SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 22nd, 2004, 7:54 pm

this is a blood gang in ALTADENA i dont know much about them except that they beef with ALTADENA BLOCC CRIPS does anybody know about them kuz i always wonderd about thies dudes

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 11:57 am

THESE NIGGAS IS WIENIES FROM MY VIEW BECAUSE I DONE RAN INTO AND CHECCED THESE FOOLS A PLENTY. THEY SPEND THEY TIME TRYIN TO KICC IT WHEREVER THE PDLs LET THEM... :lol:

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 12:04 pm

Pasa wrote:THESE NIGGAS IS WIENIES FROM MY VIEW BECAUSE I DONE RAN INTO AND CHECCED THESE FOOLS A PLENTY. THEY SPEND THEY TIME TRYIN TO KICC IT WHEREVER THE PDLs LET THEM... :lol:
R YOU SAYIN THEY'RE DL H@#'S?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 12:12 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Pasa wrote:THESE NIGGAS IS WIENIES FROM MY VIEW BECAUSE I DONE RAN INTO AND CHECCED THESE FOOLS A PLENTY. THEY SPEND THEY TIME TRYIN TO KICC IT WHEREVER THE PDLs LET THEM... :lol:
R YOU SAYIN THEY'RE DL H@#'S?
HELL YEA THEM NIGGAS ALWAYS HAVIN TERRITORY DISPUTES AND SH*T CAUSE THEM SACCs ALWAYS KICCIN back IN PDL HOOD. SO THE SACCs GET MOVED CLOSER AND CLOSER TO ALTADENA. EVEN FOR A WHILE THEM FIGUAROA LANE NIGGAS TRIED TO POP UP AND THEY GOT SMASHED FROM ALL SIDES CAUSE THEY HAD TO DEAL with THE CRIPS. THEN THEY HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THE PDLs AND THE SLs BECAUSE AINT ENOUGH ROOM FOR ANOTHER RED RAG HOOD TO BE POPPIN UP. ENOUGH DISPUTES AS IT IS BETWEEN TWO LANE GANGS LET ALONE HAVIN TO WORRY ABOUT A THIRD ONE. THEM FIGS WAS SHORT LIVED, LOL. IT'LL BE REALLY HARD TO FIND THEM IF U CAN AT ALL... 8)

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 12:27 pm

Pasa wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:
Pasa wrote:THESE NIGGAS IS WIENIES FROM MY VIEW BECAUSE I DONE RAN INTO AND CHECCED THESE FOOLS A PLENTY. THEY SPEND THEY TIME TRYIN TO KICC IT WHEREVER THE PDLs LET THEM... :lol:
R YOU SAYIN THEY'RE DL H@#'S?
HELL YEA THEM NIGGAS ALWAYS HAVIN TERRITORY DISPUTES AND SH*T CAUSE THEM SACCs ALWAYS KICCIN back IN PDL HOOD. SO THE SACCs GET MOVED CLOSER AND CLOSER TO ALTADENA. EVEN FOR A WHILE THEM FIGUAROA LANE NIGGAS TRIED TO POP UP AND THEY GOT SMASHED FROM ALL SIDES CAUSE THEY HAD TO DEAL with THE CRIPS. THEN THEY HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THE PDLs AND THE SLs BECAUSE AINT ENOUGH ROOM FOR ANOTHER RED RAG HOOD TO BE POPPIN UP. ENOUGH DISPUTES AS IT IS BETWEEN TWO LANE GANGS LET ALONE HAVIN TO WORRY ABOUT A THIRD ONE. THEM FIGS WAS SHORT LIVED, LOL. IT'LL BE REALLY HARD TO FIND THEM IF U CAN AT ALL... 8)
SOUND LIKE THEY COULDNT BEAT THEM, SO THEY JOIN THEM

STRAIT UP MARC'S

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 12:45 pm

FOR REAL...

