Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2005, 9:03 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]okay word, my opinion on SBCC aint so good because i had some shit with yall back in like 94 but thats old news i dont wanna put myself on blast with personal shit. i thought yall were racist but i didnt know the history of SBC with willow and all that. anyway, when i think of crip hoods in compton....the most feared and respected that comes to my head is always the same ever since i was a little kid.. SBCC, NBCC and SSCC those 3 are the top crip hoods no doubt. i was wondering why Santana never had beef with Nutty?? especially because of the whole Nutty-south-atlantic thing. i used to ask Nutty blocc's about that...they either didnt know why or they would ssay, because SBC is far from Nutty and they dont really deal with each other, shit like that. wuddup with that majestics thing ? is it a SBCC thing?[/quote]well majestic aint only a tana thang and majestic is mixed with a lots of mexicans ..but i totally agree sscc nbcc sbcc are the main cc ridaz at least cpt top 3 ... i got an idear but will let real tana express their point of view on why nb and sb never really went at it ...my 2 cent would be ...both hood are old in a cpt point of view ...and both hood have og's not all cpt hoods have tru og and both hood have their tg's '' under control'' means n in case of real drama they can hold a cease fire ,and both hoods know that a war would c too much ,cause both hoods have a big front side tanas have a hot ass position with lpp mob elm on their northeast all lynwood sur the south car on their south east they even have tortilla flat on their west but the mexicans too buzy with the ruz from what i can cc most tanas big enemies are comin from east of their hood ,tru they got park boys mona carver but their front hood pocket anzac are currently dealing with that mather their east is all enemies but back west is were the palmer had their back so back west for the tana is like back east for southside when the south had nhkp as allies ,one thing is tru both tana and ss dont have nuttys in their direct border both hoods are in a part of town the nutty are south west the tana are central and sscc hold the east but tana and south are close ...nutty is far ...thats also a reason ...those 3 set were old
plus both tana and south dont really funk with atf so why the south would fight atf when nuttys are tanas friend thats part of the reason why since the south dont atfk why nutty would beef with tana palmer front when palmer and the south is not even really fighting atf who are with wsp and carson city nuttys main enemies .... in 03 the acacias were palmer killa while the town isnt goin to move against tana car when sscc tiny had a beef with johson street in the town it went from the shouldaz the acacia refused to ride against ssc that did create frictions inside of the atf ...the nutty were until this summer some allies of the south but strangely thangs went down this summer ????

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 19th, 2005, 3:02 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:okay word, my opinion on SBCC aint so good because i had some shit with yall back in like 94 but thats old news i dont wanna put myself on blast with personal shit. i thought yall were racist but i didnt know the history of SBC with willow and all that. anyway, when i think of crip hoods in compton....the most feared and respected that comes to my head is always the same ever since i was a little kid.. SBCC, NBCC and SSCC those 3 are the top crip hoods no doubt. i was wondering why Santana never had beef with Nutty?? especially because of the whole Nutty-south-atlantic thing. i used to ask Nutty blocc's about that...they either didnt know why or they would ssay, because SBC is far from Nutty and they dont really deal with each other, shit like that. wuddup with that majestics thing ? is it a SBCC thing?
Casper made some good points, my take on it is simply there's a lot of family relations/og-ol school homie love/ what Casper said about the how bad the war could be-i agree-i wouldnt wanna lose many numbers in a war like that, but mainly is "G'" r.i.p./pooley/rocc sister rere (og from the hood) she was married to OG Magic from NBCC r.i.p., also the Nuttys used to ride with us on peekay missions in the late 80's, myself was with homies and Nuttys on some wild shit you know most 14-16 years olds back then would get into, lol, and caught my first case. I remember back at C high we would have a few scuffles with Nutty, but nothing big, they would get they homies and we get ours away from the BS b4 it escalates. i used to have a kick-it spot on 163rd and Northwood (at the rapper TJ Santana house from Young Hoggs back then) and Nuttys never came/come at me foul when im in they hood or anywhere. But i would have liked to have seen a compton blocc gangs alliance at some time in history but with the probs that PBCC have with Nutty and vice versa, it wont happen....

