109 CRENSHAW MAFIA CRIPS????. WOOOOW!!!!!!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

109 CRENSHAW MAFIA CRIPS????. WOOOOW!!!!!!

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 25th, 2004, 1:00 pm

ok ok now ummmmmmmm ive seen this bullsh-t hit up a couple tims out here in the av but i seen no names by it oh yeah and this white boy that
use to be from that fantasy hood cliam,s to now be from HCC lol
can some body please please tell me this is bullsh-t kuz i have a great feeling it is i remember every time some one banged on this boy he would say his hood and niggas just laff they a-s off! lol i seen thats mess
hit up a couple times and i heard they was some wher around
crenshaw or around avenue piru hood lmfao! :roll: :shock:

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 109 CRENSHAW MAFIA CRIPS????. WOOOOW!!!!!!

Unread post by Ace2 » March 25th, 2004, 1:42 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:ok ok now ummmmmmmm ive seen this bullsh-t hit up a couple tims out here in the av but i seen no names by it oh yeah and this white boy that
can some body please please tell me this is bullsh-t kuz i have a great feeling it is i remember every time some one banged on this boy he would say his hood and niggas just laff they a-s off! lol i seen thats mess
what do you do k1LLjoy just sitback and think of hoods to make up. This fantasy hood dont exist blood there are no crips nowhere near the wood in that area only Ru's and Damu's APG, CMGB, CPB so stop coming up with these Dumb ass post and ask questions that make sense and come up with a topic that are revelevant with realness not stupidity.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 2:05 pm

Ace2 wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:ok ok now ummmmmmmm ive seen this bullsh-t hit up a couple tims out here in the av but i seen no names by it oh yeah and this white boy that
what do you do k1LLjoy just sitback and think of hoods to make up. This fantasy hood dont exist blood there are no crips nowhere near the wood in that area only Ru's and Damu's APG, CMGB, CPB so stop coming up with these Dumb ass post and ask questions that make sense and come up with a topic that are revelevant with realness not stupidity.
SOUND LIKE A DIFFERENT BREED, ACE2

COMIN UP WITH SOMETHIN LIKE THAT.
NEED TO PUT THE SHERM DOWN OR crack
OR SOMETHIN

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 25th, 2004, 3:56 pm

ace 2 i didnt make this fu-king goddamn sh-t up you dumb weak b-tch
i told you i seen this sh-t hit up at places why would i fuc-ing make this sh-t up gay b-tch maybe you didnt read the sh-t right and about you sayin a make up dumb post b-tch all the other post i made so far are real sh-t dumb fuck if they aint real then how and the f-ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can they be able to answer my questions and tell me about thies hood s then dumb fu-k man just shut the f-ck b-tch you dont know what the hell you talkin about keep you mouth shut and dont say shit els to me i cant belive you just sdaid that what kinda weak h-e would do that
just sit and make up gangs lol are you insane man so you sayin

routh neck tribe is a fantasy gang?
you sayin samoan warrior bounty hunters is a fantasy gang you sayin a made all of that mess up are you for real if they ssooo fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not!!!!!!!!!!!! real!!!!!!!!!!!! then you need to taslk to alonso and every body els on this fu-king site b-tch think befor you speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 4:07 pm

DAMN ACE2,
HE'S HELLAVA UPSET with YOU.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 4:09 pm

SO KILLJOY
WHERE DID YOU CEE THAT HIT UP AT.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 25th, 2004, 4:16 pm

f-ck that!!!!!!!!!! kuz it dont makje since how he gona say all my post are dumb come on now i know he aiont sayin im like that boy rookie kuz i aint sayin dumb sh-t like why dont the la eme let blacks in and how come
crips dont wher red i aint that stupid i know what the f-ck is goin on i may not know all that much about la kuz i aint even from la i been around the sixtys hood and vng hood sawtelle hood and other places and la but i aint tryin to walk around they damn hood and ask questions so how am i supose to know if that CRANSHAW MAFIA CRIPS mess is real or fake
most likely i would say its fake and yes ther was about 2 dumb people
that was claimin that mess IM GETIN SICK OF THIS NET SH-T TALKIN MESS HOW COME NOBODY TALK SH-T TO ME IN MY FACE THIS MESS
IS DEPRESSING AND THE ONLY TIME A NIGG TALK SH-T TO ME IS IF HE
WITH 30 OF HIS GAY FREINDS I AINT THE BIGGEST PERSON IN THE WROLD I AINT EVEN THAT BIG I MEAN WHAT THE H-LL CAN NIGGS
JUST SINCE WHAT I CAN DO TO THEM OR WHAT???????????????

