrote:@ WLA Palms- I was wondering if your set is allied with all of the Gangster sets throughout LA county? I was watching a Big Paybacc video and he gave a shout out to the Blasting Fools. I know his set the Whissett Ave Crips are comrade's with 83, but I didn't know if it was common for all Gangsta sets to be together. As we've seen with the NH car, it can change at any time.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » October 25th, 2013, 4:02 am

Pledge your frat? What university do you go to? Yes, I'll admit, we are small compared to many others, but we've lost A LOT of ridahs to the penal system, and a lot of niggas didn't make the cut either!!! I've got a lot of solid homies, and my brother, doin' life sentences for this issue!!!, and we didn't just recruit anybody either! I'd rather have 10-15 solid ridahs than 50 weenies makin' the turf look bad! Lmao, fo real!



Quepolo3 wrote:I'm sure that WLApalms could answer that question. I recently spoke to a youngster that is trying to pledge my frat, and he told me that he is from the palms area. He said that they are legit, small relative to other gangs in LA but they got a few ridahs.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 25th, 2013, 6:29 am

WLA PALMS wrote:Pledge your frat? What university do you go to? Yes, I'll admit, we are small compared to many others, but we've lost A LOT of ridahs to the penal system, and a lot of niggas didn't make the cut either!!! I've got a lot of solid homies, and my brother, doin' life sentences for this issue!!!, and we didn't just recruit anybody either! I'd rather have 10-15 solid ridahs than 50 weenies makin' the turf look bad! Lmao, fo real!



Quepolo3 wrote:I'm sure that WLApalms could answer that question. I recently spoke to a youngster that is trying to pledge my frat, and he told me that he is from the palms area. He said that they are legit, small relative to other gangs in LA but they got a few ridahs.

@ WLPalms- Appreciate the insight! Mane, I've been out of school for over 20yrs. I am a member of Omega Psi Phi. It was a youngster who just graduated and was pledging a Graduate chapter that I'm active with. Just as your Set, My frat. goes by the creed Members vs. Men. "Eight men Thoroughly immersed in the true Omega Spirit are far greater assets than 80 with luke warm enthusiasm". I understand your point. Quality vs. Quantity.

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 8:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Mexica » March 30th, 2014, 2:56 am

buter finger !!! lol , straight lames , party crew , then became tagging crew , their main head was some fat mexican weirdo trying be black, they were called butter finger gayest crew , they used to beef with other taggers cfl , they turn 13 now, but them fools are rich , and i dont know how they 3x they used to kick it with 60s !!! bf and fg used to be two gay tagging crew in hollywood area then they turn bf , blastin freeways , then pbgc took them under their wing , and they were too soft for them , so they have to move out the pbgc on bad terms , thats wheen they started kicking with overhills 60s , they to i guess give them the boot , they used to drive in corvete with 60s dude everywhere ,they dont even got no enemies , no hood, palms , is all taggers , and lames, other hoods go there to rob come up , party with bitches, them dudes are boo boo !!! ask any WEST LA ,west side hood about them!!! transformers , they got all brothers cousins from there and one fat blackxican!!! they never blassted on anybody !!! if anything they got blasted !!! buter finger you fools are wack !!!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 15th, 2014, 1:59 am

Lmao, don't tell me this is that bitch ass faggot xxx with another screen name, or another bitch ass reject who didn't make the cut! lmao, first off, we NEVER hung out with the 60's bitch!, we grew up and hung out in West L.A., so how the fuck are we hangin' out with the 60's?, especially some mark ass overhills?, you stupid fuck. We never had a fat mexican leader, and how are we transformers when we still bangin' Blastin' Fools? We never turned any other gang, and all the homies in the penn are doin' their time like soldiers, representin' the Blastin' Foos, we were in New Folsom thick!, handlin' business and bitch ass marks like you, who come to the internet and run your reject ass mouf like you already know you a nonfactor! Lmao, WE'RE STILL IN THE PALMS BITCH, come thru!, you sound like a straight, illiterate wetback ass smoker. lmao



Mexica wrote:buter finger !!! lol , straight lames , party crew , then became tagging crew , their main head was some fat mexican weirdo trying be black, they were called butter finger gayest crew , they used to beef with other taggers cfl , they turn 13 now, but them fools are rich , and i dont know how they 3x they used to kick it with 60s !!! bf and fg used to be two gay tagging crew in hollywood area then they turn bf , blastin freeways , then pbgc took them under their wing , and they were too soft for them , so they have to move out the pbgc on bad terms , thats wheen they started kicking with overhills 60s , they to i guess give them the boot , they used to drive in corvete with 60s dude everywhere ,they dont even got no enemies , no hood, palms , is all taggers , and lames, other hoods go there to rob come up , party with bitches, them dudes are boo boo !!! ask any WEST LA ,west side hood about them!!! transformers , they got all brothers cousins from there and one fat blackxican!!! they never blassted on anybody !!! if anything they got blasted !!! buter finger you fools are wack !!!

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 8:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Mexica » April 24th, 2014, 7:02 am

Your mama is smoker , who be running around Cadillac asking for hit . That's why pbg gave your lil crew a boot. That's wHy your og homies geting into 40 s . You fools don't exist!

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”