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:03 am

yeah thats what i was thinking...casper and capone, thats what i thought u guys confirmed it. u know whats funny alot of young niggas from nutty dont know the history of NBC, i would ask them and they wouldnt know much. they know about the time of CCRiders, but thats all. they know all them OG names that probably started nutty, but they dont know exactly how. ahh Magic, that name brings back memories. u know what i used to stay on northwood. SBCC history is more well known then nutty's. Capone did u know some cat that went by June-bugg from santana? i think for a while he was staying either on the east side of nutty by the farms or the west side of the farms somewhere around there i kind of remember some nigga around there he used to roll to that liquor store on alondra and central right across park village. just wondering...yeah tho, them 3 hoods are hoods you do not wanna F with unless u ready ...i seen a few drivebys stayin up in nutty, from the spook towns and from tragniews, in the grandees, (i used to run this crew called DWC we had beef with the TGs from nutty they had a crew called KAC there) on tajuata, u name it LOL

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 19th, 2005, 12:51 pm

I knew a nigga name Crow from SBC back in the 80's,i was in Central with him, he had close relations with the Grapes. Is dude still alive?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 21st, 2005, 9:00 pm

I heard a story from an OG cat from SBCC who told me how Santana Blocc CC got their name,,it was pretty far out,,so before I share it,,,does anyone have any legitiment ideas how Santana Blocc got it's name????

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 21st, 2005, 9:09 pm

stamps wrote:I heard a story from an OG cat from SBCC who told me how Santana Blocc CC got their name,,it was pretty far out,,so before I share it,,,does anyone have any legitiment ideas how Santana Blocc got it's name????
we all ears homie,tell us what it is u heard

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 22nd, 2005, 2:45 pm

i never knew how they got their name. i heard about them being called the santana boys, but i read that on the internet (i dont know which website maybe this one). it might not be true.
tell us stamps, u already said that its what someone told u, so if its false no big

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 23rd, 2005, 2:10 am

WHATEVER I DON'T CARE HOW THEY GOT THERE NAME BECAUSE AL CAPONE CAN HYPE NIGGAZ UP AS MUCH AS WANTS BUT THEY GOT PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY LETTIN THE M.O.B. GET SUPER DEEP AND WE ALL KNOW THE M.O.B. MAKES MONEY (HUSTLE), ELM ST. IS TRYING TO COMEBACK LOOK ON LONG BEACH BLVD. AND W. PALMER ST. THEY HITTING UP SBCCK AND T-FLATS (WK), AND OF COURSE LUEDERS PARK IS STILL BANGING AND DEEP SO ALL THIS TALK THE NIGGA WAS MAKIN ABOUT THEM RUNNIN THE HUB IS A LIE BECAUSE A LOT HOODS WANT THAT TITLE.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 24th, 2005, 9:03 am

the ELM's are coming back, outta no where! And M.O.B. got some numbers too now. that wasnt like that a few years ago. Thats what i heard too, when MOB gets money they get it at Santana's expense.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 14th, 2006, 6:09 am

is it me or is alonso's compton gang map wrong regarding my hood. it has the area between alameda st to long beach blvd North of rosecrans ave colored red and thats clearly SBCC all the way up to Pine St, the Mob is on the back side of swapmeet we at the front door pine/arlington st & long beach blvd, kay st, peck st, tucker st, golden st, arlington, pine is all shaded red and thats all my hood, hell, even rose, spring and willow st north of rosecrans is shaded red and thats like SBCC city in that very zone thats shaded red. those of you who live in compton know what im talking bout, go look at map and then you will see what im talkin bout. some net banger just may try to walk through that very zone flamed up becuz streetgangs.com territory map made mistake. lol @ oaks park being shaded a red zone...

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 14th, 2006, 6:13 am

1 more thing if alonso views this and makes correction, Pine St between alameda and long beach blvd NORTH of Rosecrans is the part of my hood thats shaded red and should be blue, the rest is pretty much correct

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 14th, 2006, 6:25 am

i know, not again (getting tedeous) but this is my last edit, the area between alameda st & willowbrook ave from elm st on the south all the way up to el segundo blvd on the north is CVTF and CVL36 (Largos), TF being pretty much near/south of rosecrans ave and the Largos being north of rosecrans between willowbrook and alameda st (shaded red when there are no crips/pirus set in that zone) take a drive through and you will see what i mean.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 16th, 2006, 12:26 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:is it me or is alonso's compton gang map wrong regarding my hood. it has the area between alameda st to long beach blvd North of rosecrans ave colored red and thats clearly SBCC all the way up to Pine St, the Mob is on the back side of swapmeet we at the front door pine/arlington st & long beach blvd, kay st, peck st, tucker st, golden st, arlington, pine is all shaded red and thats all my hood, hell, even rose, spring and willow st north of rosecrans is shaded red and thats like SBCC city in that very zone thats shaded red. those of you who live in compton know what im talking bout, go look at map and then you will see what im talkin bout. some net banger just may try to walk through that very zone flamed up becuz streetgangs.com territory map made mistake. lol @ oaks park being shaded a red zone...
:shock:
Alot of people claim to be from compton in here!