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 25th, 2004, 4:34 pm

KILLJOY MY BROTHA WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET? CALM DOWN HOMIE IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. I THOUGHT YOU WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE. AND WHY NOBODY RUN UP ON YOU HOMIE SAVE IT THIS IS THE NET AND BELIEVE ME ITS PEOPLE OUT THERE AND A FEW ON HERE THAT WILL RUN UP ON YOU. SO CALM DOWN NO NEED TO GET OVER EXCITED LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE AND TIME. I'M YOUR BROTHA NOT YOUR ENEMY.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 25th, 2004, 5:55 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:DAMN ACE2,
Mr Coconut you know I'm, not worry about this wannabe gangster :wink: sh%t he has already been expose by somebody within his supposely set so why would i worry about somebody who has know respect within this website and his fantasy gang. Blood is a straight Mark I dont have time to F#%k with little kids playing gangster. Young k1LLjoy you know your words mean nothing to me blood but anytime you feel like you want to run up on a Real G let me know this net Sh@t means nothing to me I dont hide behind this website so I can take that ride down the 14fwy and show you what true gangsterism is blood so think before you try and puff your chest out and be hard because aint nothing fake about this blood i live this Sh$t and run through busta like you.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 25th, 2004, 7:54 pm

B-TCH SHUT THE F-CK UP I DONT CARE QWHAT YOU GOTA SAY CALL ME A WONA BE ALL THE F-CK YOU WANT YOU GUN PACKIN NONE FIGHTIN
B-TCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE F-CK I AM SO SHUT THE F-CK UP B-TCH AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR HOOD BOY AINT NO BODY TRYIN TO ACT TUFF IM LIKE THIS ALL THE DAMN TIME YOU AINT GOTA BELEIVE NOTHIN. I BACK UP EVERYTHING I SAY LIL KID MY A-S LOL
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD I HATE NIGGAS WITH A PASSION
I HATE NIGGAS MORE THEN THE F-CKIN KLAN DO LOL AND THATS SAD
YALL MAKE ME SICK EVERY TIME I LAY EYE ON A NIGGA I GET ALERT PISSED OFF YOU REALY DONT KNOW ACE JUST KUZ I AINT OUT THER SHOOTIN AND BANGIN AND ALL THAT OTHER SH-T DONT MEAN NOTHIN
LIKE I SAID IM DONE WITH BANGIN CALL ME A MARK, GAY A WONNABE WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR SELF FEEL GOOD KUZ THATS ALL NIGGAS IS GOOD AT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST TALK SHIT OK ..............................................

NOW TO COCONUT I SEEN THAT GAY A-S CMC SH-T HIT UP IN THE SCHOOL BATHROOMS AND AROUND OTHER PLACES OUT HERE
I DOUBT THAT ILL SEE IT OUT THER IN LA BUT I SEEN THAT MESS
AND SUPOSELY SOME FOOL NAME TAXER IS FROM THER.

AND ACE SHUT THE F-CK UP AND DONT SAY SH-T ELS TO ME OK

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 25th, 2004, 9:36 pm

OK KILLJOY…BY U SAYIN I HATE NIGGAS IS LIKE U’RE SAYIN U HATE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MAN….REGARDLESS OF WHAT U CLAIM, WHAT YOUR RACE IS, ETC, FOLKS IS ALWAYS GOIN TEST U…AND U SAID DEPRESSING..C’MON NOW DOGG I’M SURE U GOT REAL LIFE ISSUES THAT ARE DEEPER THAN CATS DISSING U ON THE NET NOW??…SO I DON’T KNOW WHY U WOULD TAKE IT THAT FAR AND SAY U HATE NIGGAS.…THAT’S PRETTY DEEP MAYNE….SO IF WE WENT 2 WAR RIGHT NOW WITH THE KLAN WHERE WOULD U STAND???…U JUST SAID U HATE NIGGAS MORE THAN THE KLAN…

