RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Dam

Unread post by Stone » March 29th, 2007, 2:31 pm

I meant Imperial n Vermont intersection is called the 4 corners of death by bangers over there. You have a differant gang turf on each corner. Paybacks, Hoovas, Lanes, and RACz.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 29th, 2007, 3:11 pm

bgcasper wrote:
bspg wrote:^^
BUT UR IN PARIS FRANCE TALKIN ABOUT L.A SHIT?????


ur caught on camera infront off the COMPTON SWAPMEET makin a MOCKERY OFF UR FAMILY NAME?????

HOW U FEEL???????
obviously i feel better than u spamin the board with cck and all type of fantasy shit cause a bitch like u aint a killa are u a killa ?????well the answer is obvious lil boys go and kill a couple of cookies your fat ass moma just baked and have a nice day lil boy lolol
LOL ill beat yo mexican ass man LMAO
That shit won't take no effort either lol
I mean I can jus look at u and tell u aint no street nigga REAL TALK westssssssiiiiiddddeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 30th, 2007, 9:21 pm

bspg wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
bspg wrote:^^
BUT UR IN PARIS FRANCE TALKIN ABOUT L.A SHIT?????


ur caught on camera infront off the COMPTON SWAPMEET makin a MOCKERY OFF UR FAMILY NAME?????

HOW U FEEL???????
obviously i feel better than u spamin the board with cck and all type of fantasy shit cause a bitch like u aint a killa are u a killa ?????well the answer is obvious lil boys go and kill a couple of cookies your fat ass moma just baked and have a nice day lil boy lolol
LOL ill beat yo mexican ass man LMAO
That shit won't take no effort either lol
I mean I can jus look at u and tell u aint no street nigga REAL TALK westssssssiiiiiddddeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
lil bitch stop spaming the board with your bathroom pics :shock: u got already 2 people pissing in your mouth ..they just invited u ?and they are few miles away from your so ''call hood''wich boundary extends from your bathroom up to your living room south and from the kitchen to your momas room were she's succin your homies dry while u net bang posting bathroom pics on streegang.com like its movin sumthin ..so i guess riding two diccs at the same time aint enuf locc ???already one pluged in yo mouth and one deep in yo ass unless u dig a pussy ????u got no room for mine..go and handle the two homies who are callin u out.... unless its done ..u got the homies sperm all over your posts .. :wink: .now have a nice day dont get hurt on a bathroom mission wach your feet dont walk on a soap u might be the first bathroom bangin victim

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 30th, 2007, 11:40 pm

bgcasper wrote:
bspg wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
bspg wrote:^^
BUT UR IN PARIS FRANCE TALKIN ABOUT L.A SHIT?????


ur caught on camera infront off the COMPTON SWAPMEET makin a MOCKERY OFF UR FAMILY NAME?????

HOW U FEEL???????
obviously i feel better than u spamin the board with cck and all type of fantasy shit cause a bitch like u aint a killa are u a killa ?????well the answer is obvious lil boys go and kill a couple of cookies your fat ass moma just baked and have a nice day lil boy lolol
LOL ill beat yo mexican ass man LMAO
That shit won't take no effort either lol
I mean I can jus look at u and tell u aint no street nigga REAL TALK westssssssiiiiiddddeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
lil bitch stop spaming the board with your bathroom pics :shock: u got already 2 people pissing in your mouth ..they just invited u ?and they are few miles away from your so ''call hood''wich boundary extends from your bathroom up to your living room south and from the kitchen to your momas room were she's succin your homies dry while u net bang posting bathroom pics on streegang.com like its movin sumthin ..so i guess riding two diccs at the same time aint enuf locc ???already one pluged in yo mouth and one deep in yo ass unless u dig a pussy ????u got no room for mine..go and handle the two homies who are callin u out.... unless its done ..u got the homies sperm all over your posts .. :wink: .now have a nice day dont get hurt on a bathroom mission wach your feet dont walk on a soap u might be the first bathroom bangin victim
DAM how many times the FAGGOT GONNA MENTIONS DICKS
GET SOME PUSSY MEXICAN LMAO

No nigga on here wants to meat me
No nigga has named a time and a plce

YEA THANKS MA NIGGA

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by mr. chill » March 31st, 2007, 9:17 am

haha bspg gettin clowned

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 31st, 2007, 11:02 am

X GET A LIFE

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 2nd, 2007, 3:59 pm

'X' wrote:
bspg wrote:
LOL ill beat yo mexican ass man LMAO
That shit won't take no effort either lol
According to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta- These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly...



bspg wrote: No nigga on here wants to meat me
No nigga has named a time and a plce
According to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta- " They often reply with sayings such as "fu-- you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass."