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Ace2 » March 23rd, 2004, 4:57 pm

Pasa wrote:FOR REAL...
so pasa are you saying that there is no more squiggley lanes? and that they turn PDL? or what is the real deal with them because if i read your post correctly it sounds like they dont get alone with PDL correct me if I'm wrong Dog

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 5:10 pm

Ace2 wrote:
Pasa wrote:FOR REAL...
so pasa are you saying that there is no more squiggley lanes? and that they turn PDL? or what is the real deal with them because if i read your post correctly it sounds like they dont get alone with PDL correct me if I'm wrong Dog
OH YEA ITS DEFINITELY SQUIDS IN DENA. FROM WHAT I'M TOLD, THESE IS NIGGAS THAT USED TO BE PDL BUT THRU IN HOOD PROBLEMS THEY WENT AND DID THEY OWN THING AND STARTED SQUIGGLEY. LOL DONT EVEN ASK ME HOW THEY CAME UP with THAT NAME THO. PDL AND SL HAVE AN UNEASY RELATIONSHIP. KINDA LIKE THE RAYMONDS AND blocks. SINCE THEY ALL RED RAGS U CAN FIND THEM IN SOME OF THE SAME SPOTS BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY GET KINDA COMPETITIVE with ONE ANOTHER WHEN IT COMES TO TERRITORY AND THINGS LIKE THAT AND END UP SHOOTIN AT EACH OTHER. ESPECIALLY IN THE LATE 90s I SEEN FIRST HAND SLs LIGHTIN DLs UP LIKE EVERY OTHER NIGHT. GETTIN AT EACH OTHER AND THERE WAS SOME CASUALTIES TOO SO I REALLY DONT SEE HOW THEY EVEN BE AROUND EACH OTHER BUT WHO AM I TO CARE OR COMPLAIN, LOL. THE FOOLS U WONT FIND THAT PROBABLY GOT TURNED TO EITHER SL OR PDL OR JUST M.I.A. IS THEM FIG LANES... :mrgreen:

Anonymous20

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 23rd, 2004, 5:12 pm

Ace2 wrote:
Pasa wrote:FOR REAL...
so pasa are you saying that there is no more squiggley lanes? and that they turn PDL? or what is the real deal with them because if i read your post correctly it sounds like they dont get alone with PDL correct me if I'm wrong Dog
I thought the Holloween Murders was when the Squiggs smoked some PDL's. If I remember correctly they branched off from PDL and was getting with them dudes but it wasn't alot of them. PASDENA RESIDENTS correct me if I am wrong- happened in about 1993/1994.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 5:18 pm

kevmac wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Pasa wrote:FOR REAL...
so pasa are you saying that there is no more squiggley lanes? and that they turn PDL? or what is the real deal with them because if i read your post correctly it sounds like they dont get alone with PDL correct me if I'm wrong Dog
I thought the Holloween Murders was when the Squiggs smoked some PDL's. If I remember correctly they branched off from PDL and was getting with them dudes but it wasn't alot of them. PASDENA RESIDENTS correct me if I am wrong- happened in about 1993/1994.
HEY HOMIE U TALKIN BOUT THOSE B*TCH ASS NON EXISTENT P-9 NIGGAS. YEA THEY BRANCHED OFF PDL JUS LIKE THE SQUIDS DID AND TRUE THEY WAS FEW AND THEY WAS SOME KILLAS. THE P-9s KILLED INNOCENT KIDS THAT WASNT REPPIN NOTHIN BUT THEY YOUTH ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. BUT AS FAR AS THE SQUIDS, YEA THEY WAS SERVIN THEM PDLs KINDA NICE TOO