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 25th, 2004, 9:57 pm

Ace2 wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:DAMN ACE2,
Mr Coconut you know I'm, not worry about this wannabe gangster :wink: sh%t he has already been expose by somebody within his supposely set so why would i worry about somebody who has know respect within this website and his fantasy gang. Blood is a straight Mark I dont have time to F#%k with little kids playing gangster. Young k1LLjoy you know your words mean nothing to me blood but anytime you feel like you want to run up on a Real G let me know this net Sh@t means nothing to me I dont hide behind this website so I can take that ride down the 14fwy and show you what true gangsterism is blood so think before you try and puff your chest out and be hard because aint nothing fake about this blood i live this Sh$t and run through busta like you.
LOL@ACe. Why do people even bother to answer his post? He makes post about every set asking questions and 1/3 of them gangs don't even exist.

Remember, when a real PPB exposed him, he said he was threw with banging, so he should be through with asking questions too.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 25th, 2004, 11:34 pm

ok mister smart ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! six i been said i was done bangin way befor i even heard of r-bee and i dont care about that nigga kuz i know half of the niggas from PPB anyway i know my share homies and nigga
what you mean stop makin post so you sayin all the gangs im askin about are fake?????? and the only fake one i posted up was
crenshaw mafia crip bekuz i seen that bull hit at at 4 different spots so what the h-ll and i supose to say i just thought id share it with yall but nooooooo yall wona act like niggas and down a nigga you act like i asked dumb questions i ask the same sh-t yall ask like
BALDWINHILLS GANGSTER CRIPS for example i simpley ask are thie guys active and how long they been out does any body know about them ?. thats all i asked so now i gota be dumb??????????????????
mr six well damn excuse me if i aint gota house, 1000 f-cking cars and all my degress like you. im sorry i aint as smart as you or gay a-s
ace yall the smartest niggs in the wolrd ima tell my kids about yall and tell them how smart yall is im a tell them not to asked simple questions bekuz i know my kids is gona look dumb ok!!!!!!!!!.

and to tomtom i dont give 2 sh-ts about my family or no dame race why care for a race i aint gona stick up for no race and if we was to battle the klan all niggas is gona do is turn on each other a nigg name lil shak
gona see big polo durring the war and they gona spot each other and they gona try to kill each other and when lil shak kill big polo then
big polos homies and family gona go after lil shak and when they kill
lil shak then lil shaks homies is gona retaliate. you see what im sayin its gona just go back and forth and the klan gona be like what the f-ck
umm hello your supose to be fightin us lol!!!!. so you see tom tom f-ck a race kuz in the end its all about you lovin and savin your self so ima say this f-ck a krakker f-ck a nigger and f-ck a dirty immegrant spic ok
whats the point of havin black, brown and white pride??????????????
huh whats the point . have pride with in your self not no damn race.

oh and to mr super six and fantastic ace yall the best people in the world yall smart and unstopable keep it up buddies

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 26th, 2004, 7:33 am

every time u say somethin about this nigga hood he start actin like a lil girl but he bad mouth everyboy els hood

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 26th, 2004, 9:30 am

U KNOW WHAT KILLJOY…U NEED HELP PIMP-JUCE….SERIOUS THO…THAT’S ALL I’M A SAY MAN!!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 5:38 pm

