SAMOAN WARRIOR BOUNTY HUNTERS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

SAMOAN WARRIOR BOUNTY HUNTERS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 24th, 2004, 8:17 pm

i heard that thies guys was deep in karson and active but now that i think about it i think they the only active bloods in karson bekuz
KABBAGE PATCH P1RU died out CENTERVIEW P1RU let anybody through
they hood and every body say they aint never heard about
SKOTTSDALE P1RU beefin with anybody or bein active and i think we all know that SKOTTPARK P1RU or BLOOD what ever they go by has got they a-s wooped by the mexicans and are no longer in they hood
so is SWBH at the bottom to like the rest of them?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SAMOAN WARRIOR BOUNTY HUNTERS

Unread post by E`S`T » March 24th, 2004, 8:38 pm

I am going to speak from experience. Where do these dudes kick it at?? I heard around the skott park area but I have never ran into them, only people I have ran into are skott park. They(SHBH) seem to have a reputation but where do they hang?? I grew up in Carson and I know for a fact that not too long ago T-Bone from spp was killed by some ese's. But back to swbh, what street's, where, who do they beef with. Like I said before, my brother is always up on Catskill Street and he has never had any problems with uso's. I know Carson 13 gang chill on Ravenna, Island, Grace, Marabella, Fries, etc.etc. Catskill kick it on Catskill Street. Catskill St. is right in front of skott park. And if you drive into skott park, you will see "Catskill Street/Carson 13" tags all over. Real talk. Anyone else with info on Carson, post...

samoantoa
What city do you live in now?: Havelock-NC

Unread post by samoantoa » March 31st, 2009, 11:41 pm

Man why you so lost? Well, I'm another uso or should I say Samoan brother. Samoan Warriors Bounty Hunters has been extinct for a while now. Most of them bang West Side Piru now. Some in prison and some simply don't bang no more. You have to remember real gangbanging died out in 98. Anywaysm if you notice, WSP are sometimes long formed known as West Side Piru Samoan Warriors because of this unity. Their main hood is 218th St which is called Brownzville neighborhood. They have two other sets: 223rd St. (aka: Happy Valley N-Hood)and 213th St. and Grace Avenue (aka: G.A N-Hood). Anymore questions? Anyways, my name is Laufiso and my uncle Laufiso Pola was one of the original'z of Sons of Samoa Crip Gang in Long Beach. He rolled by the name Lil-Syke

samoantoa
What city do you live in now?: Havelock-NC

Unread post by samoantoa » March 31st, 2009, 11:49 pm

And to that other guy up there. Scott Park Piru didn't get their ass whooped. Many of them got locked up and are still locked up. And they sort of got defunct. They bang WSP also now. They got heart though. Lord knows the Mexicans outnumber them. Some still bang Spades or Scott Park Piru. They are mostly locked up. Scott Park held their own out there. They were not a big gang. And Scott Park Pirus has killed more mexicans gangsters than the other way around. That's why most of them are locked up. Don't disrespect them though saying they got their ass whooped because that's no the case. You don't know nothing about it.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 7th, 2009, 3:29 pm

LOL...thanks for clearing that up.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » April 8th, 2009, 5:43 am

why is this even here? Samoans aint asians they coconut brothers mad respect for holdin it down tho PEACE

Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: West Palm Beach

Unread post by Sinista » October 4th, 2017, 10:06 pm

How they get hunter in there name?