Anonymous20

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 23rd, 2004, 5:25 pm

Pasa wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Pasa wrote:FOR REAL...
so pasa are you saying that there is no more squiggley lanes? and that they turn PDL? or what is the real deal with them because if i read your post correctly it sounds like they dont get alone with PDL correct me if I'm wrong Dog
I thought the Holloween Murders was when the Squiggs smoked some PDL's. If I remember correctly they branched off from PDL and was getting with them dudes but it wasn't alot of them. PASDENA RESIDENTS correct me if I am wrong- happened in about 1993/1994.
HEY HOMIE U TALKIN BOUT THOSE B*TCH ASS NON EXISTENT P-9 NIGGAS. YEA THEY BRANCHED OFF PDL JUS LIKE THE SQUIDS DID AND TRUE THEY WAS FEW AND THEY WAS SOME KILLAS. THE P-9s KILLED INNOCENT KIDS THAT WASNT REPPIN NOTHIN BUT THEY YOUTH ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. BUT AS FAR AS THE SQUIDS, YEA THEY WAS SERVIN THEM PDLs KINDA NICE TOO
EXACTLY. You beat me to it. It's the P-9's that I was referring too, but they all the same I guess- both branched off and was serving the PDL's. lol.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on March 23rd, 2004, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 5:26 pm

Pasa wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Pasa wrote:FOR REAL...
so pasa are you saying that there is no more squiggley lanes? and that they turn PDL? or what is the real deal with them because if i read your post correctly it sounds like they dont get alone with PDL correct me if I'm wrong Dog
I thought the Holloween Murders was when the Squiggs smoked some PDL's. If I remember correctly they branched off from PDL and was getting with them dudes but it wasn't alot of them. PASDENA RESIDENTS correct me if I am wrong- happened in about 1993/1994.
HEY HOMIE U TALKIN BOUT THOSE B*TCH ASS NON EXISTENT P-9 NIGGAS. YEA THEY BRANCHED OFF PDL JUS LIKE THE SQUIDS DID AND TRUE THEY WAS FEW AND THEY WAS SOME KILLAS. THE P-9s KILLED INNOCENT KIDS THAT WASNT REPPIN NOTHIN BUT THEY YOUTH ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. BUT AS FAR AS THE SQUIDS, YEA THEY WAS SERVIN THEM PDLs KINDA NICE TOO
THEM P9'S KILLED THEM KIDS CAUSE THEY THOUGHT
THEY WAS LIL RAYMONDS, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG
CAUSE THE KIDS WAS C'D UP AND THEY THOUGHT THEY
WAS CRIP SO THATS WHY THEY SHOT EM.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 5:53 pm

LOL YEA U AINT LYIN THEY WAS LIL RAYMONDS BUT THEY WASNT RAYMONDS YET, LOL. I WAS AT THAT PARTY with THEM KIDS AND I WAS THIS CLOSE TO BEIN ONE OF THEM CASUALTIES. SOMETHIN STEPPED IN AND HAD ME NOT WALKIN with THEM CAUSE I KNOW FOR SHO ANY OTHER TIME I ALWAYS WAS. THEM P-9s IS OLDER NIGGAS THINKIN THEY GOT SOMEBODY with NAMES AND REPS. TURNED OUT THEY GOT KIDS AND THE WHOLE CITY GOT TO LOOKIN FOR EM. PASADENA COULDNT HAVE THAT ON THEY RECORD (KILLED KIDS) WITHOUT BRINGIN SOMEBODY TO JUSTICE I SUPPOSE...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 23rd, 2004, 5:53 pm

pasa did you say PARK NINE BLOODS dont exist anymore
and you also sai that squiggly lanes is weines now ?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 5:56 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:pasa did you say PARK NINE BLOODS dont exist anymore
and you also sai that squiggly lanes is weines now ?
HELL YEA I SAID THAT. ALL THE POSTS IS RIGHT ABOVE FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 6:05 pm

Pasa wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:pasa did you say PARK NINE BLOODS dont exist anymore
and you also sai that squiggly lanes is weines now ?
HELL YEA I SAID THAT. ALL THE POSTS IS RIGHT ABOVE FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...
YEA THEM NICCAS IS WEENIE'S
GON KILLED SOME KIDS

