Inglewood Legend crip/Raymond Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Inglewood Legend crip/Raymond Crips

Unread post by Ace2 » February 23rd, 2004, 4:18 pm

I just wanted to know if these two crips set still get alone and if so for how long? I know Mr coconut or Pasa, or Pasa3Xrcwf will know the answer to this one :D

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Inglewood Legend crip/Raymond Crips

Unread post by enoob » February 23rd, 2004, 9:41 pm

THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET ALONG, THEY BOTH WILL BE EXTINCT IF THEY WERE ALONE.LCG'S AND RAC DON'T SHOW THERE FACE AT ANY INGLEWOOD FUNCTIONS

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 23rd, 2004, 11:54 pm

Ace2 wrote:I just wanted to know if these two crips set still get alone and if so for how long? I know Mr coconut or Pasa, or Pasa3Xrcwf will know the answer to this one :D
Does your mom love you?
Raymond out!!!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 23rd, 2004, 11:55 pm

THAT SOUNDS SILLY. WHAT DO U MEAN "STILL"? WE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT. :wink:

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 24th, 2004, 1:11 am

Pasa wrote:THAT SOUNDS SILLY. WHAT DO U MEAN "STILL"? WE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT. :wink:
Yea homie I was just wondering because back in the days I use to P that alot on the wall Legend/Raymond crip around 102nd and praire and I just wanted to know if you guys were still tight like that. to your boy thalocpasadena yea my mom loves me what about your homie?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 24th, 2004, 10:23 am

SO DO THE LEGENDS KICK UP DUST??...I FIGURED FROM U CATS TALK THEY MUST DO 2 SURVIVE ROUND ALL THOSE DAMUS....I REMEMBER Y.G LUNCHMEAT CALLING THEM "LUCKY CHARMS"...LOL...FOR THE LONGEST I WANTED 2 KNOW WHAT THAT WAS DISSING...AND DOES IVC MEAN IMPERIAL VILLAGE OR INGLEWOOD VILLAGE???...I'VE SEEN BOTH POSTED IN VARIOUS SITES...THEY EVEN CALLED THEM "INGLEWOOD VILLAGE CRIPS" IN THAT DO OR DIE BOOK...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 24th, 2004, 1:00 pm

TomTom wrote:SO DO THE LEGENDS KICK UP DUST??...I FIGURED FROM U CATS TALK THEY MUST DO 2 SURVIVE ROUND ALL THOSE DAMUS....I REMEMBER Y.G LUNCHMEAT CALLING THEM "LUCKY CHARMS"...LOL...FOR THE LONGEST I WANTED 2 KNOW WHAT THAT WAS DISSING...AND DOES IVC MEAN IMPERIAL VILLAGE OR INGLEWOOD VILLAGE???...I'VE SEEN BOTH POSTED IN VARIOUS SITES...THEY EVEN CALLED THEM "INGLEWOOD VILLAGE CRIPS" IN THAT DO OR DIE BOOK...

ITS IMPERIAL VILLAGE CRIPS

teddy

Unread post by teddy » February 24th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Actually the IVC's have gone by both names at various times in their history. MY hood Center Park Bloods have a klose killing realtionship with them. They are also known as IV nasties and vanilla cookies and yes the legends diss name is lucky charms. I don't know which name the imperials prefer because I have heard their actual members use both versions.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 24th, 2004, 11:33 pm

FA'SHO TROLL...SO WHO DO THE LEGENDS FUNK WITH??

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 25th, 2004, 10:16 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 25th, 2004, 10:33 am

LEGENDS KICKING UP DUST HUGH....SEE THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT...I'M FAR FROM LUVIN CRIPS BUT I ALWAYS RESPECT THOSE LIL HOODS WHO HOLD IT DOWN WETHER THERE DEEP OR NOT....SEE 2 ME IT'S EASIER 2 CLAIM A SUPER DEEP HOOD WITH ALOT OF FAME...MOST NIGGAS BE BANDWAGON BANGIN IF U ASK ME...BUT THOSE LIL HOODS THAT ARE SURROUNDED AND STILL BE DROPPIN NIGGAS...THEY THE ONES THAT GET THE MOST PROPS IN MY BOOK...UP UNTIL BOUT 2 YEARS AGO I DIDN'T EVEN NO CRIPS WERE IN INGLEWOOD...CMG'S WAS DISSING IVC ON THAT DOC....AFTER THEY GAVE IT UP 2 ONE OF THEY HOMEYS WHO WAS KILT...LIKE THE IVC'S DID IT OR SOMETHIN...???...THEY SAID HIS NAME WAS BIG-MADD EYE...I GOT DAMU RIDAS, AND I REMEMBER HIM RAPPING ON THERE 2....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 26th, 2004, 4:26 am

I GO TO INGLEWOOD AND I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ANY RIPS SO I WOULDN'T NECESSARILY SAY ALL THAT.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 26th, 2004, 10:23 am

SEE I REMEMBER U SAYING THAT YG BUT SOME OTHERS CAME AFTERWARDS, AND WAS SAYING THE LIL LEGENDS WERE ACTIVE IN INGLEWOOD...WHAT BLOCK DO THEY CLAIM??..WHOS' THERE CLOSET ENEMY?? FAMILYS??..

