West Side Hoover Crips / Criminals

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Anonymous20

Re: WEST SIDE HOOVER STREET CRIMINAL GANGS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 1:24 pm

SNAP400 wrote:I KICK IT WITH HOOVERS AND I BE AT THEY FUNCTIONS SOMETIME SO I KNOW LOTS BOUT THEM CATS. THEY ALL BANG CRIMINAL EXEPT 52. YES ALL HOOVER RECENTLY STARTED BEEFING WITH THE 83 GANGSTERS DUE TO TWEEDY R.I.P. FROM 74 GETTING SHOT BY A ETG. IM SURE EVERYONE HEARD ABOUT THIS BEKUZ IT WUZ A BIG ASS FUNERAL AND ALL OFF VERMONT WAS SEWED UP WITH HOOVERS. THEY ALL HAVE KLICKS ASLO. 7FOE BAY BABY HOOVERS, 9FOE LOW DOWN HOOVERS, 1OWE7 SELO HOOVERS, AND 112 LAY LOW HOOVERS. THE 92/94/107/112 HOOVERS BANG DUECE/FOE/SEVEN/ELEVEN MIDWEST HOOVERS. ALL HOOVERS BETWEEN MANCHESTER AND IMPERIAL BANG MIDWEST.
You forgot the RASKALS.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 1:32 pm

samdoobie wrote:Clik on that above link of mine and there is a "lil snap" from 74 hoova.

http://books.dreambook.com/planetrock/hitme.html
^^^^^^This is the link where them dudes be going at it with ese gangs from the inland empire...
Those dudes are a riot....One cat from Long Beach Insane is dissing Hoover but they tight Allies in real life!

And the HOOVER CRIMINAL ALLIANCE posted by a HOOVER made me fall out laughing.........."W/S SCLA HOOVA CRIMINALS GANG' LONG BEACH INSANES' SHOTGUNZ' GRAPE STR' BOUNTY HUNTERS' 52BGC' TROUBLEZ PAYBACC.

They are aligned with BLOODS and CRIPS, and acknowledges the 52 Broadways but not the 52 Hoover Gangsters.

I guess thats the new CHERRY-ORANGES-and GRAPES Aliiance.

Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2004, 3:49 am

there aint no apple orange grape aliance thats some made up sh*t

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 12:39 pm

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 26th, 2004, 5:18 pm

LIKE A SAID THAT LIL SNAP NIGGA IZ A FAKE. HONESTLY I DONT BELEIVE ANYONE THAT BANGS ON THE COMPUTER IS REALLY FROM ANY HOOD. THESE NIGGAZ ON THAT GUESTBOOK DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO BANG THERE HOOD RIGHT.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 26th, 2004, 5:19 pm

THAT ORANGE GRAPE AND CHERRY ALLIANCE IS OVER AND HAS BEEN OVER FOR A LONG TIME. AT ONE POINT THE BH'Z, GRAPEZ, AND HOOVAZ WERE CLICKED UP BUT THAT KINDA STUFF ONLY LAST 4 SO LONG

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Westside Hoover Gangs

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 1st, 2004, 5:29 pm

WHEN YAW GET A CHANCE COP THAT 781 CD. THATS THE HOOVER RAP GROUP.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 2nd, 2004, 11:17 am

Last edited by mangler on April 5th, 2004, 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 2nd, 2004, 9:26 pm

THE 74 DID A LOT OF CONTROVERSIAL DIRTS BACK THEN ...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 5th, 2004, 1:14 am

SNAP400 wrote:THAT ORANGE GRAPE AND CHERRY ALLIANCE IS OVER AND HAS BEEN OVER FOR A LONG TIME. AT ONE POINT THE BH'Z, GRAPEZ, AND HOOVAZ WERE CLICKED UP BUT THAT KINDA STUFF ONLY LAST 4 SO LONG
Obviously that ORANGE CHERRY thang is still poppin' cause you run with the HOOVERS and CROSS ATLANTIC.