WALKING HOMIE THEM NICCA'S
WAS BI@#ES MAN F THEM NICCAS

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Ace2 » March 23rd, 2004, 6:45 pm

Thnaks for the Info Pasa. I P that the PDL's had alot of inside turmoil going on within there own hood sh$t to have two set branch off like that and to serve them the way that they did that is off the hook there. I know the PDL's had ridas because i have been to a few of there functions in the pass but i guess the ridas are the ones that started the squiggley, and P-9 so i know when all of this was going down that the PRAC was having a party because the squiggley and the P-9 were taking out your closest enemy. how stupid can you be instead of squashing the beef you want to fight each other and start your own set not smart at all espcially when your known ridas are the one doing the dirt.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by rocstar » March 23rd, 2004, 10:05 pm

Thats what happens to big hoods even medium sized ones. The different little cliccs and sets of homies start beefing and its on and craccin. We lost a couple homies infighting like that

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 24th, 2004, 12:01 am

all this just shows us how shady PDL is

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 8:40 am

Ace2 wrote:Thnaks for the Info Pasa. I P that the PDL's had alot of inside turmoil going on within there own hood sh$t to have two set branch off like that and to serve them the way that they did that is off the hook there. I know the PDL's had ridas because i have been to a few of there functions in the pass but i guess the ridas are the ones that started the squiggley, and P-9 so i know when all of this was going down that the PRAC was having a party because the squiggley and the P-9 were taking out your closest enemy. how stupid can you be instead of squashing the beef you want to fight each other and start your own set not smart at all espcially when your known ridas are the one doing the dirt.
NO PROB ACE. YEA THE PDLs GOT THEY RIDAS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE BUT U GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF THE CATS U SEE ON THESE STREETS REPPIN THAT HOOD DONE BASICALLY WALKED ON THE HOOD WITHOUT LIFTIN A FINGER. ESPECIALLY IF U GO TO PASADENA HIGH. THEY SCHOOL COLORS IS RED AND WHITE SO U KNOW ALOT OF KIDS TRY TO TALK THAT RED RAG TALK BUT IF U CHECK THEM THEN THATS WHEN THEY SAY THEY AINT BANGIN OR SOME B*TCH A$$ TALK LIKE THAT. THEY PARTY GANGSTERS. OUT OF A CROWD OF 30 PDLS I CAN SAY ITS 2 IN THAT CROWD WHO REALLY DOIN IT AND THE REST IS JUST FOLLOWIN AND JUMPIN ON THE BANDWAGON READY TO JUMP SOMEBODY OR SOMETHIN TO THAT EFFECT. SLs GOT MORE RIDAS. LIKE THE PDLs IS SIMILAR TO ABC, THE SLs IS LIKE THE RAYMONDS. AINT ALL THAT DEEP BUT RIDIN HARDER THAN THE DEEPER HOOD.

LOL AND ACE YEA WE WAS PARTYIN BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE WAS RIDIN TOO. WHAT BETTER TIME TO RIDE THAN WHEN THE ENEMIES ARE OCCUPIED. WE KNEW IF WE PULLED SOME SH*T ON PDL THEN THEY WOULD THINK IT WAS SL AND VICE VERSA. LOL THATS WHEN ITS TIME FOR THE HOMIES TO GO RIDIN IN SOME FLAMED OUTFITS. PASADENA RAYMONDS DONT CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT. WE JUST WANT THE WORK DONE, LOL. :wink:

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 8:42 am

rocstar wrote:Thats what happens to big hoods even medium sized ones. The different little cliccs and sets of homies start beefing and its on and craccin. We lost a couple homies infighting like that
YEA THE ROC HAS SOME IN HOOD PROBLEMS. I KNOW YALL DONE SMOKED EACH OTHER.