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 27th, 2004, 11:03 am

Ace2 wrote:
Pasa wrote:THAT SOUNDS SILLY. WHAT DO U MEAN "STILL"? WE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT. :wink:
Yea homie I was just wondering because back in the days I use to P that alot on the wall Legend/Raymond crip around 102nd and praire and I just wanted to know if you guys were still tight like that. to your boy thalocpasadena yea my mom loves me what about your homie?
YEA ITS ALL GOOD with THE RAYMONDS AND LEGENDS...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 27th, 2004, 11:22 am

WE ALWAYS BEEN COO
ITS LIKE 120'S AND 1E11
102'S AND LCG

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 5th, 2004, 4:30 pm

Y.G. wrote:I GO TO INGLEWOOD AND I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ANY RIPS SO I WOULDN'T NECESSARILY SAY ALL THAT.

HHMMM. WHAT U MEAN U GO TO INGLEWOOD? HIGH? CITY? I DUNNO BUT JUST CUZZ U AINT SEEN CRIPS IS IRRELEVENT. AND SO IS YOUR UNINFORMATIVE OPINION. AINT U IN LAKEWOOD with YO POPS ANYWAY? U NOT EVEN FROM A INGLEWOOD GANG R U? BUT HEY WHATEVER... :roll:

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » August 20th, 2005, 2:18 am

TomTom wrote:SEE I REMEMBER U SAYING THAT YG BUT SOME OTHERS CAME AFTERWARDS, AND WAS SAYING THE LIL LEGENDS WERE ACTIVE IN INGLEWOOD...WHAT BLOCK DO THEY CLAIM??..WHOS' THERE CLOSET ENEMY?? FAMILYS??..
I THOUGHTTHEY CLAIM 92

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » August 20th, 2005, 10:34 am

The legend is 92 they nhoods they wack the G but the gangsters dont even pay those niggas attention they got enuff on they hand duccin from the damus

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » August 21st, 2005, 4:10 pm

TomTom wrote:SO DO THE LEGENDS KICK UP DUST??...I FIGURED FROM U CATS TALK THEY MUST DO 2 SURVIVE ROUND ALL THOSE DAMUS....I REMEMBER Y.G LUNCHMEAT CALLING THEM "LUCKY CHARMS"...LOL...FOR THE LONGEST I WANTED 2 KNOW WHAT THAT WAS DISSING...AND DOES IVC MEAN IMPERIAL VILLAGE OR INGLEWOOD VILLAGE???...I'VE SEEN BOTH POSTED IN VARIOUS SITES...THEY EVEN CALLED THEM "INGLEWOOD VILLAGE CRIPS" IN THAT DO OR DIE BOOK...
hahah lucky charms are some Bitches dog. i spotted one of em by himself and i was on my own and dude come back around with 3 of his boys, then he leaves again and comes in a car with some big homies and then 5 of them try to jump me and cant none scrap worth shit, they end up just driving off like some little bitches..

and thats the only time ive ever seen one on the street..

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » August 21st, 2005, 10:58 pm

lol..well i personally no like 2 and they got heart but i dont know about the rest of they hood theough

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » February 25th, 2007, 2:48 pm

too this post! that mess is over. they F*** Up, them Luccy's

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » February 25th, 2007, 2:54 pm

THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » August 31st, 2008, 4:56 pm

I seen that video on youtube it was a gang of raymonds and they had lucky charm shirts on dissin I didn't kno 102 was that deep..the homegirl frm 102 said they was still around but I didn't believe her till I seen em

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » August 31st, 2008, 4:58 pm

I seen that video on youtube it was a gang of raymonds and they had lucky charm shirts on dissin I didn't kno 102 was that deep..the homegirl frm 102 said they was still around but I didn't believe her till I seen em
Legends hood of osage street that's they main blocc.I use to fuck a bitch over there I never seen any of em out ever...I went lookin a few time snever seen one out..day nor night niggas be in the house

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 2nd, 2008, 1:44 pm

For all you dumbass fakes.........THEY BEEN NOT GETTING ALONG since early 05- Present.

The Raymonds was boardline pushing over there on Century but thats quickly stopped because they were basically putting there necks out to Inglewood Damus.

And Yes, the Legends do be in the HOUSES serving....but dont get caught slipping they will try to act surperior like they do the shit all the TIME LOL ( NOT.) but thats how most hoods are nowdays.

3rd. Make another LEGEND FUCKING TOPIC and I SWEAR WHOever makes it is a DUMBASS LAMES trynna GALMOURIZE 'LGC" WTF STFU and sitdown all of you.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » March 26th, 2009, 6:28 pm

legends and rAYmonds are inglewood enemies...PEriod Point blank...Just look directly across the Forum......@ that 7-11 right near Osage

Also...they be on Arbor Vitae.....they hard to spot tho but they be @ the liquor store

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » July 26th, 2009, 7:16 pm

WADDUP KEV LOL THEY OF 92ND I USE TO FUC A FAT BITCH OF OSAGE THEY MAIN ST BY THE FOURM I NEVER SEEN EM OUT AND OL GIRL SAY SHE AINT SEEN EM. BUT YO A FEW BODIES DONE DROPED OVER THERE AS OF LATE A ESE TO

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 6th, 2009, 10:05 am

DNice wrote:WADDUP KEV LOL THEY OF 92ND I USE TO FUC A FAT BITCH OF OSAGE THEY MAIN ST BY THE FOURM I NEVER SEEN EM OUT AND OL GIRL SAY SHE AINT SEEN EM. BUT YO A FEW BODIES DONE DROPED OVER THERE AS OF LATE A ESE TO

Die.

YungJay
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by YungJay » November 8th, 2009, 4:35 pm

the legends and the raymonds don't get along no more,they stay wackin each other out now