O-LUV
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by O-LUV » April 6th, 2004, 3:49 pm

SNAP400 wrote:THAT ORANGE GRAPE AND CHERRY ALLIANCE IS OVER AND HAS BEEN OVER FOR A LONG TIME. AT ONE POINT THE BH'Z, GRAPEZ, AND HOOVAZ WERE CLICKED UP BUT THAT KINDA STUFF ONLY LAST 4 SO LONG
i gotta lot of fam and pahtnas in LA in the gangbkang circuit, but i aint neva heard of the hunnas' and the grapes C'n clicc'd up?????
Where are you frum loco????

MK

Unread post by MK » April 6th, 2004, 4:33 pm

You guys haven't heard about the Fruit of the Loom alliance? better ask somebody.

KIDDIN

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 6th, 2004, 4:40 pm

I read that 52BGC didn't get along with Hoovers.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 7th, 2004, 10:19 pm

O-LUV wrote:
i gotta lot of fam and pahtnas in LA in the gangbkang circuit, but i aint neva heard of the hunnas' and the grapes C'n clicc'd up?????
Where are you frum loco????
yea man they called that shit watts love or watts trust. they clicced up 4 a hot second .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 8th, 2004, 6:56 am

Obviously that ORANGE CHERRY thang is still poppin' cause you run with the HOOVERS and CROSS ATLANTIC.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Info on Hoover Cripz?

Unread post by Q » April 11th, 2004, 9:26 pm

stop making setz up loc

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » April 11th, 2004, 10:33 pm

They had that problem up here in the 206, some cats were sayin they were from 74 hooverbut it stood for GD Hoover. Them catz were on some weird SH*&, throwin up Crip but pitch forks to, ?, they were check by the real hoovers up here.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 11th, 2004, 10:43 pm

hey Kevmac. You said that tookies set ended up being 107 hoover, and raymond's was ECC, but did raymond live to see that happen? And was tookie still bangin when his westside crips turned hoover? Just wondering if they were already out of it or were they actually still there. Like did they have something to do with the change, or were they already removed from it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 11th, 2004, 11:20 pm

Panik wrote:hey Kevmac. You said that tookies set ended up being 107 hoover, and raymond's was ECC, but did raymond live to see that happen? And was tookie still bangin when his westside crips turned hoover? Just wondering if they were already out of it or were they actually still there. Like did they have something to do with the change, or were they already removed from it.
Actually I don't know what street his original homies officially became. I did time with his crimee, and his crimee told me they was just HOOVER CRIPS period. His particluar affiliation became 74 HOOVER. So my guess is based on what his crime partner told me, Tookie had nothing to do with the particular streets within HCG.

Raymond Washington was from East Side Crip, my guess is that he died before the different streets were established within the ECC.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 11th, 2004, 11:23 pm

cool. thanks for the info.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 12th, 2004, 11:25 am

JIMEL WAS FROM 88 AVALON GARDEN WHEN THEY FOUNDED THE BABY AVENUE CRIB RAYMOND WAS LIVIN FEW blocks AWAY FROM JIMEL WHO WAS INSIDE OF THE GARDEN SO IF IT BECAME A COAST HOOD THE CLOSEST IS THE 89 ECC OR THE 97 ...REMEMBER THEY ALL WENT TO FREMONT AND ITS WERE THEY HAD THE FIRST MEETINGS NOW ITS ALL SWAN TERRITORY BUT BACK THEN IT WAS DIFFERENT

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 12th, 2004, 7:23 pm

SHIT I DONT BANG SO I CAN RUN WITH WHO EVER THE FUCK I WANT

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » April 13th, 2004, 1:58 pm

bgCASPER wrote:I HEARD THE 52 STILL CLAIM GANGSTA CRIPS
Groove 52 is still gangsta but the young niggaz is bkangn criminal and the 51 trouble is abkout 2k turn 51 hoova criminal gang and baby snap neva seen u n the hood once Groove and bkig snap and lil snap from 74 hoova anit no baby snap

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 13th, 2004, 2:49 pm

HOMIE I NEVER SAID I WAS FROM HOOVER, I GOT PEOPLES FROM HOOVER. WHICH HOOVER ARE YOU FROM. IF YOU FROM HOOVER THAN YOU GOTTA KNOW BOUT THE DUECE/FOE/SEVEN/ELEVEN ALLIANCE.