tenfoe who the hell are you i aint never seen you in here so what you mean im actin like a lil girl? just kuz i dont sugar talk sh-t dont mean im bad mouthin im just speakin on whjat i feel ok i know how PPB is and some other blood gangs are and crip gangs its a shady a-s game
i know alot of other niggas that feel the same way even ogs they say they regret bein from they hood or just bangin period i know a og
from BIG HAZARD 13 and he say he dont have no homies kuz he know his hood shady as hell and say he dont even wona be apart of that mess
bekuz he did so much dirt and soo much for his other homies but no they treat the nigga like sh-t bangers get so jeoulus over sh-t that ainty even that important im pretty sure its ben some inccidents wher a nigga from a hood is doin good makin money and got his own and and a nigga from his hood gona run up in his house and rob and kill that nigga just kuz they nigga was doin good and niggas hate to see other niggas come up
or niggas hate lookin at broke niggas so niggas cant make up they mind for sh-t is like what the fu-ck do yall want????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you probaly dont understand what inm sayin kuz you sooo caught up in your gang sh-t or what ever hood you claim but its all good.

and tomtom i dont need help im just fine thank you!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 5:39 pm

tenfoe who the hell are you i aint never seen you in here so what you mean im actin like a lil girl? just kuz i dont sugar talk sh-t dont mean im bad mouthin im just speakin on whjat i feel ok i know how PPB is and some other blood gangs are and crip gangs its a shady a-s game
i know alot of other niggas that feel the same way even ogs they say they regret bein from they hood or just bangin period i know a og
from BIG HAZARD 13 and he say he dont have no homies kuz he know his hood shady as hell and say he dont even wona be apart of that mess
bekuz he did so much dirt and soo much for his other homies but no they treat the nigga like sh-t bangers get so jeoulus over sh-t that ainty even that important im pretty sure its ben some inccidents wher a nigga from a hood is doin good makin money and got his own and and a nigga from his hood gona run up in his house and rob and kill that nigga just kuz they nigga was doin good and niggas hate to see other niggas come up
or niggas hate lookin at broke niggas so niggas cant make up they mind for sh-t is like what the fu-ck do yall want????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you probaly dont understand what inm sayin kuz you sooo caught up in your gang sh-t or what ever hood you claim but its all good.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 5:40 pm

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 26th, 2004, 6:17 pm

DAAAAAMN KILLJOY HOMIE U BEST SETTLE DOWN CUZ I GOT A FEELIN U REAL CLOSE TO BEIN BANNED FROM DIS SITE, that MEANS U CANT READ OR POST ANYYTHING. JUSS SETTLE N IGNORE ANY PLAYAZ TRYN HATE ON U CUZZ

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 6:51 pm

sorry but i have a hard time ignoring people now if any of thies people was to run they mouth infront of me ill keep my mouth shut and stare
at them and wait till they move somethin kuz i belive i have the right to kill ok but untill then theis gutys in here taliin bad about me i cant ignore that

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 26th, 2004, 10:18 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:SO KILLJOY
He says a school bathroom my goodness I will leave this one to Coconut to comment on I just cant do it Blood :lol: my stomach hurts from laughing too much at this :mrgreen: .

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 10:22 pm

LOL OK BUT ITS TRU WHAT IS THER TO LAUGH AT I SEEN IT AT A SCHOOL BATH ROOM AT THE MOVIES AND AT A PARK YOU STILL
WONA TALK SH-T??????????? AND WHAT ABOUT COCNUT????????

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 26th, 2004, 10:24 pm

Ace2 wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:SO KILLJOY
He says a school bathroom my goodness I will leave this one to Coconut to comment on I just cant do it Blood :lol: my stomach hurts from laughing too much at this :mrgreen: .
LMAO :) that is too funny. Now you see why I keep saying don't bother. Some of these dues are so young, ficticious, gullible, and just wanting to fit in. To these type and kids alike- just tell them two positive words like.....DON'T BANG!