The conclusion according to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta"-
"All threats made by Internet Gangstas should be chalked up to complete and total BS..."
:lol: This is funniest shit I've read on the web in a good while :lol:

"X' ~~> Now that's......KEEPING IT REAL :wink:

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 3:47 am
Location: RIALTO

Unread post by YP » April 2nd, 2007, 4:39 pm

Imperial and Vermont? Paybaccs? where lol.... I must have missed it.... I used to live on 112th and van buren right near southwest college but south of western..... and used to go to the JIM Dandy.....chicken spot and etnas fish market right near dere... the lanes be south of imperial but thats there gas station and across the street is the 112 Hoovs... not the 107's.......... then u got some hard time activity down fig

but ummm never seen no pay baccs......

and the raymonds was around years ago....... matter of fact raymonds like in the early 80's was like baby sixties meaning they were hella thick... but now I gues errybody was on them in the 80's... u know kuz they aint the same....

and mah PDL nikkaz be swearin aint one nikka sayin raymond in they whole city he even took me down raymond ave........ it was heading toward Colorado...

but ish this is the net errybody can type what they want and be who they wanna be

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » April 2nd, 2007, 5:10 pm

YP wrote: Imperial and Vermont? Paybaccs? where lol.... I must have missed it....
Who said this?? lol. I dont read half these frauds bs on here, but who said this on this thread?
YP wrote: but ish this is the net errybody can type what they want and be who they wanna be
lol..Welcome to streetgangs.com

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » April 2nd, 2007, 11:58 pm

A X, FOR REAL,
THESE MF'S ON HERE R SOMETHIN.

User avatar
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2005, 8:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach
Location: E/S COMPTON SANTANAZ

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » April 3rd, 2007, 9:06 am

'X' wrote:
bspg wrote:
LOL ill beat yo mexican ass man LMAO
That shit won't take no effort either lol
According to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta- These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly...



bspg wrote: No nigga on here wants to meat me
No nigga has named a time and a plce
According to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta- " They often reply with sayings such as "fu-- you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass."


The conclusion according to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta"-
"All threats made by Internet Gangstas should be chalked up to complete and total BS..."
:lol: lol, dang...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » April 3rd, 2007, 10:35 pm

LOL

X
Like I said GET A LIFE

And WHY you always complainin like a HOE about the forum

THEN QUIT POSTIN AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE???

YO ASS 38 YRS OLD
YO ASS 20YRS OLDER THAN ME AND ILL KNOCK YO ASS OUT HOW U FEEL????????????????????????????????????????????

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » April 3rd, 2007, 10:36 pm

LOL

X
Like I said GET A LIFE

And WHY you always complainin like a HOE about the forum

THEN QUIT POSTIN AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE???

YO ASS 38 YRS OLD
YO ASS 20YRS OLDER THAN ME AND ILL KNOCK YO ASS OUT HOW U FEEL????????????????????????????????????????????

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 3:47 am
Location: RIALTO

Re: Dam

Unread post by YP » April 4th, 2007, 1:22 pm

Stone wrote:I meant Imperial n Vermont intersection is called the 4 corners of death by bangers over there. You have a differant gang turf on each corner. Paybacks, Hoovas, Lanes, and RACz.

there u have it mah nikka.... but errybody dont know errything.. sh*d

User avatar
Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 175
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 1:51 pm
Location: 107th n Vermont With the Hoova's
Contact:

Unread post by Slim2 » April 14th, 2007, 9:58 pm

pay back start on elso and vermont going down south 2 rosecrans but anyways i got a qsk 4 yall rac niggas iz raymond street hustlers compton crip part of yall world famous shit

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » April 14th, 2007, 11:09 pm

'X' wrote:
bspg wrote:
LOL ill beat yo mexican ass man LMAO
That shit won't take no effort either lol
According to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta- These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly...



bspg wrote: No nigga on here wants to meat me
No nigga has named a time and a plce
According to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta- " They often reply with sayings such as "fu-- you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass."


The conclusion according to "The Urban Dictionary- Internet Gangsta"-
"All threats made by Internet Gangstas should be chalked up to complete and total BS..."
LMAO

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 4:11 pm
Location: 120th Raymond Ave.

Unread post by R love » April 20th, 2007, 11:51 am

Slim2 wrote:pay back start on elso and vermont going down south 2 rosecrans but anyways i got a qsk 4 yall rac niggas iz raymond street hustlers compton crip part of yall world famous shit
naw, RSHC, we arent hooc up.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 3:47 am
Location: RIALTO

Unread post by YP » January 3rd, 2008, 4:06 am

I seen that R.I.P XRAY THING on youtube.........that ish was krazy man..........banging is genocide...and really pointless.............does not help anybody

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 3rd, 2008, 5:40 pm

YP wrote:I seen that R.I.P XRAY THING on youtube.........that ish was krazy man..........banging is genocide...and really pointless.............does not help anybody

yea u feelin like that, most dudes feel that moment of clarity, then the next day its just another day in this muthafukkin life, same ol mess no changes.

Maniacd6
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: July 2nd, 2008, 10:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: Aurora

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Maniacd6 » July 10th, 2008, 11:05 pm

are the 102 raymond avenue crip gang related to 102 watts franklin crip gang?

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”