OGKapone

Unread post by OGKapone » April 13th, 2004, 3:08 pm

wutz cracckin grooves

OGKapone

Unread post by OGKapone » April 13th, 2004, 3:12 pm

mangler H'z homeboy. I used to live in LA now I am in Jersey. How do you and the rest of the groove homeboys feel about these eastcoast Hoover/Groovers?

OGKapone

Unread post by OGKapone » April 13th, 2004, 3:22 pm

slim 2 what them H'z like groove

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » April 13th, 2004, 6:00 pm

BABY SNAP WAT YO PEOPLE HOOD NAMES WHAT SET THEY FROM ME 107 AND ALL HOOVAS GROOVE 2KGETHER THE HOOVAS N NYC THEY ANIT REAL THEY BKAGN HOOVA CRIP HOOVA ANIT NO CRIPK ONLY 52 THE REST IS CRIMINAL GANG GROOVE BABY SNAP IF YO PEOPLE IS FROM HOOVA DID U HEAR ABKOUT THE SGC N HGC BEEF

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2004, 6:15 pm

Slim2 wrote:BABY SNAP WAT YO PEOPLE HOOD NAMES WHAT SET THEY FROM ME 107 AND ALL HOOVAS GROOVE 2KGETHER THE HOOVAS N NYC THEY ANIT REAL THEY BKAGN HOOVA CRIP HOOVA ANIT NO CRIPK ONLY 52 THE REST IS CRIMINAL GANG GROOVE BABY SNAP IF YO PEOPLE IS FROM HOOVA DID U HEAR ABKOUT THE SGC N HGC BEEF
yea all the hoovers in ny claim crip

OGKapone

Unread post by OGKapone » April 15th, 2004, 5:29 am

H'z Slim. Na groove haven't heard about that SGC n HGC beef. Whats that about. If the homies in HYC is false claimin, what needs to be done to get them right? Groove the Hoovers here in NJ is real big, but these niggers is confused. Like when I met the OG's from Hoover we clicked on site. Now these little homies is buggin out adding the six pointed star and all thia extra shit. Not awknowlegeing the OGs outside of Nasty & Ocirus. Putting hits on eachother and shit. How do I stop this groove? I have been oyt the game for a long time. Jersey didn't have this when I came here. I was a little G then. They need to hear the truth homie.
I am from the W/S 52 Hoover Ganster Crips all day. But we have here 74's, 107, 112, 43, 92 (NYC), and 83. Most sets claim Crimino but they still don't bang accordingly. I just want them to stop with the BS and act right. This is also for u Q.

OGKapone

Re: Which Hoovers are Active and deep?????

Unread post by OGKapone » April 19th, 2004, 7:00 am

tenfoe, wHats good G'. I bkeen reading wHat u sayin bkout tHem 5Dueces. tHey neva turned Crimino? tHey always bkeen CRIPs? wHy would otHer G's say tHey Crimin' wHen tHey ain't. Over Here in Jersey we got tHem 52's but tHem (some of tHem) got tHe game twisted. tHey following a six point star givin tHe little Homies two different lits. is tHere anyone u can put G' with so we can cancelle all tHis sHit with tHe falseafied info. 52 HGC is one of tHe bkiggest sets in Jersey. bking an HbGC211 wHich was started bky some 52 G's and later bkcoming WS52HGC i see a lot of mixed up sHit tHat needs to bke controlled. ya feel me Homie? I need to speak with a G' Homie abkout tHis Here. Can u pkut me in contact with one of tHe 52 Homies?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Which Hoovers are Active and deep?????

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 7:25 am

nigga speak english on here all them K's after p's and b's bein makin it hard for people to understand..