Peace!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 26th, 2004, 10:34 pm

you know what b-tch im f-cking sick of you now you callin me a kid that wants to fit in?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
so yall h-es still wona run yall gay sh-t talkin none father havin mouths huh what the f-ck is up with yall i dont know who in the fuck would make that kind of sh-t up it aint like im on drugs you know what f-ck botch of yall all yall dead relatives dead homies and the people yall love and yall
HOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TALKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SH-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IM GOIN F-CKING KRAZY RIGHT NOW LETB ME STOP YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOOD KUZ I KNOW I AINT NO BITCH AT ALLL I SWEAR JESUS IS ON YALL SIDE YALL REALY DONT KNOW LIKE I SAID NIGGS TALK SH-T TO ME OVER THE NET OR IF THEY DEEP KUZ NIGGS IS B-TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 26th, 2004, 11:04 pm

lol i heard of dumber names of gangs then that, i remember at la high there was some fags reppin dpgc lol, they was goin all around la high taggin that shit up till schoolyards served them niggaz, then like a week ago I was walkin and seen g-unit bloods tagged up on a wall on la brea and washignton, lol. Niggaz be goin around makin up fake ass hoods, especially at schools or around schools, some cats was goin around here taggin schoolyard gangsta crips 2x in red everywhere, but its schoolyard crip gang i seen lots of shit tagged up at schools that be wrong and shit, like cats just taggin up dumb shit for no reason

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » March 27th, 2004, 12:46 am

K1LLJOY wrote:you know what b-tch im f-cking sick of you now you callin me a kid that wants to fit in?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
so yall h-es still wona run yall gay sh-t talkin none father havin mouths huh what the f-ck is up with yall i dont know who in the "i will get banned" would make that kind of sh-t up it aint like im on drugs you know what f-ck botch of yall all yall dead relatives dead homies and the people yall love and yall
HOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IM GOIN F-CKING KRAZY RIGHT NOW LETB ME STOP YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOOD KUZ I KNOW I AINT NO female AT ALLL I SWEAR JESUS IS ON YALL SIDE YALL REALY DONT KNOW LIKE I SAID NIGGS TALK SH-T TO ME OVER THE NET OR IF THEY DEEP KUZ NIGGS IS B-TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^LMAOO.......Damn......2-words......GET THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 27th, 2004, 1:02 am

you see mysonne people do hit up dumb sh-t like that but nooooooo
niggas wona be on my a-s about it watch i bet they wont try to dis you kuz thies h-es love to talk sh-t to me

and CxKONMAN MIND YOUR BIZNESS YOU TRY HAVIN GAY WEAK
NIGGS TALK SH-T TO YOU OVER THER INTERNET AND THER AINT NOTHIN YOU CAN DO ITS F-CKING FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 27th, 2004, 7:01 am

[quote="K1LLJOY"]tenfoe who the hell are you i aint never seen you in
i was not talkin to u homie the nigga im talkin to know who he is cuz

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 27th, 2004, 1:26 pm

K1LLJOY wrote: HOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IM GOIN F-CKING KRAZY RIGHT NOW LETB ME STOP YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOOD KUZ I KNOW I AINT NO female AT ALLL I SWEAR JESUS IS ON YALL SIDE YALL REALY DONT KNOW LIKE I SAID NIGGS TALK SH-T TO ME OVER THE NET
"Don't take that ride...........YOU'LL KILL YOURSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLF!"

Get help homie, you sound like a pscychotic white boy suffering from depression.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 27th, 2004, 1:36 pm

sixtimesten wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote: HOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IM GOIN F-CKING KRAZY RIGHT NOW LETB ME STOP YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOOD KUZ I KNOW I AINT NO female AT ALLL I SWEAR JESUS IS ON YALL SIDE YALL REALY DONT KNOW LIKE I SAID NIGGS TALK SH-T TO ME OVER THE NET
"Don't take that ride...........YOU'LL KILL YOURSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLF!"

Get help homie, you sound like a pscychotic white boy suffering from depression.
LOL...This Dude is Insane....You Act Like A Spoiled White Boy From The Suburbs, Not A HArd Core Pacioma Piru Blood From The Namz..Some One Call 911, I think He's Gonna Jump......

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 27th, 2004, 4:53 pm

A what post was that when PPB aproached KillJoy and he said he was through???

I must of missed something..........................

Can someone direct me to that thread................

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 18th, 2004, 11:19 am

six i aint white and not suicidal and you realy dont know me so let it be
and young nile i dont care about r-bee kuz i am from pakoima i lived in the pirce apartments i know alot of nigs from ppb and io back it up and no one dissed the hood in my face ok now DROP IT!