There is even a guy named BG Casper from South Side Compton Crips in here. He says he help Alonso make the Compton Maps.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2006, 7:59 pm

[quote="OldGuy"][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]is it me or is alonso's compton gang map wrong regarding my hood. it has the area between alameda st to long beach blvd North of rosecrans ave colored red and thats clearly SBCC all the way up to Pine St, the Mob is on the back side of swapmeet we at the front door pine/arlington st & long beach blvd, kay st, peck st, tucker st, golden st, arlington, pine is all shaded red and thats all my hood, hell, even rose, spring and willow st north of rosecrans is shaded red and thats like SBCC city in that very zone thats shaded red. those of you who live in compton know what im talking bout, go look at map and then you will see what im talkin bout. some net banger just may try to walk through that very zone flamed up becuz streetgangs.com territory map made mistake. lol @ oaks park being shaded a red zone...[/quote]
:shock:
Alot of people claim to be from compton in here!

There is even a guy named BG Casper from South Side Compton Crips in here. He says he help Alonso make the Compton Maps.[/quote]on alonso map ftp goes all the way to the mob ...i already told alonso i didnt agree with his tana and also ftp map acording to me it was wrong also pbcc i was the one tellin the board since day one about pbcc and also butler block piru ? i remember butler blocc cc's not ruz also i remember the tanas would go north up to the swamp meet also they had a set name ''oak park'' is that hood still there or are they extinct or is it tuck lane ? what happen to tham? but all sscc nhkp ad was done by alonso without even knowing my existence and most of his cpt map was done before i even knew him ..so i aint the one who did that map .and if u look thru old post i was the first one to post posts sayin i didnt agree with the map acording to what was goin on in 03 ,but i will repeat that.. for a non compton gang member alonso did a great job and i respect that...also capone said his hood was goin up to the swamp meet i saw a gang of your allies in the west of the swamp meet the baby gangstaz from cv3 the mobs are more east of it also i saw a lots of paragons around that zone too seems like los padrinos 70chicos cv3 and lvpg's are the main chicano players around that side i also noticed a very weak palm and oak gangstaz presence they a bit north of the swamp when u enter lynwood on the way up to that station u cross lv el segundo hood to that is north of the swamp meet heard of a collab between pogc and chicanos ...all this to say 1st i aint no official sscc i just have rlatives from there 2nd im a scuba diver lol ...casper aint the name i was known to claim while in cali .and last but not least wassup kev

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 20th, 2006, 2:37 am

i agree, overall Alonso did a damn good job..minor technicalities but overall a damn good job.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 21st, 2006, 12:07 am

SBC & NBC allies?

My homie was OG Santana, and he couldnt stand NuttySouthAtlantic.

He always included Nutty with them.

And this was in the late 80's early 90's.

He was always saying it was NuttySouthAtlantic, vrs. PalmerTanaFront.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 21st, 2006, 11:52 am

[quote="terren2000"]SBC & NBC allies?

He was always saying it was NuttySouthAtlantic, vrs. PalmerTanaFront.[/quote]true at a certain period of time but they squashed it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 21st, 2006, 12:05 pm

[quote="terren2000"]SBC & NBC allies?

He was always saying it was NuttySouthAtlantic, vrs. PalmerTanaFront.[/quote]

nutty did start claiming ebk because they was beefing with all those hoods at a certain period when bangin went crazy ...they was beefin with carson coastaz plus tpcc lbcc pbcc pvcc oscc wsp ftp all carson and atf they even had beefs with kelly,than i heard of beef with tanas too ,but its not an on off situation ,all hoods have their lil beefs tana never did a war vs nutty that i heard of ..some nuttys did ride with relatives against tanas under nsa but no major open unanimous hate between them ,some nuttys are more cool with tanas than others specially old generations ,but i may be all wrong cause its not my hood and there are people here that are actually part of those set i will let them speak on it ...this was just an outside point of view ...