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 5:39 pm

Pasa wrote:
rocstar wrote:Thats what happens to big hoods even medium sized ones. The different little cliccs and sets of homies start beefing and its on and craccin. We lost a couple homies infighting like that
YEA THE ROC HAS SOME IN HOOD PROBLEMS. I KNOW YALL DONE SMOKED EACH OTHER.
SO DU ROCC'S,
DOIN EACHOTHER NOW?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 5:55 pm

I KNOW THEY HAVE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT IS THO...

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 5:57 pm

Pasa wrote:I KNOW THEY HAVE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT IS THO...
O A CUZZ I WAS CHKIN THAT POST ON THE DEAD HOMIES
HOLLA AT ME ON IT PM CUZZ

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by rocstar » March 25th, 2004, 5:42 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Pasa wrote:
rocstar wrote:Thats what happens to big hoods even medium sized ones. The different little cliccs and sets of homies start beefing and its on and craccin. We lost a couple homies infighting like that
YEA THE ROC HAS SOME IN HOOD PROBLEMS. I KNOW YALL DONE SMOKED EACH OTHER.
SO DU ROCC'S,
DOIN EACHOTHER NOW?
WE JUST WENT THROUGH A BAD TIME FOR A MINUTE BUT IT AINT NOTHING LIKE NIGGAS BREAKIN OFF OR CONTINOUS FIGHTING OR NOTHING.... STRICTLY PERSONAL

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 5:45 pm

rocstar wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:
Pasa wrote:
rocstar wrote:Thats what happens to big hoods even medium sized ones. The different little cliccs and sets of homies start beefing and its on and craccin. We lost a couple homies infighting like that
YEA THE ROC HAS SOME IN HOOD PROBLEMS. I KNOW YALL DONE SMOKED EACH OTHER.
SO DU ROCC'S,
DOIN EACHOTHER NOW?
WE JUST WENT THROUGH A BAD TIME FOR A MINUTE BUT IT AINT NOTHING LIKE NIGGAS BREAKIN OFF OR CONTINOUS FIGHTING OR NOTHING.... STRICTLY PERSONAL
O R RITE I JUST WAS CURIOUS, HOMIE

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 5:46 pm

O YEA
IS BIG BIRD OUT THERE?

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by rocstar » March 26th, 2004, 11:49 am

I MEANT STRICTLY PERSONAL BEEFS BETWEEN HOMIES, YEA CUZZ IS FLOATING AROUND CAUSING HAVOC

Guest

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 7:51 am

.

xXSbytheXx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: July 8th, 2003, 9:15 pm

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by xXSbytheXx » July 11th, 2004, 12:50 pm

damn I go to Pasadena HS and theres very few squirts.. and the PDLs ADLs n Projects don't like them niggas Because they been known for associating with crips...

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 14th, 2004, 2:18 pm

PLEASE HOMIE THAT AINT NOTHIN NEW. PASADENA IS FULL OF ROMEO AND JULIET TYPE SHIT. ITS REAL FUNNY TO ME THAT OVER THE YEARS YALL REALLY STARTED TO MENTION THESE SO CALLED GANGS (ADL,PROJECT) LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY A FACTOR. WHERE IN ALTADENA IS ADLS? IF ANYTHING I KEEP SEEIN RAYMONDS TAKIN TURF UP THERE. YOU PROBABLY TALKIN BOUT A HANDFUL OF NIGGAS AT BEST. I HOPE U AINT REFFERRIN TO THAT SMALL LIL BAND THATS LIVIN UNDER THAT PARC UP THERE, LOL. AND THAT PROJECT THING IS A JOKE. A BUNCH OF FOOLS THATS TOO SCARED TO REP THAT RED RAG FULL OUT. JUST AS MUCH A JOKE AS THOSE CRIMINAL CLASS LOCS THAT USED TO C UP IN ALTADENA IN THE 90s...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: SQUIGGLEY LANE GANGSTERS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 25th, 2004, 7:55 pm

i remember hearin about that adl sh-t along time ago and i still havent heard or seen any of them niggas put in anywork at all so yeah you right they realy aint a factor and they never will be

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”