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 22nd, 2006, 4:04 am

yeah, we never had beef with nutty, just a few C-High school scuffles back in late 80's but generally, we cool and they always in our hood and vice versa...of course theres always cats on either side who dont give a shit about eachothers hood but overall we get along

T~

Unread post by T~ » January 22nd, 2006, 3:28 pm

what about nuttys beef with palmer, dont you have a problem wth that?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 22nd, 2006, 11:45 pm

nutty's generally dont like the tana's cuz supposedly tana's be frontin hard like they be having all cpt on lock. i knew a gang of nutty's. but overall theres no reason for beef. i used to straight up ask niggas what they thought of santana.
i never asked no tana what they thought of nutty tho, u might get the same type of reply u never know

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 23rd, 2006, 3:29 am

I WAS ALWAYS KINDA OF CURIOUS OF HOW THESE TWO HOODS LOOKED AT EACH OTHER BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD DIFFERENT THINGS.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » February 9th, 2006, 12:19 pm

stamps wrote:I heard a story from an OG cat from SBCC who told me how Santana Blocc CC got their name,,it was pretty far out,,so before I share it,,,does anyone have any legitiment ideas how Santana Blocc got it's name????
I was told they got their name from a bicycle brand called "Santana",,which I think was a beach cruiser..I don't know what to think about that,,but how do u get "Santana" from Santa Fe...so maybe it's true..

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » February 17th, 2006, 11:34 pm

stamps wrote:
I was told they got their name from a bicycle brand called "Santana",,which I think was a beach cruiser..I don't know what to think about that,,but how do u get "Santana" from Santa Fe...so maybe it's true..
Aint there anyone from Compton or Santana that has an opinion that crazy story???I think it could be acurate...Why else would they call them Santana Boys back in the day?? Maybe they did ride around on Santana bicycles back in the late 70's...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 18th, 2006, 8:01 am

i have no idea stamps...but alot of younger gang members dont even know their own history...especially not the original way a gang was formed. alot of gangs hide the way they were originally created especially if its not a story where they started out hard as hell...and usually gangs that started out before the 1980's dont have a violent start, they usually had some kind of innocent beggining.
And what happens is the story just doesnt get passed down and people forget.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2006, 10:22 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]i have no idea stamps...but alot of younger gang members dont even know their own history...especially not the original way a gang was formed. alot of gangs hide the way they were originally created especially if its not a story where they started out hard as hell...and usually gangs that started out before the 1980's dont have a violent start, they usually had some kind of innocent beggining.
And what happens is the story just doesnt get passed down and people forget.[/quote]tru

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » February 18th, 2006, 2:43 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:i have no idea stamps...but alot of younger gang members dont even know their own history...especially not the original way a gang was formed. alot of gangs hide the way they were originally created especially if its not a story where they started out hard as hell...and usually gangs that started out before the 1980's dont have a violent start, they usually had some kind of innocent beggining.
And what happens is the story just doesnt get passed down and people forget.
True that,,,I got that explanation from someone who was there in the late 70's, when Santana Boys came about,,so I tripped on what he had to say,,and it makes more sense than the Santa Fe explanation..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 2:40 am

To: bgcasper
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:03 pm
Subject: Re: tana
i aint sayin you a busta i know you were originally from the south . but cuzz you shouldnt be talkin shit you cant back up because . you wouldnt know is turtle is tana inpeace or not because you in paris . because i dont even have to say im from compton i know where im at keep it paris because . keep outta business you know nothin about

HEY P NUTTS CAN U PLEASE TELL THAT IMPOSTER TO GET OF MY NUTTS FOR REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT FOOL IS SAYIN TURTLE IS STILL ALIVE ....AND HE CLAIMIN HE AN ACTIV COMPTON GANG BANGA LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 2:42 am

To: bgcasper
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:27 pm
Subject: Re: tana
you hard to understand because but i heard og turtle is still in the pen
P NUTTS LET THE BUSTA KNOW ....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 1st, 2006, 7:42 am

I BEEN SEEING IT FOR AWHILE NOW BUT I KEPT FORGETTIN TO BRING IT UP ON THE SITE BUT SBCC VS. PVCC I THOUGHT THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE I FIGURED NIGGAZ HAD RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER. I ALWAYS THOUGHT PVCC WOULD GET INTO IT WITH THE NBCC.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 1st, 2006, 9:23 am

Man, that be Crips for yah right thur!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 4th, 2006, 6:31 am

pvcc are sbcck